Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Drinkwaterlaura I give you a choice:

1) take a Karrablast that evolves after it defeats a Steel type with only Bug-type moves.

If you can, breed it so it has Megahorn.

2) or take a Munchlax that evolves to Snorlax after it defeats Brycen's Vanillish with only Lick.

Drinkwaterlaura, you get a Haxorus. It evolves from Axew into Fraxure once it solos three trainers in Brycen's Gym. It can evolve again into a Haxorus once it solos Drayden/Iris' Haxorus.

Bananana, Take a Pansear that must be caught in Pinwheel forest it can evolve at an absolute minimum when it learns Flame Burst, but must evolve at a maximum level once it learns Fire Blast.

Simipour ("Simmer" Boiling Water as the only Attacking water move Burn a water type to evolve)
    Chandelure ("Soul Well" Evolve once after defeating 10 wild pokemon on Route 7 Evolve normally afterwords)
    Whimsicott (Evolve after soloing 2 Plasma Grunts)
    Electross (evolve once after soloing a trainer with no healing items and again after soloing the 8th gym trainers)
    Simisear (evolve anytime from when it learns Flame Burst to when it learns Fire Blast)
    -

1 more!

White, no trading or legends please. Starter required. All pokemon must be fully evolved and have evolution restrictions. I want to do something I saw and tried before. I'll give six words, they'll be the pokemon's nickname, so you need to find a matching pokemon for each.

Alpha-
    Omega-
    Sun-
    Moon-
    King-
    Death-

bananana, take a Musharna. It can only evolve after KOing a Ghost type with only Psychic type moves.

Kissmygrass96, take a Yamask for Death. It may only evolve after it has been defeated by a Pokemon that it has spread Mummy to.

Kissmygrass96, I'm sorry but I am going with the obvious choice for Moon. Take a Munna that evolves after it defeats a wild Sawk.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Kissmygrass96 - For Alpha, take a Snivy [for pretty obvious reasons]. Because of its name, it must always be the lead of your party everytime you battle a Gym Leader, an Elite Four, the Champion, N and Ghetsis. It can only evolve into Servine after it defeats the three Dancers in Castelia City by itself. Evolve it into Serperior after it defeats two Gym trainers in the Mistralton Gym by itself. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Kissmygrass for King take a Haxorus for King. It must defeat seven plasma grunts before evolving and seven ace trainers before evolving again.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Kissmygrass take a Larvesta that must have Acrobatics for Omega (it's the last non-legendary and also evolves pretty late- i know it could be for Sun but this will free up that spot).

@kissmygrass96 as Sun take Maractus, must have Chlorophyll ability and learn sunny day, flash and solar beam. OR take a Cryogonal, must have solar beam and flash cannon (when available)

Restrictions: you can´t use Sun in the same battle you use Moon until one of them has fainted, it must defeat one of Grimsley´s pokemon with solarbeam and you must get the item bright powder from the gear station and Sun must always hold it.
    Last edited by roloox; 27th June 2011 at 5:09 AM.
    The name is SNEASEL!!!

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2131a2w.png[/IMG]
    Credit to suicune lover for SC bar and shinydoug for the BC banner

Spoiler:- Personalized Banner:

*CREDIT TO BugPro

Spoiler:- Gym Badge - Destiny League's Ice Leader:

Credit to Lucario9 for this amazing badge!

White, no trading or legends please. Starter required. All pokemon must be fully evolved and have evolution restrictions. I want to do something I saw and tried before. I'll give six words, they'll be the pokemon's nickname, so you need to find a matching pokemon for each.

Alpha- Snivy. Because of its name, it must always be the lead of your party everytime you battle a Gym Leader, an Elite Four, the Champion, N and Ghetsis. It can only evolve into Servine after it defeats the three Dancers in Castelia City by itself. Evolve it into Serperior after it defeats two Gym trainers in the Mistralton Gym by itself. Good luck!
    Omega- Larvesta. Must have Acrobatic.
    Sun-
    Moon- Munna. Evolves after it defeats a wild Sawk.
    King- Haxorus. It must defeat seven plasma grunts before evolving and seven ace trainers before evolving again.
    Death- Yamask. It may only evolve after it has been defeated by a Pokemon that it has spread Mummy to.

I need an evolution requirement for Larvesta (even though it'll be hard enough as is.)

@rolox, I need it to be able to evolve, so I'm going to have to turn down your pokemon.

Oh, my bad :P

Then how about a Lilligant or Sawsbuck, same restrictions as Maractus?
    The name is SNEASEL!!!

*CREDIT TO BugPro

@kissmygrass: yeah i thought it was already hard enough haha- then how about it must defeat one of Brycen's pokemon with only Acrobatics while it holds an item.

Oohh. Thanks guys.

Alpha- Snivy. Because of its name, it must always be the lead of your party everytime you battle a Gym Leader, an Elite Four, the Champion, N and Ghetsis. It can only evolve into Servine after it defeats the three Dancers in Castelia City by itself. Evolve it into Serperior after it defeats two Gym trainers in the Mistralton Gym by itself. Good luck!
    Omega- Larvesta. Must have Acrobatic. Must defeat one of Brycen's pokemon with only Acrobatics while it holds an item.
    Sun- Swasbuck. You can´t use Sun in the same battle you use Moon until one of them has fainted, it must defeat one of Grimsley´s pokemon with solarbeam and you must get the item bright powder from the gear station and Sun must always hold it.
    Moon- Munna. Evolves after it defeats a wild Sawk.
    King- Haxorus. It must defeat seven plasma grunts before evolving and seven ace trainers before evolving again.
    Death- Yamask. It may only evolve after it has been defeated by a Pokemon that it has spread Mummy to.

Alakazam: No Restrictions
    Rampardos: Must live Supereffective hit to evolve
    Escavalier: Must defeat steel Type with only Bug moves to evolve
    Haxorus: Must solo 3 Of Brycen's Gym Trainers to Evolve once, Iris' Haxorus to evolve again.
    -
    -

Two More! Gonna want a Surfer and a Flyer! Remember, High Sp. Attack or attack depending on their movesets, I have a lot of National Dex pokemon available to use.

Credit to Rayquaza The First

I can't seem to stay here, can I?

@Drinkwaterlaura

Take Vaporeon as your surfer, however it cant evolve before learning Thrump Card and using it to KO a Gyms leaderr pokemon.
    The name is SNEASEL!!!

*CREDIT TO BugPro

Alakazam: No Restrictions
    Rampardos: Must live Supereffective hit to evolve
    Escavalier: Must defeat steel Type with only Bug moves to evolve
    Haxorus: Must solo 3 Of Brycen's Gym Trainers to Evolve once, Iris' Haxorus to evolve again.
    Vaporeon: Must Learn Trump Card and KO a Gym Leader's pokemon with it to evolve
    -

Just need a Flyer!

Credit to Rayquaza The First

I can't seem to stay here, can I?

Drinkwaterlaura, take a Braviary. It must defeat a wild Sawk and Throh before evolving from Rufflet.

Smile Pokemon White Scramble New Challenge

Alright, here are the main restrictions for my new challenge:

No legendary Pokemon
    No Pokemon that requires trade to get in White
    Three Pokemon must have a smile in its BW sprite
    Three Pokemon must be of primary or secondary colors (red, blue, yellow, green, purple, orange) as listed in the Pokedex

Go Nuts-Leaf.

Sorry 'bout the title. Can't change it.
    Last edited by pokemonstudies; 29th June 2011 at 5:10 PM. Reason: Inform people that I have posted in the correct section.

@pokemonstudies

Take Darumaka (since its red and smiling), name it Crash, to evolve it´s performance on the Exiting Nimbasa musical must earn you an item, it must defeat a Scollipede and get to fight the Battle Subway Leader on the single mode, after evolution, it must learn superpower and hammer arm before soloing one of the E4.
    The name is SNEASEL!!!

*CREDIT TO BugPro

pokemonstudies take a Cofagrigus (yellow or smiling)

it must evolve after defeating 1 yellow pokemon and 1 smiling pokemon.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 30th June 2011 at 5:45 AM.

I need team ideas, I literally just got back from the store and got white, so put em up!
    I am using oshawott as my starter
    Dear people, I have DELETED my shop...it got very out of hand with things, but I may open a different one

Rocketfire take a Litwick named Kindle.

Use a heart scale to teach it Minimize and it must have Flash Fire.

It must get up to max Evasion before you can evolve it to Lampent.

To evolve it to Chandelure it must burn a Gym Leader's pokemon with Inferno.

you can then replace those moves after it has fully evolved if you want.

edit: V(to post below) ah yes, my bad i meant pokemonstudies xD
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 30th June 2011 at 5:46 AM.

@RocketFire

Take Vanillite, nickname it Vanilla if its female and Choc if its male
    It can only evolve the first time after you use the item Castellia Cone to heal it from a status nad uses the move Uproar to wake up a pokemon
    It can only evolve again after it learns Hail and uses its Ice body to regain one quarter of its HP during battle and after it learns Weather Ball and uses it during hail (not necesarily on the same battle
    It must always know Weather Ball (Heart Scale)

@SilverMorty
    Im not doing any challenges (on this thread), you were talking to pokemonstudies, werent you?
    Last edited by roloox; 30th June 2011 at 4:30 AM.
    The name is SNEASEL!!!

*CREDIT TO BugPro

Page 7 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast