Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2280

Thread: dreams

A few nights ago, I had a dream about how everything living on Earth - except me - died. My goal was to figure out why I was the only surviver and how all this happened... I forget most of the stuff in the middle, but I know at the end it was because I didn't do something or another that I was supposed to do (read a chapter out of a book, or something), so the whole world had to suffer. ._.; I think at the end I died too, but I'm not entirely sure...

...What do my dreams mean?

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

This night, I dreamt that a good friend, who had been gone for two weeks had returned! I was so happy!
    But this has not happened in the real world... yet...

~ Credit to DaisyInari for the battlecut ~
    ~ I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself ~

Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    A few nights ago, I had a dream about how everything living on Earth - except me - died. My goal was to figure out why I was the only surviver and how all this happened... I forget most of the stuff in the middle, but I know at the end it was because I didn't do something or another that I was supposed to do (read a chapter out of a book, or something), so the whole world had to suffer. ._.; I think at the end I died too, but I'm not entirely sure...

...What do my dreams mean?
    It means:

You're Wall-E!

Wild Future ~ Tyrone Walpole
    Credit
    I have claimed the Almighty Charizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar1008 View Post
    So a couple days ago I was out of town all day and had a couple hours to kill so I went to the park and managed to fall asleep sitting at one of the picnic benches...

I was at the martial arts academy and for some reason I was the only one there, so I tried to turn on the lights but the power was out. Rather than leave I stepped out to the practice floor and saw a snake sitting in the middle of the floor. I started to walk towards it and it snapped at me, then I ran away and woke up.

Weird dream but I'm terrified of snakes.
    Really? I LOVE SNAKES!!! They're SOOOO cute! It's just, AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Soppy, loving mode*

I dreamed that all my teeth were falling out rapidly up to the point that I had none. So much blood...
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    I dreamed that all my teeth were falling out rapidly up to the point that I had none. So much blood...
    I once had a Dream where all my teeth just... vanished! I was unable to open my mouth or speak. Then, suddenly, while still inside the dream, I realized that it could not be true and it must be a dream...

~ I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself ~

Quote Originally Posted by Blany View Post
    Then, suddenly, while still inside the dream, I realized that it could not be true and it must be a dream...
    It's called a lucid dream.

I also had various dreams where my teeth would fall out or get ripped out, which can probably be attributed to the many dental problems I had as a child.
    Snake? Snake? Snaaaaaaake!!!

I had the powers of a ghost, yet my physical appearance stayed the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Moneyy View Post
    It's called a lucid dream.

I also had various dreams where my teeth would fall out or get ripped out, which can probably be attributed to the many dental problems I had as a child.
    Yes, I know about Lucid Dreams, but I never hallucinate... I am not a regular Lucid Dreamer, either...

I had a dream that I got this really weird tattoo on my leg, (it was of two ninjas fighting over a pocket watch) and my grandma was actually happy for me. My mother though, called me an idiot. I told her what the tattoo symbolized, yet she still was annoyed with me. Then i woke up. I knew it was a dream, since i'm way too yoing to get a tattoo done, heh.

I've been keeping a dream journal for a little while now. I'm pretty sold on the idea of lucid dreams at this point, so I'm going to be trying for it. I've got my reality checks running, too. I seem to be able to recall more detail upon waking up every morning, so I really fany my chances of having one fairly soon.

On the down side, I keep dreaming about being killed by a plane crash either in the plane or on the ground and having it explode next to me) and it is freaking me out.
    Here are some links. Clicking on them, and then following their instructions will generate revenue from adds which is directly donated to one of many causes. You may click any of these links once a day to make a small donation. Please do so.

| Global Warming | Animals and Pet Shelters | Books For Children | Hunger | Breast Cancer | Children's Health Care

Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    I had a dream that I got this really weird tattoo on my leg, (it was of two ninjas fighting over a pocket watch) and my grandma was actually happy for me. My mother though, called me an idiot. I told her what the tattoo symbolized, yet she still was annoyed with me. Then i woke up. I knew it was a dream, since i'm way too yoing to get a tattoo done, heh.
    Too ninjas fighting over a pocket watch? Really? :3

Quote Originally Posted by darkjigglypuff View Post
    I've been keeping a dream journal for a little while now. I'm pretty sold on the idea of lucid dreams at this point, so I'm going to be trying for it. I've got my reality checks running, too. I seem to be able to recall more detail upon waking up every morning, so I really fany my chances of having one fairly soon.

On the down side, I keep dreaming about being killed by a plane crash either in the plane or on the ground and having it explode next to me) and it is freaking me out.
    I think that indicates your path to having a Lucid Dream.

I deamed about being a bounty hunter un rhe Civil War... Probably becaues I loooove The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.

Credit

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightFalls View Post
    I deamed about being a bounty hunter un rhe Civil War... Probably becaues I loooove The Good, The Bad and The Ugly.
    Similar to this, the night my friend watched the Movie The Witches by Roald Dahl, he dreamt that witches were chasing him!

Similar to this, the night my friend watched the Movie The Witches by Roald Dahl, he dreamt that witches were chasing him!
    Lol that's funny. I dreamed I was once a Templar fightingin the Third Crusade... probably because I was playing Assassin's Creed at the time.

Credit

I had a dream where my family and I went to an antique mansion near a certain city in our state and it was scary, because in that dream, I almost got killed when I was about to die in the elevator but we had to kill those evil people who lived there and my sister got her big toenail off and she cried and when we were driving home, it could never get attached back.

But when I was six, I had my first lucid dream where I noticed I was awake and I was flying past Chuck E Cheese and when I went to my house, I jumped down and I woke up.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

I dreamt that some random guy was on Pokémon Smash and revealed 4 more new eeveelutions, all with new types. The majority of my dream was gameplay footage of them, and it all looked just like the gameplay we have so far. It really is amusing, as I'm against new types.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

I had my first ever lucid dream! I was in my room and my mum was there when I was like, "Wait, I'm dreaming!" Then I thought of Jeff the Killer when he suddenly appeared and grabbed my arm. I then thought of him disappearing and he popped into a cloud. Then I thought of Tom Daley appearing in my room and he appeared out of no where. I got excited but then I woke up. Weirdest dream ever.

I had a horrible dream that my whole top row of teeth fell out like a pair of dentures....ugh

A recent dream I had involved a child with an eyeball dangling out her socket, before I realized, I had the same looks she did and MY eyeball was dangling....then I cut the chord with a pair of scissors. No pain, no pain, but I woke up with a gasp and desperately felt around my eyes and could still see.

I don't like these dreams
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Every night again I dream that I am in the dark and I hear something growling and I run but I don't know where it is. It's horrible and it seems hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Cometstarlight View Post
    I had a horrible dream that my whole top row of teeth fell out like a pair of dentures....ugh

A recent dream I had involved a child with an eyeball dangling out her socket, before I realized, I had the same looks she did and MY eyeball was dangling....then I cut the chord with a pair of scissors. No pain, no pain, but I woke up with a gasp and desperately felt around my eyes and could still see.

I don't like these dreams
    I'm pretty sure that means something big is gonna happen in your life. Any dreaming related to teeth, good or bad signifies that.

For the second dream, all I can say is... ewww.

Credit

Quote Originally Posted by totoro123 View Post
    I had my first ever lucid dream! I was in my room and my mum was there when I was like, "Wait, I'm dreaming!" Then I thought of Jeff the Killer when he suddenly appeared and grabbed my arm. I then thought of him disappearing and he popped into a cloud. Then I thought of Tom Daley appearing in my room and he appeared out of no where. I got excited but then I woke up. Weirdest dream ever.
    Sounds like you had quite the time. ^_^; Never tried lucid dreaming myself, but I'm not really sure I want to.

- - - - -

So I dreamt up the fabled "new type" in Pokemon X/Y. I think my brain called it the Shine Type for some reason; and for some reason the icon was colorless.

- - - - -

So my mom was driving me to school, and since we usually get there half an hour early she just parked in the front and we sorta' sat there. Then, on a whim, I decide to tell her everything that's been on my mind for the past year. All the anxieties, the uncertainties, even the stuff that didn't really make any sense, all just sorta' gushed outta' my mouth like a waterfall. And then I woke in the car, in front of school, and realized that didn't actually happen. And that I couldn't do that in reality.
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 19th May 2013 at 7:40 AM.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden193 View Post
    Sounds like you had quite the time. ^_^; Never tried lucid dreaming myself, but I'm not really sure I want to.

- - - - -

So I dreamt up the fabled "new type" in Pokemon X/Y. I think my brain called it the Shine Type for some reason; and for some reason the icon was colorless.

- - - - -

So my mom was driving me to school, and since we usually get there half an hour early she just parked in the front and we sorta' sat there. Then, on a whim, I decide to tell her everything that's been on my mind for the past year. All the anxieties, the uncertainties, even the stuff that didn't really make any sense, all just sorta' gushed outta' my mouth like a waterfall. And then I woke in the car, in front of school, and realized that didn't actually happen. And that I couldn't do that in reality.
    Nor me... if I ever had a nightmare while lucid dreaming, it would haunt me even after I wake up.

Ah, the XY Discussion seems to be affecting you.

How did you feel after this dream?

Had a dream about myself getting stuck in an apocalyptic world akin to L4D and running out of neccesities as the zombies close in on my position... this piece of crap is getting old, and now I couldn't get to and fro around my house alone...

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Nor me... if I ever had a nightmare while lucid dreaming, it would haunt me even after I wake up.

Ah, the XY Discussion seems to be affecting you.

How did you feel after this dream?
    One reason why I don't.

I'm not even that tuned into them.

After that I tried my hardest to tell her, but I just got out of the car and went to school. Now, I've been having a lot of dreams that I mistake for real life. They don't necessarily start with me waking up, but I use the real world and real people as the basis for them.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Page 73 of 92 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast