Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

People! I am in the middle of a hurricane I'm adding them in an edit

This is called Unique Buildup Challenge. The object is to earn your pokemon through your adventure, but these pokemon have different attributes that make this challenge unique, hence the name Unique Buildup Challenge.

You start with a Shedinja. Choose your starter as Snivy and get a Shedinja Level 5. Now release Snivy and let the fun begin.
    P.S. May need another Pokemon Black or White game.

Shedinja Level 5 - ASAP

Smeargle Level 15 - After 2 Badges (Must only know Sketch)

Ditto Level 20 - Reach Nimbasa City

Delibird Level 25 - Find one TM78

Spinda Level 33 - Win an Antidote from house north of Icirrus City's Pokemon Center. (Not Paralyze heal, Antidote)

Pikachu Level 40 - Beat Drayden or Iris (You Cannot Evolve)

Next part is guide to help conquer the gyms (Much appreciated if read) Rules are below.

Now you start off with the frailest Bug in existence, Shedinja. Beat 2 Gyms with Shedinja facing opponents like Pansear's Incinerate + Lick and Lillipup's Bite, not
    to mention Herdier's Bite and Watchog's Crunch, and win a Smeargle.

Now, how you beat that third gym, I have no idea. Teach Smeargle some Fire and Flying type moves if you want to have a chance against Burgh. Don't bother using Shedinja,
    unless you can OHKO a Dwebble with it. For Dwebble, you need Water or Rock moves. After roughing it through a strenuous Route 4 (With no Go-Goggles!) You can receive your
    first Powerhouse, Ditto.

Obliteration is the first word that comes to mind if you send out a Shedinja anywhere in the Nimbasa City Gym. Ditto may be your best choice. But any Smeargle Rock moves will
    help KO the x2 Emolga. Zebstrika, however, might not be so easy. After a SHOCKing battle, head to Driftveil's one-and-only Cold Storage to take on the workers and the 4 Team
    Plasma grunts. After the CHILLy battles (Stop with the puns), it's time to put, well, all your pokemon to good use. Clay is no joke. He requires great skill to defeat. Use any Grass
    type move in Smeargle's arsenal to defeat Krokorok and Palpitoad. Now for Excadrill, use Fire type moves if Smeargle knows any. Ditto could also have great potential, as you
    can use Bulldoze against it. Shedinja is pretty useless for this gym as with the rest, so have fun. Once you conquer the Ground cowboy menace, meet him outside Chargestone
    Cave so he can give you TM78 Bulldoze, the key to your next PRESENT, Delibird. (Ok, I'll stop)

Now for Skyla, your gonna need Ice, A LOT OF ICE. I suggest using Delibir... wait, you can't get any Ice moves TM wise until Icirrus City. My bad! What you can use is Rock
    moves known by, you guessed it, Smeargle. You could try using Shedinja for his Ghost moves on Swoobat. Ditto can help, but use him wisely because between a confused bird
    giving free presents, a Ghostly shell of nothing, and a painting french dog, this Blob is your best asset. Get though Twisted mountain alive, win an Antidote, and earn a dizzy
    Spinda.

Spinda is your best addition to your team because there's a certain person in the Pokemon Center that can help you significantly for the Blizzardly gym. Spinda can counter Beartic's Swagger with its ability Own Tempo. Bring out Shedinja if you encounter Cryogonal, all of its moves have no effect on Shedinja. So you can whittle down the frozen
    hexagon without any damage (Same scenario with Beartic). Use Rocky Smeargle on Vanillish. After Brycen gets Freezer Burn, it's time for Drayden or Iris to face your wrath. Now Delibird can unleash the hidden wrath it has for knowing present this whole time. Teach it Ice Beam, Blizzard, and Aerial Ace if you haven't already and havoc will erupt. Ditto can be very effective against Drayris for Dragons PWNing other Dragons. Haxorus will destroy Shedinja so two words: Don't Bother! Smeargle can Sketch Dragon Tail and juggle some Dragons if it can survive. Spinda can confuse and hit hard with Sucker Punch and Copycat. Now if you earn the 8th Badge, you get everyone's favorite electric rat... Pachirisu! Jk, it's Pikachu!

The help ends here. now for the rules:
    1) Pokemon must be prepared in other game before starting. (More of Preference)
    2) Pokemon cannot be fed Vitamins, PPup, PPmax, etc. before transfer. Make it legit.
    3) Pokemon may only know moves from their movepool before their level. No egg moves, Move Tutor, or TM. Ex.:Gligar Level:23 Moves:Faint Attack,Knock Off,Harden,Poison Sting
    4) Can only capture other pokemon for HM slaves. Do not use for battle. Keep in PC unless needed to do HM related tasks.
    5) Must keep challenge pokemon in party at all times when obtained.
    6) Challenge is done when defeating Elite Four. (Not including Alder)
    7) No held items can be transferred with the reward pokemon. Ex.: No Pikachu with Light Ball.
    8) Have fun! Post results. If not here, then send me a visitor message or something.

Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by Wasthereonce; 9th September 2012 at 7:37 AM.

First White Team: CHANDELURE! Krookodile Eelektross Scolipede Ferrothorn Samurott

Sorry guys I'm gonna have to call it quits for this one : (

I'm gonna do a "baby" - "secondary" challenge on Pokemon Blaze Black (If you don't know what this game is go on youtube.) My Pokemon can reach their second stage after Elesa and will never reach their final stage.
    I need 6 Pokemon:
    -A Grass Starter
    -A Water Starter - Oshawott ---> Dewott
    -A Fire Starter
    -A 3 stage Electric Type
    -A 3 stage Flying Type
    -A 3 stage "other" Type

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Electric should be and the "other" should be .

First White Team: CHANDELURE! Krookodile Eelektross Scolipede Ferrothorn Samurott

The flying should be Pidove.

A grass starter should be Treecko.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Cyndaquil as Fire Starter :]
    http://trainerproblems.tumblr.com/

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆Friend Code: 4356 1590 7493 ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Quote Originally Posted by Wasthereonce View Post
    Electric should be and the "other" should be .
    These two Pokemon are found later in the game, and I Poke per person!

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

Currently doing a No Evolution/Little Cup challenge of Pokemon Black 2.
    Obviously the rules are that I can only use Pokemon in their Base Forms and not evolve them. They also have to have the ability to evolve too.

Spoiler:- Update:

Spoiler:- Update 1:

Spoiler:- Update 2:

Update 3:

Wow nobody is posting in here? Anyways I just got to Victory Road. Been using Riolu a bit too much. I really need to train the rest a lot now.
    Going to see what new is available and see what I can replace. I know that Meinfoo has better stats than Riolu but Riolu is my PokeSona so I can't replace it. Would be interesting to use though. Definitely in another challenge.

Oshawott Lv.51
    ~ Return
    ~ Surf
    ~ Blizzard
    ~ Hydro Pump
    Ability: Torrent
    Nature: Quiet

Riolu Lv.60
    ~ Copycat
    ~ Ice Punch
    ~ Hi Jump Kick
    ~ Return
    Ability: Prankster
    Nature: Jolly

Minccino Lv.47
    ~ Tail Slap
    ~ U-turn
    ~ Seed Bomb
    ~ Thunder Wave
    Ability: Skill Link
    Nature: Docile

Drilbur Lv.48
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Swords Dance
    ~ Rock Slide
    ~ Brick Break
    Ability: Sand Rush
    Nature: Naughty

Zorua Lv.52
    ~ Nasty Plot
    ~ Dark Pulse
    ~ Hyper Voice
    ~ Hidden Power (Fighting)
    Ability: Illusion
    Nature: Hasty

Axew Lv.48
    ~ Strength
    ~ Aqua Tail
    ~ X-Scissor
    ~ Dragon Claw
    Ability: Mold Breaker
    Nature: Adamant
    Last edited by Aura Flare Riolu; 24th September 2012 at 3:28 AM.

Spoiler:- ΩRαS Shinies:

OK I know I haven't been on much but I am almost ready to start my challenge from long ago

It was pokemon that evolve with items

-sneasel (must solo 1 trainer with every type it's weak against Fire, Fighting, Bug, Rock, Steel)
    -vulpix (vulpix must beat two of every ghost, psychic, dark and ice type pokemon in the game, and the next pokemon I encounter must be an Audino, which vulpix must lose against. If the pokemon I encounter immediately after I finish the first part of the challenge, or if Vulpix wins against the Audino, I must restart the Vulpix challenge.)
    -elekid (get at lv. 1 no sp. attacks, evolve when learns thunder punch, then again when it OHKO 10 pokemon with it in one pool of PP)
    -murkrow (must solo 3 trainers on route 7 to evolve)
    -petil (must defeat 3 different pokemon in shaking grass. I like this one)
    -gligar (the battle must finish at midnight to evolve. and must lead to every battle in the 6th gym)

I will be better about being up dated on my challenge.

EDIT:

first update
        Spoiler:- update #1:
    Last edited by Mew_2; 1st October 2012 at 9:37 PM.

Starting a new challenge with the theme of nature(Castform, Deerling, that cherry dude etc)0.o Feel free to use whatever restrictions and to use the same species in different forms. I can get any pokemon by trade.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

@Tehero, would a Snover count? (As it creates hailstorms?) If so, you must hatch one and it cannot evolve until you have defeated the champion, Alder. If you want nicknames, it can be called Daphne or Devon!

xxx

Tehero, take a Cherubi. If this is in Pokemon White, it cannot evolve until it has solo'd N in Chargestone Cave. If this is Black, it cannot evolve until it aolo'd Cheren outside Twist Mountain. If this is in pokemon White 2, it must solo Skyla and Elesa to evolve. If this is Black 2, it must solo Roxie and Burgh to evolve.

In every battle it participates in, it must use Sunny Day, and it must withstand at least ten Ember attacks during Sunlight before reaching Castelia City, otherwise it may not evolve. Finally, once it has evolved, it must solo Brycen and Drayden/Iris in Black or White to continue, and it must solo Drayden and Marlon tocontinue in White 2 and Black 2.

Tehero, take a Psyduck with Cloud Nine (anti-weather weather theme!). It must solo Clay to evolve.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

I Will be Taking a Challenge Mode Run of White 2. The Theme is Death, and you guys shall supply them, but the only catch is that they must be able to be caught in WHITE 2. Good Day

I look sugary and sweet, but in reality I'm just hollow and rotten.
    Tumblr

Oh Lit...
    Take a Banette (They are caught in strange house). Must know Hex at all times.

I Will be Taking a Challenge Mode Run of White 2. The Theme is Death, and you guys shall supply them, but the only catch is that they must be able to be caught in WHITE 2.

Pokemon So Far

Thanatos (Banette)-Must know Hex at all times.

Tumblr

Take N's Zorua. It must know Nasty Plot, and it has to be the first move it uses in every battle it's in. In order to evolve into Zoroark it must solo a trainer without it's illusion breaking.

@CandleReaper
    Grab yourself a little Litwick that licks! It must have a Speed hindering nature and must learn and keep Fire Blast. In order to evolve into a Lampent, it must outspeed five flying type Pokemon OHKO three water type Pokemon. Once it evolves into a Lampent, it must solo three of Ghestis's Pokemon and solo all the gym trainers in Marlon's gym and Marlon's Jellicent and then it can evolve.
    During the E4, it must solo the Ghost type E4 to show that it is a superior ghost type.

It must keep one tutor move and Fire Blast.

@Weather Challenge
    Get yourself a Hippopotas, if it is Black/White, or a Larvitar, if it is Black2/White2. It must keep at least one HM move (if in BA) or one tutor move (BW2).

To evolve from Lavitar -> Pupitar, it must solo all the gym trainer in Driftveil Gym. To evolve from Pupitar to Tyranitars, it must defeat Marlon's team by itself, and is restricted to any three healing items. It also must solo the fighting type E4 as a Tyranitars to continue.

To evolve from Hippopotas -> Hippowdon, it must solo Brycen and three water Pokemon no lower than 5 levels below you t evolve. Once it evolved, it must solo any three of Ghestis's Pokemon and solo Reshiram/Zekrom.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    @CandleReaper
    Grab yourself a little Litwick that licks! It must have a Speed hindering nature and must learn and keep Fire Blast. In order to evolve into a Lampent, it must outspeed five flying type Pokemon OHKO three water type Pokemon. Once it evolves into a Lampent, it must solo three of Ghestis's Pokemon and solo all the gym trainers in Marlon's gym and Marlon's Jellicent and then it can evolve.
    During the E4, it must solo the Ghost type E4 to show that it is a superior ghost type.

It must keep one tutor move and Fire Blast.

@Weather Challenge
    Get yourself a Hippopotas, if it is Black/White, or a Larvitar, if it is Black2/White2. It must keep at least one HM move (if in BA) or one tutor move (BW2).

To evolve from Lavitar -> Pupitar, it must solo all the gym trainer in Driftveil Gym. To evolve from Pupitar to Tyranitars, it must defeat Marlon's team by itself, and is restricted to any three healing items. It also must solo the fighting type E4 as a Tyranitars to continue.

To evolve from Hippopotas -> Hippowdon, it must solo Brycen and three water Pokemon no lower than 5 levels below you t evolve. Once it evolved, it must solo any three of Ghestis's Pokemon and solo Reshiram/Zekrom.
    Um, that's overkill... This is challenge mode you know...

Well, list update

Pokemon So Far

N's Zorua. It must know Nasty Plot, and it has to be the first move it uses in every battle it's in. In order to evolve into Zoroark it must solo a trainer without it's illusion breaking.

Tumblr

CandleReaper (hide your Litwick!) take a Vulpix. It must forever know Will-O-Wisp and Shadow Ball. It must solo Catlin and Grimsley before reaching Level 50 to evolve. After evolving, it must Solo Iris and Benga.

@CandleReaper, take a Solosis. You must keep the first one you catch that holds a Persim Berry. (50% chance) It can evolve into Duosion once it has solely defeated 5 Pokémon that it is weak against. It may then evolve into Reuniclus once it has learnt its entire moveset. (Lv 53) If you want nicknames, Rose or Roland!

xxx

I Will be Taking a Challenge Mode Run of White 2. The Theme is Death, and you guys shall supply them, but the only catch is that they must be able to be caught in WHITE 2.

Pokemon Update!

N's Zorua. It must know Nasty Plot, and it has to be the first move it uses in every battle it's in. In order to evolve into Zoroark it must solo a trainer without it's illusion breaking.
    Hemlock (Solosis)- You must keep the first one you catch that holds a Persim Berry. (50% chance) It can evolve into Duosion once it has solely defeated 5 Pokémon that it is weak against. It may then evolve into Reuniclus once it has learnt its entire moveset. (Lv 53)

New Rule- No Soloing important trainers for evolution requirements. In Challenge mode, AI= Competitive Battlers. (Also, can someone please be kind and give me a pokemon before the First gym?)

Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by CandleReaper View Post

Pokemon Update!

Hemlock (Solosis)- You must keep the first one you catch that holds a Persim Berry. (50% chance) It can evolve into Duosion once it has solely defeated 5 Pokémon that it is weak against. It may then evolve into Reuniclus once it has learnt its entire moveset. (Lv 53)

New Rule- No Soloing important trainers for evolution requirements. In Challenge mode, AI= Competitive Battlers. (Also, can someone please be kind and give me a pokemon before the First gym?)
    I don't think there's any Pokemon related to 'death' before the first gym.You cannot trade as well until beating the first gym.The closest I can think of to death is Liepard.So,If you want you can take this:

Take a Purrloin.It must solo all the trainers in Castelia's Gym to evolve.If it is unable to do so,it can evolve but can never use anything apart from attacking moves.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast