Page 61 of 91 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2266

Thread: dreams

I had a dream a while ago in which I was predestined by the astrological alignment of the stars to birth the antichrist out of my navel, which apparently manifests itself as a mass of blackened, hairy biomass jelly.

Forget Freudian dream psychology. I can't find any meaning in my dreams, no matter how hard I try.

Creating sentience is simple. Accepting it, however, is harder than it looks.

I dreamed that a tooth fell out and the doctor said it was because I had polio.

Another is that I was at a club and Britney Spears came and sat with our group.

Ok, so these scientists were performing tests on monkeys. Each monkey would jump off the table, then wall-jump off the wall.
    So every monkey made it except for one, which hit the wall and fell.
    The scientists gave each monkey an injection
    And they repeated the "jumping off table and wall" process.
    This time 2 monkeys fell.
    Injections
    4 monkeys fell
    injections
    6 monkeys fell
    injections
    all monkeys fell

Then dream ended and I woke up.

I had a dream last night that I somehow acquired a copy of Crystal, but it was for GBA (I think) and the graphics looked wrong. I do not remember any other details.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I think I can recall a dream in which the cast and crew of Scooby Doo were investigating a house made of glass without walls. And they weren't wearing pants. And the house was on a mountain, and the sky was overcast in a particularly unnatural way.

So my question is, why was Scooby Doo there? The dream would've made more sense without him.

S-Scary...

I just woke up, and.. I had a dream about Code Lyoko, me and half of my friends were at a carnival, and... XANA took control of several contraptions, one at a time after we returned rk the past, the last one before I woke up, he was trying to head to the factory with a ride, to succumb our air, into a toxic wasteland... I..I'm now scared...
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

Red face

I had a funny dream a few nights ago about a 3 playground set that teleported to our backyard XD And it was owned by a small cartoon alligator/crocodile that looked like pinkie pie's pet alligator called Gummie in the My Little Pony cartoon. XD And I think he was wearing a top hat...XDDD Apperently, he ate skunks, too. XD
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Had a nightmare o.o

Spoiler:- nightmre BEWARE:
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 3rd December 2012 at 10:22 PM.

Had a nightmare where I was back in elementary school and the other kids were teasing me. So I killed them off one by one and was struggling with myself. Only to find out all the other kids faces became my own and I bled to death....

I think I had a dream once where Liza and Tate were my Asian parents in a modern-age urban wasteland, and there were cavemen being hunted down and shot by Slime River Coastguards to be reconstituted and filled with processed dog food for the future generations.

Maybe I had brain damage earlier in life?

One time I dreamed that I had an arranged marriage with N. But that's all I remember. >.> I've had this dream a few times, but I always wake up soon after it starts.....maybe it's a nightmare?
    Last edited by Seles; 4th December 2012 at 1:36 AM.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

One time I had a dream this guy had a bomb he threw it at me I blew up then he beat me with a large stick I turned around stabbed him and then he turned into a girl, we made sweet love.

Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    One time I dreamed that I had an arranged marriage with N. But that's all I remember. >.> I've had this dream a few times, but I always wake up soon after it starts.....maybe it's a nightmare?
    It'd be a nightmare for me, don't know about you.

I was a Pikachu!!!

Had a dream that my friend stole a girl that i used to like... not very nice D;
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Had a dream where I was fighting something and I did a Hadouken.

last night, i was in the movie jaws......in the middle of an ocean........all alone........
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I had a dream about the internet and Encyclopedia Dramatica stuff when I stayed up until 3 AM reading the site one night.

Last night I dreamt about Youtube and some controversy about my channel. I can't remember any specifics.

I one dreamed I was in Portal 2, GLaDOS Told Me to get her Weighed Storage Cube, And I Got The Ability To Escape, Now In Both I Die, And Repeat To Do The Next.

1. Apeture Science Is REally On The Moon! (Spoilers Much) I Die Of Suffcation.
    2. I Escape, But With No Food. GLaDOS Saying "Opps, Forgot To Send Food Up.". I Die Of Hunger.

Dafaq Brain?

Saaatoshi!

The dream that came to my head last night involved my staying at a resort, doing soda drinking contests all day.

Last night i had a dream that i can't remember really. All i know is, i was in my house and there was a Russian hornet outside. Now this may not be a real creature, especially since the one in my dream looked sorta like a hunched over wasp, with a harpoon stinger, and was covered in red green and yellow spots. Anyway, i saw it fly by the window and heard someone say it was crawling on me. That woke me up, strangely enough.

I have claimed Quagsire the king of the marsh!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Quagsireking View Post
    Last night i had a dream that i can't remember really. All i know is, i was in my house and there was a Russian hornet outside. Now this may not be a real creature, especially since the one in my dream looked sorta like a hunched over wasp, with a harpoon stinger, and was covered in red green and yellow spots. Anyway, i saw it fly by the window and heard someone say it was crawling on me. That woke me up, strangely enough.
    Don't blame ya, man, I've been getting woken up in the middle of the night by spiders landing on me in dreams recently. It's actually been kind of messing my sleep up because I can't fall back to sleep after that.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

Last night, I found myself in a bizzare world of aerodynamics and space quantity. I could go into further detail but this would take a hell of a post.

Page 61 of 91 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast