Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 2266

Thread: dreams

Never remember my dreams and I'm insomniac.
    Current Hunt: 800 eggs hatched
    RE shinies:

If you need to be rescued on Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team, send me a message!

My dream from the previous night took setting in an Enchanted Garden ( its a different garden before you claim it's the Clan). The trees were blooming with nutritious fruit, the water streams had a clean and aligned cycle and the ecosystem was flat out beyond. I decided to take a few photographs when walking along the route. That is until I encountered Quetzalcoatl!

Quote Originally Posted by DerpyMail View Post
    Never remember my dreams and I'm insomniac.
    Ouch, I know what insomnia can be like. I've never had it as in not sleeping for three whole days, and actually I've never gone a full night without sleeping, but every Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I typically don't get to sleep till 1:30. (Christmas Day because I don't want it to be over for another year.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

theres an awesome store in my town called insomniac cookies. awesome cookies. makes u sleep.
    For the best book recommendations!

FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

I was on a ship set for Castelia City. Right as the ship is about to set its bridge so that its passengers can get off, Team Plasma's frigate just fires an ice cannon out of nowhere. My Lucario, with its keen senses, notices the ice bullet with its peripheral vision, and jumps and makes me sprout wings and fly off.

...Again with the angel dreams... why? D:

[IMG]http://i49.*******.com/2h6dobp.png[/IMG]

In the dream I had a few days ago I happened to be at a choir concert with my classmates. The werid thing? I was wearing a suit and singing with the guys. Last time I checked I happened to be a girl. lol

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

I was saving my schools lunch room from a bunch of aliens in a MIB suit. Its weird
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

So last night my head was clouded with lots of purple clouds, and then at the end I was making Musharna blue. Like as in recoloring.

i had a dream that there was thousands of rats chasing me weird right?

3DS FC: 5000-3615-6054 IGN-Hyori
    MY BLACK FC: 4642 5240 8797
    My black2 FC 5415 8754 8627

I'm an event hunter If you've got events Pm me ,shinies welcome

Last night I dreamt I ate pizza and chicken nuggets until I exploded and destroyed the universe. Huh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    This thread proves sppf is full of geniuses :x
    My Instagram, please follow!

Hoenn Starters :3

I'm gone from SPPF to pursue academics, and I most likely won't be back. Bye!

Last night, I had a dream straight out of Once Upon a Time. So, apparently, I was a member of the police department who was in charge of an interrogation. I was the "bad cop" to Emma Swan's "good cop" when questioning the suspect, a young man accused of killing two people, and thanks to my intimidation, he confessed on the spot. After that, Emma gave me a friendly hug for no reason whatsoever. Next, I found my true alliances to be suspiciously uncertain, as I engaged in some witty banter with the Evil Queen, Regina. According to our dialogue, we were supposably long-time scheming comrades. I told her how I liked watching the suspect squirm, which Regina found to be delightful. It appeared that I was evil too, but due to the hug from Emma earlier, Regina didn't quite trust me anymore.

And so, she performed what she called a "liquor spell". This, and I'm not kidding, involved her smashing a bottle of Bailey's over some random dude's head and splashing the remaining liquid on me. She then placed her hand into my chest/heart cavity to read and view the contents of my mind. As it turns out, all this time, I was simply trying to get into her good books and my plan was to eventually betray her. Luckily, she did not manage to get that bit out of me (as I apparently had that part of my memory delibrately erased some time ago, in case this exact scenario was to happen). Then, I woke up.

Look at that face, you look like my next mistake

I don't really remember my dreams that much, but my girlfriend always has these vivid dreams and pretty much every morning I wake up she has at least 2 to tell me about it.

The one I remember was that I was going through an airport and I was wearing a burgundy shirt, and then the police were chasing me and putting me in handcuffs.
    PSN: DCCBruceWayneSAS
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-0459-2616

Well woke up today from an awful dream >.> I dreamt I was tied to a chair and about to get my throat slit so this random person could/ shadow person could stitch a zipper on it... I shudder at the thought of this >.< My throat felt dry and I wanted to scream but I couldn't <.> My whole family watched like nothing. Surprisingly the slitting of my throat felt like nothing... but after it was all done I couldn't speak and I was afraid to open that damn zipper on it. >.<

I woke up crying >: kinda not able to speak but I was relieved it was of course just a dream <.>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

Credit to Sworn Metalhead

Last night, I had a dream where I was walking to meet my brother somewhere. I eventually met him, and we started walking home. As we were going, we saw a group of 4 people, and he yelled something at them. I don't remember what it was, but it must've been bad, because they started chasing him. He ran, and I was running behind him, but those guys eventually caught him and started beating him up. They hadn't seen me, so I snuck up and got their attention. The apparent leader thought I was his dad, and, for some reason, decided they should leave him alone for that reason. As they were leaving, I said to the leader, "I'll be back...with weapons!" (a catchphrase from the Fairly Oddparents).

Also, I've been playing Doom & Doom 2 in real life, and I had a dream the other day that I was playing Doom, shooting at a demon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    I woke up crying >: kinda not able to speak but I was relieved it was of course just a dream <.>
    Whoa, that's trippy.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 2nd January 2013 at 9:17 PM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I had three different bad dreams last night, all of which were extremely vivid. But now I don't even remember what the contents were that made them so bad.

Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the banner

I had a dream where I was out in the cold doing side-Front flips trying to avoid missiles.Luckly I was fast enough to dodge them.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

I do not remember vivid details of my dream, so I am not explaining it. All I remember is that it was very strange, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Well woke up today from an awful dream >.> I dreamt I was tied to a chair and about to get my throat slit so this random person could/ shadow person could stitch a zipper on it... I shudder at the thought of this >.< My throat felt dry and I wanted to scream but I couldn't <.> My whole family watched like nothing. Surprisingly the slitting of my throat felt like nothing... but after it was all done I couldn't speak and I was afraid to open that damn zipper on it. >.<

I would wake up crying, too, if I had a dream such as that. I started to shudder just reading that.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I had a dream last night in which I was wearing teal skinny jeans.

I woke up this morning incredibly disappointed because I don't really have teal skinny jeans. :(

I had a dream earlier today about how much money the President really makes, which isn't hardly anything at all compared to the senators.

"Small but Brave! Keldeo the Hero!!"

3DS FC- 4141-3093-5467

FS- Flying Safari- Hawlucha,Woobat,Spearow

Please add me to your Friend Roster!

I had a really weird dream last night.     Spoiler:- Long dream:
    Last edited by torchicflame; 4th January 2013 at 9:53 PM.

Claims charmander

Last night I was wondering how on earth the official couple in an anime I watch got together (honestly, they're probably the most unconvincing couple ever, even if they're pretty cute if you think about it). The dream I had afterwards explained exactly how they did.

I think that's one of the freakiest dreams I've ever had (not because of the content, but its circumstances).

Some days ago, I had a dream about Ash getting his Lapras back, Misty catching a female Lapras and the Lapras loving each other. It was cute, but unfortunately, after Misty said the Lapras love each other, I woke up...

A couple of nights ago, I had a dream that my family and some other people were staying in a log cabin, and there was an attack of man-eating dinosaurs. The details besides that are a bit violent so I will say no more.
    Then last night, I had a dream that one of our cats died. I almost woke up crying.
    I wish these strange, violent, unnerving dreams will stop. They are starting to get to me.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Damn, I had a dream that it was summer and it was super nice out..
    Just remembered about it while looking outside at the coldness and snowyness.

i just had a dream that i was in kingdom hearts........i need to cut back on playing that game XD
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Page 64 of 91 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874 ... LastLast