Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Here is what have so far:
    Emboar (name) - someone gimme some evo restrictions
    Lucario (PupFu) - must beat Roxie with only counter and feint to evolve
    Excadrill (Moles) - can evolve after 6th gym

Now i need a ground type

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Here is what have so far:
    Emboar (name) - someone gimme some evo restrictions
    Lucario (PupFu) - must beat Roxie with only counter and feint to evolve
    Excadrill (Moles) - can evolve after 6th gym

Now i need a ground type

OshaMijuWott, take a Baltoy named Creeper. Must be caught in a Net Ball and beat 10 Trainer owned Dark type Pokemon before evolving.

White FC: 0389 7992 5329 Trainer Name: Tudor

Come to think of it, riolu is available before gym 1 so i need my steel type before burgh
    Last edited by CovertNinja; 27th June 2012 at 4:53 PM.

Might do a run with 3 Pokemon on White:
    Lillipup: Evolves after Lenora, then after Skyla
    Sandile: Evolves after Chargestone Cave, then after Drayden
    Cubchoo: Evolves in Opelucid City

@Pikachu#, get a Trubbish, "Charles", with the ability Stench. It can not have more than one move of any type (all 4 moves must be different types). To evolve, it must flinch 25 enemies with its ability.

Sorry to let everyone know, but I have to cancel my challenge. It would appear that my brother has decided to play through White Himself, so for now, please ignore my challenge. Thank you.

Thank you based Turpoo

Never done a challenge like this before, but after my last dragon then bug mono-types, I need something different;

My only restriction I'm placing on myself, and such what I'm naming this challenge of mine; "Stone-Splinter Challenge".

My rules on Pokémon White:

• All Pokémon will be bred and sent as eggs. This means specified egg moves are an extra.
    • A limit on when these are sent, and when they must be hatched by, or after, is also good.
    • All Pokémon must be from either an elemental stone evolution, or are in a branch evolution.
    Through the Generations
    my multiple pairings Shipping-fic.
    Currently On Hiatus and will be coming back to at some point: Gen 1, Chapter 5

alteredegoX, take a Vulpix. It must know Heat Wave, Hypnosis and Hex as egg moves. You can send it over at any point after you have defeated the second Gym, and you must hatch it before you arrive in Castelia City.

alteredegoX - Take a Misdreavus. The only limitation I'm putting is that it must be hatched inside Celestial Tower.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

@alteredegoX: Take a Bellsprout. You can send it as soon as you can, and it can't hatch till you beat Lenora. It must have Power Whip as an egg move.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

EDIT: Ignore that:

@Alteredegox Take an Eevee. It must know Wish as an egg move, but you can only send it over when you get the HM Strength. Hatch it wherever you like.
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

Hello everybody, long time no chat. I have a new challenge that I want to experiment with for the upcoming B&W 2 game. It's a challenge based off the recent game Pokemon Conquest, and the best way to describe it would be a reverse Monotype challenge.
    Objective:

Accomplish 18 different challenges, one for each type of Pokemon (plus an extra for the starter), then defeat the Elite Four through 6 randomly chosen Pokemon.

Rules:

1) All Pokemon must be in both Pokemon Conquest and B&W 2.
    2) Along with the given challenge, all Pokemon will have a signature move and specific requirements to evolve. Any extra challenge will be well appreciated.
    3) I would like to accomplish all of these challenges and evolve everyone before facing the Elite Four.
    4) Any pokemon knocked out will be out for a real week. Any Pokemon that us OHKO with full HP will be gone for a real month.

Hope this goes well. Also, for alteredegox, take a Pichu. To evolve it into a Pikachu, it must defeat a member of the Axew family, and for it to evolve into a Raichu, it must defeat a member of the Deino family.

@Puppeteer
    Take a Zubat when it evolves into Crobat it's signature move must be Cross Poison, also, it must be female and Nicknamed "Nene", and it can only evolve into Crobat after Soloing Colress.

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Thanks Candle Reaper, I've put Zubat down for my Poison challenge. Here's kind of what it looks like

Zubat- Female (Nene) - Must know Wing Attack; can evolve when speed is at 55.
    Golbat - Must know Poison Fang; can evolve if it solos Colress.
    Crobat- Must know Cross Poison.

For upcoming updates, I'm just going to shorten it to Poison = Zubat. Also, I may be inconsistent with my updates, but keep them coming. Oh, and if you want, people can recommend multiple challenges. 16 more to go!

Crazed_Puppeteer, take a Litwick for Fire. It must be male and nicknamed Unburner. To evolve into Lampent, it must defeat two different water types at higher level than itself. To evolve into Chandelure, it must solo two trainers in any Gym. Its signature move shall be Hex.

Here is the fire challenge:

Litwick- Male (Unburner) - Must know Ember, Hex; Can evolve when it defeats 2 different water type Pokemon at a higher level than itself and must have an attack of 84.
    Lampent - Must know Flame Burst, Hex; Can evolve when it solos two gym trainers.
    Chandelure - Must know Fire Spin, Hex.

I also have a poison challenge (zubat), so 15 more to go!

Sorry for the double post, but I've done a little bit of tinkering with my rule-set. The first and last rule that I gave myself are being modified just to add some clarity and difficulty to the challenge. The new rules are...

1) Pokemon can be from just Black 2 and White 2. (Old rule: Pokemon must be from both Black 2 and White 2 and Pokemon Conquest; the reason for the change was to make it easier to set up challenges.)
    2) Along with the given challenge, all Pokemon will have a signature move and specific requirements to evolve. Any extra challenge will be well appreciated.
    3) I would like to accomplish all of these challenges and evolve everyone before facing the Elite Four.
    4) If Pokemon are KO or in an important battle (e.g. Gym leader, Rival Battle, Galatic Boss Battle, etc.), they must wait 10 days to be used. I can only shop once every 10 days as well. (Old rule: Pokemon that are KO must wait a week before being used; Pokemon that are OHKO must wait a month before being used again). The reason for the change is that it makes the challenge more accurate to Pokemon Conquest while giving me some more difficulty in the challenge.

I hope these rules help clarify some things. I only have a Zubat (Poison) and Litwick (Fire) on my team, and I'm looking for a Pokemon to represent every type for this challenge (plus a "starter" challenge), so I need 16 more Pokemon. I hope this works out!

Crazed Puppeteer, how about a Mareep for the Electric challenge? It must be named Charger and must be Female. It must learn Cotton Spore, and use it five times against Burgh's Leavanny, and must also solo Burgh and all trainers on route 4 to evolve into Flaaffy. In order to evolve into Ampharos, it must solo all trainers in Clay's gym, and must be the only pokemon in your team to go through ChargeStone Cave and beat all trainers.
    Last edited by dirkac; 22nd July 2012 at 5:46 PM.

I would like a new game play through challenge with pokemon that evolve with items (I.E. muna, pikachu, gligar)

here's my current team
    -weavile (pickpocket ability)
    -ninetails (drought ability)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    may or may not reject. the 2 I have on there will be open to challenges

Muew_2 what version is this and can you trade?

If you can get it, take a Roselia. Evolve it to Roserade when you defeat a pokemon in Sun, Rain, Hail and Sandstorm. Teach it Weather Ball.

If not, take a Petilil that evolves after defeating 3 different pokemon in wild shaking grass (so Audino only counts as one)

Crazed_Puppetteer for Fighting take a Scraggy that must have Facade and Shed Skin. Name it Wrinkles.

As a Scraggy, it can only evolve when you use Facade 3 times in a battle before Shed Skin eliminates the status. As a Scrafty, it can only use one of its STABs in battle- never both (so if you use a Dark attack, you can only use Dark attacks for the rest of the battle if you want STAB)
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 25th July 2012 at 3:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    Muew_2 what version is this and can you trade?

If you can get it, take a Roselia. Evolve it to Roserade when you defeat a pokemon in Sun, Rain, Hail and Sandstorm. Teach it Weather Ball.

If not, take a Petilil that evolves after defeating 3 different pokemon in wild shaking grass (so Audino only counts as one)

Crazed_Puppetteer for Fighting take a Scraggy that must have Facade and Shed Skin. Name it Wrinkles.

As a Scraggy, it can only evolve when you use Facade 3 times in a battle before Shed Skin eliminates the status. As a Scrafty, it can only use one of its STABs in battle- never both (so if you use a Dark attack, you can only use Dark attacks for the rest of the battle if you want STAB)
    This is my black and yes I can trade with wifi or wireless
    and this part is to all of you who are helping not just you SilverMorty, it does not have to be stones they just have to need an item to evolve even if they just need to lv. up while holding the item.
    Last edited by Mew_2; 25th July 2012 at 12:33 PM.

Challenge for Black for me as well

Theme is Aquatic-related Pokemon that aren't Water type. They need to be pokemon of other types but still relate to a habitat in the water (either according to the Dex, location or type of animal it is based on). Types can be repeated since they are limited but one has to have access to Surf.

I have access to trading and all pokemon, as long as the final evolutions aren't Water type.

-Surfer
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 25th July 2012 at 1:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    Challenge for Black for me as well

Theme is Aquatic-related Pokemon that aren't Water type. They need to be pokemon of other types but still relate to a habitat in the water (either according to the Dex, location or type of animal it is based on). Types can be repeated since they are limited but one has to have access to Surf.

I have access to trading and all pokemon, as long as the final evolutions aren't Water type.

-Surfer
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Take a Sandile(It is based on crocodiles which are mainly aquatic).It must solo All the trainers as well as Elesa in Nimbasa Gym to evolve into Krokorok.It must have both Swagger and Foul Play and use them in combination(i.e.First Swagger,then Foul Play).It must use this combination to defeat Drayden's Haxorus to evolve into krookorok.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Mew_2, take a Murkrow which must solo three trainers on Route 7 before evolving.

SilverMorty, take an Anorith, related to water as its Pokedex entries says it lived in the sea in ancient times. It can evolve into Armaldo after soloing two trainers on Route 8 when it is raining there.

Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast