Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast

Thread: dreams

Weird,I barely have dreams,or I couldve had them but just forgot all about it in the morning.
    Name:Josh
    Black FC:3783 1690 5531

OFFICIALLY CLAIMED THE
    WOOLY MAMMOTH MAMOSWINE

CLICK THE USERBAR TO GO STRAIGHT TO MY SHOP
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/i1w3u8.gif[/img]
    Thanks to -Sarah for making the awesome userbar
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.

I had a dream about a news report and they showed a video of some random kid locked in a bathroom and the kid was screaming "Help!" But before they showed the video the news person said "please be advised that this video is VERY disturbing."

I woke up and i had a panic attack from that dream, yeah it was that bad. o_o
    Fan of Pokemon and South Park!

I had a really weird dream last night....

Serebii was still a forum, but it was irl, AKA people were standing in a room talking to each other and things. But everyone's sig hovered above their heads, it's hard to explain because one moment we were in a room, and the next moment we were standing in the wires of a computer, and you moved from room to room to visit different threads. But nothing was Pokemon related, just random stuff and things that didn't make sense.

Lol, because that was the clearest description of a dream you've ever heard!xD
    Remember, don't worry about the choices that you make now. Because you will 100% regret anything your younger self did/said whatever it was when you grow up some. So go on, aim for your dreams and enjoy the present~

I had a dream I was in my college's elevator. (It's a bit old, so it starts to go up even when the door is still open...) it kept going up with the door open.

It was odd, this is the 5th dream with that elevator.

キバゴ

Quote Originally Posted by ZoruaBoo View Post
    I had a really weird dream last night....

Serebii was still a forum, but it was irl, AKA people were standing in a room talking to each other and things. But everyone's sig hovered above their heads, it's hard to explain because one moment we were in a room, and the next moment we were standing in the wires of a computer, and you moved from room to room to visit different threads. But nothing was Pokemon related, just random stuff and things that didn't make sense.

Lol, because that was the clearest description of a dream you've ever heard!xD
    So just the usual then.

Last night I dreamt that I was supposed to go with some family for a couple of weeks to Northern Minnesota by way of bus. I was actually kind of excited to get away from California for a couple of weeks. But alas, it was not meant to be.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

i once had a dream where me, my parents, and sister had gone into a grocery store and whe came out and somebody had jacked our car, so we jacked somebody elses car and drove off...it wad pretty wierd...
    3DS friend code:
    4897-6091-2809
    IGN: Magnicth

Quote Originally Posted by woot21 View Post
    You check your mail, and you have a letter from that neighbor, with a gift. And you know what it is? It's a ****ing apple, because they aren't native to your town, but you already have apple a bunch of apples!
    I have claimed Relicanth!!!

^credit to PKMNrookie for the userbar!^

A doorway made of worms and treasures that smelled of rotting meat.

Sometimes I worry about my mental stability.

I have weird dreams... Like, I had some dream where I was reading an odd book that said a name of a specific person on Youtube's screen name was a type of metal. I think I'm a bit too addicted to those videos...
    Ah, yes, I probably just said something stupid there, didn't I? Not surprising, I've been called an idiot on multiple occasions, although I do consider myself to be more intelligent than most...

The other night, I had a dream involving Harry Potter and a boy from school that I don't like, and Professor Flitwick, and the Avada Kedavra...
    and last night I had the perfect Bounce fabric Soap commercial dream. "You're wearing your favorite white bathrobe and holding your favorite Pink Lemonade... when you son accidentally hits a baseball into your Red Solo Cup! Oh No! Now what? You use Bounce!" and then the fabric soap container appears, surrounded by flowers and such... and "Bounce" by Bon Jovi (I'm a HUGE FAN) begins to play... and then I wore up, totally nonplussed :/
    Oh and once, I dreamed I was just staring at my bedroom wall, from my normal point of view. Guess what was facing my when I opened my eyes? Then I freaked out, and fell off my top bunk. It was a total huh? moment. Thank Goodness for my overly large stuffed lion I have kept for 10+ years, I landed on that instead of the hardwood floor. *sighs with relief*
    Last edited by Notalwaysbalckanddwhite; 22nd November 2011 at 3:08 AM.
    R.I.P. Kelley. I love you, now go play with Jesus. You were so sweet. And remember, someday you'll see us again. 2007-2011

I will not be on very often anymore... keeping up my own site now.

Ooooh, no no no no. Too many children here for that stuff
    Last edited by Mister_SGG; 6th May 2014 at 1:21 AM.

if you have some free time, check out my new demo! ~ last.fm ~ steam

I had my first zombie apocalypse dream last night

So happy <3

I have insane dreams....
    Day one:
    Captain Falcon: Hey Garchomp?
    Garchomp: What do you want, falcopoop?
    Captain Falcon: Your an ideot.
    Snake: ITS SHOWTIME!
    Mario: Its a thanksgiving, guys!
    Garchomp: SHUT UP!
    *giant plane breaks thorogh roof*
    Fox: Sorry guys.
    Falco: Thats the 500000 time youve done that
    Captain Falcon: this is getting way out of hand
    Garchomp: *Runs to room for phoenix wright halloween costume*
    Snake: Oh for the...
    Garchomp: *runs back in* OBJECTION!
    Luigi: WTF!!!
    Mario: XD LOL WUT
    Captain Falcon: OMGZ GARCHOMP LIEK TOTALLEH BROKE TEH 4TH WALL
    Garchomp: What the Hell?

Click him please!

Last night, I dreamed that my house was swarmed with slugs in our beds and gigantic viruses crawling on the walls.

o_o
    ~Fact of the Whenever~
    Life gives you lemons because a large portion of humanity wasn't thankful for the grapes it already had. Please treat all fruit with respect.

I try not to remember mine coz they're usually horrible.

But i did have a nice one last night for a change, i dreamed that i found a lottery ticket and it was worth 1.3 million

Credit to Mr. Joker for the Glee banner
    Credit to Skiyomi for the lovely Blue Snover banner

If anyone is interested in a custom ribbon for your profile pic, be sure to check out Ayra's sprite thread in the fanart section, if you want to take a look at her work have a look at my profile.

I always make an attmept to forget my dreams in an effort to be left traumatized by them. Of course it often fails.

The most recent dream I had (and perhaps strangest) what that I was at school in my 7th hour class building a strange robot thing. It was some sort of fusion of an ant and a triceratops (if someone could check my spelling I would be grateful). The kicker was that I was the robot and existed inside of it, but I was myself outside the robot......
    Take a moment to consider just how nothing nothing really is....If you understand this, then you just solved the universe.

The truth that each person...each soul...is a book. And when we lay our feelings out in the open...and we give them no name...and we give them no author....and we give them no description.....who will actually read them..........?"

Credit to Eevee for the amazing banner.
    Current fanfiction project: Pokemon: Absolution

I had a dream that seems like its a message for me to follow.

Basically this man asked me if I loved my Japanese ladyfriend and want things to happen between us. And basically asked me to choose between smoking pot or being with her.

Ever since then, I stopped smoking weed IRL.

This was a dream a few nights ago, so why I didn't post then is beyond me.

Anyway, from what I do remember of it, I dreamt that my mom and I discovered that there was this woman who was switching this other woman's kids with identical children for money, and they were rather brainwashed. We ended up swooping down from the ceiling and stopped them. The children were rather confused as to why it was happening and wanted to go home to where they had lived before the woman took them away.

Then there was some weird-looking Happy Meal toys out there that had a mind of their own. I would later try and participate in a game show where they send you through a dimensional portal to do whatever they told you to do for points. I think cartoon dinosaurs were involved at the end.

Oh yeah, last Thursday, I knew I was dreaming, and yet when I woke up, I pretty much was all "I was asleep o_O?" for the next five minutes. It was the weirdest feeling.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I always dream bad things. I have already dreamed many times that my boyfriend is cheating on me with another girl and he doesn't even care. Then I feel that I want to cry but it's hard because I'm not crying for real. I think this is because I'm really scared that something like this might happen in real life. And then I process that in my dreams. I wish I could dream something nice, for once.

I sometimes dream that i wake up (in a dream so it looks real) and people are beaten and stuff, it really creeps me out :0
    image file size too large, removed - mod

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedragonites View Post
    Last night, I dreamed that my house was swarmed with slugs in our beds and gigantic viruses crawling on the walls.

o_o
    I hate those kinds.

Ive had dreams where there are wasps in my bed and theyre stinging me X(
    Thunder Ghouls is getting low on members and we could use your support. Join us
    FC for Trading and Battling:2666 3899 5906
    Name: Azukan(happyface) Record: 3W-8L
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/344uwsj.gif[/IMG] I have alot of bred Deinos. They need homes.

My Best Friend Pokemon: Smashy Gorebyss Honchkrow     Spoiler:- Credits:

I had the craziest dream this morning. My cat was missing its tail and I tried to put it back on O_O which reminds me of another dream I had before. In this another dream, some random guy stabbed a cat to death using a sword of sorts. It wasn't my cat, but I rode on my bike and chased down the guy anyway. When I caught up with him, I beat him to a pulp. It's because I hate animal cruelty more than anything, and I will find it hard not to do the same thing if this ever happened in real life. These dreams disturb me a little.
    Omega Ruby Team and Progress:

Trainer Name: Mayflower

I sometimes dream that i wake up (in a dream so it looks real) and people are beaten and stuff, it really creeps me out :0
    that sucks :/ realistic nightmares are the worst, I've had very realistic dreams that my boyfreind randomly cheated on me, that people died, in kindergarten I dreamed I got in ALOT of trouble at school and woke up avoiding everybody, haha. All of wich felt dreadful when i woke up and thought they were real.

Oh and then theres the troll dream, where you dream you woke up and got ready and started to leave, so in your half-asleep confusion think you don't need to get out of bed and end up being terribly late. This happened to me all the time in school and still does sometimes
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/msdvlg.png[/IMG]
    where is my mind?
    Heart Gold Freindcode: 3654-3989-9565
    Current Team: Tess Lizzy Slayer Wacko Farrow
    Gym Badges: 8

Lately I haven't got any dreams that I still remember, but I used to dream the same scary scenario over and over again, which really creeped me out. When I was little I dreamt about clown a lot and I always woke up crying. :$

Quote Originally Posted by krakket View Post
    Oh and then theres the troll dream, where you dream you woke up and got ready and started to leave, so in your half-asleep confusion think you don't need to get out of bed and end up being terribly late. This happened to me all the time in school and still does sometimes
    Ah, false awakenings... I hate those to.

My latest dream (that i remember) had to do with a roller coaster...
    (copied from my dream journal)
    I was on a roller coaster (Formula Rossa?) with Above & Beyond's song ("Formula Rossa") playing in the background. I think I saw Above & Beyond themselves on the ride but I'm not sure? As the ride was nearing it's end, it flipped over once more. I heard a man scream ("My back!") behind me. Everyone turned to the man when the ride stopped. He hadn't broken his back but he had pulled it. He was okay...

The way the guy screamed in the dream was heartbreaking, even if he ended up being okay...
    fgjgj

Page 17 of 91 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767 ... LastLast