Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Nutter View Post
    Time for my Next Challenge.. Nicknamed "Kat2Kay" for the Name of the Account in DW, is based on the OC character party.

I want to get this done within a few days real time, due the problems with the White City/Black City.

I'll have three Pokémon in the Party at all times. Riolu/Lucairo, Luvdisc, and Unown-T.

You are to suggest Pokémon for Remaining slots. I will not accept: event only Pokémon, one off Unbreedables, aka Legendaries, or many Fighting, Steel, and Water type. Also If I don't have suggested Pokémon and the means to obtain is not available to me, I will reject it.

Due to the Nature of of how I will Obtain Luvdisk and Riolu, Egg Moves are can be suggested.
    As the name is linked to the dream world take a stantler with its dream world ability Sap Sipper. No other restrictions.

P.S. If you don't want anything to do with dream world, i'll suggest again.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

I'd like a new challenge for my Black version

Theme is: wild pokemon that have a chance of holding berries (to see a list: list of pokemon with held items in Gen V

Must be fully evolved

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    I'd like a new challenge for my Black version

Theme is: wild pokemon that have a chance of holding berries (to see a list: list of pokemon with held items in Gen V

Must be fully evolved

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Take a Minccino (chance of holding a Chesto Berry). Must use it's held Chesto in the wild to be caught (i.e. you have to use a sleep move on it and have it wake up with the Chesto before you can start throwing Pokeballs. No Chesto activating, for example, because it doesn't have one, means no capture and you have to look for another Minccino. The exception being if it's shiny, in which case you can catch it either way).

To evolve, you must teach it Thief and sucessfully steal 15 Chesto Berries from wild Minccino. You may keep or forget Thief after, your choice. (If you were lucky enough to get a shiny, since you will have skipped the capture requirement, make the number of Chesto Berries you must steal to evolve 30)

Good luck and have fun!
    Last edited by Ememew; 12th May 2011 at 9:27 AM.

Take a Venipede and name it "Toxify". It can only evolve into Whirlipede after it beats a wild Sigilyph. Then, it can only evolve into Scolipede after it beats a wild Druddigon.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

SilverMorty, take an Emolga, name it Flapper. It must hold a Cheri Berry to fight, if it loses it mid-battle, it must switch out. It must solo the Mistralton Gym.

Have fun.

Black version- I'll be a berry hunter who only uses pokemon species who have a chance of holding berries in the wild

(to see a list: list of pokemon with held items in Gen V)

Must be fully evolved

-Mincinno, must use Chesto before catching. Evolve after stealing 15 Chesto berries (30 if it's Shiny and if it was caught without a Chesto because of shininess)
    -Venipede (Toxify)- evolve when beating wild Sigilyph then again after defeating wild Druddigon
    -Emolga (Flapper)- must hold Cheri berry to fight, if it loses the berry it must switch out. Solo Mistralton Gym. (Is the Cheri Berry condition only once? There is a limit to Cheri Berries unless I have to steal them every time..)
    -
    -
    -

Thanks and keep them coming!

SilverMorty, take a Pansear. Nickname it "Eldapa". It may not evolve before surviving a Water move from a wild Seismitoad. Evolve it with the Fire Stone you get from the man in Castelia.
    Last edited by Kalosian; 12th May 2011 at 10:13 PM.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

SilverMorty, take a Ferrothorn. It cannot evolve until it has OHKO 5 Pokemon with Gyro Ball

Hey, requesting some mons

Cute Challenge(only "cute" pokemons in your opinion,I may or may not decline them)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Rival Challenge(must have 3 pairs of rival i.e Seviper and Zangoose,may or may not decline them)
    - &
    - &
    - &

Have access(pokesav) to every pokemon
    Last edited by Voyeur; 12th May 2011 at 9:54 PM. Reason: typo

Voyeur, have a Skitty. If you think it is cute, nickname it "Cutest". It must have Normalize as its ability, but you may choose all its moves yourself. Evolve it whenever you feel like after it has reached level 30.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Okay ^^

[W]Cute Challenge(only "cute" pokemons in your opinion,I may or may not decline them)
    -Cutest the Skitty must have Normalize and can only evolve after level 30
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    [B]Rival Challenge(must have 3 pairs of rival i.e Seviper and Zangoose,may or may not decline them)
    - &
    - &
    - &

11 to go ^^

For your cute challenge take an Swalot Altaria (do you consider that cute). It can only evolve from Swablu after it has KOed 10 Pokemon while they are asleep.

For your rival challenge take a Solrock and Lunatone. One cannot be more than one level than another until they have worked out their differences and soloed Tate and Liza's Solrock and Luntaone with them (if you are playing Emerald and Tate and Liza only have one of the two out you must wait until the other is out before you attack it. In addition, once they both come out you must switch to your Solrock and Lunatone)

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    For your cute challenge take an Swalot Altaria (do you consider that cute). It can only evolve from Swablu after it has KOed 10 Pokemon while they are asleep.

For your rival challenge take a Solrock and Lunatone. One cannot be more than one level than another until they have worked out their differences and soloed Tate and Liza's Solrock and Luntaone with them (if you are playing Emerald and Tate and Liza only have one of the two out you must wait until the other is out before you attack it. In addition, once they both come out you must switch to your Solrock and Lunatone)
    Altaria is okay,but this is the 5th gen thread so 5th gen games only in this case Blkack(rival),so surry but untill you rethink your impositions it's not happening

[W]Cute Challenge(only "cute" pokemons in your opinion,I may or may not decline them)
    -Sky the Altaria must KO 10 mons while(they are) sleeping to evolve
    -
    -
    -
    -
    [B]Rival Challenge(must have 3 pairs of rival i.e Seviper and Zangoose,may or may not decline them)
    - &
    - &
    - &

10 to go
    Last edited by Voyeur; 12th May 2011 at 10:31 PM.

Oh wow, I'm stupid I thought this was third gen.

In that case take a Gothitelle and Reuniclus. Can't be more than 1 level higher than the other

-
    -
    -
    -
    - Gothitelle & Reuniclus one can only be one level apart form each other
    - &
    - &

8 to go

For your rival challenge use Vullaby and Rufflet. One of them must be used on every electric Pokemon you encounter and they must both be evolved by the 7th gym.

[IMG]http://i46.*******.com/293u3cy.png[/IMG]

-
    -
    -
    -
    - Gothitelle & Reuniclus one can only be one level apart form each other
    - Mandibuzz & Wargle one must be used on every electric and they must evolve by the 7th gym
    - &

6 to go

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    Is the Cheri Berry condition only once? There is a limit to Cheri Berries unless I have to steal them every time..
    It applies all the time, it may never fight unless it's holding one. Lucky you Emolga always hold Cheri Berries...

Voyeur, for your "cute" challenge, take an Eevee. It must evolve into Vaporeon OR Jolteon OR Flareon based on whichever evolution stone you find first in the dustclouds of caves (Water Stone ThunderStone or Fire Stone). Do so upon obtaining said Stone. Finding a Leaf Stone doesn't mean you get to try for Leafeon. It has to be the first of either Thunder, Fire, or Water Stones that determines evolution.
    Last edited by Ememew; 13th May 2011 at 2:37 AM.

@Voyeur, for your rival challenge, take a Sawk and Throh. Their moves they always know must have the same level they learn it in (so for example, if Sawk's move set has the moves it learns at Level 13, 17, 21 and 25, then so must Throh). To enforce this, you cannot teach them TM or HM moves.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Black version- I'll be a berry hunter who only uses pokemon species who have a chance of holding berries in the wild

Must be fully evolved

-Mincinno, must use Chesto before catching. Evolve after stealing 15 Chesto berries (30 if it's Shiny and if it was caught without a Chesto because of shininess)
    -Venipede (Toxify)- evolve when beating wild Sigilyph then again after defeating wild Druddigon
    -Emolga (Flapper)- must hold Cheri berry to fight, if it loses the berry it must switch out. Solo Mistralton Gym.
    -Pansear (Eldapa)- evolves after surviving a water move from a wild Seismitoad
    -
    -

Sorry Electivire Addict Ferrothorn doesn't hold a berry in the wild

Voyeur for your cute challenge take a Mareep that evolves after defeating one of Elesa's Emolga. Evolve into Ampharos after defeating two of N's pokemon in Chargestone Cave. It must have Cotton Guard
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 13th May 2011 at 2:56 AM.

Voyeur - For your cute challenge, take a Chingling if you think it's cute! Name it "Sounds". Evolve it after two of your other Pokemon evolve.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

@SilverMorty, take a Daramuka. Every time it learns a move via level up, you MUST teach it that move, and you cannot evolve it until it can no longer learn moves by level up.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Fine, Silvermorty take a Beartic. It must solo Brycen's Beartic to evolve

Must be fully evolved

-Emolga (Flapper)- must hold Cheri berry to fight, if it loses the berry it must switch out. Solo Mistralton Gym. (Is the Cheri Berry condition only once? There is a limit to Cheri Berries unless I have to steal them every time..)
    -Pansear (Eldapa)- evolves after surviving a water move from a wild Seismitoad
    -Daramuka- must always teach moves it learns as it levels up and evolve when it has learned all level up moves
    -Beartic- evolve after soling Brycen's Beartic

Thanks guys!

I've also decided to do an Elite Four Rematch team after using this one so I'l have the same conditions with pokemon having a chance of holding berries in the wild

Elite Four Rematch:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast