Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 2275

Thread: dreams

I had a dream that the world really did end... A bunch of natural disasters happened at once, and that was pretty much it.

I had one of my typical "gray space" dreams again.

This time, it involved me thinking about how Poké Balls worked. :/

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

I woke up at 4 AM in a cold sweat.

First I dreamed that a African American shooter was in my school. And he almost got me.
    Then I was at home playing with my mom's iPhone 5 and then went down to the garage and saw a blonde dude with a rifle.
    And then I dialed 911 and then the guy killed an officer and then...
    I woke up. And based on the shadow on my closet door I thought someone was trying to break in.
    ^It turns out that was a tree.

Connecticut shooting, why'd ya have to exist...

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    I woke up at 4 AM in a cold sweat.

First I dreamed that a African American shooter was in my school. And he almost got me.
    Then I was at home playing with my mom's iPhone 5 and then went down to the garage and saw a blonde dude with a rifle.
    And then I dialed 911 and then the guy killed an officer and then...
    I woke up. And based on the shadow on my closet door I thought someone was trying to break in.
    ^It turns out that was a tree.

Connecticut shooting, why'd ya have to exist...
    Yeah... looks like the Connecticut shooting is getting to everybody now, I'm afraid. ):

The last dream I had also involved guns, but they were those toy Nerf guns.

I had a dream...I was crying somewhere...I vaugely remember it...I was suddenly taken and pinned down again the floor...and then I heard a shooting noise. I woke up, crying...I had red marks on my arm and neck...

u spin me right round nozzle right round

...What's with everybody and having violent dreams, lately? D:

Hopefully things will improve as the year ends and winter vacation comes and goes. (:

And then I had one where ashes fell around me, and then I felt a sharp pain. I woke up with tears streaming down my face, and marks that looked like claw marks on my wrist...

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBlueEyes7799 View Post
    And then I had one where ashes fell around me, and then I felt a sharp pain. I woke up with tears streaming down my face, and marks that looked like claw marks on my wrist...
    Well, at least it didn't involve guns, did it...?

Sounds like you were just stuck in an ancient world with dinosaurs, and you just so happened to be near a dinosaur's nest that sat atop a volcano or something. D:

Last night I had a dream that I was with my so called "family" I have on here...and then they all left, amd came back to kill me, because they couldn't trust me...

I'm a very messed up person...;~;

Last night, I experienced a dream where I was in Luxembourg, opening the doors across the entire city of the European country.

I hatched this in just six eggs. Six eggs. Okay I guess.

Mario Maker profile|Create-A-Trainer Face-Off|Pokemon Hangman

I had a neato dream where I was looking at the front page. It looked just like it, so I had to commend myself for details when I woke up. The only difference was the peculiar alert under the notifications tab reading "1 formal reply" out of something like 5 different notifications. For one thing, I've never had that many backed up notifications, and secondly, it was a message sent to my old "rob_sprite@yahoo" address, which is defunct.

Guess I was dreaming of a minor worst case scenario, but of what, I don't know. Sure felt unusual - most of my dreams are about wacky Mr. Bean houses in La La Landfill Land.

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Last night, I experienced a dream where I was in Luxembourg, opening the doors across the entire city of the European country.
    What happened afterward? Or do you not remember?

Speaking of which, I usually only remember the very beginning of my dreams, too. (Of course, most of the dreams that I post here I remember almost all of, so it doesn't apply to those that I've posted in this thread.) I wonder whether or not it's a psychological thing.

I had a weird dream a few nights ago. I don't remember the beginning all that much but that's not important. The end was the interesting part. I walked down a path for most of the dream, a path that looked different on either side, One was clear of violence, the other had shadows flare from the ground trying to grab things and multiple things that people usually fear. At the end of the path was a wall with three doors, a door that said "Dreams" on the left, a door that said "Nightmares" on the right, and in the middle a huge door, two different colors. The "Dreams" door was white, The "Nightmares" door was black with shadows coming up and wrapping around a nearby torch, and what I think was blood trickling from cracks in the door, The huge door was both. I walk up to the middle door, touch it, and then I wake up.

That was the weirdest dream I've ever had, but it was really interesting.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Quote Originally Posted by NightmareHybrid View Post
    I had a weird dream a few nights ago. I don't remember the beginning all that much but that's not important. The end was the interesting part. I walked down a path for most of the dream, a path that looked different on either side, One was clear of violence, the other had shadows flare from the ground trying to grab things and multiple things that people usually fear. At the end of the path was a wall with three doors, a door that said "Dreams" on the left, a door that said "Nightmares" on the right, and in the middle a huge door, two different colors. The "Dreams" door was white, The "Nightmares" door was black with shadows coming up and wrapping around a nearby torch, and what I think was blood trickling from cracks in the door, The huge door was both. I walk up to the middle door, touch it, and then I wake up.

That was the weirdest dream I've ever had, but it was really interesting.
    That just shows that when in doubt, always go right up the middle.
    (I really just said that, didn't I...?)

But yes, that's quite an... interesting... way to get out of a dream. o:

I had a dream last night... I'd call it a nightmare, but I have them so often, why would I even bother.

Warning: Gruesome, don't like blood, don't read.

I was walking through my school, and my ears were bleeding. I couldn't hear anything clearly, but I managed to finally make out the noise that was causing my ears to bleed - screeching, crying. The worst noises you could possible think of. I started to run, trying to escape the noise. I ended up finding the cause of it all. There was a girl I knew with her face torn off. She was holding a rabbit, and the rabbit had a chunk of meat in it's mouth, and blood smeared all over it's face.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

I had a dream involving N. That is all I remember, and I do not remember any other explicit details other than that and I was looking at pictures of him on a computer.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I had a dream last night where I was an angel (again, what's with me and being an angel?) flying above the skies of the city I live in, and shooting arrows of coal at people who I deemed were bad. o:

I had a dream where I had a pet flapjack... Posting this right now I feel all flapjack hungry now IRL :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

OMG, this is the best dream I ever had, the excitement is contained in the following spoiler.

Spoiler:- it's my birthday:

I was stuck in my drama teacher's classroom (yeah, the guy who plays MTG with his students), and I was sitting in a chair. I overheard a student mention that he had two days left before he had to go back to Vietnam because his foreign exchange program ended in that time or something, and I heard the drama teacher say that he had to "get started on the puppet project that [he hadn't] even started on yet", and that "it would take a long time since the puppets themselves [took] about a week to make".

I don't remember much of the rest, but I remember that I woke up after he asked me whether or not I wanted to help him make puppets. o:

Never remember my dreams and I'm insomniac.

My dream from the previous night took setting in an Enchanted Garden ( its a different garden before you claim it's the Clan). The trees were blooming with nutritious fruit, the water streams had a clean and aligned cycle and the ecosystem was flat out beyond. I decided to take a few photographs when walking along the route. That is until I encountered Quetzalcoatl!

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyMail View Post
    Never remember my dreams and I'm insomniac.
    Ouch, I know what insomnia can be like. I've never had it as in not sleeping for three whole days, and actually I've never gone a full night without sleeping, but every Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I typically don't get to sleep till 1:30. (Christmas Day because I don't want it to be over for another year.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

theres an awesome store in my town called insomniac cookies. awesome cookies. makes u sleep.
    For the best book recommendations!

FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

I was on a ship set for Castelia City. Right as the ship is about to set its bridge so that its passengers can get off, Team Plasma's frigate just fires an ice cannon out of nowhere. My Lucario, with its keen senses, notices the ice bullet with its peripheral vision, and jumps and makes me sprout wings and fly off.

...Again with the angel dreams... why? D:

Page 63 of 91 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast