Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

SilverMorty, take a Surskit. (It's Evolution isn't a Water Type).
    It must battle three Flying or Water Type Pokemon that don't learn neither Fly nor Surf.

Morty: Take a Tynamo. It has to be the lead pokemon in every battle in Opelucid City gym (so it not only must lead off against each trainer, but it has to lead off against all pokemon each trainer uses) in order to evolve into Eelektrik. You must evolve it into Eelektross on Victory Road. It must be taught Roar through TM and use it at least once against each member of the Elite 4.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

@dirkac and silver_morty - I accept both of your challenges. With these two challenges added to my list, my team is now...

-poison (Zubat)
    -fire (Litwick)
    -electric (Mareep)
    -fighting (Scraggy)

I will right out all of the challenges when I receive my other challenges. It will be long, but well worth the effort. Thanks to everyone that has aleady sent challenges. Now, onto some other challenges.

-Mew_2: Take an Elekid. It must arrive on your team at level 1, it must never know special attacks (only physical attacks), and can only evolve after knowing Thunderpunch. To evolve into an Electivire, it must OHKO 10 things with Thunderpunch in one pool of PP (I.e. if the PP of Thunderpunch resests, so does the evolution challenge).

Silver_Morty: Take a Deino. Since Hydregion is related with Hydra, I hope it's relevant enough. As soon as it is caught, it HAS to know Rain Dance. Deino must succeed in performing Rain Dance 50 times to become a Hydregion. Along the way, Zweilous must know Double Hit, and Hydregion must know Tri Attack and Surf (and it doesn't have to know Double Hit and Rain Dance).

Ah sorry, I needed to be clearer- even though I said the part about the animal it is based on being aquatic, the pokemon itself still has to reasonably live in/on/near water (like a sea, lake or marsh) according to the Dex or their habitat. Those words were meant for something like the Eelektross line since its Dex mentions the ocean as a habitat and the Elefish Pokemon is based on a lamprey.

Although I applaud the Sandile suggestion and restriction, it wasn't what I had in mind and I can't see Sandile living near aquatic environments- it's more a Desert pokemon and by extension, so would a Hippowdon for example. I don't think Deino counts as well. If i can see it swimming in water in the natural habitat then it counts.

Thanks though and feel free to try again!

Black, can trade and access all pokemon. Aquatic-related pokemon that aren't Water type but would still live in/on/near a body of water.

-(Surfer)
    -Armaldo- Solo 2 trainers in Route 8 when it rains
    -Masquerain- Defeat 3 Water or Flying pokemon that don't learn Surf/Fly (I like this restriction)
    -Eelektross- Lead pokemon against other pokemon in Opelucid to evolve. Evolve again in Victory Road. Must learn Roar and use it once against each Elite Four.
    -
    -

SilverMorty, take a Stunfisk (it can be or cannot be your surfer) It must have Limber as its ability and must succesfully use camouflage 20 times in water and 10 times in grass to use STAB moves.
    http://trainerproblems.tumblr.com/

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Friend Code: 4356 1590 7493 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Always wanted to try a Stunfisk

Black, can trade and access all pokemon. Aquatic-related pokemon that aren't Water type but would still live in/on/near a body of water.

-(Surfer) Stunfisk- must have Limber and use Camouflage 20 times in water and 10 in grass to use STAB
    -Masquerain- Defeat 3 Water or Flying pokemon that don't learn Surf/Fly (I like this restriction)
    -Eelektross- Lead pokemon against other pokemon in Opelucid to evolve. Evolve again in Victory Road. Must learn Roar and use it once against each Elite Four.
    -
    -

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    Always wanted to try a Stunfisk

-(Surfer) Stunfisk- must have Limber and use Camouflage 20 times in water and 10 in grass to use STAB
    -
    -
    Take a Croagunk(It lives in Marshy area.All the places where they are found in the wild are Marsh like Great Marsh,Sinnoh Route 212 and Iccirus City and surounding areas).It must survive one hit from 3 psychic attacks and solo that Pokemon.Also,in any battle,it must use at least one of its STAB.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Puppeteer View Post
    @dirkac and silver_morty - I accept both of your challenges. With these two challenges added to my list, my team is now...

-poison (Zubat)
    -fire (Litwick)
    -electric (Mareep)
    -fighting (Scraggy)

I will right out all of the challenges when I receive my other challenges. It will be long, but well worth the effort. Thanks to everyone that has aleady sent challenges. Now, onto some other challenges.

-Mew_2: Take an Elekid. It must arrive on your team at level 1, it must never know special attacks (only physical attacks), and can only evolve after knowing Thunderpunch. To evolve into an Electivire, it must OHKO 10 things with Thunderpunch in one pool of PP (I.e. if the PP of Thunderpunch resests, so does the evolution challenge).

Silver_Morty: Take a Deino. Since Hydregion is related with Hydra, I hope it's relevant enough. As soon as it is caught, it HAS to know Rain Dance. Deino must succeed in performing Rain Dance 50 times to become a Hydregion. Along the way, Zweilous must know Double Hit, and Hydregion must know Tri Attack and Surf (and it doesn't have to know Double Hit and Rain Dance).
    there's something I don't understand. can the elekid have egg moves (or tm/hm for that matter), because I was looking at the elekid and family moveset and I realized you must have to because it 3 physical moves (4 as an electivire).

Winter02 I accept your challenge. (but do I have to evolve it right away when I beat the trainers?)

SilverMorty take an exeggutor ,it is a palm tree which grows at the beach. you must get it at lv. 1 as an exeggcute with the moves sunny day and solarbeam. must KO 10 pokemon using the sunny day and solarbeam combo to evolve. OHKO count as 2 Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew_2 View Post
    Winter02 I accept your challenge. (but do I have to evolve it right away when I beat the trainers?)
    You can evolve it at any point after defeating the trainers, not necessarily directly after beating them.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Sorry I'll have to decline the Exeggutor as it's not aquatic enough to me. A hint one for the last one would be to look for pokemon with abilities that relate to aquatic environments that isn't Water type (Anorith was a good one).

Thanks so far though

-Toxicroak- must survive one hit from 3 psychic attacks and solo that Pokemon. Must use at least one STAB in every battle
    -

@Mew_2 - The Elekid is allowed egg moves and TMs/HMs. You're right that there's only 3 physical moves that it has, that's how I came up with the challenge.

@Silver_Morty - How about a Muk? They live in that pond in Celadon, so does that count? The Muk must have stench as its ability, and it must activate 10 times before you can evolve it. Also, it can't learn Normal-type moves (it's quirky like that).

Also, I need a few challenges for my Pokemon Conquest challenge. I still need...
    -Starter
    -Bug
    -Dark
    -Dragon
    -Flying
    -Ghost
    -Grass
    -Ground
    -Ice
    -Normal
    -Psychic
    -Rock
    -Steel
    -Water

OK SilverMorty I shall try again. take a lileep as its dex data is
    It lived on the seafloor 100 million years ago and was reanimated scientifically.
    you can only teach it TMs 6-36 and when it evolves you can only teach it TMs 37-94.

My black challenge for pokemon that evolve with items not just stones.

-sneasel (need a challenge still)
    -vulpix (need a challenge still)
    -elekid (get at lv. 1 no sp. attacks, evolve when learns thunder punch, then again when it OHKO 10 pokemon with it in one pool of PP)
    -murkrow (must solo 3 trainers on route 7 to evolve)
    -
    -

I will be surprised if someone makes a harder challenge than the elekid one.

Perfect! Sorry Crazed_Puppetteer, as much as I liked the Muk idea I was thinking more towards natural environments than something industrial..if you get what I mean. Otherwise I would have accepted it since it fit all the other conditions well.

Anyway thanks guys! Sorry I had to be picky XD

-Masquerain- Defeat 3 Water or Flying pokemon that don't learn Surf/Fly
    -Toxicroak- must survive one hit from 3 psychic attacks and solo that Pokemon. Must use at least one STAB in every battle
    -Cradily- Can only teach TMs 6-36 as Lileep and 37-94 as Cradily (that's certainly an interesting restriction)

Okay, I have an odd Challenge of sorts for White I want to try It's based on a Scramble I asked for before, but the person who gave me my 6th pokemon gave me a better idea, so I want to run with that first. Here are the rules:

-I have 244 pokemon randomly sitting in my PC.

-I want you guys and gals to each give me a number until I have six numbers.

-I'll tell you which Pokemon you selected for me based on its position in my PC (so if you tell me #32, it will be the second pokemon in my second box).

-After I have my team, you tell me what the restrictions on any one of my pokemon is.

-If you give me, say, #77, you don't HAVE to give me restrictions on that particular pokemon. You can give restrictions for another instead. As long as all 6 pokemon get their restrictions.

I thought this might be fun, and it might be an even bigger challenge because, for all I know, I'll end up with 6 Poison types or something. Give me your numbers!

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Okay, I have an odd Challenge of sorts for White I want to try It's based on a Scramble I asked for before, but the person who gave me my 6th pokemon gave me a better idea, so I want to run with that first. Here are the rules:

-I have 244 pokemon randomly sitting in my PC.

-I want you guys and gals to each give me a number until I have six numbers.

-I'll tell you which Pokemon you selected for me based on its position in my PC (so if you tell me #32, it will be the second pokemon in my second box).

-After I have my team, you tell me what the restrictions on any one of my pokemon is.

-If you give me, say, #77, you don't HAVE to give me restrictions on that particular pokemon. You can give restrictions for another instead. As long as all 6 pokemon get their restrictions.

I thought this might be fun, and it might be an even bigger challenge because, for all I know, I'll end up with 6 Poison types or something. Give me your numbers!
    Take 31.It must use its ability in any 3 battles to evolve.If it is an unevolving Pokemon,The Conditions are same except it is for TM/HM Moves.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Well I didn't want restrictions until I reveal the pokemon. Otherwise, who knows how well the restrictions would work?

BTW, thanks for giving me a flyer!
    Last edited by Sid87; 28th July 2012 at 5:27 PM.

@Silver_Morty - It's alright about the Muk. Good luck on your journey!

@Sid_87 - I'll assign you #204. Hopefully it's not a flyer.

Sid87, I'll give you #126
    Good Luck :]

Sid87 take #234
    hope I can make a good challenge for it.

Sid87, take #87 since that's in your username.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Thanks so far, guys! Only one more to go, but I'll check and see what all I got so far:

I know #31 is Charmander
    #204 is Tyrogue
    #126 is Omanyte
    #234 is Munna
    #87 is Kecleon

That's an interesting team so far! I know Charizard can fly, and I assume Omastar can surf, so I got those bases covered. And, strangely, no type doubles yet!

If you guys who've already donated want to start giving me restrictions while I wait for #6, go ahead.

Sid87, take #3. You probably just got a Bibarel or something with two types you already have.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Omastar is a great Surfer. To demonstrate that, Omanyte must beat 15 grass pokemob using just surf as damage dealing move before evolve. Also it must wait to lvl 43 and learn (and keep) Tickle before its evolution.
    Good luck :]

#31 is Charmander

#204 is Tyrogue

#126 is Omanyte - Must defeat 15 grass-type pokemon using only Surf (as far as damage infliction goes) before it can evolve. Also, can not evolve prior to level 43. Must learn and keep Tickle. (Thanks, aloquesada!)

#234 is Munna

#87 is Kecleon

#3 is Aron

-Sid_87 - Looks like random works well for you. For Tyrogue, he's incredibly eager to get stronger and evolve, so to help his overall strength, he must always know Work Up (This can be replaced with Bulk Up, but that's not available until after the E4 in White). He also can't have his stats manipulated (e.g. Protein, Iron, etc) until he evolves, and whatever he evolves into is what you get. Good luck!

Also, to help myself train for my Conquest challenge, I've decided to work on a modified Monotype challenge for Pokemon White. For this challenge, I'm only going to have Pokemon whose main colors are Green and/or Yellow. I've put a few hours into it already, and have made into the Pinwheel Forest. My team right now is Lv. 21 Servine (Green and Yellow), Lv. 21 Panpour (half-yellow, will be replaced later), Lv. 16 Sewaddle (Green and Yellow), and Lv. 16 Petilil (Green). Another update will come in later, but note that I've beaten two gym leaders (Lenora was a pain,,,), and that yes, this is a Packers challenge.

Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast