Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Z-nogyroP Take a Dragonite. dratini must paralyze use all of its thunder-wave power points in order to level up. No evolution restrictions.

Silver Morty, Winter2, both approved. ^_^

Although, plants are somewhere around Plankton on the food chain. Just sayin'.

-Slowpoke. Since it loves to fish with its tail, it can evolve to any evolution you want after you fish 10 different pokemon and capture them with Lure Balls. 1 of them has to be a Shellder and 1 of them has to be a swarm pokemon (either Qwilfish or Remoraid). Slowpoke has to be the first pokemon in your party during these battles.

-Tangela. It must defeat a Dragonair before it can evolve.

| tumblr. | dA |

Z-nogyroP-Take a Granbull. It has to be named Fido, and for Snubbull to evolve it must make 25 Pokemon flinch through the use of Bite and Headbutt.
    Toobworm-Take an Arbok. Almost all of its Dex entries paint it as a predator that paralyzes and then constricts its prey, so if you're taking restrictions, it must keep the moves Bind and Glare through the whole game. The only way that these moves can be forgotten is if Arbok solos either Sabrina's team or all 4 trainers in Sabrina's gym.
    Where
    The
    HEAVENS
    And The
    EARTH
    COLLIDE!

Thanks.

-Slowpoke. Since it loves to fish with its tail, it can evolve to any evolution you want after you fish 10 different pokemon and capture them with Lure Balls. 1 of them has to be a Shellder and 1 of them has to be a swarm pokemon (either Qwilfish or Remoraid). Slowpoke has to be the first pokemon in your party during these battles.

-Arbok. Almost all of its Dex entries paint it as a predator that paralyzes and then constricts its prey, so if you're taking restrictions, it must keep the moves Bind and Glare through the whole game. The only way that these moves can be forgotten is if Arbok solos either Sabrina's team or all 4 trainers in Sabrina's gym.

| tumblr. | dA |

The Type Less Traveled Challenge!
    This will be my first Hit Me With Your Best Shot, so I decided to make it interesting. I've picked the 6 types that I use the least often, and will list them here to get reccomendations for Pokemon, nicknames, and restrictions! I won't use legendaries, and the Pokemon has to be able to be bred in Soulsilver (I've finished the game) and then traded to Heartgold at level 1. I have no problem using an HM slave outside of these 6, and dual-typed Pokemon are perfectly acceptable as long as the listed type is the major one, e.g. Heracross not naturally learning any Bug moves until level 55. Okay, here are the types:
    ~Bug
    ~Ice
    ~Poison
    ~Rock
    ~Normal
    ~Dark
    Finally, please don't suggest Lapras as the Ice type, as that's the only Ice type I've ever raised and I would like something different. Thanks a lot, everyone! I'm looking forward to seeing what you all have for me.
    Where
    The
    HEAVENS
    And The
    EARTH
    COLLIDE!

camj23, take a Koffing for Poison. It must solo Petrel in the Radio Tower before it can evolve. Nickname it EX-ploze.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Z-nogyroP: For your starter, take this Totodile, name it Chomperz. Once it learns Bite, it must always know Bite, and it cannot learn any Water-Type Moves until it has evolved into Feraligatr.

camj23: For the Dark Type, take this Murkrow, name it Don. It has to solo Jasmine before it can evolve into Honchkrow.
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

~Bug
    ~Ice
    ~Poison
    EX-ploze the Koffing. Must solo Petrel in the Radio Tower to be allowed to evolve.
    ~Rock
    ~Normal
    ~Dark
    Don the Murkrow. Must solo Jasmine before it can evolve into Honchkrow.

Four more Pokemon! Koffing will be nice to give Team Rocket a taste of its own medicine, and I've always wanted a Honchkrow. One question, however; are egg moves/TM/future moveset moves allowed to be bred onto these Pokemon? Let me know.
    Where
    The
    HEAVENS
    And The
    EARTH
    COLLIDE!

Still needing a last pokemon.

Can evolve after soloing 10 team galactic members, Can evolve again after soloing the last 2 gym leaders. - Chimchar
    No restrictions. - Misdreavus
    Have to catch using The master ball. -
    Must beat 10 higher level of its kind in order to evolve. - Psyduck
    Must keep 2 Of its first 4 moves. - Bidoof
    You can not switch into unless all of your other pokemon are fainted. - Sneasel

Camj take an onix you must get the one from the trade. The bellsprout must solo a pokemon from every trainer in the violet city gym. To evolve it must be used in the catching of 10 magnemite and a scyther. Name it Abel.
    Last edited by Tumnus; 18th July 2012 at 2:20 AM.

For clarification, I must catch a Bellsprout in Heartgold, use it to solo one Pokemon from every trainer in the Violet City gym, then ingame trade said Bellsprout for the Onix? Then, for the Onix to evolve, he must aid in the capture of 10 Magnemite and a Scyther?
    Where
    The
    HEAVENS
    And The
    EARTH
    COLLIDE!

camj23 for Normal take a Smoochum for Ice. To evolve, it has to freeze the opponent with Powder Snow. Name it Helga and it has to have either Fake Out or Nasty Plot as an egg move.

Tumnus if you accept a second one from me to get you started, for the masterball condition take a Gible. Evolve it after it defeats 3 wild Snover. Evolve it to Garchomp after defeating a Dragon Tamer.

@camj23: Take a Sentret for Normal. It must solo Whitney's Clefairy to evolve. Not even I would be cruel enough to make a Sentret solo her Miltank of doom.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

I still need three pokemon for my Challenge which is based around the idea of a food chain. Predators, scavengers, decomposers, etc.

-Arbok. Almost all of its Dex entries paint it as a predator that paralyzes and then constricts its prey, so if you're taking restrictions, it must keep the moves Bind and Glare through the whole game. The only way that these moves can be forgotten is if Arbok solos either Sabrina's team or all 4 trainers in Sabrina's gym.

| tumblr. | dA |

This will be my first Hit Me With Your Best Shot, so I decided to make it interesting. I've picked the 6 types that I use the least often, and will list them here to get reccomendations for Pokemon, nicknames, and restrictions! I won't use legendaries, and the Pokemon has to be able to be bred in Soulsilver (I've finished the game) and then traded to Heartgold at level 1. I have no problem using an HM slave outside of these 6, and dual-typed Pokemon are perfectly acceptable as long as the listed type is the major one, e.g. Heracross not naturally learning any Bug moves until level 55. Okay, here are the types:
    ~Bug
    ~Ice
    Helga the Smoochum. To be able to evolve, it must freeze an opponent with Powder Snow. Must have either Fake Out or Nasty Plot as an egg move.
    ~Poison
    EX-ploze the Koffing. Must solo Petrel in the Radio Tower to be able to evolve.
    ~Rock
    Would it be okay for me to veto the ingame Onix? If you (Tumnus) want me to still us an Onix with those same restrictions, that't fine, but I really don't want to bother with the ingame trade. I apologize, and if you'd like to suggest another Rock type or even a Bug type which I currently lack, that would be great.
    ~Normal
    (???) the Sentret. Must solo Whitney's Clefairy to be able to evolve.
    ~Dark
    Don the Murkrow. Must solo Jasmine before it can evolve into Honchkrow.

All I need now is a Bug type, a Rock type, and a nickname for Sentret! I'm really liking these suggestions. I used to have a Furret in Pokemon Colosseum, and I've loved that line ever since. Again, let me know if Egg/TM/Future Moveset moves are allowed on these Pokemon, besides Smoochum, which has to have them. Thanks guys, I'm getting really eager to start this challenge!
    Where
    The
    HEAVENS
    And The
    EARTH
    COLLIDE!

Toobworm
    Totodile- I know Feraligat(o)r doesn't have any info on being a predator but it's an alligator. Before it can evolve it must beat 15 grass types and then to evolve again beat 15 grass types and 15 electric types.

Thanks. I'll add it now.

-Tododile. I know Feraligat(o)r doesn't have any info on being a predator but it's an alligator. Before it can evolve it must beat 15 grass types and then to evolve again beat 15 grass types and 15 electric types.

| tumblr. | dA |

sorry for making you wait camj. I didn't see your earlier post about wanting to trade lv 1 egg pokemon in. So you must catch a bellsprout, beat a pokemon on all 3 trainers In the violet city gym. then trade it over for the onix. To evolve the onix it must be used to catch 10 magnemite and a syther. based on the metal coat. you don't have to do the ingame trade.

Can evolve after soloing 10 team galactic members, Can evolve again after soloing the last 2 gym leaders. - Chimchar
    No restrictions. - Misdreavus
    Have to catch using The master ball. - Gible
    Must beat 10 higher level of its kind in order to evolve. - Psyduck
    Must keep 2 Of its first 4 moves. - Bidoof
    You can not switch into unless all of your other pokemon are fainted. - Sneasel

I'm not accepting secondary conditions, just the ones I made.
    And I'm done.
    Oh toobworm I gave you a feraligator way before MarioBros did.
    Last edited by Tumnus; 19th July 2012 at 2:27 AM.

The wait is no problem, Tumnus, as I'm not even done breeding my Black 2 team yet. I apologize if I didn't make myself clearer, but I would rather not deal with a trade at all. The ingame because I'll most likely breed for moves and definitely for natures, and the out of game because the only time that I have 2 DS's is when both my stepsister and I are at my dad's house, which happens like once every 2 weeks and most of the time she forgets to bring her DS. I apologize for being difficult and so particular, but it's trouble I'd rather not deal with. If you want to give the Onix more difficult restrictions or suggest a different Pokemon in either of the two remaining categories, that would be awesome. Good luck on your now-completed team, it looks pretty sweet....well, minus Bidoof of course.
    Where
    The
    HEAVENS
    And The
    EARTH
    COLLIDE!

Toobworm
    Pidgey. It's always losing it's eggs to Ekans, poor bird and because this Pidgey is especially vengeful it must defeat 39 Ekans/Arbok before it can evolve in Pidgeotto and must evolve into Pidgeot at level 39 after making peace with it's teammate Ekans/Arbok by fighting with it in at least 3 double battle victories as a Pidgeotto.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

Thank you very much.

-Tododile. I know Feraligat(o)r doesn't have any info on being a predator but it's an alligator. Before it can evolve it must beat 15 grass types and then to evolve again beat 15 grass types and 15 electric types.

-Pidgey. It's always losing it's eggs to Ekans, poor bird and because this Pidgey is especially vengeful it must defeat 39 Ekans/Arbok before it can evolve in Pidgeotto and must evolve into Pidgeot at level 39 after making peace with it's teammate Ekans/Arbok by fighting with it in at least 3 double battle victories as a Pidgeotto.
    Last edited by Finch.; 23rd July 2012 at 5:00 PM.

| tumblr. | dA |

Well, this is my first hit me with your best shot, and since my specialty is the Ice type, I decided to make it this!
    Pokemon associated with cold places, with only TWO actual Ice types.
    Piplup must defeat 10 flying birds that can learn fly to evolve into prinplup, must solo all trainers in Wake's gym to evolve into Empoleon
    Huntail must be named Benthos, must be taught attract as soon as I get the TM for it, always know at least 1 physical or special move, only 1 water type move at a time.
    -
    -
    -
    -

This is for pokemon Platinum, I can trade to Diamond and Soulsilver though.
    Thanks list:
    thx for the restrictions on Piplup amittal12
    Camj23 thx for posting about the Huntail , though my Wifi is down so I can't trade at the moment, I'll try to PM you when (or if) it gets fixed.
    Last edited by dirkac; 22nd July 2012 at 1:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Well, this is my first hit me with your best shot, and since my specialty is the Ice type, I decided to make it this!
    Piplup
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    The starter shall be piplup, naturally, please come up with some restrictions though
    Piplup is made fun by other birds on not being able to fly.To evolve to Prinplup, the Proud Pokemon must defeat 10 Flying Birds(Flying means flying types able to learn the move fly).It must solo every trainer's Pokemon(not the leader) in Crasher wake's gym to impress him and to evolve into Empoleon.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

@Dirkac- I don't know if you'd consider this as a cold place Pokemon, but I would say so due to the freezing temperatures that the deep sea reaches. If you're okay with another water type, then take this Huntail and name it Benthos. Since it uses its tail to attract prey, it must be taught the TM Attract as soon as you get it in Amity Square. This Huntail must also always know at least 1 physical or special move. Finally, Huntail may only know one water type move at a time. If you accept him along with his restrictions, I can trade you one from SoulSilver if you need it.
    Where
    The
    HEAVENS
    And The
    EARTH
    COLLIDE!

Dirkac take a Lunatone, which is found in Mt. Coronet summit and Giant Chasm- both cold places, and also space/the moon is apparently cold. It can not learn any TMs at first except Blizzard and it must use it under Hail conditions until it can freeze an opponent. Then it's free to learn the rest of the TMs.

Piplup must defeat 10 flying birds that can learn fly to evolve into prinplup, must solo all trainers in Wake's gym to evolve into Empoleon
    Huntail must be named Benthos, must be taught attract as soon as I get the TM for it, always know at least 1 physical or special move, only 1 water type move at a time.
    Lunatone cannot learn any TM's but Blizzard, and must use it under the hail condition, after it freezes an opponent with blizzard, it can learn other TM's
    -
    -
    -

Thanks list:
    thx for the restrictions on Piplup amittal12
    Camj23 thx for posting about the Huntail , though my Wifi is down so I can't trade at the moment, I'll try to PM you when (or if) it gets fixed.
    thx SilverMorty for the Lunatone

EDIT: I am no longer accepting Water types, unless they are part Ice type.
    Last edited by dirkac; 22nd July 2012 at 6:43 PM.

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast