Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Hibachi - take a mareep who must solo 3 Virbank complex workers to evolve, no restrictions to ampharos, must keep always know electro ball

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

RULES: Pokemon must be able to be obtained in game, no trading. (Feel free to add more rules for me)

TEAM:

-Snivy (feel free to add restrictions)
    -Mareep (must solo 3 Virbank Complex workers to evolve. Must always know Electro Ball)
    -
    -
    -
    -

Keep it up guys! Hit me with your best shot!
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

If you would like to know me send me a message. I'm not shy(:

Hibachi take a Buneary, it must Solo 2 Team plasma grunts to evolve and it has to defeat Colress's Klink in the PWT to use any tms, it must also keep dizzy punch once learned

Just re-posting my challenge
    My theme is the Valve games (Portal, portal 2, half life, half life 2, tf2)
    Nicknames must be named after characters in valve games
    Rules:
    1. Pokemon that faint must wait until one of my pokemon level up
    2. no usage of exp. shares
    3. No TMs
    4. all pokemon must be trained evenly
    Pokemon
    please don't make it too hard.
    - Oshawott (Soldier) must solo huge atleast once to evolve into dewott (first battle doesn't count) it also must solo a trainer owned Zebrastriker to evolve into samurott.
    - Darumaka (Pyro) must solo every trainer in route 16 only using fire type moves.
    - Riolu (P-body) Must evolve in the battle company and can never forget counter
    -
    -
    -
    Pokemon White Friend Code: 4212 9112 1386

Spoiler:- Current pokemon team:

^This will stay in my signature forever, even though the clan is closed (or at least merged)^

Check out my new Fan-Fic!

Click here to join my RPG

Victini's Egg>[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/2udzz84.png[/IMG]
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.

Name: Victory
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My team Pose and Egg where made By Shiny_Wooper

@Victinifan100 take a Dwebble that must know Faint Attack

RULES: Pokemon must be able to be obtained in game, no trading. (Feel free to add more rules for me)

TEAM:

-Mareep (must solo 3 Virbank Complex workers to evolve. Must always know Electro Ball)
    -Buneary (evolve after soloing two plasma grunts, must defeat Colress's Klink in PWT to learn any TMs, must know Dizzy Punch)
    -
    -
    -

Keep it up y'all! Only 3 more!
    I <3 May.

I do not do competitive battling and I really do not have any desire to. I also do not go out of my way seeking for shinies because I never really understood why they were so great anyways. All I truely enjoy pokemon contests, breeding, and in-game battling.

I think grass pokemon are the greatest ever and I take great pride in the ones I have raised. I also think that Chikorita is the most adorable pokemon ever!

Hibachi, sorry but i can't take that because it is not related to any valve games (which is my theme)
    Rules:
    3. No TMs
    Pokemon
    - Oshawott (Soldier) must solo huge atleast once to evolve into dewott (first battle doesn't count) it also must solo a trainer owned Zebrastriker to evolve into samurott.
    - Darumaka (Pyro) must solo every trainer in route 16 only using fire type moves.
    -
    -
    -

^This will stay in my signature forever, even though the clan is closed (or at least merged)^

Oh okay. Haha sorry I don't know what any of those games are.
    I <3 May.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibachi View Post
    Oh okay. Haha sorry I don't know what any of those games are.
    No problems, I don't expect a lot of people to know about valve games, but feel free to do some research and try again.

Quote Originally Posted by OshaMijuWott View Post
    Thats what I was getting at, haha!

Hibachi, take a Jellicent. If caught as a Jellicent with it's hidden ability (Damp) no restrictions. If caught as a Frillish or regular Jellicent, it must defeat solo Marlon.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Hibachi, take a Growlithe which must solo five trainers in the Castelia Sewers before evolving.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

TEAM:

-Buneary (evolve after soloing two plasma grunts, must defeat Colress's Klink in PWT to learn any TMs, must know Dizzy Punch)
    -Jellicent (if ability is Damp; no restrictions, if caught as Frillish or regular Jellicent; must solo Marlon)
    -Growlithe (solo five trainers in Castelia sewers before evolving)
    -

Only 1 more left!
    I <3 May.

Hibachi Could you take one more from me? How about you take a Vullaby, She must be the last addition to your team, She must Keep Dark pulse once learned and must solo 2 of any trainers in victory road.

TEAM:

-Jellicent (if ability is Damp; no restrictions, if caught as Frillish or regular Jellicent; must solo Marlon)
    -Growlithe (solo five trainers in Castelia sewers before evolving)
    -Vullaby (must be last addition to team, must know Dark Pulse and solo two trainers on Victory Road)

Thanks y'all! I can't wait to get started!
    I <3 May.

Game:B2
    Rules:
    3. No TMs
    Pokemon
    -
    -
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Victinifan100 View Post
    Rules:
    3. No TMs
    Pokemon
    -
    -
    -
    Take a KlingKlang named GLaDOS. It feels the need to "test" it's teammates and must attack them 15 different times in double battles before it can attack anything else.
    SoulSilver BQ

Going on vacation over Christman Break, and naturally, I will get bored, so I want a challenge with the following restrictions on Black 2:
    1. 2 Entirely Unevolved Pokemon must be used
    2. A Riolu in Sangi Ranch will replace my starter
    3. One Pokemon must come from any area before Drayden
    4. Each Pokemon Gets One Unique Move taught to it by a Move Tutor - Please specify
    5. If a Pokemon faints 3 times, it may not be used until a new gym has been defeated or the league is reached (if after or during 8th gym)
    6. Nicknames based on Sports Team ex. San Francisco Giants: Pokemon would be named "Giant"

The Watts:
    1. Warrior the Riolu (unevolved) - Thunderpunch
    2. Canuck the Wailord - Iron Head
    3. Viking the Mandibuzz - Heat Wave

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Take a KlingKlang named GLaDOS. It feels the need to "test" it's teammates and must attack them 15 different times in double battles before it can attack anything else.
    Good one! I've never used a klink before.
    Rules:
    3. No TMs
    Pokemon
    - Klink (GLaDOS) It must "test" Its teammates by attacking them 15 different times in double battle before attacking anything else.
    -
    -

Keep 'em coming!

I'll give you another!
    By the way, can you change P-body to Atlas?Lucario's blueeeeee.
    For his friend P-Body, take a Mareep!It must learn and keep Electro Ball and Volt Switch.
    Evolves after soloing Cheren, then again after facing down/soloing Elesa's team to show that Portal is even better than Elesa!

By the way, I started my Favorite Type challenge!
    Here's my team I brought upon myself;

ELECTRIC
    Lemon the Emogla - All of its moves must be of a different type, and they can only be from its development. Therefore, no TMs or tutor moves. If I catch it and it has moves that share a type, I must replace that move with a different type when it tries to learn it. It must also have at least one non-damaging move.

GRASS
    Regal Leaf the Snivy - Must always know Leech Seed & Giga Drain, Must solo Castelia's Battle Company to evolve once, and Colress & Rood to evolve again.

ICE
    Stormy the Lapras - Must be caught in a Premier Ball.Must solo 5 trainers on Route 21 to learn TM/HM moves.

DARK
    Lunar Sky the Umbreon - Must solo the whole of the Castelia gym to evolve.

GROUND
    Jagger the Drilbur - Must solo Elesa's Zebstrika and Clay's gym(Everything NOT labeled Excadrill) to evolve.

POISON
    Mio the Venipede - Must solo Roxie's Whirlipede to evolve once, and evolve again after soloing Nimbasa's Domes.

Just got to Virbank City and am training up Mio.Who knew how awesome Rollout is?It's pretty AWESOME.
    By the way, got a female Snivy on my first try!Made my day.

Team

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/i69swm.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/10oifb5.gif[/IMG]
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 9th December 2012 at 11:21 PM.
    , the god of glitches

Ok i'll change the name
    Rules:
    3. No TMs
    Pokemon
    - Riolu (Atlas) Must evolve in the battle company and can never forget counter
    - Klink (GLaDOS) It must "test" Its teammates by attacking them 15 different times in double battle before attacking anything else.
    - Mareep (P-body) Must solo Elesa's team and must keep Volt switch and electro ball, Extra: Must always be used with Atlas in double battles.
    -
    One to go! preferably a tf2 character next?

Victinifan take a Drifblim named ZepheniahM or Z. Mann. It must be caught outside Reversal Mountain and must defeat 13 Banettes, 13 Litwicks and both trainers in the Strange House to learn Fly.

Also taking a White 2 Challenge. Fully evolved pokemon and I can trade. Theme is pokemon who appear in shaking grass/dust clouds/water spots in both BW and BW2 besides.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

SilverMorty, take a Leavanny named Levi. He must be caught as a Leavanny.
    SoulSilver BQ

SilverMorty Take a Dunsparce.It must defeat Roxie's Whirlipede to use TMs.It must solo either of Shauntal or Marshall.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

SilverMorty,

Take an Emolga called Shocker. It must be caught before Elesa's Gym. It must always keep Acrobatics and never hold any items. There is no other restriction.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

SilverMorty, take an Alomomola, called Palindro. It must defeat two wild Alomomolas, two wild Leavannys, and two wild Mantines. Also you must take Tepig as your starter so that the rival has Oshawott, and after you have Alomomola, it must be the Pokémon you must use to beat ther rival's starter.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

SilverMorty, take a Dragonite. This Dragonite must be caught in B/W as a Dragonite (Dragonspiral Tower with a Super Rod) and traded over to B/W2 before the fight against Colress at the World Tournament. It then must then use a STAB move (any kind) to kill 50 ice type pokemon in 1 turn to be able to change any moves at all.

Thank you based Turpoo

I'm doing another challenge!
    This one is the Moveset Challenge.
    Simply, I choose 6 pokemon I will play through the game with, and you guys choose the movesets!
    Doing this because I got Black 2 today, .3.
    Also, no Tutor moves, and I will be evolving them.

Tippi the Tepig(Starter, Aspertia City)

---

Leafi the Sewaddle(Route 20)

---

Volti the Magnemite(Virbank Complex)

---

Sandi the Sandile(Route 4)

---

Micki the Mandibuzz(Route 4)

---

Nicki the Axew(Mistralon Cave)

---

I actually already started the game and have Tippi and Leafi, both in their Lv 10-13s.
    Bug Bite is so awesome.
    , the god of glitches

Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast