Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2277

Thread: dreams

I have arachnophobia, and this dream scared the hell out of me.

It was dark out, and I didn't want to walk home, so I went to my friend's house. They gave me the guest room to sleep in...and so I got in bed. I pulled the covers up, and just as I was falling asleep there was this tickly thing on my legs. I get up, flip the blanket/quilt over, and I see this GIANT YELLOW AND BLACK THING WITH EIGHT LEGS STARING AT ME. I was freaking out. I got an adult, the adult did something with the spider, and then it was gone. So I went back to sleep. Sometime after that I woke up and found the spider again. I whacked it with books. And yet, again and again, it always came back. Eventually I went downstairs and found that someone left the computer on. This game was on the screen, and I found that even level one was crazy hard. It's like Touhou on Lunatic at 100% speed. Except it's worse, like a Master Spark (see "giant laser") that's completely unavoidable. With a phoenix. I went back upstairs and guess what was up there? The spider. The dream ended when I decided to run home cause I was the only one who got a spider in their bed.

And I woke up and my first thought was check for spider.

I've been having some very weird dreams for the past two months, and remembering them, which is weirder on me.

The last night, for example, I dreamed that I was at the bottom of some kind of deserted chasm with some of my classmates and friends, and a giant movie screen was installed a few meters away from where we stood; we all moved towards it and sat, and watched a movie that was of my choosing, apparently. I can't really remember it very well, but supposedly it was a very, very sad movie about a soldier in the war, it was so sad that I was crying like a baby by the end of it, I even felt depressed in the morning when I woke up.
    But before I woke up, the dream kind of continued, I stood up from where I sat, as a friend of mine gave me a very evil smile, and then I went on and suddenly mounted on the back of a fricking flying dragon thing that I couldn't control really well; that part was very vivid, I swear I could feel the wind blowing and the fear every time we almost crashed. Then, the dragon and I got to a higher part of the chasm where a lot of black eggs with neon markings were, I touched them with my hand and they started hatching one by one, another dragon with the same coloring as the egg coming out of each shell.

Other dream I had a few weeks ago was that some unknown person that was supposed to be my friend and me found this very desperate guy who said he needed help and took us to an old abandoned street, were there was a decaying school and a sort hotel/apartment complex; the hotel kind of building was actually buried, as in, the rooms and all that were under the ground, I have no idea what was on the upper side. Long story short, this guy took us lower and lower trough the building (that was starting to look a lot like an underworld or hell), until we opened a door and poff, we where in the middle of a giant, ghostly lake, a giant mansion floating several meters away.
    The guy, my "friend", and I, somehow, reached the mansion, went inside, and a girl (how I guess was very beautiful when alive) received us and then tried to kill us. We fought her for a while, then some ghost pirates attacked, everyone focused on destroying them, and then it was back to us versus the girl. We defeated her and she transformed into some sort of card that the unknown guy immediately picked up and hugged. Apparently, she lived in the upper floors of the apartment complex when alive, and died run over by a car when going to school. She was accompanied by her dog and a pachirisu (yep, a pachirisu) at that moment, and her dog felt very guilty about the entire accident.
    At that point my "friend" and I discovered that the weird guy was, in fact, the girl's dog reincarnated.
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/357myqd.png[/IMG]
    ~Sweet dreams, my dear~

Today, I had a dream in the car. I don't remember what it was about but it made me realize that I might be my happiest when I'm asleep. Possibly.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

I had a dream about turning into a werewolf *shudder*

I had a Dream In Which I Crossed Many Countries Just To get Back home.... I Also Stole A Bag OF Chips... And I Magically Appeared in France chasing A Truck Leading me to a Veterinarian... Weird...
    Life Is all About making Decisions. Choose Wisely- ~Night~

Friend Code: 4256 4055 9646

PM Me To Have Fun Battles

Shinies:

I lucid dream regularly. It's awesome. For some reason, I have sleep paralysis quite often as well (almost every other night), but last night this dark figure kept appearing in my dreams. It was quite odd. When it approached, it would just shroud me in this dark aura like covering, and I would wake up. It was a lucid dream each time, but I couldn't destroy the figure (I was literally a SSj2) like I can with the usual terrors my dream. I was altering the environment, destroying planets, and I even created a "light" realm. The damned thing wouldn't go away and just kept approaching me with increasing speed.

Three times last night, I awoke to sleep paralysis only to find myself shrouded above by darkness. The first time, the lights were on and the figure was pretty clear. Worst episode I've had in a few years. I have hallucinations from time to time, but they aren't usually this persistent.

I hate when this happens. The worst part of it all is when I first wake-up, I'm terrified even though I know it isn't real. Can't move..... can't speak...... all you can do is sit there until you regain control of your limbs.

Usually, if I focus on an explosive movement (usually kicking or punching), I can eventually make that movement and I gain full control. Takes a while sometimes. I've sat there for around 15-30 minutes before when other people were in the same room.

Alone, I've been stuck in sleep paralysis for hours.
    Last edited by WarriorPrince; 29th April 2013 at 2:54 AM.
    You were the Chosen One! You were supposed to destroy the Sith, not join them! Bring balance to the Force, not leave it in darkness...

[IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/34si8ac.jpg[/IMG]

Well I had this PMDish dream. I was a Riolu, and in front of me there was a crowd of legendary Pokemon. It's like I dropped into a Monster House (I think?) that was full of legendary Pokemon. So immediately I run into a DIALGA and surprisingly, I survived. Until I saw that next was Cresselia and Rayquaza and the Latios/Latias pair. I kinda freaked out.

Then it transformed into Pokemon Ranger....and I woke up. 0-e

I had a dream where my mom bought me a Wii U, and she didn't seem to realize that it came with a bunch of other old games and systems. I ended up getting a Saturn and a Dreamcast, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker (plus lots of other Zelda titles for Saturn and Dreamcast even though IRL that would never happen), and a bunch of other stuff that didn't really catch my attention.

Also (and I'm not sure this is part of the same dream sequence), I saw this Native American guy defeating some people or something, I forget exactly what he was doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

I don't really remember my dreams, only bits and pieces. I do, however, know that a certain large legendary Pokemon *cough*Regigigas*cough* has been wandering in

I had a rather odd dream last night. I was at home, nothing unusual, and then some 'annual swallow migration' came overhead followed by a giant flock of harriers (no idea where that came from. Swallows hardly live here, and harriers don't live in flocks.) So I went outside to see the birds, amd there was a whole bunch of dead harriers lying all over our back lawn, like a couple dozen of them. I didn't really think about it much, and I crossed over next-door. There was even more dead birds. I climbed onto their trampoline and my sister came over. Looking at the couple of dead swallows on the trampoline she said something along the lines of 'poor birds.' I answered saying 'Yeah, but at least they got a soft landing.' The harriers had all flown away, but I could see (and hear) a whole bunch of swallows sitting in a tree nearby. Then I got off the trampoline, feeling sorry for the birds as I avoided even more dead ones before crossing back over to my place. The dead harriers where still there, so I made my way around them over to the back door. My dad, for some reason, had some police tape sort of thing up a whole in the ground so I couldn't get into the house. I climbed over it, went inside, and woke up.

Yeah, none of that makes sense. I want to have more Pokémon dreams...

~ Pokémon White Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon White 2 Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon Y Team ~
    . . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118
    - I have claimed the awesome Helioptile -

I had a weird dream last night. I was at work pushing in carts into Wal-Mart (I'm a cart pusher) and everyone that I work with were 2-d like and every time I stand next to them a heart would appear above their heads. Kinda like in fire emblem awakening (which I played to much of it) and it was weird.
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Hey, Twinkie! >D

My Heart Gold Team

I am now a brony. This makes me 20% cooler.

My Pearl Team

I had a crazy dream that I was playing HG when my pokemon all went down to level 20. A clone of myself then challenged me to a battle where I lost and afterwards it said "Jill has died! The game has restarted!". I then turned my DS off and threw it at the wall until it was smashed into pieces. After that i woke up. I've been reading too much creepypastas..... >_<

I had a weird dream again. I don't remember much about it, but I was at some place outside at school and I was attending some graduation ceremony kind of thing, and for some reason a distinctive tree that we have on our back lawn was in the grass nearby. I remember thinking in the dream 'so we're doing it out here this time..' with a image of the Ranger School in Shadows of Almia in my head in the dream. Confirming that I must've been at Ranger School? Yeah, it didn't make much sense. Probably the result of always wishing I could be a Pokémon Ranger and go to Ranger School :3

~ Pokémon White Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon White 2 Team ~ | ~ | ~ Pokémon Y Team ~
    . . ~ | ~ ~ | ~
    Friend Code: 2365 5104 6047 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 2624 0490 4722 ~ | ~ Friend Code: 1993 7426 4118
    - I have claimed the awesome Helioptile -

Quote Originally Posted by totoro123 View Post
    I had a crazy dream that I was playing HG when my pokemon all went down to level 20. A clone of myself then challenged me to a battle where I lost and afterwards it said "Jill has died! The game has restarted!". I then turned my DS off and threw it at the wall until it was smashed into pieces. After that i woke up. I've been reading too much creepypastas..... >_<
    This Dream IS a Creepypasta! (O_O) No, it is not just a dream! It is a nightmare!

I recently had a dream, full of storms during a voyage. I read Robinson Crusoe that day, too. Strangely, we were not shipwrecked in the Dream...

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Had this one last night.

I was myself, but far into the future. I had conscious knowledge of being a widow, my wife passing away for unspecified reasons. I had two children, a boy and a girl of about ages 6 and 10, respectively. The three of us were on a train, but the tracks were built on a path that crossed a vast sea or lake. My children and I sat in our seats. My son had an action figure, some superhero of sorts outfitted with wings, and he was gleefully playing with it in the air around him, making all sorts of "vroom"s and "fwoosh"es. My daughter was fast asleep. I specifically remember her having blonde hair, while my son had the same light brown hair that I had at his age. Personally, other than occasionally glancing to make sure my kids were still there, I was enjoying the view. It was a wondrous spectacle, being on such a fast moving train appearing to fly across the deep blue water that splashed outward all around us. The sun was high and the clouds were few, but those that existed were fluffy and pure white.

There was a screech and a series of bumps as the train derailed from its tracks. I saw my children fall sideways and a brief feeling of panic filled my core before my head slammed into the table between our seats, knocking me out cold. I awoke, freezing cold, hanging on to a wooden plank. There was wreckage all around, and I saw no people, let alone my children. Sparing no second thoughts, I caught a breath and dove. The water was clear and I could see well. As part of the system that allowed the train to function over the body of water, there was a platform installed that sunk about thirty feet below the tracks. I saw all sorts of belongings among the rubble, for some reason a round, silver mirror standing out to me. I saw no bodies, though, and still no sign of my children.

I rose for air and dove again, this time swimming to the bottom. I threw debris to the side in a frenzy, thinking that my kids may be trapped under it and fearing the worst. My eyes kept shifting to the silver mirror. I rose for air after a couple minutes of searching, caught by breath, and dove again. At this point, something seemed unusual. The train was packed, I recalled, and yet I saw no one floating or sinking anywhere. I knew something was unusual, almost impossible or supernatural. Trains didn't simply derail for no reason, and bodies didn't simply disappear into thin air. The mirror caught my attention one last time, and my glance held as I slowly forgot the world around me. It finally broke when I gasped, taking a rush of water into my lungs. I looked up at the burning hot sun that shined through the waves and began to swim, but my arms were too sore to move with enough pressure to elevate me. My lungs swelled with pain as my children crossed my mind one last time, and my consciousness slowly faded.
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

^that's a rather vivid dream.

I don't know why, but I used to keep getting dreams about me falling. Falling from the top of a building, falling out of a window, falling out of a plane, tripping and falling face first… Generally falling in many ways.

I'm not afraid of heights or anything though. :/

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

Something was going to kill me in my dream. So I decided to spit at it coz it like put its tongue inside me mouth to choke me as I was strangling it. So i was choking too. Damn it. It looked like a Claydol in my dream with a tongue Dx

Then I woke up suddenly, feeling something wet against my cheek. Finding out i actually spit drool and ran down my cheek xD; nya~

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Something was going to kill me in my dream. So I decided to spit at it coz it like put its tongue inside me mouth to choke me as I was strangling it. So i was choking too. Damn it. It looked like a Claydol in my dream with a tongue Dx

Then I woke up suddenly, feeling something wet against my cheek. Finding out i actually spit drool and ran down my cheek xD; nya~
    That was... disgusting... (O_O)

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
    ^that's a rather vivid dream.

I don't know why, but I used to keep getting dreams about me falling. Falling from the top of a building, falling out of a window, falling out of a plane, tripping and falling face first… Generally falling in many ways.

I'm not afraid of heights or anything though. :/
    I do have a slight fear of heights, though. It explains why Earthquake still affects me despite I being Mew and flying...

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Two nights ago. We had a Geography lesson on volcanoes. That night...

I fell asleep as usual. I dreamed I was on a school trip to somewhere, nothing out of the ordinary. We got back to school and we were in my old form room. Our teacher was saying something about our horrible behaviour (just like she does in real life) and the ground began to shake. My teacher stopped and she said, "I think we'd better go to the hall," when there was a sudden flash of white. I turned to face my classmates and someone to the right shouted, "It's orange!" and after a split-second of terrified silence someone else screamed, "IT'S LAVA!" We all ran as fast as we could out of that cursed classroom. I heard my teacher scream in agony as we fled. It was horrible, so vivid. The fast ones like me and my best friend got away from the first wave but the slower, larger kids got killed. I heard them scream, too. My friend and I ran as fast as we could toward the hall, not knowing where else to go. I ran much faster than usual, and suddenly I heard all my friends scream. I turned around and there was another wave sucking them up. It was so distrurbing and awful, seeing their tears, hearing their screams...
    I cried a little but my best friend screamed from the lava, "Please, run! Save yourself!" I had no doubts that that was what she would do in real life. I ran, and found a way onto the top of the roof. I sat there for a bit, crying my eyes out, when some of the other kids made it up too and we comforted each other. Eventually a helicoptor appeared and as we climbed up the ladder, one of the boys (my crush I think) pushed me into the lava. As I screamed in agony, I heard them all laughing hysterically as they climbed to safety.

Then I woke up with tears all over my pillow.

Quote Originally Posted by Blany View Post
    That was... disgusting... (O_O)
    the choking part or the drooling part? XD

I dreamt another dream...it was all right. I was arguing with a kid of buying the last Pokemon X in stock LOL i challnged him to a battle in BW2. I won but finding out this other kid took the game off the shelf while we were battling. Daaaaarn! XD nya~

I had a dream about a bunch of green pigs running around in purple money.
    I had no idea of why I had this short and weird dream.
    http://www.neoseeker.com/ Please join this site I think we should help all the community's there also this is the one that I am trying to build up http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/64633/. So please join and help

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg31/...if&res=landing
    I don't accept random friend requests and don't read my convos

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    the choking part or the drooling part? XD

I dreamt another dream...it was all right. I was arguing with a kid of buying the last Pokemon X in stock LOL i challnged him to a battle in BW2. I won but finding out this other kid took the game off the shelf while we were battling. Daaaaarn! XD nya~
    Both. (O_O)

This new dream is actually a bit similar to The Monkey and The Cats.

Quote Originally Posted by aswertyuiol View Post
    Two nights ago. We had a Geography lesson on volcanoes. That night...

I fell asleep as usual. I dreamed I was on a school trip to somewhere, nothing out of the ordinary. We got back to school and we were in my old form room. Our teacher was saying something about our horrible behaviour (just like she does in real life) and the ground began to shake. My teacher stopped and she said, "I think we'd better go to the hall," when there was a sudden flash of white. I turned to face my classmates and someone to the right shouted, "It's orange!" and after a split-second of terrified silence someone else screamed, "IT'S LAVA!" We all ran as fast as we could out of that cursed classroom. I heard my teacher scream in agony as we fled. It was horrible, so vivid. The fast ones like me and my best friend got away from the first wave but the slower, larger kids got killed. I heard them scream, too. My friend and I ran as fast as we could toward the hall, not knowing where else to go. I ran much faster than usual, and suddenly I heard all my friends scream. I turned around and there was another wave sucking them up. It was so distrurbing and awful, seeing their tears, hearing their screams...
    I cried a little but my best friend screamed from the lava, "Please, run! Save yourself!" I had no doubts that that was what she would do in real life. I ran, and found a way onto the top of the roof. I sat there for a bit, crying my eyes out, when some of the other kids made it up too and we comforted each other. Eventually a helicoptor appeared and as we climbed up the ladder, one of the boys (my crush I think) pushed me into the lava. As I screamed in agony, I heard them all laughing hysterically as they climbed to safety.

Then I woke up with tears all over my pillow.
    So... you were actually crying? This sometimes happens to me too, I laugh in my sleep sometimes, as my mother says.
    Also, the way I laugh in my sleep is exceedingly creepy...

Had a weird dream earlier about me and a select friends being ghostbusters and we went off to places which are reported to be haunted. Unfortunately, I woke up shortly afterwards,just when it's starting to get interesting.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

So a couple days ago I was out of town all day and had a couple hours to kill so I went to the park and managed to fall asleep sitting at one of the picnic benches...

I was at the martial arts academy and for some reason I was the only one there, so I tried to turn on the lights but the power was out. Rather than leave I stepped out to the practice floor and saw a snake sitting in the middle of the floor. I started to walk towards it and it snapped at me, then I ran away and woke up.

Weird dream but I'm terrified of snakes.
    "Anarchism... stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion;
    the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property;
    liberation from shackles and restraint of government.
    It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals."~Jackson "Jax" Teller

Credit for awesome signature: Avenger Angel

I had a dream my crush was staring at me and kissed me on the cheek. ^^ Great dream...
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

Page 72 of 92 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast