Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Pikachu725, take a Tynamo and nickname it Eel. It must have Charge Beam throughout the whole game, free evolution to Eelektrik, to evolve into Eelektross, it must have 3 Poison-type moves (Move Relearner is allowed)

Victinifan100, take an Emolga and nickname it Squirrel. It must keep Electro Ball throughout the whole game once he/she learns it (he/she must learn it). It can't learn any TM's or use a Move Tutor or Relearner untill it's level 40.
    Last edited by ★ Lucario ★; 18th June 2012 at 12:11 PM.
    Click on these Pokémon to make them happy and healthy!:

Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokémon Red Water-monotype challenge team:

Pokémon Emerald Water-monotype challenge team:
    Pokémon Fire Red Nuzlocke challenge team:

So here's what I have so far then.

1. Cryogonal [Ice], Must assume I'm under torment at all times, if I don't I must toss half of my revives
    2. Yamask [Ghost] (-> Cofagrigus) Pick 3 status effects and I must use Hex on three different pokes with 3 different status condtions
    3. Tepig [Fire / Fighting] (Pignite -> Emboar). He must always keep Flame Charge and use it at least once in every gym leader battle.
    4. Basculin [Water] It must always keep the move Aqua Jet. It must be used in at least three rival battles and KO a Pokémon. Basculin must only use this move to do this.
    5. Petlil [Grass] (->Lilligant) You must teach it Attract whenever you get the TM, and it must keep Attract throughout the game. For it to evolve you must have one Water, Fire & Leaf stone in your bag, and you must have used at least two rare candies in Petilil. After that, you can evolve it
    6. Tynamo [Electric] (-> Eelektrik -> Eelektross) Nickname it Eel. It must have Charge Beam throughout the whole game, free evolution to Eelektrik, to evolve into Eelektross, it must have 3 Poison-type moves

(JUst for poops and gigles, here are the rules again)
    -If a pokemon faints you may keep it and use it, but not for any boss fights
    -No HM slaves
    -Must use the starter (TAKEN, I will use Tepig)
    -No "Beat so and so with this poke to evolve it" (Once per game things really), all other creative evolution restrictions can apply.
    -You must use a rotating team of 12, and all members must be fully evolved before facing the Elite 4. Pokemon cannot have shared types (Can't use Chandelure and Emboar on the same team)
    -Theme is rainbow colored (Weird OCD I have wherein each poke, must be a different color)
    -Should be 5th gen only (I have access to other games, but I prefer only 5th gen pokes for the run. I shouldn't have to trade pokes) Nicknames Required, should be punny.
    -Lastly no legends or One of pokes (Larvesta and Volcarona are examples)

Still need 6 more
    Last edited by 725roy; 19th June 2012 at 5:20 PM.

Thank you based Turpoo

Pikachu725, I'll give you another one since it seems it's taking quite a while for you X)
    Take a Patrat for an early capture It must be always on your team, never in the box for the rotation, EXCEPT at the league, you can choose if you want to use Watchog or not.
    For Patrat to evolve, it must know four different type moves (per example, grass/rock/normal/ground or whatever), and two of those moves have to be status changes, another one must be special, and the last one must be physical!
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 20th June 2012 at 4:40 PM.

For my challenge, I will be doing any Pokemon that seem to have machines, weapons, etc. on them. Something like Blastoise which has cannons in its back. I do not mind having Pokemon that are not fully evolved. I do not necessarily need 6 Pokemon, but as many as possible. Thanks8).

@McTwizzle

Take a Magby to evolve into Magmortar, are you looking for any other rules (evolutions/nicknames etc?)

If so, name your Magby "Incoming", no restriction to Magmar, but to evolve to Magmortar it must defeat 5 ground type Pokemon using only fire type moves.

White FC: 0389 7992 5329 Trainer Name: Tudor

Wow! I just realized, after reading over my post, how bad I described things. Let's go again:
    1. All Pokemon must have "machines", weapons, etc. on them. (Such as Blastoise's cannons)
    2. In order for Pokemon to fit the description, they do not need to be fully evolved.
    3. NICKNAMES!
    4. Restrictions must be set for evolving Pokemon. At least one stage of evolution must have requirements.
    5. Pokemon can not be said to be at a certain level at certain places. (For example, you can not say so-and-so must be level 60 when battling N.)
    6. As many Pokemon as possible.
    7. Move restrictions optional, but recommended.
    8. I can answer any questions if necessary.

My current team:
    1. Magmortar named Incoming.
    •No restrictions from Magby To Magmar
    •To evolve in to Magmortar, it must defeat 5 ground type Pokemon with fire moves.
    *If someone could give me the rules for a blastoise, that would be great, as I would like to use one.
    Last edited by McTwizzle; 26th June 2012 at 3:17 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake, forgot to say something.

McTwizzle take a Drilbur named Goldmine.

It has to learn Horn Drill when it evolves- then you have to replace it with Drill Run when it can learn it.

Evolve it when it scores a critical hit against a Rock type when you use Dig.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 26th June 2012 at 3:26 PM.

Would Excadrill's hands and/or head be considered the weapons?
    Blastoise?

My current team:
    1. Magmortar named Incoming.*
    •No restrictions from Magby To Magmar
    •To evolve in to Magmortar, it must defeat 5 ground type Pokemon with fire moves.

2. Excadrill named Goldmine
    •Must learn Horn Drill when it evolves
    •Must hit a rock type Pokemon with a critical hit dig before it evolves

My handy-dandy rule book:
    1. All Pokemon must have "machines", weapons, etc. on them. (Such as Blastoise's cannons)
    2. In order for Pokemon to fit the description, they do not need to be fully evolved.*
    3. NICKNAMES!
    4. Restrictions must be set for evolving Pokemon. At least one stage of evolution must have requirements.
    5. Pokemon can not be said to be at a certain level at certain places. (For example, you can not say so-and-so must be level 60 when battling N.)
    6. As many Pokemon as possible.
    7. Move restrictions optional, but recommended.
    8. I can answer any questions if necessary.

PLEASE IGNORE THE ASTERICKS
    Last edited by McTwizzle; 26th June 2012 at 8:08 PM.

@Pikachu725

Take a Roggenrola. You must use in you party and train it until you can CATCH a Boldore, at which point you must release you original Roggenrola which had not been evolved. On the Boldore, you must teach it Stealth Rocks at level 36. In every rival battle, you must put it first, and set up stealth rocks. You can not delete this move. (Evolve if wanted). You must teach every level up move possible, but can not delete stealth rocks.
    *only use this if you want, or of it fits into your description.

McTwizzle, take a Karrablast which can evolve after it defeats any fully evolved Fossil Pokemon. It must know Iron Head and Swords Dance, but it may never learn Megahorn. Nickname it Nightsteel. As for your theme, the weapons are the lance-things it has as arms.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

McTwizzle, take a Timburr named Judo that may evolve for the first time after soloing five trainers in a row without healing, and for the second time after defeating Brycen. If it has Guts, it must know Wake-Up-Slap; if Sheer Force, it must know Dynamic Punch.

My current team:
    * *•No restrictions from Magby To Magmar
    * *•To evolve in to Magmortar, it must defeat 5 ground type Pokemon with fire moves.

* * •Must learn Horn Drill when evolving
    * * •Must hit a rock type Pokemon with a critical hit dig

3. Karrablast named Nightsteel
    • Only evolves if it defeats any fully evolved fossil Pokemon
    • Must know Iron Head and Swords Dance, but never Megahorn

4. Conkeldurr named Judo
    • May evolve to Gurdurr after soloing five trainers in a row without healing.
    • May evolve fully after defeating Brycen.*
    • For Guts ability: must know wake-up slap
    • For Sheer Force: must know Dynamic punch

KEEP IN MIND THAT I CAN TRADE. IT DOESN'T ONLY HAVE TO BE FIFTH GENERATION.*

*If someone could give me the rules for a Blastoise, that would be great, as I would like to use one.*

2. In order for Pokemon to fit the description, they do not need to be fully evolved.*
    3. NICKNAMES!
    4. Restrictions must be set for evolving Pokemon. At least one stage of evolution must have requirements.*
    6. As many Pokemon as possible.*
    7. Move restrictions optional, but recommended.*
    8. I can answer any questions if necessary.*
    9. I can trade.*

Ok for blastoise:
    Squirtle must solo Burgh to evolve.
    Wartortle must learn scald when obtained: this will be its only water move.
    To evolve to blastoise, you must defeat the 8th gym.

You must name him Elmo
    Last edited by CovertNinja; 26th June 2012 at 11:03 PM.

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Pikachu725-
    You will be using a bisharp. It can only evolve if it beats the leader's haxorus on its own.

@Oshamijuwott

When saying "Wartortle must learn scald web obtained: this will be its ony water-type move", does that mean as a Blastoise too?

I STILL NEED TWO MORE POKEMON!

McTwizzle if you want to take another one from me, take a Mow Rotom.

To learn TMs, it has to defeat a trainer's Grass type using only Leaf Storm.

@SilverMorty

Would I have the Rotom introduced a normal Rotom and change forms in the dept. store, or introduce it in the form? Name?
    Last edited by McTwizzle; 27th June 2012 at 1:51 AM.

Since you wanted the machine team use it as it's Mow Rotom form from the start (so you don't have to wait until before the 8th gym)

Oh and also name it Lawnblade

My finished team:
    * *•No restrictions from Magby To Magmar
    * *•To evolve in to Magmortar, it must defeat 5 ground type Pokemon with fire moves.

* * •Must learn Horn Drill when evolving
    * * •Must hit a rock type Pokemon with a critical hit dig

3. Karrablast named Nightsteel
    • Only evolves if it defeats any fully evolved fossil Pokemon
    • Must know Iron Head and Swords Dance, but never Megahorn

4. Conkeldurr named Judo
    • May evolve to Gurdurr after soloing five trainers in a row without healing.
    • May evolve fully after defeating Brycen.*
    • For Guts ability: must know wake-up slap
    • For Sheer Force: must know Dynamic punch

5. Blastoise named Benji
    •Squirtle must solo Burgh to evolve
    •Scald will be taught immediately to Wartortle, and will be its only water move
    •Must have 8th gym badge to evolve fully

6. Rotor-M named LawnBlade
    • To use TM's, I must defeat a trainer's grass pokemon using Leaf Storm.*
    • Introduced in mow form

WOULD ANYONE LIKE TO PUT RULES ON IN-GAME STUFF?

3. NICKNAMES!
    4. Restrictions must be set for evolving Pokemon. At least one stage of evolution must have requirements.*
    6. As many Pokemon as possible.*
    7. Move restrictions optional, but recommended.*
    8. I can answer any questions if necessary.*
    9. I can trade.*
    Last edited by McTwizzle; 27th June 2012 at 2:59 PM.

Name blastoise Benji, and yes once tm scald is obtained, nO other water moves are to be taught and all prior water moves need to be deleted with TMs

I want to do a challenge similar to a monotype, but linking alternate types. Here is an example:
    Serperior-Leavanny-Crustle-Heracross-Scrafy-Krookodile
    I will be using Emboar, though, so go crazy from there.
    THIS WILL BE DONE ON BLACK 2

Here are the rules:
    1. Evolution restrictions are ok, must be fully evolved by E4
    2. Nicknames must 5 letters or less, as this is all black 2 allows in english
    3. The Pokemon next in connection must be obtained no more than 2 gyms before the prior catch
    4. You can tell me what i must do before i catch the pokemon
    5. Attack restrictions are ok, but it will keep one attack from its 2 type
    6. The first link must have a fire or fighting type due to my eventual emboar
    ONLY DUAL TYPE POKEMON in their finals form!

OshaMijuWott for a Fighting link, take a Riolu.

It must defeat one of Roxie's pokemon before it evolves.

If that's too hard and you fail on the first try then instead, it must survive a boosted Venoshock to evolve (If it survives Venoshock then faints from the poison status then this restriction is still cleared)
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 27th June 2012 at 2:50 PM.

OshaMijuWott, take a Drilbur which can evolve after you have cleared the 6th Gym. Nickname it Moles. Excadrill is a Steel-type which links to Lucario.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Morty- roxie is too easy, plus i evolved a riolu on my nuzlocke run at lvl 19... Gimme something a bit harder! I need a name as well

Hmm, how about- it has to use only Counter and Feint to defeat both of Roxie's pokemon to evolve?

It has to also learn at least one Pulse move in its final moveset.

Name it PupFu.

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast