Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Pokenoob take a Smoochum named Shiva (from Final Fantasy). Evolve it when it can freeze a trainer's pokemon.

--------
    Weavile learns Icy Wind naturally- the other special Ice moves are by TM (Ice Beam and Blizzard). I can work with that although funnily enough, it doesn't learn Frost Breath (I wanted to try that move too :/)

-(Lancer) Fearow: Drill Run/Drill Peck/Fury Attack. must deliver final blow in any important battle.
    -(Berserker) Primeape: have Anger Point, activate ability twice to evolve
    -(Saber) Pawniard: Slash/Night Slash/Swords Dance. Evolve after defeating Grimsley's Bisharp.
    -(Caster) female Ralts: Evolve to Kirlia after defeating 3 Psychic types, evolve again in Twist Mountain
    -(Assassin) Weavile: May only learn special ice moves.
    -
    -

White challenge- can get all pokemon and trade.

Theme- Servant Classes in Fate Stay Night. Remaining ones are:

-Archer- any pokemon associated with projectile attacks like Pin Missile
    -Rider- any pokemon with a relationship with another pokemon/have two pokemon in one sprite
    -Assassin- associated with sneakiness, must have high speed and either be Dark/Poison type, have a Dark/Poison type move or be associated with ninjas

This is what I have so far for black. I want rescrictions on evolution and capture. I have access to all pokes, but no legendaries. The theme is pokemon that could be included in a different video game series. Please put the series you were thinking of, as i will use that to come up with nicknames
    1. ? (?) Must be caught between 11:30 and 12:30
    2. Ludicolo (Amigo) Lotad -> Lombre after obtaining water stone. Lombre -> Ludicolo after sweeping a skyla gym trainer.
    3. Probopass (Mario) Nospepass -> Probopass after solo-ing clay.
    4.Primeape (Kong) Mankey -> Primeape defeat 20 other monkey pokemon.
    5.Archeops (Ridley) - Archen -> Archeops solo any gym leader's pokemon with health below 10%

I need two pokemon, but I already have the condition for one.
    Last edited by Pokenoob3.14; 1st September 2011 at 1:08 AM.
    My shinies:

(found in battle pyramid, so frikkin pissed!!)

(found in sinnoh haunted tower place, caught with last pokeball {a heal ball}, trained it, forgot it, deleted save, cried {jk about crying})

Originally posted by me:
    i didn't ev train, iv train, nature train, or any of that. And i still don't. never will. proud of it.

pokenoob mario can evole ONLY IF it solo's clay
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

Pokenoob3.14, take an Archen and name it Ridley (Metroid series). It can evolve after it solos any Pokemon owned by a gym leader when its own health is below 10%. As for its "capture", you must take it to the Nacrene museum and revive it directly after you receive the fossil from the man in the Relic Castle.
    Last edited by Winter02; 31st August 2011 at 6:35 PM.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    Pokenoob take a Smoochum named Shiva (from Final Fantasy). Evolve it when it can freeze a trainer's pokemon.
    Just repeating that in case you missed it ^^

Also I need 2 more pokemon for my challenge

Just repeating that in case you missed it ^^

Also I need 2 more pokemon for my challenge
    Thanks, I actually did miss it. oops.

So I have
    1. Reshiram (Lugia) Must be caught between 11:30 and 12:30
    2. Ludicolo (Amigo) Lotad -> Lombre after obtaining water stone. Lombre -> Ludicolo after sweeping a skyla gym trainer.
    3. Probopass (Mario) Nospepass -> Probopass after solo-ing clay.
    4.Primeape (Kong) Mankey -> Primeape defeat 20 other monkey pokemon.
    5.Archeops (Ridley) - Archen -> Archeops solo any gym leader's pokemon with health below 10%
    6.Jynx (Shiva) Smoochum -> Jynx after it freezes a pokemon.
    Last edited by Pokenoob3.14; 3rd September 2011 at 12:55 AM.
    My shinies:

(found in battle pyramid, so frikkin pissed!!)

(found in sinnoh haunted tower place, caught with last pokeball {a heal ball}, trained it, forgot it, deleted save, cried {jk about crying})

Originally posted by me:
    i didn't ev train, iv train, nature train, or any of that. And i still don't. never will. proud of it.

Just 2 more guys

-(Lancer) Fearow: Drill Run/Drill Peck/Fury Attack. must deliver final blow in any important battle.
    -(Saber) Pawniard: Slash/Night Slash/Swords Dance. Evolve after defeating Grimsley's Bisharp.
    -(Caster) female Ralts: Evolve to Kirlia after defeating 3 Psychic types, evolve again in Twist Mountain
    -
    -

White challenge- can get all pokemon and trade, fully evolved

-Rider- any pokemon with a relationship with another pokemon/have two pokemon in one sprite

hey silver take a cloyster that cant learn shell smash he ill be your archer
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

Just 2 more guys

-
    -

White challenge- can get all pokemon and trade, fully evolved

For your Rider, take a Zangoose. It can't use any TMs until it defeats five fighting types. In the event I'm misunderstanding this, and you want a positive relationship, take a Shelmet. It can only evolve after soloing two trainers in Opelucid Gym.
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

[Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

Thanks and awesome, Closter's perfect

@Wild Dragonite: ah sorry, what I meant with a relationship was connected to the two pokemon in one sprite idea- like a Slowking for example or even a Kangaskhan. Feel free to resuggest though ^^

-(Archer) Cloyster: can't learn Shell Smash
    -(Rider)

Hey guys - I am thinking of doing a community run where basically, I get traded 6 eggs and I have to use those throughout the game. The only thing I ask is that I do not get traded completely useless pokemon, so they can all be used, but also not just the same old 6 people have, but a mixture of all regions and all that, for fun. I will not be able to get online to accept trades tonight, however will post here tomorrow am (GMT) with my FC and stuff, also try to keep the contents of the eggs private and again I will post when they hatch etc.

SilverMorty, Girafarig has two heads, so go for that one. If that's not your thing, have a Klink. If you're going to be stubborn after that, well go boil your head.

Whichever stat is higher on Girafarig--Special Attack or Attack--it can't have STAB attacks in that stat.
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

Thanks for the team

-(Archer) Cloyster: can't learn Shell Smash
    -(Rider) Girafarig: can't have STAB attacks in higher stat

I want to try White Best Shot Pre-Elite Four.

Restrictions:
    1. It must FULLY EVOLVE into it's final evolve before I can challenge the Elites again.
    2. No dumb Pokemon.
    3. No legendary.
    4. Can't Trade
    5. You must give it the nickname.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

TheSuperZekrom, take a Petilil which can evolve after defeating a wild Rufflet. It must be female, and its nickname shall be Julia.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

TheSuperZekrom, take a Mienfoo that needs to solo a trainer in the Iccirus Gym without Fighting moves in order to evolve.
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

TheSuperZekrom - take a Darumaka, that can evolve after it defeats 25 different Pokemon with only Special attacks.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

TheSuperZekrom take a Tirtouga that evolves it can defeat one of each line of Grass type pokemon in the region (so for example, if you defeat a Ferroseed then you clear the Ferroseed line and don't have to find a Ferrothorn)

Anyone needs a Pokemon?

Winter02 Accepted!. Chiroshi, SilverMorty, Drummerdude denied!

Restrictions:
    1. It must FULLY EVOLVE into it's final evolve before I can challenge the Elites again.
    2. No dumb Pokemon.
    3. No legendary.
    4. Can't Trade

Pokemon:
    - Petilil. Which can evolve after defeating a wild Rufflet. It must be female, and its nickname shall be Julia.
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

TheSuperZekrom, take a Scraggy and name it Zigz. Cannot learn Hi Jump Kick and cannot evolve on a Route.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

TheSuperZekrom take a male Frillish that must have Sludge Bomb or Sludge Wave.

Name it Dreadpool

SuperZekrom - take a Solosis. It can evolve after defeating a Gothita, and it can evolve again after defeating a Gothorita.

Call it Nuclei.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

SilverMorty and Hilijix Accepted!. Charoshi denied!
    --------------------------
    Restrictions:
    2. No dumb Pokemon.
    3. No legendary.
    4. Can't Trade
    Added new rule
    6. No Unova Pokemon again.

Pokemon:
    - Julia [Petilil]. Which can evolve after defeating a wild Rufflet. It must be female.
    - Zigz [Scraggy]. Cannot learn Hi Jump Kick and cannot evolve on a Route.
    - Dreadpool [Male Frillish]. Must have Sludge Bomb or Sludge Wave.

3 To go guys!
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Been eager to play another Gen V game so i can switch around challenges, so this time this will be a Black challenge

Theme: Elite Four Ladies

Fully evolved, can get any pokemon. Just give me any pokemon the character uses in her team (original or rematch, doesn't matter)

You're also not limited to their specialty type and try to have different types (so for example Phoebe can have a Ghost type while for Agatha it could be Arbok or something)

Also don't worry about having a Surfer/Flier, Unova's good that it's not crucial for the story anyway ^^

-Agatha-
    -Lorelei-
    -Karen-
    -Bertha-
    -Phoebe-
    -Caitlin-

Fire away

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast