Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

burninator59 take a Frillish that must defeat 10 wild Frillish of the opposite gender.

burninator59, for your Tepig, to evolve into Pignite it must solo the first gym, if it fails the first time it can't evolve until level 30.
    For Pignite to evolve into Emboar it must solo Cherens Samurott on route 10. If it can't it can only evolve after you finish Victory Road and beat all the trainers there.

Subway Challenge
    Pokemon That Can evolve
    Dusclops (OneRedAye)
    -
    -
    2 more please

^Image By Skiyomi^

Peters, Scyther name Swordshand, must to win against 15 flying and 15 bugs with no STABs. ^^
    Kawaii >3<
    >_<
    ^^
    -___-^
    (01:41:52) *** Your rank in Standard OU is 62/47119 [1391 points / 1016 battles]! Smogon server

(22:46:55) *** Your rank in Standard NU is 40/3980 [1206 points / 152 battles]!

time to start dis challange!!!!!
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/xfyid0.png[/IMG]<-----Epic pic by 493poke[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/sno0lf.gif[/IMG]<---Epic licky by pokemon player

legendarys,pre-evos,all so diffrent but all so the same... [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/124k1sp.gif[/IMG]
    pokemon i want: if you have these plese PM me

legends i have: mewtwo,articuno,groundon,ho-oh,suicune,entei,lugia,zekrom,tornadus,used to have thunduras kyurum,terrakion,cobalion and virazion

Subway Challenge
    Pokemon That Can evolve
    Dusclops (OneRedAye)
    Scyther name Swordshand, must to win against 15 flying and 15 bugs with no STABs.
    -
    1 more please
    Already got a Scyther (Lucky me) Going to try and get Duskull today and then evolve, Probs have to get one on HG

^Image By Skiyomi^

Peters take a Gligar that evolves when it can score 3 Flinches with the Razor Fang attached on moves that don't normally flinch.

Alright, I've seen an interesting team idea a few times recently in the 3rd gen thread, so I'm going to go for it. I want every type represented on this team, without over lapping of types (Although, if a Pokemon is say a normal type, and evolves into a different type, you can still give me said Pokemon because it's final stage is a different type, while I have another normal type.) I can trade. I can make eggs. Everything is open for business. (Within reason )

Normal-
    Fire-
    Water-
    Grass-
    Bug-
    Flying-
    Electric-
    Ice-
    Poison-
    Ghost-
    Dark-
    Psychic-
    Fighting-
    Steel-
    Ground-
    Rock-
    Dragon-

Do me proud peeps. Do me proud.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Charoshi, take a Druddigon for your Dragon type. If you want a restriction, the only restriction is that you must use it against Opelucid's Gym Leader. (No game was given, so... yeah.)
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

[Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

Charoshi, take a Litwick for Ghost / Fire. It must evolve into Lampent before you enter Twist Mountain, and it can then evolve again after defeating five wild Stunfisk.

Charoshi, take a Klink for your Steel type. It can evolve into Klank once your Litwick has evolved. Klank can evolve normally.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Charoshi take a Roggenrola that evolves when it activates Sturdy 3 times in a Sandstorm.

Evolve it to Gigalith after you find either 1 Evolutionary Stone or 5 Gems in Dust Clouds in Chargestone Cave.

If you can/are willing, breed it so it gets Autotomize or Curse.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 27th September 2011 at 2:12 PM.

Chaoshi, take a Vullaby for Flying/ Dark. It must solo against Elesa's one Emolga and Zebstrika to evolve.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    Peters take a Gligar that evolves when it can score 3 Flinches with the Razor Fang attached on moves that don't normally flinch.
    Ill add gligar, but this isnt evolve one, I can only use pokemon that can evolve in subway, so after i get dusclops, lets see how far i ca get

Subway Challenge
    Pokemon That Can evolve
    Dusclops (OneRedAye)
    Scyther (Swordshand)
    Gligar

^Image By Skiyomi^

Sorry, it's on Black. I sometimes forget to specify the game, since I will never restart white. And it doesn't have to be Unova Pokes. I'm likely to breed them all anyway.

Normal-
    Water-
    Grass-
    Bug-
    Electric-
    Ice-
    Poison-
    Ghost/Fire - Litwick - Evolve before entering Twist Mountain, and evolve again ater defeating 5 wild Stunfisk.
    Dark/Flying - Vullaby - Solo one of Elesa's Emolga and Zebstrika to evolve. (...... fun)
    Psychic-
    Fighting-
    Steel- Klink - Evolve after Litwick. Evolve normally after.
    Ground-
    Rock- Roggenrola - Activated sturdy 3 times in a sandstorm... (That's tough xD) Evolve to Gigalith after finding one evolution stone or 5 gems in dust clouds in chargestone cave. Breed for autotomotize/curse.
    Dragon- Drudigon - Use against Drayden.

Got 5 already. Gonna have a nice rotation going at this point xD
    SoulSilver BQ

Charoshi, for a Bug/Poison type use a Dustox.
    Wurmple can evolve whenever you want but for Cascoon(?) to evolve it must be level 20 and have solo'd 5 wild pokemon it's weak to. The wild pokemon can be 7 levels lower then Cascoon as it isn't that strong of a pokemon.

Charoshi, for Water and Fighting, Poliwrath is your 'mon. Must put at least 7 Tympole to sleep as a Poliwag to evolve into Poliwhirl. Can become Poliwrath any time after you have found at least 3 Water Stones.

Normal-
    Water/Fighting- Poliwrath - must put 7 temple to sleep as a Poliwag to evolve, and can evolve after finding 3 water stones.
    Grass-
    Bug/Poison- Dustox - Evolve from Cascoon at level 20 after soloing 5 Pokemon it's weak to.
    Electric-
    Ice-
    Ghost/Fire- Litwick - Evolve before entering Twist Mountain, and evolve again ater defeating 5 wild Stunfisk.
    Dark/Flying- Vullaby - Solo one of Elesa's Emolga and Zebstrika to evolve. (...... fun)
    Psychic-
    Ground-
    Rock- Roggenrola - Activated sturdy 3 times in a sandstorm... (That's tough xD) Evolve to Gigalith after finding one evolution stone or 5 gems in dust clouds in chargestone cave. Breed for autotomotize/curse.

Just 6 types to go!
    SoulSilver BQ

Charoshi, take a Swinub as your Ground/Ice Pokemon. It can evolve into Piloswine after it solos either Cheren or Bianca at any time, and then into Mamoswine after soloing the other rival, at any time. Good luck with that.

Normal-
    Water/Fighting- Poliwrath - must put 7 temple to sleep as a Poliwag to evolve, and can evolve after finding 3 water stones.
    Grass-
    Bug/Poison- Dustox - Evolve from Cascoon at level 20 after soloing 5 Pokemon it's weak to.
    Electric-
    Ice/Ground- Swinub - Evolve once after soloing Cheren/Bianca, and again after soloing the other.
    Ghost/Fire- Litwick - Evolve before entering Twist Mountain, and evolve again ater defeating 5 wild Stunfisk.
    Dark/Flying- Vullaby - Solo one of Elesa's Emolga and Zebstrika to evolve. (...... fun)
    Psychic-

Just 4 types to go!!
    SoulSilver BQ

Charoshi, have fun with a Blitzle. It must not evolve until it solos one of Driftveil City Gym Leader's Pokémon without healing. Good luck.

Also, I give you a Munna. You can only evolve it after getting 5 DW Pokémon from the Global Link yourself. If you don't have access to DW, then it must be male, nicknamed Bulky and maximise its Defence stat in 5 different battles without healing.

For normal Charoshi Take a lilipup It may only evolve to herdier when it solos lenoras watchog it must have sand rush name it Shamus oh and to evolve it to stoutland you must beat 10 fighting types in a row no lover than 4 levels lower than it
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/zvtsna.gif[/IMG] made by Guitarzandbulletz

Normally, I wouldn't take two from one person, but I just want my team like ASAP, so I'll take both of those.

Normal- Lillipup - Solo Lenora's Herdier to evolve once, and to evolve again defeat 10 fighting types in a row no lower than 4 levels lower.
    Grass-
    Electric- Blitzle - Solo one of Clay's Pokemon without healing.
    Ice/Ground- Swinub - Evolve once after soloing Cheren/Bianca, and again after soloing the other.
    Psychic- Munna - Evolve after getting 5 Pokemon off Global Link.

Just one more.
    SoulSilver BQ

Can i suggest 1 more if i can take a whimsicot with the ability infiltrator
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/zvtsna.gif[/IMG] made by Guitarzandbulletz

The theme for my White team this run through will be: Love.

Love in it's losest sense, so any pokemon that maybe you love, you think represent love, pokemon that maybe love another one, pokemon with moves that signify love... you get the idea.

Go mad! ^_^

- Snivy (Must always know attract) -(Solo Cheren)-> Servine -(must solo N in Nimbasa City, if failed must solo 5 average trainers in Chargestone Cave)-> Serperior [Me!]
    - Woobat (obviously -.-)(Must know Heart Stamp) -(Evolve in Castelia City)-> Swoobat [Winter02]
    - Luvdisc (...)(Must always know Attract and Sweet Kiss) [Proby3]
    - Male Nindoran (Rivalry) -(defeat female Mincinno whilst under the effects of Cute Charm)-> Nindorino -(Solo Iris's Fraxure)-> Nindoking [SilverMorty]
    - Female Litwick (Egg)(named LoveLight)(always know Captivate) -(solo 3 of N's pokemon in a single battle)->Lampent -(Solo 1 of Caitlin's Pokémon)-> Chandelure [Me]
    -
    Last edited by Sucker_Punch; 19th October 2011 at 8:30 PM.
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

Page 15 of 43 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast