Page 67 of 89 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 2205

Thread: dreams

I can barely remember my dreams. One I can remember though is that I was walking on the edge of a cliff and on the other side of a fence was a race track. My mum was on the safe side of the cliff (I had to walk all the way across the edge) and said she'll give me something if I got across. I then fell down and saw a pit of lava at the bottom and then I woke up. I woke up with one of those feelings that you're falling >.<

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the Weavile banner.

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    ^ Death dreams are soothing, imo.
    that if the person who got killed is the one ye hate hahahaha

I dreamt that me, Cilan, my sister and a cousin were at my backyard. We were swimming on my pool. Hahahah I don't even have a pool xD Cilan and I got up and walked off, but got hit on the flood. We just got cleaned damn it xD nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."

I could only remember, I was playing my Black 2 and I found a glitch pokemon with Lv.0 and looked like a glitched Link(a character from Zelda games)
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

Last night, I dreamt that there was his huge as flood coming and of course my family and I tried to get away from it. I got some Slayers DVD or manga....forgot which and I forgot it at that flood place darn and lost it. We were literally running out of high ground. I don't remember the rest but there were floating bodies everywhere that disgust me x.X When we got home heh I wanted WiFi straight away xD I cried like hell knowing I accidentally left that Slayers thing coz the ending in that story had my fave shippy (Amelia/Lina) kissing in the end xD It was something like, "Miss Lina, I love you! Mwah!" :3 They were at a restaurant by themselves and the table flipped when Amelia jumped onto Lina...of course her chair flipped backwards from the impact x3 nya~

Recently, I've been having a recurring dream about getting in a car crash... It starts out with me getting into the car (to go to school, I think), and then on my way to where I was going, a truck hits our car and the car catches fire, but we aren't able to get out in time... Then I wake up. I'm sure it means nothing, but it does make me a little nervous. :\

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

My dream was okay. It was pretty weird I had my 8 year old sis to drive the car and all. Hah, I was also in some movie set of Pokemon and Avril Lavigne and Hanson were there xP I also got to control like thousands of airplanes that crashed to one another and set the city on fire. I was worried like hell that I was about to call the firefighters but they were already there xD It ended Valgaav from Slayers fighting Benga and I was like WTF? Minions from Despicable me saw that and they were like "Why is he (Benga) fighting number one (Valgaav)? This is wrong!" XD This dream confused me A LOT.

Then I woke myself up coz I had to wake up early and plus my dream was getting weirder, nya~

Weird dreams this week:

1. The entire world was at war for some reason, and the places I went to all kept getting bombed. There were a lot of random details that I don't remember, but I went to school during the bombings and every place I went by was bombed. Except the school itself.

2. I was in the kitchen and my oldest sister was talking on the phone, I look out the window and see a tornado coming towards our house. I run into the basement, and wait for the tornado to end. When I come out, my sister is still on the phone, and the house across the street was completely gone. I see pieces of the house everywhere, and then I see a bloody head. I look all around and see bloody body parts everywhere.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/w1zf3l.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the Shiny Darkrai clock!
    The Forbidden Forest(Pokemon fanfic)
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/o5ni81.gif[/IMG]

I had a dream where I got into an accident with invisible ink and I ran around shirtless with invisible legs.Creepy if you ask me.
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Quote Originally Posted by Shayminlover123 View Post
    I had a dream where I got into an accident with invisible ink and I ran around shirtless with invisible legs.Creepy if you ask me.
    that would be weird. Its like the episode of Spongebon nya~

I haven't been able to remember the majority of my dreams the past few days, but they keep ending with me eating something and most of my teeth falling out. I can never figure out how to tell my parents my teeth are gone. >.>
    After talking to my parents awkwardly with my mouth covered for a few minutes, I wake up. It's happened 5 nights in a row now. D:

Banana Octodad points:
        Spoiler:

My dream last night was basically a run-through of what I would be doing today (not partying). I do not remember much, though. O-O
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Well I had a dream last night (or this morning at 7:15 am)...Two other people and I were sitting in this car, and then the driver took a sharp left and soon we were covered in snow. There were snow covered pine trees everywhere. And the driver drove us through water, snow, trees, and ski lifts. But soon we were back at my school...and I woke up...

And that dream happened in 5 min...

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    Well I had a dream last night (or this morning at 7:15 am)...Two other people and I were sitting in this car, and then the driver took a sharp left and soon we were covered in snow. There were snow covered pine trees everywhere. And the driver drove us through water, snow, trees, and ski lifts. But soon we were back at my school...and I woke up...

And that dream happened in 5 min...
    I dream for like 15 mins and the dream felt like two hours xD I dont get that at all nya~

Last night I dreamed that my grandma came and visited my house, except it wasn't. She gave us each a bag. Inside was an Iphone and an Ipad. I dug in the bag until i found a Iphone case that i liked. When i picked the phone up it felt like and empty case. It was weird
    My Platinum Monotype:
    White Team:

I've never had a dream... :/

Visit mine and Tyranith's FREE Pokemon shop!

Name: Decible
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Quote Originally Posted by EtaHope View Post
    I've never had a dream... :/
    I call bs xD

Last night I had a dream that one of those rugs made of bear skin where the head is on the end was alive and attacked me. It wrapped itself around me. When I woke up I had my blanket wrapped around my face so that could have caused this dream to arise lol

GodDamnZilla

Dream last night

~An old friend was there. She's still a friend but she's more mature now and I hardly talk to her when my family hangs out with hers. So we're like distant
    ~All she did was clean my iPhone's screen coz it was dirty
    ~After that my sis read some poem my friend made for her parents or something like a goodbye note so she can live with her boyfriend. She does have a boyfriend in realife
    ~I felt something was off, so I jumped out the window and went for a walk in the rain

(I'm unsure how this relates to my dream but I was playing Pokemon in the bus or the train.)
    ~Catching a lot of shinies from the shiny charm
    ~All I remember was shiny wild Espeon or was it Leafeon or Ninfia? (All I know it was an Eeveelution and it was green. Espeon was my closest bet since I remember it was bright emerald green) near a really windy and rainy place. It was in the woods and close to a cottage (it looked similar to this except it was rainy and had tall sparkling grass there: [http://i49.*******.com/1hscid.jpg]).
    ~In my team, I remember of having an Eevee and a Ho-oh
    ~Since it was autosave... it only saves every hour and I was just playing it for 59 minutes. It has a timer
    ~When I accidentally killed that lv23 male Espeon/Ninfia, I ragequitted
    ~It was trying to autosave and I SR'd. Now I had to fill in crap to regain back my save file coz I interruped the saving process >_0 Something like entering yer FC, yer ID number and yer trainers name. If something like that autosave crap happens in X and Y, I'll be pissed

~Then I was on the beach or some sort and made a sandcastle of a girl xD
    ~Then this girl made me read this weird kids book
    ~I didn't want to so I gave it to my sis (I left her in the house and I went for a walk. Where'd she came from?!)
    ~That girl who gave me that book was the girl I worked with/Orie from my other dream

~Then I was driving recklessly under the rain and it was nightime
    ~Car was flying everywhere
    ~I didn't crash though
    ~I was driving on the left side of the car and left side of the street...what?!

~It ended of me trying to have some ice cream with two of my uncles in my home like a party
    ~Eeeek I dunno why I woke myself up
    ~I was going to have cookies and cream bite sized ice cream Dx

Well yeah, that's all I remembered. Took me like 47 mins writing everything I remembered then going back to sleepy xD...nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 13th February 2013 at 4:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Dream last night

~An old friend was there. She's still a friend but she's more mature now and I hardly talk to her when my family hangs out with hers. So we're like distant
    ~All she did was clean my iPhone's screen coz it was dirty
    ~After that my sis read some poem my friend made for her parents or something like a goodbye note so she can live with her boyfriend. She does have a boyfriend in realife
    ~I felt something was off, so I jumped out the window and went for a walk in the rain

(I'm unsure how this relates to my dream but I was playing Pokemon in the bus or the train.)
    ~Catching a lot of shinies from the shiny charm
    ~All I remember was shiny wild Espeon or was it Leafeon or Ninfia? (All I know it was an Eeveelution and it was green. Espeon was my closest bet since I remember it was bright emerald green) near a really windy and rainy place. It was in the woods and close to a cottage (it looked similar to this except it was rainy and had tall sparkling grass there: [http://i49.*******.com/1hscid.jpg]).
    ~In my team, I remember of having an Eevee and a Ho-oh
    ~Since it was autosave... it only saves every hour and I was just playing it for 59 minutes. It has a timer
    ~When I accidentally killed that lv23 male Espeon/Ninfia, I ragequitted
    ~It was trying to autosave and I SR'd. Now I had to fill in crap to regain back my save file coz I interruped the saving process >_0 Something like entering yer FC, yer ID number and yer trainers name. If something like that autosave crap happens in X and Y, I'll be pissed

~Then I was on the beach or some sort and made a sandcastle of a girl xD
    ~Then this girl made me read this weird kids book
    ~I didn't want to so I gave it to my sis (I left her in the house and I went for a walk. Where'd she came from?!)
    ~That girl who gave me that book was the girl I worked with/Orie from my other dream

~Then I was driving recklessly under the rain and it was nightime
    ~Car was flying everywhere
    ~I didn't crash though
    ~I was driving on the left side of the car and left side of the street...what?!

~It ended of me trying to have some ice cream with two of my uncles in my home like a party
    ~Eeeek I dunno why I woke myself up
    ~I was going to have cookies and cream bite sized ice cream Dx

Well yeah, that's all I remembered. Took me like 47 mins writing everything I remembered then going back to sleepy xD...nya~
    ...I want a dream like that XD All my dreams take place at like 7 am and it only lasts for like 10 mins, then my alarm goes off and I have to snooze it again...

I have a dream, me and my sister went to strange place -________-
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Started by Crawdauntpro.

Trip is my baby, don't hurt or insult him!

BEST ANIME IN 2013 : DANGANRONPA THE ANIMATION.

I had a Dream I was A Froakie and every pokemon trainers wanted me...I was runing all last night it was a nightmare O_O

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    ...I want a dream like that XD All my dreams take place at like 7 am and it only lasts for like 10 mins, then my alarm goes off and I have to snooze it again...
    Haha my dreams are always all over the place xD i have lucid dreams thats why nya~

I had a dream that I was a farmer....but all I had were ducks. It was odd because they all made cow, sheep or horse noises xD

I still remember a few dreams I had as a child. They're not always the best ones, but...

Once as a kid, I had a dream that a couple tornadoes were wreaking havoc in the city where I used to live, and oddly enough tornadoes don't occur in the American or Mexican Californias. Anyway, I looked out my window-door from my room and could see all the damage that the tornadoes were causing. One of them even took the city's old rodeo arena whole. I could see the building just rolling inside the tornado without it getting torn to pieces.
    Planned OR Team

Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here

"Whenever someone creates something with all of their heart, then that creation is given a soul" ~Baron Humbert von Gikkingen

More here and there dreams last night xD

~I was at high school. Just hanging around there
    ~Saw an old friend and she's like starting high school again
    ~She was a close friend to me. She was the one who pulled me out the water when I nearly drowned. But she hated me for some reason coz I was bi

~We live with our cousins and other relatives in one house
    ~Yuck my two cousins were showing their...youknowwhat after they had shower to me. They were guys but like 10 years younger than me
    ~Its like a two story joined up house like in Gnomeo and Jiuliet style of a place
    ~So my parents are split up but theyre not divorce or stuff like that. They just prefer very big spaces

~Then Mom and I owns a store
    ~Me? I was selling Pokemon cards. The ones I don't want
    ~We sell difrerent stuff. Like clothes, watches...that's all I remembered
    ~A kid bought these three booster packs and he forgot to get the coins coz he left the package in the table so I took them xD

~I dunno why but I have boyfriend. He looked geeky and stuff xD I dont remember his name
    ~I was at the hall of my highschool and people saw us. They wanted me to take pictures with him and post them on facebook and I'm like, "I'm not a facebook fan that much!"
    ~He even went in stage to sing me a song and played a guitar or was it a piano...? I forgot what song though haha xD

~It ended of me being in the park. Unsure what I was doing but I was sitting in the bench by myself and fiddling with those coins from the booster packs and also that watch I got from mom at the store.

Ten minutes of typing everything down, nya~

Just remebered a dream I had back in Fifth Grade. It was right after we had moved and I kinda had a crush on a girl in my new school. During this time I was reading a book series where the main character was a bat (can't remeber the title). One night I had a dream where I was the main character and she was the girl he (the main character) liked. Then it was like this weird adventure where at the end i asked her to be my mate. It was WEIRD!
    My Platinum Monotype:
    White Team:

Page 67 of 89 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast