Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142
Results 1,026 to 1,046 of 1046

Thread: 5th Gen 'Hit Me With Your Best Shot!' Challenge Thread!

Not entirely sure if this belongs here... Tell me if it doesn't.

I have begun an N challenge on Black version.
    I will not document my progress. (I have learned from my mistakes)

My rules are:
    I must release my team after every gym battle (Excepting my starter)
    I can only catch pokemon from one route or area. (Excepting duplicates)
    I can only catch 2/3rds of pokemon on a route
    I cannot level my pokemon beyond the level of the next gym leader's strongest pokemon (Level 23, for example)
    I cannot nickname my pokemon (But I only do that for Monotype and Nuzlocke challenges anyway)
    I must have either Reshiram or Zekrom on my team, but I cannot use it in battle until I pass Dragonspiral Tower. (I had a spare Zekrom in B2, so I chose that.)
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

Default Mario Scramble Challenge

This is basically a scramble challenge, but with an added set of rules, based on the popular game Super Mario. I'm playing Black 2.

Rules:
    1.All Pokemon have 4 lives. After they faint 4 times, they must be released or boxed permanently.
    2.Only these types can be used: Normal, Fire, Water, Flying, Steel, Ice, Bug, and Ghost.
    3.You don't choose the moveset, that's my decision.
    4.No useless Pokemon.
    Shinies:

-Honedge
    -Hoendge
    -Hoenndge
    -Hoenn
    HOENN REMAKES CONFIRMED

[img]http://oi42.*******.com/34zkni8.jpg[/img]
    Credit to FairyWitch and Astral Shadow for the buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by RelaxedBreeder View Post
    This can actually work with any Generation!I thought I just might put it here.
    The Pokemon Grunt Challenge!
    Here are the rules:
    -You may only use Pokemon used by the Grunts in the game you are playing and you must immediately release the starter once a Pokemon is caught.
    -If a Pokemon faints it is considered weak and useless and must be released. (This starts after the Pokemon reaches Lv.5)
    -You may catch multiple of the same Pokemon and as many as you want as long as it fits in the above categories.
    -Pokemon used by Grunts in the Anime/Manga series that are not used in the game do not count.
    -If you lose a battle to a Trainer that player is considered the Hero and you have lost and must restart the game.(If you can handle it!)
    Enjoy!
    Are you allowed to evolve?
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

LOOKING FOR LEGIT SHINY SEVIPER AND LINOONE! Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"Well maybe pokemon need friends too, sure they're in competition but they need to be loved as well. It's okay to have more than one kind of pokemon like Tyranitar, if you love it enough you can have another because the new one can never take the sentimental value of the orignal, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-4470 5123 1977

GenerationThird - Are you taking suggestions? If you are, get yourself a Drifblim from Reversal Mountain. It must defeat all the trainers of a route of your choice to learn any TMs or HMs.

to extend our reach to the stars above

fics: A Friday / Berries / Ever Grande / Stars / Wishes / Perish / Menu

GenerationThird, take an Audino, no restrictions.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

GenerationThird, for your Water type take a Panpour from Lostlorn Forest. It's not too hard to find and is an excellent Pokémon, actually!- It must have beaten Clay's Excadrill to use any moves that are not STAB, or Water type moves. If you feel this is too hard, you can have no restrictions.
    , the god of glitches

I created a nice challenge
    Utopia Challenge (Need better name, suggestions?
    Can't use your starter
    No legendaries or pseudolegendaries
    Can only catch first pokemon you encounter from each route and no event pokemon
    Can only battle trainers for EXP
    If a pokemon faints twice, release it
    You die in battle, you must release all but one pokemon
    -Good Luck.
    Hey, I need a cool Medieval Pokémon design. If you got something, PM me with it and I’ll be happy to look at it. I can't find anything

Oh, and if you decide to try it, could you possibly please make video series of it and PM me the link to it? I wanna get it popular, just really wanna see it work... Its fun to, ive done it.
    Last edited by Medieva lTrainer; 23rd September 2013 at 9:25 PM. Reason: grammar
    Hey, I need a cool Medieval Pokémon design. If you got something, PM me with it and I’ll be happy to look at it. I can't find anything

GenerationThird, have a Klink, it can only evolve when it solos a gym.
    Sprites by Arkeis, banner by Light Venusaur

Friends stick together, no matter what.

I have a new challenge I've been doing for B2W2. This challenge is designed to extend the experience before defeating the Elite Four. It's called a Monotype Cycle Challenge. This challenge requires you to build monotype teams for every gym and Team Plasma's ultimate disbandment (Defeating Ghetsis). Once Ghetsis is defeated, choose 6 pokemon from 6 of your 9 teams and use them for Victory Road and the Elite Four. The rules are listed below:

1- Pokemon must be caught for future teams by your current team.
    2- Pokemon can be used for two teams if they have both types. (Ex. Whirlipede- Bug Mono Team & Poison Mono Team)
    3- You must have at least 1 pokemon for your next team after defeating the gym. Otherwise, game over. Must use next type immediately after the gym.
    4- Pokemon cannot be trained for future teams, nor can pokemon be trained from previous teams until Ghetsis has been defeated.
    5- Types for teams must not be supereffective against the gym.
    6- Types must be chosen before getting started.
    7- Challenge Mode is recommended.

My first run was with Water- Oshawott, Psyduck; Bug- Swadloon, Whirlipede; Poison- Whirlipede, Trubbish, Koffing, Grimer; Fire- Darmanitan, Magmar, Arcanine; Normal- Lopunny, Audino, Cinccino, Castform, Dunsparce, Sawsbuck; Steel- Ferrothorn, Klang, Magnezone, Probopass; Ghost- Drifblim, Banette, Chandelure, Jellicent, Cofagrigus; Fighting- Lucario, Heracross, Virizion, Conkeldurr, Mienshao; and Ice- Weavile, Mamoswine, Vanilluxe, Walrein, Beartic. It was very enjoyable, but can take a lot of time grinding. I even caught a Shiny Audino while training, so be wary and have fun.
    Last edited by Wasthereonce; 7th April 2014 at 6:46 AM.

First White Team: CHANDELURE! Krookodile Eelektross Scolipede Ferrothorn Samurott

OK, soon I'll be restarting my White save, so I can just spam legends. I'm going to let the team members be decided by you but:
    -Only one of each type, plus my starter.
    -No legends.
    -No 'Solo this gym', it's a bit limited. I'll go for 'Solo three trainers' or 'Solo ten Fire pokemon' though.
    -Obviously, only pokemon who I can get in the game without trading.
    Otherwise, go nuts. Don't even know which starter to pick, so set me challenges for that, and anyone else. 18 pokemon, let's go.
    1. Starter- Snivy. To evolve into Servine, it must defeat three Pokemon from shaking spots. To evolve into Serperior, it must defeat one of Burgh's Pokemon while being Poisoned and at less than 50% of its full HP.
    Last edited by Ironthunder1604; 26th June 2014 at 10:56 PM.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Friend Safari- Phantump, Drifblim, Shuppet.
    FC: 2793-1931-7921
    Time zone- London-GMT
    Showdown alt: Delta-Omega
    RIP Crusade's Order
    May the memories of it last many times longer than the guild.
        Spoiler:- VO stuff:

Currently taking challenges for challenge runs on Pearl, Platinum, White and White 2 versions.

Ironthunder1604, start with a Snivy. To evolve into Servine, it must defeat three Pokemon from shaking spots. To evolve into Serperior, it must defeat one of Burgh's Pokemon while being Poisoned and at less than 50% of its full HP.

Iron- Take a Solosis. It must defeat 5 ghost types to evolve into Duosion and must defeat 10 psychic types to evolve into Reuniclus.
    Want to have some battles to master your competitive skills and earn badges? You have found the place- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Master-League
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team~

I have claimed Sceptile and Mega Sceptile :3

OK, soon I'll be restarting my White save, so I can just spam legends. I'm going to let the team members be decided by you but:
    -No legends.
    -No 'Solo this gym', it's a bit limited. I'll go for 'Solo three trainers' or 'Solo ten Fire pokemon' though.
    Otherwise, go nuts. Don't even know which starter to pick, so set me challenges for that, and anyone else. 18 pokemon, let's go.
    1. Starter- Snivy. To evolve into Servine, it must defeat three Pokemon from shaking spots. To evolve into Serperior, it must defeat one of Burgh's Pokemon while being Poisoned and at less than 50% of its full HP.
    2. Psychic- Solosis. It must defeat 5 ghost types to evolve into Duosion and must defeat 10 psychic types to evolve into Reuniclus.
    3. Dragon- Axew. Cannot be used in any gym battles aside from Brycen's, which it must be used in. It must solo three trainers in the eighth gym and Victory Road each to evolve, and cannot evolve again until all the sages have been located postgame.
    Want to use a Rufflet somewhere in this, any decent challenges?
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    Time zone- London-GMT
    RIP Crusade's Order

Currently taking challenges for challenge runs on Pearl, Platinum, White and White 2 versions.

Ironthunder1604 - for rock, use whichever one of the two fossil pokemon you prefer. it must be involved in the battle against elesa, and cannot battle in the 6th and 7th gyms. Cannot evolve until after getting all 8 badges.

-No legends.
    2. Psychic- Solosis. It must defeat 5 ghost types to evolve into Duosion and must defeat 10 psychic types to evolve into Reuniclus.
    3. Dragon- Axew. Cannot be used in any gym battles aside from Brycen's, which it must be used in. It must solo three trainers in both the eighth gym and Victory Road each to evolve, and cannot evolve again until all the sages have been located postgame.
    4. Rock- Tirtouga. It must be involved in the battle against Elesa, and cannot battle in the 6th and 7th gyms. Cannot evolve until after getting all 8 badges.
    Want to use a Rufflet somewhere in this, any decent challenges?
    Last edited by Ironthunder1604; 29th June 2014 at 10:18 PM.
    Time zone- London-GMT
    RIP Crusade's Order

Ironthunder1604, I'll give you a couple more.

Fire: Take a Pansear, evolve it after it defeats a wild Panpour and Pansage. It must learn and keep Shadow Claw and Incinerate.

Ghost: Take a Yamask. It can evolve after it defeats a Gym Leader's final Pokemon by only using Will-O-Wisp and Curse. It must also have a Nature that either lowers Speed or boosts either Defense or Special Defense.

-No legends.
    -Nothing requiring certain Natures.
    3. Dragon- Axew. Cannot be used in any gym battles aside from Brycen's, which it must be used in. It must solo three trainers in both the eighth gym and Victory Road each to evolve, and cannot evolve again until all the sages have been located postgame.
    4. Rock- Tirtouga. It must be involved in the battle against Elesa, and cannot battle in the 6th and 7th gyms. Cannot evolve until after getting all 8 badges.
    5. Ghost- Yamask. It can evolve after it defeats a Gym Leader's final Pokemon by only using Will-O-Wisp and Curse.
    6. Fire- Pansear. evolve it after it defeats a wild Panpour and Pansage. It must learn and keep Shadow Claw and Incinerate.
    7. Normal- Bouffalant. Must solo a trainer in Victory Road. Must participate in the E4, and must KO at least one pokemon in the league.
    Sorry Winter, but I'm just catching the first I see. Not going to spend ages getting specific Natures. Not your fault, should've been in the rules.
    Last edited by Ironthunder1604; 3rd July 2014 at 9:38 PM.
    Time zone- London-GMT
    RIP Crusade's Order

sorry, double post
    Last edited by Shiny Swalot; 4th July 2014 at 4:24 PM.
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Ironthunder1604: Take a Golurk for Ground, because it is found so late, its only restriction is that it must be at least lv50 before you challenge the E4
    Take a Sandile for Dark. It must solo 5 of your other challenge Pokemon ((So wild, not the ones you catch)) to evolve, and to evolve again it must win a contest without holding anything in its hands.
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

-No legends.
    -Nothing requiring certain Natures.
    5. Ghost- Yamask. It can evolve after it defeats a Gym Leader's final Pokemon by only using Will-O-Wisp and Curse.
    6. Fire- Pansear. evolve it after it defeats a wild Panpour and Pansage. It must learn and keep Shadow Claw and Incinerate.
    7. Normal- Bouffalant. Must solo a trainer in Victory Road. Must participate in the E4, and must KO at least one pokemon in the league.
    8. Ground- Golett. No restrictions, must be level 50 before the E4.
    9. Dark- Sandile. It must solo 5 of your other challenge Pokemon ((So wild, not the ones you catch)) to evolve, and to evolve again it must win a contest without holding anything in its hands.
    Time zone- London-GMT
    RIP Crusade's Order

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142