Page 71 of 89 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2206

Thread: dreams

Quote Originally Posted by octoboy View Post
    What were you watching on the news? o_0
    I can't remember now...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I had a dream that there was a war going on over me. Sort of like the people were battling to see which side i was going to. Except it was like Transformers so the war was between those type of robots.. them i was sick of the fighting so i had a cup of tea in my school cafeteria. It was weird, yet cool at the same time.

I had a dream in which I seemed to be walking around with a Toxicroak of all things...
    Quote Originally Posted by BNator92
    shiny Klefki has the hidden ability GTA where you can jack cabs in Luminose City and transport yourself to various areas without a fee.
    ----
    Quote Originally Posted by HEB View Post
    I think Diancie is the regional mew not Hoopa. Hoopa is more like... Kami trio master or something...
    Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    maybe it's a Pokemon and not a regional anything

Two days ago I dreamed my family and I went to Australia and stayed at a hotel where we stayed to eat. I got up to go to the bathroom and when I was in there, I accidentally broke the doorknob. Someone came into the building to fix it then yelled at me. Suddenly I'm at home again, my family sitting and watching TV. I look at the ceiling and see a spider about two inches long (Excluding legs) running toward the kitchen, where I'm at. I hurry up and get a bowl to catch it in, and once I catch it, I look at it. The spider was brown with white spots on it, though the weirdest thing about it was that it could talk. It asked if I could take her outside (Apparently it was a girl) so she could go home. I let her go on our porch, and see two spiders about three feet tall looking at me. The little spider suddenly jumps on my face squealing and then my sister wakes me up in real life.

Last night I dreamed that the world was ending by slowly melting into darkness. I ran into a grocery store with other people to try to escape it, though it slowly crept into the building, eating away everything in its path. We finally stopped in an isle of the store, nothing but darkness surrounding us. I noticed we were in the candy isle, and grabbed a Reese's peanut butter cup and threw took a bite out of it. When I did, the darkness began to vanish until it dissappeared entirely, the world turning back to normal.

...My dreams are weird.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/w1zf3l.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the Shiny Darkrai clock!
    The Forbidden Forest(Pokemon fanfic)
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/o5ni81.gif[/IMG]

Man, I swear to gawd that if I have a nap in the middle o' the day, my dreams suddenly feel like they were directed by David Lynch.
    Like, I appear in this weird town, and then I spot someone following me in a hearse, so I get into a nearby car...except there's no driver, but then I sorta become the car.
    Another one was where I was saving these homeless people from these weird tall things, and herding them in this wagon to get to safety.
    We're on the road for a few minutes, and then the weird tall things appear riding wolves/motorcycles. So I get outta the wagon, hijack one of the wolfcycles and chase 'em.
    Then I end up in this odd sewer place, where the three main tall guys are stood before me, sorta like a Dragon Quest battle scene.
    I go to attack one of them, but I miss, and then they attack me and hit a 700 (no joke, it actually came up with 700 in the dream). Then, darkness.

~The Head Honchkrow~

A journey most XtraordinarY is about to begin...

I hardly ever have dreams, so I decided to share this one I had last night. In my dream i was walking down a grassy hill towards a large warehouse. inside the warehouse it was a musuem. I walked through the museum, and then all the sudden I was at my house and my parents were out of town. I got nervous so i ran into my closet and there was a mini pistol in my underwear drawer. The pistol had blues arms and legs on it , but the didn't do anything. Al of the sudden i was back in the museum, and this lady and the curator cam walking towards me talking. I dashed behind adisplay case, and as they walked by i heard them sy that something had been stolen from the 80s and 90s section. then i was back in my room, but when I looked out, I saw an evil lady talking about robbing my house, so I pulled out the pistol and shot her in the head. Now I really want to shoot a pistol.
    My Platinum Monotype:
    White Team:

I had a dream I was at my house or something. And this girl I know who wanted to dye her hair blond was there. Previusly before this dream I thought it would look bad if she did that. But then in my dream it looked super sexy (・。・)
        Spoiler:- Credits:

I just had another dream about me quarreling with one of my friends. Seriously, I am sick and tired of this.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

I had a dream in which I went to deliver something to a church (?) But it turned out to be a set-up by a bunch of girls to seduce me, but then I opened the church door (Like there was a foyer then the whole church-a-majig) and this paedophile (I'm not sure if he was one or if he was just plain creepy) and this attractive man started singing a really happy '80s song about how their girlfriend left them and how they can't go living then all of a sudden Dan Aykroyd joined in with the song as well.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gliBUW_ejGo
    (This is my commentating vid, if you wouldn't mind, comment, and if you like it, like it, if you don't, don't.)

#fandangorevolution

I'm the Cult of Personality. You would have to follow me, only you can set me free. I sell the things you need to be. I'm the Cult of Personality, I exploit you, still you love me, I tell you 1+1 makes 3.

Boo yah I'm a dog with crabs and cancer? Are you find out in alteredorigin.net.

I had a dream that in the dream I had woken up and went to the kitchen. then when i saw COCKROACHES everywhere I jumped on a chair and then I woke up.....

click^

I had a really REALLY weird dream. It was kinda like the beginning of a horror/thriller game or something. Think I've been getting a little too much Dead Space to the veins...

Anyways:

I had just come in from a walk (I always walk, so this was the first thing that was strikingly real for me) and my mom said to me: "Oh, thank goodness. I was just about to go looking for you. It's not safe out there." - now I, I was confused as hell. She didn't say anything else, just that, until some minutes later when she said: "It's all over the news."

Well... what's all over the news?

I listened to what was left of the report - I've never been interested in news by the way, so listening to mere minutes if I had to is also realistic - and heard that there had been an outbreak of a very dangerous species. I was mildly curious as to what these things were since that was all it said about them. Also as to how they got here and why they were vicious/aggressive. But the last line of the report was: "Stay indoors, and don't come out until they leave. Don't come out of your homes. Just stay hidden."

After that, my mom told me to go upstairs as my other two siblings (REAL siblings, not some dream-phase ones that your mind makes up or anything) were already in hiding, since she had told them to hide straight away, but couldn't with me since I had been out. I asked her: "What about you?" and she replied with: "Oh... well... I'll probably be dead by then, anyway." - I had NO idea what she was talking about, but didn't question any more. I went to hide. I called out to my siblings and they let me know their whereabouts (under the bed, behind various boxes and play-toys, etc. SO I went to find even more things to fill up the other bed so it didn't look too strange. But then we all heard something, and I dived straight under the bed with my other two siblings. We heard something coming up the stairs, and my brother was almost crying. I shushed him as quiet as I could.

And then it came in. And it was literally just an ordinary man (assuming in build and such) with a full-body, black cloak on, and a hood concealing it's face - it looked like there was nothing there for it's face. It was obviously not human, because it didn't seem to acknowledge anything around it, nor did it do anything but scan the room. We all stayed silent and dead still, and then after about ten seconds, it left the room. No noise, no haste, no anything, it just left, as if it were casually strolling along for nothing.

After a good twenty minutes of staying in hiding, I told the kids that I would go and check downstairs to make sure that nothing else was hiding around, before I went to get some food/drink/whatever to last at least through that day. So I did, and they, surprisingly, did as they were told and stayed put. I went down the stairs, and saw chaos. Literally, everything was upturned, the windows were smashed and there were papers and rubbish all over the floor. And the radio was still running - it was the only thing in the room that wasn't destroyed. Even my mom was laying dead on the floor, and that was when I started getting honestly scared. When that thing came in to the bedroom, I was more curious than anything, almost tempted to come out, but now I was just... horrified.

But I didn't have time to cry/do anything in grief, as I started to shift things together in order to protect my siblings, when suddenly, the radio let out a static noise and a message said: "They cannot die. They cannot be destroyed. All we can do is hide. Hide, and keep on hiding. Always hiding. They will kill you. They will kill you and kill you and kill you, until there's nothing left. They will kill more and more people. They will destroy everything. They will destroy you.

And I just stood there, shocked, and then I woke up.

I'm sorry this is so long and you probably don't care, but it was really REALLY vivid and real; when I woke up, I literally felt like I had to hide until I realised properly that it was just a nightmare. But it was all so... accurate, I mean, my house was the same, my mom was the same (just creepier...), my siblings were the same. And when everything in the room was ruined, there was no noise; no sound. There was no then the table crashed over!!! noise, it was pure silence... so I'm actually really curious.

Damn, this is good fic material...
    Last edited by ~Demon Maxwell~; 8th April 2013 at 10:25 AM.
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://theshadowofmypast.tumblr.com/

A few days ago, I had two dreams, which I can (suprisingly) remember them both. The first one didn't make much sense - We where casually driving through town and out into the country. Everyone, everywhere was celebrating about US (no clue why) and there was hot air balloons everywhere. I was counting them. I swear there was a Mew balloon squezed in there somewhere too. Anyway, I counted 85 of them in the end.

Next dream was so realistic, that I seriously swear it was my first lucid dream. I was sitting in my school's library with a bunch of other people. There was this man talking about something to us all. Then we where told to go outside, because it was a full eclipse. This is where it got lucid: It was the middle of the day, and it was really dark out because it was an eclipse. I was thinking of how awesome it was, before I realised that full eclipses like that are very rare, and that I was actually dreaming. Can't remember what happened after that though -.-

~ Pokémon White Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon White 2 Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon Y Team ~
    . . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118
    - I have claimed the awesome Helioptile -

Yesterday morning I had a bit of an odd dream. It was short, but so clear and detailed it kinda just stuck with me. It starts with me watching some new discovery channel show that pits sharks against divers in an artificial lagoon. This particular episode is especially grisly, 6 divers and 4 sharks, Tiger and Bull sharks, a nasty combination, in nearly chest high, reed filled, murky brown water; not that murkiness matters much as it's a night match, so everything's pitch black except the orange locator lights on the belts of the divers. The sharks have lights strapped to them too, but they don't start blinking until they're within 10 feet of the divers. There's also chum streamers swimming around, these little devices with strings of chum tied to them, they cruise around in the water and also blink when they get within ten feet of the divers. That way they throw the divers off and attract the sharks. The second-to-last diver gets ripped to shreds and so they switch the final diver's helmet cam. He turns and watches what's left of his buddy float by and starts slowly inching forward. A light starts blinking below the surface, so he dives under and jabs at it with his spear. Just a streamer, it zips off. He turns to the left and sees another light blinking in the distance, but only for a second before it cruises back into the dark. He swims towards it then gets pulled back. There's garbled screams , the camera thrashes about, then goes still. The sharks win.

First thought that pops in my head, how on earth did this get past the FCC, and at what point in our society did this this become acceptable entertainment? Then they call me on set, so I leave the green room. Turns out I'm a spotter on this show. It's my job to assist the divers from the shore by handing them equipment and pulling them from the water if they're injured, provided the match in question allows it. This one's supposed to be easy though; tropical setting, bright lighting, clear blue water, no streamers, and only a few Blues and juvenile Great Whites to deal with. It starts out smoothly enough, the divers split into groups of two and start spreading across the pool. The pair nearest to me quickly locate a small Blue shark and start tearing into it. Then a Great White joins the fray, latching onto one of the divers arms. The Blue they were attacking takes advantage of the distraction and rips into the other diver, taking a large triangular chunk from the side of her lower back. The rest of the divers hurry over. The head of the crew, who bears an uncanny resemblance to the host of River Monsters, arrives first and starts pulling the two divers back while shouting orders to the rest. The majority of divers start fending off the rest of the frenzied sharks that have shown up due to all the blood in the water. One finishes off the injured Blue and hands it off to another spotter before joining the rest. As the head diver gets closer to the shallow end where I am, I jump in to the water and he hands me the diver with the chunk taken out of her back before turning back to the other diver who still has a Great White chewing on his arm. I pull out a handful of rags and press them to the wound, attempting to stop the bleeding. The wounds deep, everything's shredded and a bit of rib is poking out. With my free hand I pull off her mask, she's pale and deathly still, it's probably already too late. I close my eyes and focus on healing the wound, thinking I can't just heal the skin, that won't stop internal bleeding, have to get the organs and muscles regenerating too. At this point the logical part of my brain pipes up, reminding me that I don't have magic healing powers and am just wasting my time. I keep at it though, reasoning that it's helping me keep steady pressure on the wound and analyzing it in my head will make it easier to treat. Then I hear a faint voice: "Where'd everybody go?". I look up. The divers awake and the rest are now on the other end of the pool chasing the sharks. I look down at all the blood streaming around my feet and the wide expanse of open water in front of me. The hairs on the back of my neck start to rise. "We gotta get outta here." I say. The Diver can barely whisper "Go, I'm already dead.". Well, that's not in my job description, so I scoop her up in my arms and run for the middle of the pool. I climb onto the ten inch wide, clear, plastic bridge sitting just under the waters surface that the camera crew uses to cross the "lagoon" and book it for the set door. I round the corner and stop by the vending machines. I sit the diver down and check her back, but the wounds healed, all that's left is a large patch of raw skin. As I start thinking maybe I do have magic healing powers, I wake up.
        Spoiler:- My Custom Challenges:

I drifted off for about 30 minutes earlier in the night, only to dream about mutant Emolgas stalking and monitoring my every move in life, eventually leading to my enslavement and gruesome torture. No, I'm not kidding.
    Not going back to sleep anytime soon. I'm spooked.
        Spoiler:- My Website + Ask.fm:

I'd prefer not to go into the details of this particular one... But I've been having more of my "someone or something gets shot and killed dreams." These have been becoming extremely common, and it's starting to bug me. I haven't had any good dreams, recently.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/w1zf3l.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the Shiny Darkrai clock!
    The Forbidden Forest(Pokemon fanfic)
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/o5ni81.gif[/IMG]

Well you know how sometimes you can dream really well, and sometimes it never works? Well this is a story of the former. EXTREMELY.

I fell asleep at about 9:30 and I woke in the Dream State (I call it this in my dream journal) and Aqua Rock from Golden Sun: The Lost Age. I wandered around with a bunch of moai heads just staring at me. They just stared, and it gave me the chill. At that moment, it started raining in my dream, (aaaaaand as it turns out, in real life). It was then that I realized I was going to need shelter, but in order to get into the rock, I knew from experience that I'd have to climb it. After climbing up and avoiding the heavy currents, I slipped and fell into a deep lake with a hidden door at the bottom. It was rusted shut, but luckily I have done my fair share of lucid dreaming, so can manage. I smashed the door open with a hammer I found laying near a rock and entered.

Inside the rusted door, I found pieces of old columns and pillars, like the ones you see at greek ruins. As soon as I walked forward into the room, the room turned a deep black since the door had closed behind me. There was nothing visible except a forest green light, and being the genius I am, I decided to walk towards it. I tripped over a few fallen columns, and found my self in a place similar to my house, except everything was reversed. It was a weird thing where I got out of bed but as opposed to getting out of bed on the right, I could only get out to the left. I was in the mirror world.

I walked down stairs to get my things ready for school but then a blue-ish green flame appeared out of nowhere, luckily I was prepared, I took my fire extinguisher I got out of nowhere and proceeded to throw it at that the flame for some strange reason. MY only thought was 'Oh crapola' (Generally I only say or think one or two things through my whole dream. I have no Idea why though, I guess it's like I'm just the silent protagonist of everything.) as the flame explode upon me, waking me up.

I looked at the clock, after writing this in my journal. It was 2:31 a.m.

I fell back to sleep after about 15 minutes, and this is where things get a bit... different.

I woke up in a room the looked oddly like a cross between Lance's Champion room and Iris' battle area. Across the room there was a girl who went to my school who was known for being really cool and athletic. She came up to me and handed me a sword. She then said: "Take this, we're going to play a game, the loser dies. The game is a sword fight and we're going to fight it until the death." She then proceed to walk across the hall, and she drew her sword.

The sword fight began between us and after what seemed like forever she managed to cut my arm and she drew a star on it. I then screamed so loudly it seemed like I screamed in real life. I then found a way to trick her (I can't remember what happened during this part) by stabbing her chest twice. She then crumpled up into a giant ball and turned into a black hole. Her body then circled into black hole and proceed to suck itself into itself. (IT makes sense in context if you knew what it looked like). Once this had happened, a loud beeping, which turned out to be my alarm clock.

So that's it for a few nights ago.

Thank you based Irra for the banner

It happened again! Another vivid dream startling me out of slumber.
    This time it was about refrigerators and life after humans and.... yeah, in a nutshell, it made no sense at all.
        Spoiler:- My Website + Ask.fm:

i had a dream journal for a long time, but i looked through it all one day and realized that my dreams are extremely screwed up, and i burned my dream journal for the good of humanity. unfortunately, i have very vivid memory of almost every dream I've ever remembered having. so only i am burdened with my messed up dreams.
    PM me if you want to battle! i'm always looking for a good battle!

"strong pokemon. weak pokemon. that is only the selfish perception of people. real trainers try to win with their favorites." - karen

black 2 national pokedex: 649/649

Ive been having more dreams of my alternate personality, Angel. though it was a lucid dream, i was Angel, and all i did throughout the dream was ask if important people like my parents, family, and teachers knew who Carlos was (me), but no one knew. i was extremely freaked out by this as i could remmember it very clearly, and was able to subconsciously think about what was happening during the dream.
    [IMG]http://oi42.*******.com/no61ic.jpg[/IMG]

Credits to FairyWitch for the buttons and Sworn Metalhead for the Userbar!

I had a strange dream about 5 years ago. I don't remember much, but I know I was being attacked by a snake in a top hat.
    3DS FC: 0387-9029-8820
    http://pokerock4.deviantart.com/
    ]

My dreams tend to be me falling. I just woke up from "falling" in a dream.............

I had a dream that Serebii was an actual city, and there was a lot of problems there, like a lot of fighting, and people killing each other. Serebii was known to be the boss of this city, and he wrote a letter to everyone in the city asking what they could do to help prevent all the fighting and killing.

But, it wasn't Serebii who sent the message... Serebii was locked up, deep in a tower... The city was under control by a Crazy, maniacal, short-tempered, flamboyant, destructive, and cruel psychopath, who only takes joy in killing people. His name... is Kefka Palazzo, a jester with crazy and corrupt magical power. He's lost his own mind, thus going crazy. At this time in my dream, he had already destroyed the city, and he had become Kefka, the mad god...

Kefka ruled over the city for 20 more years, killing people, destroying the city, and causing pain and misery. That all stopped until I was born... Along with the following people:

Jess - A Tactical and Understanding girl trained in the ways of the Scythe.
    Anna - A Girl whom I have a ultra huge crush on in the dream, she doesn't specialize in anything, but she's very versatile and can use both offensive magic and healing magic. She also wields two small swords.
    Silver - A Calm, Cool boy who uses a Katana for battle.
    Tori - Tori is Carefree, Fun, and Humorous girl whom specializes in all healing magic, only to be surpassed by Kefka.
    Harom - Harom is Tori's boyfriend, he is skilled in Martial Arts, thus using his hands and feet for fighting. He also uses one really strong Fire spell RARELY.

Then there's me... I am a specially gifted person with the Darkness and Light in me, allowing me to change from Dark Knight to Paladin forms. I do not use much magic, but I wield a dual-sided gunblade and fan. I can also revert to my normal form.

After I was born, my friends and I lived off of all we could, seeing our loved ones get killed and in pain... Eventually, we went into hiding which led to our weapon/magic training. Then, I as I started to develop feelings for one of my friends, I thought that, I'd probably lose my mind even more than I have, if anything happened to her or my friends.... So, "Let's strike back at Kefka!"

My friends felt scared and said that they'd be killed as soon as they got into his tower. But I told them that as long as we're together, we have nothing to fear and that we will leave that tower with Kefka defeated and/or killed. Most likely the last one.

And finally, we went through the 11 floors of Kefka's Tower, only to be stopped at the 11th by the Warring Triad and Kefka's "Final Tower of Monsters" which leads way up into the sky above the clouds.

After fighting those bosses, the party then made their way up through the final tower, and confronted Kefka, the mad god...

Sadly, I woke up after we confronted Kefka. ^^;

Damn, this is good fic material... Oh, and- Damn, I've been listening to too much Final Fantasy VI Music...

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Bug Pokémon paradise dream, happened after watching G-Dragon's Butterfly where he goes on a meth trip.

Beautifly's and Sewaddle resided peacefully in this forest of dead Sudowoodo and tree. Snorlaxes with Drapion tails began to attack us and we all got into a fused version of Lugia and Ho-Oh but it looked like Hitmonlee. Then the village of Leavanny got mad at me for endangering the Sewaddly. And then Macklemore and Psy turned me into a Swadloon. I hopped around and some italian and his surskit gave me bread for me to deliver to Obama's bad lip reading.

This was basically my dream for eight hours throuhgout the night Tuesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.

Veneno Oscuridad - 80 Points
    A Fun Place!

I used to always have this dream where i was running on top of lava being chased by a red glowing dinosaur. It was reoccurring
    Click Below!

I had this dream that my school's cafeteria was underwater. There was a water amusement park there, too. Then I left and I walked up stairs to look for one of my counselors (at my camp). There's no library upstairs, and I was the in library (which is in the basement). I couldn't find him, and apparently no one else could because a few of my friends were there, too. Then this creepy janitor said to get out.
    Then I woke up.

I've had so many weird dreams that I can't count how many I've had.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

Page 71 of 89 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast