Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 2277

Thread: dreams

I had a really weird dream the other day. My whole family was out shopping, when my cute little neice suddenly turned into a sickly little boy! I expected her/him to change back, but she/he didn't. The way some of the rest of my family talked, they thought she'd always been a boy and we'd never noticed.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

I don't know if I already posted this, but...

I once had a dream about a magical wooden photocopier. When you copied something it would be blank. Holding it up to your face made the image appear. It was raining Gen 2 Venusaur sprites.

And Achroma was there. But my inner fan-girl doesn't mind.

Saaatoshi!

I had a dream last night where me and a couple of my friends were somehow on a desert and we only had bikes and a compass with us. We decided to go west for unknown reasons and started riding there. Suddenly my frickin hand fell off but I said it was okay and we went on.
    Then I woke up. That was just so weird and when I woke up, my hand was hurting because I had slept on it :/

So there's this girl at school that I hardly know, but this morning sitting in class, she happend to walk by. I was trying to figure out why I felt like I had talked to her recently, then I remebered fragments of a dream...

Does anyone have any ideas about what this dream means?
    My Platinum Monotype:
    White Team:

I had a dream that me and my closest friends were digidestined, i woke up and wished it was real.

My 3DS Friend Code is 4656-7001-6257
        Spoiler:- Ghost Friend Safari:

Spoiler:- Hall of Fame:

My dream... its always mixed up:

In the morning:
    ~It was raining hard as I was dropping my sis to school
    ~I went and beat up a kid for hurting my sister
    ~Realized what I've done so I ran off xD
    ~Teachers saw so I had to ask how old I was to my sister and said "19". I knew I was dreaming coz I'm 20

Afterschool:
    ~Then my family and I were watching Pokemon
    ~Mom was frustrated coz it was somehow weird and stuff
    ~Well the episodes were based on some other shows. I forgot what but it was too violent (But then again, we watch Slayers and that's way too violent)
    ~I don't remember much about the episodes but I saw Jasmine and Eliza in one of them

During dinner:
    ~Mom cooked my favourite Filipino dish

After dinner:
    ~It was late at night and I was in the motorway bridge to stroll and suddenly went in this hole
    ~So I was like hanging on my dear life coz I fell. Below was the deep water and I can't swim
    ~Then I saw this worker. I asked for help and he said he can't help and he walked off
    ~I felt a pain in my shoulder like some item squished against my shoulder. I knew I was in my bed dreaming and the item was my earphones so I woke up myself up and turned my body
    ~I fell asleep again by Lucid Dream
    ~I was back in the same dream but instead I dreamt of this beautiful, tall and blonde girl rescuing me in that scene LOLOLOLOLOL xD;;
    ~I wore this amethyst coloured long dress and she put me on her neck like carrying me and jumped
    ~I had to give her thanks so I kissed her xD Some weird dream...
    ~Of course I took photos and stuff (Dayum if it only was real and my iPhone was full of them)
    ~We went home and stuff and mom wondered who she was... I think her name was Fi-chan from what I remembered. (I just hope it wasn't Filia from Slayers since she was wearing black shirt and blue jeans but her hair was similar to Filia but her bangs like covering half of her face. That's why I didn't recognize the face and she didn't have any pointy ears)
    ~Either way, she was cute x3 Here's a doodle of what she looked like:
        Spoiler:- meepz:

That was all I could remember in my dream last night, yeah I can Lucid Dream. It's Lyrawesome, nya~

My dreams are dead...I hadn't had one in years.....
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali
    I can't actually believe it, I had a dream somewhere in the near future...

I was on here, a college student, and somewhere in Maryland or Connecticut...

..I was on here, and talking to Tini. She said "Darnit! Silver missed my VM!" I said "Don't say his name pleas---- /Shot I would actually slap him if I could, I mean... seriously. Get it though his head." He seen the VM on Tini's profile, then VMed me saying "Try me, I'm sure mom would sue you if you did"

Then it was a couple years later. I was in need of transportation... I seen Silver, he was talking to Saph on the phone! D:< so I went up and talked to him...

Not that much later, she appeared driving a car. I asked her if I could take a ride.. she was like "Hell no!" Until Silver convinced her.

I kept asking them... and asking them why they were angry at me, they said they wouldn't tell me... until Saph said "It was your fault for hurting me and taking Ian again!"

Some time later, we arrived at her house... I met her little sister... she was adorable... :3 and sometime a little later in the dream, me and Saph made up and hugged... ;^; now if only this would happen now...
    Look, I know seeing the future in dreams might be possible... but this.. this is rediculous.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    Look, I know seeing the future in dreams might be possible... but this.. this is rediculous.
    Tbh. I dreams something that happened in the future to me three or four times nya~

I have this really weird recurring dream..

I'm in a flying Burger King above Iceland, and everything's yellow and green. I get a burger and fries, sit down, and then when I finish it, everyone in my family comes in and dances weirdly to a random disco song that I don't recognise.. Then a crane smashes through the wall and throws me into space. With a crate of sheep.

... Yeah. The worst thing is that it's a lucid dream, and I hate burger king.
    Last edited by SteelKing 2012; 24th February 2013 at 5:34 PM.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Don't click this. Really.

I had a Rayman-related dream last night which may have been brought by my getting some of the music from Rayman Arena in my head the other day.

It involved me talking to someone about how I'd never beaten the last level of the original Rayman game (which I believe is actually the truth in waking life). This led to me giving the level another try, and after beating the final boss, a cut scene started in which Rayman entered this big cave to find a big chocolate egg embedded in the wall at the end of the cave (by this point of the dream, everything appeared to be happening in real life, not on a small screen anymore). It was told that Rayman's final task of the game was to eat the chocolate egg to free the seven (or seventeen?) lums inside the egg to save his world. At this point, a princess came in who was apparently helping Rayman and she said she would help him by eating the egg while he... Watched for enemies or something? I don't quite remember why he needed help here.

Before they could begin, they were stopped by the entrance of the main antagonist of the game's story, who turned out to be... Mitt Romney. He told Rayman and the princess not to free the lums, and when asked why they shouldn't free the lums and save the world, Romney said that he wanted the world of selfish, warlike people to die so that the remaining people who were the intelligent, inventive type would rebuild society so that it would become a world like the one in Star Trek where people prioritized exploration and inquiry, and eventually leave the world to find a greater one on a distant planet where they could build the perfect society. After this, he was hoping that after many generations, the people would explore space to eventually rediscover the Earth that had been left behind and forgotten. Romney's speech of the future he dreamed of was accompanied of poster-like photos featuring ships like the ones in Star Trek and a bunch of people on scientific expeditions to study leopard seals. Yeah, doesn't quite sound like a majorly conservative politician's kind of world, dreams really can be topsy turvy, can't they?

Entertaining myself by mentally listening to a bunch of Rayman game theme tunes can sure go a long way in the world of dreams.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

I used to have a recurring dream a lot when I was younger about a giant alligator that granted wishes.., and then a giant room with a fountain in the middle and elevators everywhere.
    And when I entered and elevator I woke up.
    My dreams are really weird, usually.

Last night I had a dream that I was in New England at about the turn of the century, maybe the 1910's. Apparently there was a rag-tag mob of young kids who went around killing people brutally. They accepted me into their group and showed me where they put all the bodies and how they killed everyone.

That was fun.

Anyone experienced Lucid Dreaming? I had them in the last couple of months.
    Pre-order Patron Saint Joanne's ARTPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Sky View Post
    I have quite a few times but none of late. Most of the time I have a lucid dream it's always within a dream that never makes sense.

I have been having recurring dreams about zombies coming to get me, and having the need to survive. I will admit I enjoy watching the TV show "The Walking Dead", so it is a possibility that it's responsible. I've got into another show of late called "The Following" so I'm hoping my dreams don't begin around that anytime soon.
    Also, funny enough though, my Fiance and I both had a dream not too long ago which had a central theme of Bananas in it. Very odd.

And for the Aussies of this board, the latest dream I can remember having; I was on a beach having a lovely day, when I couldn't feel my big toe anymore. I looked down and apparently had a massive Blue Bottle (Jellyfish) wrapped around it. It really feels odd to be dreaming and not being able to move a certain part of your body. Needless to say when I did wake up I was franticly making sure my toe still was moveable. I really hate dreams where you can't move, or scream, or run away.

Rinni: 5386--7979--7291 ~ Friend Safari ROCK:
        Spoiler:- Safaris I'm Looking For:

I always do them esp waking up from a good dream. I want to continue it.

Lat night all i remember was running like a wolf. I was using my hands and feet...xD it was cool though nya~

Quote Originally Posted by Rinni View Post
    I have quite a few times but none of late. Most of the time I have a lucid dream it's always within a dream that never makes sense.

I have been having recurring dreams about zombies coming to get me, and having the need to survive. I will admit I enjoy watching the TV show "The Walking Dead", so it is a possibility that it's responsible. I've got into another show of late called "The Following" so I'm hoping my dreams don't begin around that anytime soon.
    Also, funny enough though, my Fiance and I both had a dream not too long ago which had a central theme of Bananas in it. Very odd.

And for the Aussies of this board, the latest dream I can remember having; I was on a beach having a lovely day, when I couldn't feel my big toe anymore. I looked down and apparently had a massive Blue Bottle (Jellyfish) wrapped around it. It really feels odd to be dreaming and not being able to move a certain part of your body. Needless to say when I did wake up I was franticly making sure my toe still was moveable. I really hate dreams where you can't move, or scream, or run away.
    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    I always do them esp waking up from a good dream. I want to continue it.

Lat night all i remember was running like a wolf. I was using my hands and feet...xD it was cool though nya~
    Lately I haven't had a lucid dream. Usually when I realize that I'm dreaming, I get excited and instead wake up. :'(
    Pre-order Patron Saint Joanne's ARTPOP

Most of my dreams are good, and they're usually about the same thing. However, last night I had a dream I was playing X version and I picked Froakie as my starter I was in like a forest like area and I was battling a trainer with a Sylveon, Eevee, and Flareon I think but then I woke up because my mom was shouting for my brother to wake up.

The dream of 4 days ago, and having cuts ALL over your arms and legs.

And i mean deep cuts.

The dream I had tonight was... with my bf :3
    Last edited by Forsaken Greninja; 4th March 2013 at 2:37 PM.

I used to have them when I was younger but when I realized I was dreaming I would get distracted and then forget I was dreaming, so I never got to take advantage of anything most of the time
    But lately, no, i havn't had one in years.

The dream of 4 days ago, and having cuts ALL over your arms and legs.

And i mean deep cuts.
    I had that before last year, like Xellos from Slayers. From my right face to my right foot deep cut. I could see my bones and red dots all over that deep cut >< It was pfreakishly horrible D:

But last night I dreamt of jelly filled donuts rice balls. I was about to eat one, but my mom woke me up XD nya~

I had a rather strange dream last night. Not gonna tell all of it, but the strangest part was when there was a bunch of horses in a field or something. Out of nowhere they are speared in the back by, well spears, from above. Many of them get all covered in many spears and are bloody and stuff. For about a minute it focuses on some one horse who is shuffling around in pain, some spears protruding through its neck and stomach. I hear some voice who says it's his mission to do this to all the horses or something. Then some other stuff happens.

Wut.

Woah, i had a strange one last night. Im not entirely sure on the full details but i tell you what i do remember. I was at school and i ran out infront of a bus by accident. Then it crashes into another bus and both drivers die. Then i gets weirder. A squad of police come, and start firing into the school. Then i just recall looking around at dead bodies!? Then i woke up
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Interesting...

Had a dream of a monster coming after me and my friends. Like Code Lyoko... but, I was harnessing the powers of the 17 types of Pokémon. It's... like the aura surrounded my body o_e *Twitches*

Once, the enemy almost had me... but Jess saved me. She got caught in the middle of an explosion ... but she survived. I almost died, but that's a different story when I was stuck in a wall, and the enemy thought I was a decoy in the wall. ...I was trying not to move, but I couldn't help it.... <~<

What the heck is this?! I don't even...

Interesting...

Had a dream of a monster coming after me and my friends. Like Code Lyoko... but, I was harnessing the powers of the 17 types of Pokémon. It's... like the aura surrounded my body o_e *Twitches*

Once, the enemy almost had me... but Jess saved me. She got caught in the middle of an explosion ... but she survived. I almost died, but that's a different story when I was stuck in a wall, and the enemy thought I was a decoy in the wall. ...I was trying not to move, but I couldn't help it.... <~<

What the heck is this?! I don't even...
    You have complicated dreams.

I have a dream about some Pokemon a few day ago.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Page 68 of 92 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast