Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Mew_2 I thought I gave you a Roserade?

Anyway if you want another one take a Gligar that can only evolve exactly at midnight (well the battle must finish by midnight). It must lead against every battle in Skyla's gym.

#31 is Charmander

#204 is Tyrogue - Must always know Work Up. Can not be given vitamins or have his stats otherwise manipulated (does this mean I can't EV train him by only battling things that give him certain EVs?), and whatever he turns into is what I get. (thanks, Crazed_Puppeteer. And go Packers!)

#126 is Omanyte - Must defeat 15 grass-type pokemon using only Surf (as far as damage infliction goes) before it can evolve. Also, can not evolve prior to level 43. Must learn and keep Tickle. (Thanks, aloquesada!)

#234 is Munna

#87 is Kecleon

#3 is Aron

I still need stipulations/restrictions for the other 4. You don't have to have given me the random numbers to give me the restrictions!

And yeah, I was shocked at how this worked out. It could hardly have gone better. I got a flyer, a surfer, and a pretty varied team. Also, I got a Tyrogue, a Kecleon, a Munna, and an Omanyte...none of which I've ever really trained before! Neat!

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    #31 is Charmander

#204 is Tyrogue - Must always know Work Up. Can not be given vitamins or have his stats otherwise manipulated (does this mean I can't EV train him by only battling things that give him certain EVs?), and whatever he turns into is what I get. (thanks, Crazed_Puppeteer. And go Packers!)

#126 is Omanyte - Must defeat 15 grass-type pokemon using only Surf (as far as damage infliction goes) before it can evolve. Also, can not evolve prior to level 43. Must learn and keep Tickle. (Thanks, aloquesada!)

#234 is Munna

#87 is Kecleon

#3 is Aron

I still need stipulations/restrictions for the other 4. You don't have to have given me the random numbers to give me the restrictions!

And yeah, I was shocked at how this worked out. It could hardly have gone better. I got a flyer, a surfer, and a pretty varied team. Also, I got a Tyrogue, a Kecleon, a Munna, and an Omanyte...none of which I've ever really trained before! Neat!
    Since you would take a starter anyway to start the game,take Snivy so that Cheren has Emboar and Bianca has Samurott which would both resist Charizard's Fire attacks.For Charmander to evolve into Charmeleon,It must solo Bianca's Pansear and Dewott in Castelia City.To evolve into Charizard,solo Cheren's Simisage and Pignite at Route 7 without using Flying Type Attacks(Even though it still learns its flying moves in its final stage,it can still have Aerial Ace as a Charmeleon).
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Sid87 the kecleon must turn into every type before you beat the game, you must also use thief to steal 10 sitrus berries from wild audinos before you beat the game.
    SilverMorty I forgot about the raserade challenge and I cannot get one so I will go with petil.

My black challenge for pokemon that evolve with items not just stones.

-sneasel (need a challenge still)
    -vulpix (need a challenge still)
    -elekid (get at lv. 1 no sp. attacks, evolve when learns thunder punch, then again when it OHKO 10 pokemon with it in one pool of PP)
    -murkrow (must solo 3 trainers on route 7 to evolve)
    -petil (must defeat 3 different pokemon in shaking grass. I like this one)
    -gligar (the battle must finish at midnight to evolve. and must lead to every battle in the 6th gym)

I really need challenges for sneasel and vulpix because I can't start the challenge without those challenges.

the elekid challenge is still the hardest, so if you can make a harder challenge that will be awesome.
    Last edited by Mew_2; 29th July 2012 at 11:06 AM.

@Mew_2, your vulpix must beat two of every ghost, psychic, dark and ice type pokemon in the game, and the next pokemon you encounter must be an Audino, which vulpix must lose against. If the pokemon you encounter immediately after you finish the first part of the challenge, or if Vulpix wins against the Audino, you must restart the Vulpix challenge.
    You asked for a harder challenge, I gave a harder challenge.

Dang Dirkac that is tough but thanks
    OK I have question about the challenge, is it wild or trainer or both.
    because some trainers have some pokemon that you can only find on that trainer, and if i have to restart the challenge I can't battle trainer's again
    does battle subway count.
    and does every pokemon of those types include national or Unova, if national then do legends and events like darkai and meloetta count.
    I need to clear some stuff up before I take the challenge, thanks.

and to every one who saw my post for harder challenges, the vulpix is the hardest on my challenge so no need to make anymore ultra hard ones like this for my challenge.

#31 is Charmander - Must start the game with Snivy from Prof. Juniper. Must solo Bianca's Pansear and Dewott in Castelia City to evolve to Charmeleon. Must solo Cheren's Simisage and Pignite on Route 7 without using Flying type attacks to evolve to Charizard. (Thanks, ammital12!)

#234 is Munna

#87 is Kecleon - Before Elite 4, must have used Color Change to turn into all 17 types. Also, must use Thief to steal 10 Sitrus Berries from wild Audinos. (Thanks Mew2 and Winter02!)

#3 is Aron

Still need restrictions on Munna and Aron!
    Last edited by Sid87; 30th July 2012 at 11:48 PM.

my black challenge is almost ready.
    my team
    -sneasel (must solo 1 trainer with every type it's weak against Fire, Fighting, Bug, Rock, Steel)
    -vulpix (waiting for the person who made the challenge to get back with me)
    -elekid (get at lv. 1 no sp. attacks, evolve when learns thunder punch, then again when it OHKO 10 pokemon with it in one pool of PP)
    -murkrow (must solo 3 trainers on route 7 to evolve)
    -petil (must defeat 3 different pokemon in shaking grass. I like this one)
    -gligar (the battle must finish at midnight to evolve. and must lead to every battle in the 6th gym)

I'm going to put all these pokemon in my team at lv. 1 If you made the challenge for a pokemon on my team and you object me getting it at lv. 1 post quickly.

Sid87 do you mean the sneasel has to fight 1 trainer that has a pokemon with every type sneasel is weak against.
    Last edited by Mew_2; 29th July 2012 at 3:17 PM.

No...it can be 5 different trainers. I just mean Sneasel has to solo a rock, bug, fire, fighting, and steel pokemon, but not WILD pokemon. They have to be trainer-owned. Oh, and you can't double up. Beating, say, a Dwebble does not count as beating Rock AND Bug. But it can count towards either one.

@Mew_2, it is both trainer and wild. Also, only pokemon in the normal challenge in the battle subway counts, since it would be nigh impossible in super.

#31 is Charmander - Must start the game with Snivy from Prof. Juniper. Must solo Bianca's Pansear and Dewott in Castelia City to evolve to Charmeleon. Must solo Cheren's Simisage and Pignite on Route 7 without using Flying type attacks to evolve to Charizard. (Thanks, ammital12!)

#234 is Munna

#87 is Kecleon - Before Elite 4, must have used Color Change to turn into all 17 types. Also, must use Thief to steal 10 Sitrus Berries from wild Audinos. (Thanks Mew2 and Winter02!)

#3 is Aron

Still need restrictions on Munna and Aron!

Sid87, your Munna must survive a Night Slash from a Liepard before evolving.

Sid87 your aron must survive 3 fighting moves to evolve, into lairon, then must solo cheren's embaor on route 10 without super efective moves, to evolve into aggron.

@Sid_87- The challenge is supposed to make it so that you don't know if the Tyrogue will become a Hitmonlee/chan/top until Lv. 20, so...no EV training for Tyrogue until it has evolved. After it has evolved, EV train away!

Also, will make a mental note too never egg on a super tough challenge, for Dirkac and others will dish one out. Good luck on everybody's challenges.

Anyways, an update on my Packers challenge. It's coming along very well. What started off with only a Snivy and a funny thought has turned into 3 gym badges and a very balanced team. I have 8 potential team members already, and I haven't caught two pokemon that I really want on my team (voltik and deino). I'll be going up against Elesa shortly and will give a full line-up once the battle is complete

#204 is Tyrogue - Must always know Work Up. Can not be given vitamins or have his stats otherwise manipulated.

#234 is Munna - Must survive a Night Slash from a Liepard before evolving.

#3 is Aron - Must survive 3 fighting type moves to evolve to Lairon. Must solo Cheren's Emboar on Route 10 to evolve to Aggron.

I will be starting this challenge this week.

I'm not actually doing any this challenge but I'm just suggesting it for someone else to do.
    Egg Salad Challenge
    You need to organise one or more people to trade you 6 eggs as early in the game as possible. You must hatch them then release all other pokemon that you have obtained. You MUST only use the pokemon hatched from the eggs. Other restrictions can be added. (That one's a real doozie if someone hacks some eggs with stupid moves, stats, etc.)
    '...I'll take a potato chip... And EAT IT!"
    ~ Light Yagami

Pokemon White FC: 1249-0986-1972

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos L View Post
    I'm not actually doing any this challenge but I'm just suggesting it for someone else to do.
    Egg Salad Challenge
    You need to organise one or more people to trade you 6 eggs as early in the game as possible. You must hatch them then release all other pokemon that you have obtained. You MUST only use the pokemon hatched from the eggs. Other restrictions can be added. (That one's a real doozie if someone hacks some eggs with stupid moves, stats, etc.)
    That actually sounds like fun. I just started my Challenge last night, so I'm out, but I'd be happy to breed an egg or two and trade with someone else who wants to do this.

@Crazed Puppeteer, take a Joltik for your Bug challenge.
    It must learn ElectroWeb and Spider Web, and it may never forget them.
    In order to evolve, it must solo Skyla, solo the Celestial Tower, and capture a Litwick on the top floor (this Litwick will be the one you planned for your fire challenge).

@Chaos L, that sounds really fun, but the wifi of my DS is busted so I can't participate on this (sadly).

Since you guys were so awesome as to give me my team, I figured I'd throw out a quick update for you.

Time: 7:38
    Badges: 3

Omanyte
    Level 17
    Stipulation: Must defeat 15 grass-type pokemon using only Surf (as far as damage infliction goes) before it can evolve. Also, can not evolve prior to level 43. Must learn and keep Tickle.
    -Omanyte...kinda sucks. It has been getting KO'ed a lot lately, most recently by Bianca's Herdier. But I remain dedicated to training it up. After I get surf, I'll head back to the little forest before Castelia and try to KO some Sewaddle and Petilil. But Omanyte needs to get on the ball first!

Aron
    Level 24
    Stipulation: Must survive 3 fighting type moves to evolve to Lairon. Must solo Cheren's Emboar on Route 10 to evolve to Aggron.
    -Thanks to Iron Defense, surviving 3 fighting type moves was surprisingly easy (the third one was actually a Seismic Toss, so that felt kinda like cheating. But I'll take it!). I've still got about 8 more levels before it will evolve anyway, but at least I've got the first stipulation done.

Charmander
    Level 27
    Stipulation: Must solo Bianca's Pansear and Dewott in Castelia City to evolve to Charmeleon. Must solo Cheren's Simisage and Pignite on Route 7 without using Flying type attacks to evolve to Charizard.
    -I *just* beat Bianca's Dewott and Pansear (big ups to Dragon Rage and Bianca starting with Water Sport instead of an attack!), so Charmander can evolve at will. I think I'll wait till it learns Flamethrower, though. Maybe.

Hitmonlee
    Level 24
    Stipulation: Must always know Work Up. Can not be given vitamins or have his stats otherwise manipulated (does this mean I can't EV train him by only battling things that give him certain EVs?), and whatever he turns into is what I get.
    -Given that its nature was Adamant, I was fairly sure I'd get Hitmonlee, and I did. It's currently my only evolved pokemon!

Munna
    Level 17
    Stipulation: Must survive a Night Slash from a Liepard before evolving.
    -Munna has not been much more useful than Omanyte so far. I imagine I have quite a while to go before I can be worrying about Liepards.

Kecleon
    Level 22
    Stipulation: Before Elite 4, must have used Color Change to turn into all 17 types. Also, must use Thief to steal 10 Sitrus Berries from wild Audinos.
    -As far as types go, I've already gotten: Ground, Grass, Normal, Water, Bug, Dark. So I'm doing all right there. That Audino stipulation is seriously going to make me kill myself, though. I fought 25 wild Audinos after Striation City, and not one of them had a Sitrus Berry.

Thanks again, everyone! I'll update again in a few more days.
    Last edited by Sid87; 6th August 2012 at 2:55 AM.

First and foremost, thank you Dirkac for the bug challenge. That is coming along rather slowly that I haven't been the best at updating what the challenge is, but I will accept the challenge. Now I only have...a whole lot more types to go...yeesh.

Anyway, I have an official update for my Packer color-type challenge. I have a team of 6 that is all (mostly) yellow/gold or green, and...I'm surprised by how many candidates I have for this challenge. I thought that by this point I would only four pokemon and that they would all be electric, grass, or bug types, and that is rather far from the case. So, having just come off a victory at the Nimbasa Gym, here's where I'm at now... (sidenote: I've completely forgotten how to put in avatar pictures of pokemon, so if someone could remind me how to do that, that would be fantastic).

Hippopotas (Sandstorm - male) Lv. 22
    -Yawn
    -Dig
    -Bite
    -Superpower

I've dived into the Dream world to retrive this fun hippo. Since the male evolves into a golden hippo of sorts, I figure that he counts towards the challenge. I'm not certain if I'm going to keep him in my top 6, but the option of a ground type is wonderful considering how limited the possibilities are for me to get a yellow/green ground type. We'll see what the future holds for Sandstorm.

Solosis (Hugo - Male) Lv. 24
    -Recover
    -Hidden Power (Psychic)
    -Light Screen
    -Charm

Once Huge gets the move Psyshock next level, Hugo will make an excellent edition to my team. How many green and yellow psychic types are there? As of now though, he actually hasn't been the most useful. He gets knocked out a lot, and having his hidden power being psychic isn't the most helpful (why not water?). However, with the fighting person being in the Elite Four, he does have a shot at a final spot in my group. He has a lot of potential.

Servine (Rodgers - Male) Lv. 28
    -Mega Drain
    -Growth
    -Leaf Tornado
    -Leech Seed

The leader of the challenge, Rodgers has been quite helpful. He's been important in all of my big battles, having dug me out of a lot of potholes, and has gone up against some difficult challenges against flying types (e.g. Sigilyph and...Sigilyph). There's no doubt that he is going to be a part of my team from start to finish.

Lilligant (Brasilia - Female) Lv. 27
    -Growth
    -Leech Seed
    -Magical Leaf
    -Giga Drain

Despite being at Level 27, Lilligant is almost completed as a project. Once it gets Quiver Dance next level, this pokemon has the moveset I want it to have, and will make an excellent special attacker. The only problem is that Brasilia is not only the second Grass type on my team, but also has sub-par defenses despite being fully evolved. This pokemon will continue to see uses, but could be replaced once some other pokemon come into the picture.

Yamask (Cleopatra - Female) Lv. 25
    -Disable
    -Will-o-Wisp
    -Ominous Wind
    -Hex

This Pokemon has been an absolute gift. I did not think that a Ghost type would be on my team at all, let alone a solid candidate to be on my final Elite Four team. The combination of Will-O-Wisp and Hex has been incredible, plus it's been hilarious to disable Fire Fang/Punch on unsuspecting Darumakas and to have them throw tantrums as Cleopatra takes care of them. On a team full of combustable Pokemon, a defensive Ghost is incredibly handy. Expect Cleo to stay around.

Scraggy (Fille - Female) Lv. 27
    -Brick Break
    -Faint Attack
    -Payback
    -Retaliate

On a team that is right now loaded with special attackers, Fille has found an excellent spot as the revenge physical sweeper. Especially with Moxie as its ability, it has fit right at home in my system. If a pokemon is knocked out, send out Fille, Retaliate, ko, raise up a level in attack, and completely change the complexion of the battle. It's been incredibly helpful. We'll see if Fille sticks around for the Elite Four, but I can see that happening.

I will update again after I defeat Clay. I don't expect big changes in my team between now and Clay, but between Clay and Skyla a few new members could join in on the action.

@Crazed_Puppeteer, if you want, I could give you another pokemon.
    Take a Chingling for your Psychic challenge. It must survive three dark type attacks, and have five ground type moves miss because of levitate all in the same night to evolve.
    It must Solo Caitlin to evolve.

I will restart my black game...

I want 6 pokemon. I can NOT trade.
    The theme is evolutionary lines of only 2 pokemon i.e. Patrat>Watchog (please don't use this :] )
    A flyer and a surfer are required.

Thank you :]
    http://trainerproblems.tumblr.com/

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Friend Code: 4356 1590 7493 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Aloquesada take a Ducklett.
    Name it Beauty, it must be Female.
    In order to evolve, it must solo twentyfive Joltik, and survive at least one attack from each Joltik. healing between the Joltik is only allowed every five Joltik. It must solo Bianca on route 8.
    It must be both your Flyer and your Surfer.

@Crazed Puppeteer, since it's going so slow, I'll give you another one.
    For your Ice challenge, take a Snorunt.
    If its Female, it must be named Maiden, if its Male, it must be named Smilie.
    It must solo ten Ice types, ten Dark types, and ten Rock types if its Male to evolve into Glalie, and it must solo ten Ice types, ten Dark types, five Ghost types, and five Psychic types to evolve into Froslass if its Female.
    It must learn and keep Ice Beam and Ominous wind if Froslass, and it must learn and keep Ice Beam and Crunch if Glalie.
    Last edited by dirkac; 24th August 2012 at 8:53 AM.

aloquesada take a Dwebble that evolves after it beats 5 different Water types

aloquesada take a cubchoo and it must solo 12 different types of pokemon before it evolves including a fire type

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast