Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

SilverMorty, for your E4 challenge, use a Blitzle that can evolve after it solos Shantaul's Cofagrigus and finishes it with Wild Charge.

I'm too lazy to look at the list again so I'll just give you a Beartic again

^Ah the point was I want different pokemon from the normal story theme ^^

Elite Four Rematch:
    -Blitzle after soloing Shauntal's Cofagrigus and finishing with Wild Charge (wow this is gonna be tricky, challenge accepted! haha)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Fine, take an Audino. Name it "Grinder" and it must solo one Pokemon in all of your matches in the Elite 4

SilverMorty, we can give you something for the Elite 4 even if we've given you something for the normal game, right? If you want another from me:

Vulpix (holds Rawst Berries). If it's possible, get Vulpix from the Dream World. If not, you must catch Vulpix at the Abundant Shrine in a Timer Ball. Either way, to evolve into Ninetails, it must solo 3 Water-types, 3 Ground-types, and 3 Rock-types (dual types only count toward one of your goals, so if you fight, say, Palpitoad, you must choose to count it as either a Water or a Ground, but not both. The next Palpitoad would automatically count for the same type you chose for the first).

SilverMorty, take a Furret for your E4 challenge. No evolution restrictions. Its moveset must be Rest / Hyper Voice / Work Up / Quick Attack. It must defeat two of Shauntals Pokemon during your challenge. Just kidding, have it solo Marshals Conkeldurr instead. And when you begin your challenge, it must be holding the Berry it had when you captured it.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 13th May 2011 at 1:33 PM.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

SilverMorty take a Volcarona for your elite 4 challenge. It can only go in if Three of your pokemon have already fainted in the same match.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

I dunno if Volcarona counts, but anyway, you have a spot or two open, so have a Snorlax. It can only have one physical attacking move.
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

Ah sorry I have to reject the last two, the pokemon have to hold berries not just any item

Elite Four Rematch:
    -Blitzle after soloing Shauntal's Cofagrigus and finishing with Wild Charge (wow this is gonna be tricky, challenge accepted! haha)
    -Audino (Grinder) must solo one pokemon from each Elite 4
    -Vulpix, caught with Timer ball, must solo 3 water, ground and rock types to evolve
    -Furret with Rest/Work Up/Hyper Voice/Quick Attack- must hold Berry caught with and solo Conkeldurr
    -
    -

@SilverMorty, take a Spinda (Chesto Berry). It must know both Teeter Dance and Hypnosis, and one of these moves must be the first move you use when switching in Spinda. It's only damage-dealing move will be Uproar, and it must solo two of Caitlyn's Pokemon.

@SilverMorty, take a Tympole that cannot evolve into Palpitoad until it has reached the level that a Palpitoad would evolve at. Once it is a Palptioad you can evolve it into Seismitoad whenever.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Will do a "country challenge" on White,meaning each pokemon of the team(excluding HMSlaves) must have something(or evovles into one that has something) that references a country

Tunahead, take a Deino. Evolve into Zweilous after defeating twelwe wild Audino, evolve again into Hydreigon after it has soloed the Royal Unova on a Saturday or Sunday.
    The language reference is in its name, ein, zwei and drei are German for one, two and three.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Kay Kay,will change restricions because audino is hard to find and royal unova is psot game play

Team:

Deutsch Deino~Hydreigon to evolve into Zweilous must solo Brycen Gym,to Hydreigon Iris' one

Tunahead take a Carracosta that is nicknamed Concha. I believe Carracosta is of spanish origin as Costa is spanish for coast. I'll leave you to figure out what Concha means. It must defeat ten grass types or twenty fighting/electric/ground types before evolving.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

COncha means shell(I'm brasilian so spanish is kinda easy)

Team:

Deutsch Deino~Hydreigon to evolve into Zweilous must solo Brycen Gym,to Hydreigon Iris' one
    Espana Tirtouga~Carracosta 10 grass types or 20 fight/elec/ground before evolving

WIll hack every mon at level 1 as starting team

Tunahead - Take a Maractus [the word "Maraca" is part of its name, which can reference several countries of Latin America]. It must solo one Pokemon of four gym leaders. If you're accepting nicknames, name it "Maraca".

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Tunahead take a Yamask. It can only evolve into Cofagrigius after Yamask solos Skyla and Brycen. It cannot know any moves that have a Type Advantage over said Leaders. Cofagrigius is an Eqyptian Coffin which is realted to Egypt =D

<Shadow Star League Bug Gym Leader (Credit to Fairy Witch)

Gym Leader/E3 Userbars & Application Banners by The Under's Astral Shadow
    League Badges sponsored by DA's Kida-Ookami (a.k.a. Northern Lights)
    3ds Fc 3652-1024-3489
        Spoiler:- Trinity League Badges:

Tunahead, take a Trubbish, as it is obviously a reference to American's wastful nature, and name it Gome, which I believe is Japanese for trash, but Translate isn't very reliable for Japanese. No restrictions.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Team:

Espana Tirtouga~Carracosta 10 grass types or 20 fight/elec/ground before evolving
    LAtino Maractus Must solo a mon from 4 gym leaders
    Egypt Yamask~Cofagrigus must solo Skyla and BRycen to evolve
    USA TRubbish~GArbodor restrictionless

Didn't accept MAractus & Trubbish nickname thingy

1 to go

Elite Four Rematch:
    -Audino (Grinder) must solo one pokemon from each Elite 4
    -Vulpix, caught with Timer ball, must solo 3 water, ground and rock types to evolve
    -Furret with Rest/Work Up/Hyper Voice/Quick Attack- must hold Berry caught with and solo Conkeldurr
    -Spinda with Teeter Dance and Hypnosis- one of them must be first move when switching in. Must solo 2 of Caitlin's pokemon and Uproar as the only damage dealing move (wow harsh )
    -Tympole that cannot evolve into Palpitoad until it has reached the level that a Palpitoad would evolve at

Thanks! Wow this is really hard haha...

Tunahead since you need something that comes early in the game take a Tepig

Evolve to Pignite when you can defeat a Throh. Evolve to Emboar when you defeat 6 Mienfoo (who does Kung Fu) in Dragonspiral Tower.

The country is China, since Emboar was designed with a Chinese style in mind (and also references a Journey to the West character).
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 15th May 2011 at 4:55 PM.

Surrty stasrter will be oshawott cause its a HM SLave

Oh alright, then have in that case have a Pansear (because you picked Oshawatt) and it is based of the Japanese concept of the 3 wise monkeys (see, hear, speak no evil)

Ookie Dokie

Nihon Pansear no restrictions

P.S.:can we post progress here?

Quote Originally Posted by Tunahead View Post
    Ookie Dokie

Nihon Pansear no restrictions

P.S.:can we post progress here?
    Yes, you may post your progress whenever you feel it is necessary to update.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast