Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2242

Thread: dreams

Dreamt that PKMN X/Y came out with 3DS XL's consoles And when I played it, I encounter PKMN like a sprite instead of walking in the grass.... so its like Red Rescue team style :3

Wish it was real!! nya~

I used to have these weird dreams where TV shows would be infused with Breaking Bad...Like, once I was cooking meth and then the police found out and were chasing me up a giant stone building while riding on Charizards, it was nuts and scary. But it was really cool lol

Met a girl named Orie. So I decided to wake myself up coz she looks exactly like a friend. I don't want to have weird stuff happening with her xP

2nd dream-I ended up driving this weird crane car coz the driver was drunk o.0 then I don't remember the rest... All I know is that I got stuck in some crane thing that holds stuff and suddenly it bumped to the wall and my hood got stuck. I was hanging there. Pretty high up so I don't know. I was being spun around like that 50 times. I tried to move and nothing happens. People around me were worried that I might fall off. But I managed to get off by holding onto the doorway wall and it ripped my hood xD So basically, happy ending hood-less thing.
    I also got to play at a friends' WiFi computer...but I don't think that's an exciting dream xD nya~

Had another dream of a school shooting last night DX My friend got shot and I fled to my car and drove off as the man chased me :'(
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I dreamt that i drowned.
    I could breathe under water.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I met a fluffy brown cat with white paws and black stripes in my brother's bedroom. The cat was male.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I dreamt of being in the Big Brother house once. I woke up after the first 3 eliminations

Some crazy scenario happens, i somehow save someone from said crazy scenario, and then get what i want. Thats all you need to know.
    White: Liquid(Serperior), Steve(Wargle), Kitsune(Zoroark), Bowser(Carracosta), Benisuzume(Volcarona), Yin(Zekrom)
    FC: 2623 2056 1823-Tatyana

Black: Solidus(Samurott), Cell(Reuniclus), Tator(Krookidile), Archie(Archeops), Buckshot(Sawsbuck), Yang(Resiram)
    FC: 1420 6686 1330-Mike

White2: Longpig(Emboar), Lucky(Sh Scolipede), Jimmy(Vanilluxe), Tetsujin(Golurk), Peanut(Jellicent), Rose(Ferrothorn)
    FC: 2237 5012 1360-Kain

I dreamt last night that a friend which I ruined the friendship with started talking to me again, it was really sad when I woke up. Weird though, I got over this a long time ago.
    The other night I dreamt I was buying Pokémon Y \:3/ Happy dreams, happy dreams.
    Black 2 FC - 2237 5230 0474

Last night I had a weird dream, and I felt awkward when I woke up today...0_0...

I was in a garden place thing, and apparently I was chosen for a Hunger Games type thing, except with only two people and it's more like tag. So I was the person running, and the other dude was chasing me, and it felt as if I knew the place, like I had a map in my brain. So I was running in circles, then turned and ran in a hotel-like building. I jumped down the escalator, the dude still following, and then...he stopped. And knowing that this was a 10 min death game, I thought time was up. But he turned around, ran toward a field, and then just stood there. Then time was up, and this guy wearing clothes like a priest picked the dude that was chasing me up, then smashed his skull against a red stone.

And then I teleported and was going down an escalator (with a scraped knee :/) and soon I was in a grocery market place. I walked over to an aquarium and stared at an angelfish. And then I ran toward the spinach......

Dream ended, I woke up.

I had a particularly odd one the other day. And you know how people claim that you can't remember how your dream started? Well I remember...

I woke up late for school, so I ate really fast. Then my brother was outside for some reason telling me I just missed the bus. He said something stupid like "turn into Beast!" At first I was like whatever, but before I knew it I was on all-fours, pouncing around like a freakin beast. I bounded up my street and caught up to my bus, which turned into water as soon as I touched it.

It was one of those dreams that you feel, and pouncing around like that felt so cool.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Dreamt that daddy was seeing somone. He tried to impress me that her kids...2 teen sons and one daughter who's ten liked cartoons and anime like me. The daughter was fun though. I still remember that small chat we had. I think her name was Lina Bolt... or Bolt Lina... I forgot, nya~
    Her: What do you have on Sundays?
    Me: Anything I want
    Her: No, I mean do ye have a routine for food everyday?
    Me: I do not, do you?
    Her: No, just trying to have a recent conversation here, that's all

I once had a dream that I grew all these extra nipples. There was one next to my belly button and another on my thigh. It was very unpleasant - I think it was brought about by falling asleep too late.

The dream I had on Monday was freaky.
    It started off with this lake (or other body of water) decreasing in water amount gradually, then I was standing in front of a Jeep while the (no, he was not trying to kill me) animal poacher from Jumanji was handing me a map of some sort. Then it switched over to what appeared to be a scene of the fifth generation overworld where I was standing in front of a counter and Zekrom's overworld sprite was behind it. Then it switched over to this odd screen of looking at a map that showed scientific laboratories near jungles. I woke up after that.
    This may be a touch NSFW, so I will put it in a spoiler. It is not explicit, though.
        Spoiler:- Creepy dream:
    Last edited by Hydreigon6507; 31st January 2013 at 4:54 AM.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Ugh, I'm not that great at remembering my dreams...

It may have been just last night, not entirely sure at the moment, but I remember dreaming about my brothers (I think...) and I starting some kind of pizza restaurant with some pretty cool room for the kids... but due to our inexperience... xD I think in the dream, for whatever reason, it transitioned from me handling and playing with a hamster to the boys and I putting together the rooms in which there was a pair of giant boxing robots that was a game.

It was odd, and kinda freaked me out for how random it was...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I often have horrific nightmares involving me getting torn apart and eaten in a gory fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimer View Post
    I often have horrific nightmares involving me getting torn apart and eaten in a gory fashion.
    I do too. Most of my dreams are death related... What does this mean?

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

^ i keep getting death dreams too

im not sure what mine was but it had me waking up and i was tired and stuff. Must been a nightmare again nya~

^ Death dreams are soothing, imo.

All I can remember about last night's dream already: my best friend kicked me in the face, I scared like 10 people by waking up in the middle of it (dream within a dream!), and she was in it (and rather prominent).
    last.fm
    facebook

OFFICIAL ATTACK HUCKSTER OF SPP
    If you see this sig in the debate forum, you're definitely doing something wrong.

lets see here, I was somehow at a gas station that was located behind a shopping mall. and somehow ther was a creepy house right next to it.
    Then there was an explosion at the gas station and i ran into the house and i started talking to this anciend dude, and then i saw a dude who was burnt to a crisp in the explosion walking around in the house.......
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

I had a dream that I was part of the criminal minds FBI team and me and Prentiss had to keep going around and try to snipe Andrea from The Walking Dead (I think). She was in some window in this water-park-esque place and knew where we were every time.
    Actually, at one point, a girl I work with took the place of Prentiss. It was kind of cool. Lots of stealth, though we never ended up getting her.

Then later on, Shemar Moore tried convincing me to smoke weed for some reason. Well, he asked me if I did first then tried to convince me.
    Lol.

A few nights ago, I had a dream involving me breaking my wrist. It came true. Last night, with my broken wrist, I had a dream that my broken wrist wouldn't get better. Ever.
    Mine is an unchanging love, higher than the heights above, deeper than the depths beneath, free and faithful, strong as death.

William Cowper, "Lovest Thou Me?" Olney Hymns

I choose my words carefully, but they may still hurt someone accidentally...

Marley, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl

And, look you, there is nothing in this thing of learning out of books. Here, here and here (pointing to his ear, his head and his heart) is your school. If everything is right there, then take your pen and down with it; afterward ask the opinion of a man who knows his business.

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

Images removed for making the signature too tall.

I have this recurring dream that I'm on the London Underground and it keeps going to random exotic places. The first time it was JFK Airport in New York (which was the massive terminal for it), followed by Canada, then Sweden. Considering I use this transport network a lot where I'm from, I think it's a subconscious incentive to broaden my horizons?

Page 66 of 90 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast