Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

I want to do a BQ/Scramble
    So tell me wich pokemon to capture.
    It must be capturable before the gyms.
    Fairywitch's last artwork below:

Shiny Hunts:

BQ#1 Game Lost

bird run anyone?

White 2 team~ all lvl 100~ 8 badges~ E4 complete~ white treehollow complete~ join avenue rank 10~ 81 medals

Charoshi, take a Joltik, nickname it Armogohma. It can evolve after defeating one of Brycens Pokemon. It must also know Flash at all times.

Blackkyurem, take an Axew for the one you catch before the 6th gym. It can evolve freely but must solo Draydens Haxorus either way.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Thank you, everyone!Now for the restrictions.Anyone?

ELECTRIC
    Lemon the Emogla

GRASS
    Regal Leaf the Snivy

ICE
    Stormy the Lapras(Caught at Village Bridge, surfing spot 5% chance AGH)

DARK
    Lunar Sky the Umbreon

GROUND
    Jagger the Drilbur

POISON
    Mio the Venipede

@Charoshi
    Take a Purrloin named Zelda.It must be a female and solo Lenora to evolve, and must keep the moves Shadow Ball/Assurance(TM/Level Up move) and Shadow Claw/Night Slash(TM/Lv. Up).Must kill 15 psychic types at any time to be in your team.
    Last edited by Storm Surge; 16th November 2012 at 1:43 AM.
    , the god of glitches

Storm Surge, since I gave you the ice type,I'll give you different restriction. For your Drillbur, it must solo Elesa and Clay's Excadrill to evolve.

Black Kyurem, take a Venipede before Burgh. It must defeat Burgh's Leavanny to evolve, and defeat 20 wild Venipede and Whilipede to evolve again.

As for me...
    -Joltik - (Armogohma) It can evolve after defeating one of Brycens Pokemon. It must also know Flash at all times.
    -Purrloin - (Zelda) Must be a female and solo Lenora to evolve, and must keep the moves Shadow Ball/Assurance and Shadow Claw/Night Slash.Must kill 15 psychic types at any time to be in your team.
    -Venipede - (Moldorm) It can evolve once after solely defeating a Whirlipede, and again after learning Agility. Must keep Agility once learnt.
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Charoshi; 16th November 2012 at 4:03 AM.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Charoshi, take a Venipede and call it Moldorm! It can evolve once after solely defeating a Whirlipede, and again after learning Agility. As Zelda's Moldorm gets faster, your Moldorm must keep up by never forgetting Agility once learnt.

xxx

@Charosi...Do you mean her Zebstrika?I'm resetting the Clay part to the whole Gym and his Pokemon that are NOT Excadrill.That thing is frikkin crazy powerful.
    , the god of glitches

@Storm Surge; Since I gave you a Poison-type, I'll give you restrictions for Venipede. It must solo one of Lenora's Pokemon to evolve into Whirlipede if you're playing BW; if you're playing BW2, it must solo Roxie's Whirlipede to evolve into Whirlipede. It can evolve into Scolipede after placing first in three Musicals soloing the sport domes.

@Blackkyurem; for your Badge Quest, take a Maractus before Elesa. Good luck!

I'd like a set of 6 red Pokemon for an E4 rematch team, thanks. No restrictions though; just any 6 red Pokemon. n_n
    Last edited by Zhanton; 17th November 2012 at 3:29 AM. Reason: Whirlipede lacks arms, so.

Thank you!I'm playing White 2, if anyone wants to know.

RULES
    I need restrictions.

ELECTRIC
    Lemon the Emogla -

GRASS
    Regal Leaf the Snivy -

ICE
    Stormy the Lapras -

DARK
    Lunar Sky the Umbreon -

GROUND
    Jagger the Drilbur - Must solo Elesa's Zebstrika and Clay's gym(Everything NOT labeled Excadrill) to evolve.

POISON
    Mio the Venipede - Must solo Roxie's Whirlipede to evolve once, and evolve again after...wait, how do you place first in Musicals?
    Changing it to solo'ing the Domes.
    , the god of glitches

you get the last comment. or your pokemon is in a jump in the picture.

Lunar sky the umbreon. as an eevee it was scared of the dark so it can only once it evoles it must solo 10 dark type pokemon before beating marlon
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Surge View Post
    @Charosi...Do you mean her Zebstrika?I'm resetting the Clay part to the whole Gym and his Pokemon that are NOT Excadrill.That thing is frikkin crazy powerful.
    I had meant her entire roster, but Zebstrika is just fine. It's worth noting that Drillbur gets EQ at level 33, so it shouldn't be hard to even defeat Excadrill, but doing it the other way is fine too.

Need 3 still. Zelda theme.
    -Joltik - (Armogohma) It can evolve after defeating one of Brycens Pokemon. It must also know Flash at all times.
    -Purrloin - (Zelda) Must be a female and solo Lenora to evolve, and must keep the moves Shadow Ball/Assurance and Shadow Claw/Night Slash.Must kill 15 psychic types at any time to be in your team.
    -Venipede - (Moldorm) It can evolve once after solely defeating a Whirlipede, and again after learning Agility. Must keep Agility once learnt.
    -
    -
    -
    SoulSilver BQ

Both times I defeated him I almost whited/blacked out.
    Thanks!Buuuuuut.....I'm making it harder.
    SOLOING THE CASTELIA GYM F*CK YEAH

RULES
    I need restrictions.

ELECTRIC
    Lemon the Emogla -

GRASS
    Regal Leaf the Snivy -

ICE
    Stormy the Lapras -

DARK
    Lunar Sky the Umbreon - Must solo the whole of the Castelia gym to evolve.Also must be Lv. 30 when evolving.

GROUND
    Jagger the Drilbur - Must solo Elesa's Zebstrika and Clay's gym(Everything NOT labeled Excadrill) to evolve.

POISON
    Mio the Venipede - Must solo Roxie's Whirlipede to evolve once, and evolve again after...wait, how do you place first in Musicals?
    , the god of glitches

I'll give you the restrictions for Snivy.It must always know Leech Seed and Giga Drain.It must solo the Battle Company in Castelia City to evolve once.It must solo Clay without taking any damage to evolve again.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Storm Surge, your Lapras must be captured in a Premier Ball. Before it may learn any TM/HM moves, it must solo five trainers on Route 21. Optional: If you want it to be really hard to capture, you may only try to catch it after it has used Perish Song in the battle.
    Δ

Thank you both!This will be very fun!But Regal Leaf can stick to...um, soloing Rood and Colress.

I need restrictions for Lemon!

ELECTRIC
    Lemon the Emogla -

GRASS
    Regal Leaf the Snivy - Must always know Leech Seed & Giga Drain, Must solo Castelia's Battle Company to evolve once, and Colress & Rood to evolve again.

ICE
    Stormy the Lapras - Must be caught in a Premier Ball.Must solo 5 trainers to learn TM/HM moves.

DARK
    Lunar Sky the Umbreon - Must solo the whole of the Castelia gym to evolve.Also must be Lv. 30 when evolving.

GROUND

POISON
    , the god of glitches

Reposting this:

I'd like a set of 6 red Pokemon for an E4 rematch team, thanks. No restrictions though; just any 6 red Pokemon. n_n I can trade.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Zhanton; 18th November 2012 at 7:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zhanton View Post
    Reposting this:

I'd like a set of 6 red Pokemon for an E4 rematch team, thanks. No restrictions though; just any 6 red Pokemon. n_n

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Take a Blaziken (can you trade?)
    If not take a Darmanitan.

Still need 3 for my Zelda Themed Black team. I can trade.
    -
    -
    -
    SoulSilver BQ

^ thanks! And yes I can trade, sorry, forgot to mention that. And I'd give you a pokemon but my lack of Zelda knowledge might be a problem lol.

I'd like a set of 6 red Pokemon for an E4 rematch team, thanks. No restrictions though; just any 6 red Pokemon. n_n I can trade.

- Blaziken
    - Seaking
    - Magmortar
    - Rotom-F
    - Scizor
    - Krookodile
    Last edited by Zhanton; 23rd November 2012 at 10:44 AM.

Zhanton, take a Goldeen!

xxx

zhanton, take a Magmortar.
    Δ

zhantom,take a Rotom.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Thank you both!This will be very fun!But Regal Leaf can stick to...um, soloing Rood and Colress.

I need restrictions for Lemon!

ELECTRIC
    Lemon the Emogla -

GRASS
    Regal Leaf the Snivy - Must always know Leech Seed & Giga Drain, Must solo Castelia's Battle Company to evolve once, and Colress & Rood to evolve again.

ICE
    Stormy the Lapras - Must be caught in a Premier Ball.Must solo 5 trainers to learn TM/HM moves.

DARK

GROUND

POISON
    @zhanton
    Take a Scizor.That is red, no?Name it Steel Wing.
    , the god of glitches

Storm Surge, I have a restriction for your Lemon! All of its moves must be of a different type, and they can only be from its development. Therefore, no TMs or tutor moves. If you catch it and it has moves that share a type, you must replace that move with a different type when it tries to learn it. It must also have at least one non-damaging move.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Storm Surge, I have a restriction for your Lemon! All of its moves must be of a different type, and they can only be from its development. Therefore, no TMs or tutor moves. If you catch it and it has moves that share a type, you must replace that move with a different type when it tries to learn it. It must also have at least one non-damaging move.
    Thank you!Do you mean that Lemon must have non-Electric moves or all moves a different type?Like one Electric, one Flying, etc.

ELECTRIC
    Lemon the Emogla - All of its moves must be of a different type, and they can only be from its development. Therefore, no TMs or tutor moves. If I catch it and it has moves that share a type, I must replace that move with a different type when it tries to learn it. It must also have at least one non-damaging move.

GRASS

ICE

DARK

GROUND

POISON
    Mio the Venipede - Must solo Roxie's Whirlipede to evolve once, and evolve again after soloing Nimbasa's Domes.
    , the god of glitches

Thank you!Do you mean that Lemon must have non-Electric moves or all moves a different type?Like one Electric, one Flying, etc.
    I meant all the moves must be different, not necessarily from it's typing. So yes it can have one electric and one flying type move. (:

xxx

Page 36 of 43 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast