Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1056

Thread: 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

^I saw your Monotype.Your Drifblim was awesome.Neon was not.xD
    , the god of glitches

Hello everyone. This will be my first HMWYBS challenge on Pokemon Black version. The rule is my Pokemon must be based on memes, such as Rude Bachelor Frog, Technologically Impaired Duck, and Lame Pun Raccoon.

My Pokemon, nicknames, and memebases are as follows. I traded some of them over.

1. Oshawott- So Punny- Lame Pun Raccoon(IT LOOKS LIKE A RACCOON)
    2. Ducklett- Computer?- Technologically Impaired Duck
    3. Meowth- KaChing- Business Cat
    4. Gulpin- YayCereal- Cereal Guy
    5. Whismur- Rage- FUUUUUU(Exploud looks like that guy)
    6. Torchic- Not Funny- Anti-Joke Chicken

Starting tomorrow.
    Last edited by Z-nogyroP; 6th January 2013 at 8:51 PM.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Hey guys, I'm doing a White 2 Run, and I decided to have some fun with it!

I am doing a theme challenge. The theme is:

History! (I hate history, so hopefully this will warm me up to it)

I am accepting restrictions. Just so you know, I think of myself as a mid-level player, just short of enough skill for professional competitive battling. I don't really EV train, but I can if I need to
    Thanks in advance, and good luck.

-Pokemon (Nickname) Restrictions
    My shinies:

(found in battle pyramid, so frikkin pissed!!)

(found in sinnoh haunted tower place, caught with last pokeball {a heal ball}, trained it, forgot it, deleted save, cried {jk about crying})

Originally posted by me:
    i didn't ev train, iv train, nature train, or any of that. And i still don't. never will. proud of it.

Pokenoob, take an Elekid and name him Albert. He must learn Thunderbolt as soon as possible. To evolve into Electabuzz, it must paralyze two of Elesa's Pokemon, and if you wish for it to evolve into Electivire, it must shock some sense into ten plasms Pokemon using only electric moves.
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

I am accepting restrictions. Just so you know, I think of myself as a mid-level player, just short of enough skill for professional competitive battling. I don't really EV train, but I can if I need to

-Elekid (Albert) Must be Male 1st Evo: Paralyze 2 of Elesa's Pokemon 2nd Evo: Beat 10 Plasma Pokemon using only Electric Moves

Still Need 5
    Thanks to: Zexiontwo
    My shinies:

(found in sinnoh haunted tower place, caught with last pokeball {a heal ball}, trained it, forgot it, deleted save, cried {jk about crying})

Originally posted by me:
    i didn't ev train, iv train, nature train, or any of that. And i still don't. never will. proud of it.

Pokenoob3.14, take a Sigilyph, name it Hieroglyph. It must keep Cosmic Power and Tailwind in its moveset.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

-Elekid (Albert) Must be Male 1st Evo: Paralyze 2 of Elesa's Pokemon 2nd Evo: Beat 10 Plasma Pokemon using only Electric Moves
    -Sigilyph (Heiroglyph) Must keep Cosmic Power and Tailwind at all times

Still Need 5
    Thanks to: Zexiontwo, Winter02
    My shinies:

Originally posted by me:

Pokenoob, take a Solosis, named Colombus. Give it the Eviolite as soon as you can. To evolve into Duosion, you must wait until you have 6 Badges and it must also have successfully used Snatch twice. It cannot evolve into Reuniclus, never. It can never forget neither Snatch nor Psyshock after it learns them.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

-Solosis (Colombus) Must keep Eviolite, Snatch, and Psyshock. 1st Evo: Snatch 2 Moves. 2nd Evo: Never.

Still Need 3
    Thanks to: Zexiontwo, Winter02, Swoobat
    My shinies:

Originally posted by me:

3.14:

Take yourself a Sunkern. It must have a SP. ATK. boosting nature. Name it EliWhitney. Before using your Sun Stone on it, it must solo 20 trainers total throughout the course of the game. (not in a row, just 20 cumulative).

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Take the Route 4 Braviary named America!It must have survived an attack from full health to one HP 5 times for you to move onto Victory Road.Must have an Attack boosting nature, because America is strong!
    , the god of glitches

Pokenoob3.14, catch a Nosepass named Maoi. It must solo Skyla's Gym without using any Rock-type moves to evolve.

I have decided that I'm going to be doing a challenge run with the theme of "Fruit" in my Black 2 versiom.

All the Pokemon must have a resemblense to fruit in someway. Trading might be a problem, but I'm sure I can deal with it. I have certain limitations that I'm figuring out as well.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Lost Requiem, take a Pansage. It is a monkey, and monkeys eat fruit, if that is a good enough connection to your theme. You must catch and evolve it before battling Elesa, and it must learn two moves through TM.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post
    I have decided that I'm going to be doing a challenge run with the theme of "Fruit" in my Black 2 versiom.

All the Pokemon must have a resemblense to fruit in someway. Trading might be a problem, but I'm sure I can deal with it. I have certain limitations that I'm figuring out as well.
    Obviously, there must be a Tropius here. :P

Not sure what kind of limitation to put on it though... :/
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

An Azurill named Blueberry. It can only evolve to Marill after a battle against a Foongus or Amoongus, because if it's a blueberry then the white on Marill's body is mould. It may then evolve to Azumarill whenever.

-Solosis (Colombus) Must keep Eviolite, Snatch, and Psyshock. 1st Evo: Snatch 2 Moves. 2nd Evo: Never.
    -Braviary (America) Must have attack boosting nature. Must survive from full Hp to 1 Hp 5 times before Victory Road
    -Nosepass (Maoi) 1st Evo: Solo Skyla's gym w/o rock type moves.

Still Need 1
    Thanks to: Zexiontwo, Winter02, Swoobat, Storm Surge, The Eleventh (P.S, bowties are cool)
    My shinies:

Originally posted by me:

Pokenoob... I gave you a Sunkern up there. Is something wrong with it?

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Pokenoob... I gave you a Sunkern up there. Is something wrong with it?
    Sorry, I totally missed it :facepalm:

Okay, my team is:

-Braviary (America) Must have attack boosting nature. Must survive from full Hp to 1 Hp 5 times before Victory Road
    -Nosepass (Maoi) 1st Evo: Solo Skyla's gym w/o rock type moves.
    -Sunkern (EliWhitney) Must have SP Atk boosting nature 1st Evo: Solo 20 trainers

Thanks to: Zexiontwo, Winter02, Swoobat, Storm Surge, The Eleventh (P.S, bowties are cool), and Sid87
    My shinies:

Originally posted by me:

Lost Requiem, take a Ferroseed, called PrickPear (Prickly Pear is too long I think). Teach it Return as soon as you catch it, and it can never forget it. To evolve, it must KO 10 Ferroseed and 2 Tynamo at Chargestone Cave using Selfdestruct, which it can never forget either (you can weaken them before using Selfdestruct, so this is not hard, but Return will get weaker...) Maximize Selfdestruct PP using PP Ups and PP Maxes as soon as you can too.
    Last edited by Swoobat; 29th January 2013 at 12:57 PM.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

Lost Requiem, have a Drifblim named Plum.It olooks like a plum to me, at least.Theother one for Plum is a Gengar, but whatevz.
    catch it as a Drifblim.It must solo Marshall and have the ability...wasn't it Aftermath?Yeah, Aftermath.Plum must have killed two Pokemon with it to go to the Elite Four.
    , the god of glitches

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post

You must have a Cherubi. No restrictions until evolution. Post evolution, its ability must activate before Victory Road.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

I hate you lol jk

I have decided that I'm going to be doing a challenge run with the theme of "Fruit" in my Black 2 version.

1. Avocado the Pansage. Must know 2 TMs at all times and evolve before Elesa
    2. Bananas the Tropius. No limitations
    3. Blueberry the Azurill- Can only evolve after beating an Amoongus/Foongus
    4. PrickPear ( I wanted Durian!) the Ferroseed- Must Asplode (explode/selfdestruct) 10 of it's kind and two tynamos before advancing on towards Mistralton
    5. Plum the Drifblim (I used this thing on my White 2 run <3)- Must have killed two pokemons with aftermath before I'm allowed to go to the E4, then it must Solo-Marshall. (Acrobatics)
    6. Cerry the Cherubi- Must activate it's ability as a Cherrim

Alright, I'll start later today, I might need a Cherubi though. I'll be posting pic links as well with my updates to be 100% honest

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

^I know exactly how to destroy themed runs =) on a different forum, someone said they were doing a themed run of only Pokémon that could be food. "Use Magikarp. Must solo a GL, and cannot evolve until Level 52 and has solo'd a GL". He quit the challenges section after that.

Anyway, I'm going to start a Randomizer on Platinum at the weekend. I've done the RNGing for a starter, and am choosing Chimchar. Will update at the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Squirtle View Post
    ^I know exactly how to destroy themed runs =) on a different forum, someone said they were doing a themed run of only Pokémon that could be food. "Use Magikarp. Must solo a GL, and cannot evolve until Level 52 and has solo'd a GL". He quit the challenges section after that.
    Which is why the Scramble threads here say "Purposely giving challengers blatantly terrible choices is against the spirit of the game and will not be tolerated." :-P

Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast