Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 2275

Thread: dreams

just a few hours ago, i was dreaming of being in the Viridian forest with yellow, red, Blue, and Green battling them with my Glaceon amazed that they never seen a pokemon like it before
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

Eh... I need this out of my mind before I go to sleepz.

Two nights ago I hax this dream where pokemon pretty much already existed. Well that didn't last long when I suddenly found myself on a blue car with no seats. Hiding with a bulbasaur and two other people/friends and their partner pokemon. I actually felt like I knew what I was hiding from, but at the same time didn't know why. Suddenly silence as we are crouched low, when we hear a faint screech growing louder. I look out through the window and see that a black bus with yellow lines is... sliding againts the pavement coming down the street. It looked like it would hit our car but it passed without scratching us. Relief lasted not long when we were surrounded by. .. People from past times. Like medieval times.

The people I was with ran away as well as I. The horror begins by now. The people I was with get their pokemon capture for I don't know what and bulbasaur gets separated from me. Also the people had been captured and I never saw them again.
    I ran to an apartment building and reach the fourth floor. There, some guy who look like a punk was waiting for me. Capture purposes I suppose. I was already tired from what I believe running and dodging which I believe is now blank on my mind >.< and simply collapsed.

From here on now there are bits and pieces of the dream. I never woke up after collapsing. A charmander, shaymin, and bulbasaur where held by some fat dude with a giant machine... that actually killed the pokemon by mutilation... this is why I can't forget it.
    Charmander was first. That fat dude threw it on the machine,dropped a coin and Charmander was visible mutilated. Bulbasaur was next same thing, only it got an ax stuck on it. And last was shaymin who got the worse. Fat guy threw him onto the machine, drops coin, coin doesn't land where it needs too, fat guy decides to punish shaymin by throwing and rethrowing shaymin on the mutilation machine for about eight times until completely dead.

I don't really know why I had that.. dream. The medieval people had shouted something along the lines of Pokemon creatures should have never existed..
    Glad that dream was over... I woke up with my throat dry and the image of a freaking dead Shaymin.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137 IGN: Armada
    Created by Archangel Armada

I'm upset right now because I was having an awesome Pokémon dream (even though I was at a mall that had a section completely dedicated to Pokémon, what was going on was awesome), but now I can't remember a lot of it because I tossed and disrupted the dream >_<. All I remember is I was walking around and some guy was in charge of some tour involving Mew and Mt. Silver, and I wanted to go on the tour, but it turned out the guy was creepy and imprisoned visitors--at least that's what I "dreamed" up when I tossed, so I pretty much forced it into a rescue since Mewtwo was technically in the mall anyway for whatever reason.

Of course, then the dream goes elsewhere, and the last thing I remember dreaming was DragonTales in which the dragons were supposed to go to sleep, but Cassie was being left out. And the thing was that if they didn't get a nap or something, they would shut down or whatever, so she was pretty much going to die if she didn't get to sleep. Also, there was implied incest going on between Zak and Wheezie o_O. Yeaaaah, I don't remember that in the show...

And that was what I woke up with. Not a good sign... but at least it's no longer cold in the mornings, so I'm not freezing when I wake up, even with the fan on.
    Winner of Best Fic of 2014 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 7 - 1/19/16 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Today I had a dream about going to school.
    The thing is, I was conscious that i was on break so i was wondering why the heck we had to go to school.
    Not to mention, in the dream i was conscious that i had a lot of HW.
    :P not a fun dream
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Spoiler:- Sex on the brain! (18+):
    I was so terrified, I had to call my mother at work to double-check if such was true that morning (which of course wasn't). I swear to God, I'm not making any of this up! This is what happens when you watch the news before bed...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
        Spoiler:- Sex on the brain! (18+):
    I was so terrified, I had to call my mother at work to double-check if such was true that morning (which of course wasn't). I swear to God, I'm not making any of this up! This is what happens when you watch the news before bed...
    xD really?
    That made me laugh out loud.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    xD really?
    That made me laugh out loud.
    Yeah, I'm serious! Glad someone found it funny.

Yeah, I'm serious! Glad someone found it funny.
    Usually when i have a ridiculous dream such as that, i gain realization that its ridiculous=not real=wake up

Has that ever happened to you?

This is what happens when you watch the news before bed...
    What were you watching on the news? o_0
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

I'm about to go to bed so I guess now would be a suitable time to share a dream I had two nights ago. Well anyways I had a dream that I was playing Pokemon Yellow on my Gameboy Color, and my Pikachu came out of the game and was in my bedroom in real life. It was a crazy dream, its funny to because I was thinking about what life would be like if Pokemon were actually real before I went to bed.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

Usually, I do not have dreams very often. However, once, I had a very strange dream. I was making magical potions with a kind old witch, inside a magical orb, inside a flower vase.
    The funny thing is that I knew that I was dreaming. I did not even understand it.

Another time, I got some sponge for lunch. I asked my mother inside the dream if it was a dream and she confirmed that it was.
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 29th March 2013 at 5:57 PM.

Ridiculous as it may seem, but I once dreamt of teeth getting stuck in your stomach. Icky and painful.

Sigh.

I had another strange dream last night... I was making the face that we see on a sarcophagus with a paint brush...

Today, I dreamed that I was a cat and my brother was a girl.

I've had weirder dreams.

My dream last night wasn't so bad-- I dreamt about killing zombies with an M134D minigun. I don't mind dreams like these so long as action is around.

But it's still a nightmare nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by octoboy View Post
    What were you watching on the news? o_0
    I can't remember now...

I had a dream that there was a war going on over me. Sort of like the people were battling to see which side i was going to. Except it was like Transformers so the war was between those type of robots.. them i was sick of the fighting so i had a cup of tea in my school cafeteria. It was weird, yet cool at the same time.

I had a dream in which I seemed to be walking around with a Toxicroak of all things...

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

Two days ago I dreamed my family and I went to Australia and stayed at a hotel where we stayed to eat. I got up to go to the bathroom and when I was in there, I accidentally broke the doorknob. Someone came into the building to fix it then yelled at me. Suddenly I'm at home again, my family sitting and watching TV. I look at the ceiling and see a spider about two inches long (Excluding legs) running toward the kitchen, where I'm at. I hurry up and get a bowl to catch it in, and once I catch it, I look at it. The spider was brown with white spots on it, though the weirdest thing about it was that it could talk. It asked if I could take her outside (Apparently it was a girl) so she could go home. I let her go on our porch, and see two spiders about three feet tall looking at me. The little spider suddenly jumps on my face squealing and then my sister wakes me up in real life.

Last night I dreamed that the world was ending by slowly melting into darkness. I ran into a grocery store with other people to try to escape it, though it slowly crept into the building, eating away everything in its path. We finally stopped in an isle of the store, nothing but darkness surrounding us. I noticed we were in the candy isle, and grabbed a Reese's peanut butter cup and threw took a bite out of it. When I did, the darkness began to vanish until it dissappeared entirely, the world turning back to normal.

...My dreams are weird.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

Man, I swear to gawd that if I have a nap in the middle o' the day, my dreams suddenly feel like they were directed by David Lynch.
    Like, I appear in this weird town, and then I spot someone following me in a hearse, so I get into a nearby car...except there's no driver, but then I sorta become the car.
    Another one was where I was saving these homeless people from these weird tall things, and herding them in this wagon to get to safety.
    We're on the road for a few minutes, and then the weird tall things appear riding wolves/motorcycles. So I get outta the wagon, hijack one of the wolfcycles and chase 'em.
    Then I end up in this odd sewer place, where the three main tall guys are stood before me, sorta like a Dragon Quest battle scene.
    I go to attack one of them, but I miss, and then they attack me and hit a 700 (no joke, it actually came up with 700 in the dream). Then, darkness.

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

I hardly ever have dreams, so I decided to share this one I had last night. In my dream i was walking down a grassy hill towards a large warehouse. inside the warehouse it was a musuem. I walked through the museum, and then all the sudden I was at my house and my parents were out of town. I got nervous so i ran into my closet and there was a mini pistol in my underwear drawer. The pistol had blues arms and legs on it , but the didn't do anything. Al of the sudden i was back in the museum, and this lady and the curator cam walking towards me talking. I dashed behind adisplay case, and as they walked by i heard them sy that something had been stolen from the 80s and 90s section. then i was back in my room, but when I looked out, I saw an evil lady talking about robbing my house, so I pulled out the pistol and shot her in the head. Now I really want to shoot a pistol.
    My Platinum Monotype:
    White Team:

I had a dream I was at my house or something. And this girl I know who wanted to dye her hair blond was there. Previusly before this dream I thought it would look bad if she did that. But then in my dream it looked super sexy (・。・)
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I just had another dream about me quarreling with one of my friends. Seriously, I am sick and tired of this.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I had a dream in which I went to deliver something to a church (?) But it turned out to be a set-up by a bunch of girls to seduce me, but then I opened the church door (Like there was a foyer then the whole church-a-majig) and this paedophile (I'm not sure if he was one or if he was just plain creepy) and this attractive man started singing a really happy '80s song about how their girlfriend left them and how they can't go living then all of a sudden Dan Aykroyd joined in with the song as well.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

I had a dream that in the dream I had woken up and went to the kitchen. then when i saw COCKROACHES everywhere I jumped on a chair and then I woke up.....

click^

Page 70 of 91 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast