Page 30 of 92 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: dreams

I dreamed of a tavern in the middle of an autumn forest. There was a night sky. Then, I left through the back door and met Oogie Boogie. I've escaped him, then started watching this musical in a cave. The musical then lead me to a paradise of waterfalls.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanik View Post
    I dreamed of a tavern in the middle of an autumn forest. There was a night sky. Then, I left through the back door and met Oogie Boogie. I've escaped him, then started watching this musical in a cave. The musical then lead me to a paradise of waterfalls.
    Was this a dream or a bad trip-

*shot* Ow.

Though probably obvious with the picture, I was formerly known as IanDonyer. Actually got a username closer to my real name, now.

If you guys want to remember more of your dreams...I suggest trying this...

Sometime in the day after your night of sleep and you've had some time to try to remember details in your dream...sit down and try to write it out. Like a mini story. It really works for me. My brain fills in all the little bits and pieces as I'm going along...erm, sometimes anyway. Haha. I've even done this with old dreams and had some success.
    Black FC: 5028 7872 0522 (Travis)

My shiny pokemon:

i had a dream that i assassinated adolf hitler in LATVIA when i was 11 and i got told that when i was in PRIMARY and nazis were after everyone in my school. And i remember something about cows for some reason.
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

I had this dream that I got lost at the zoo and it was snowing really hard. I couldn't find my dad, but I saw his car driving away. However, it turns out he was buried under all of the snow with nothing but a candle.
    I'll put something here...eventually

I had a really weird dream last night, I was getting blamed for uploading a sex tape of myself and my ex to youtube :/ . All I remember is trying to convince her I didn't, her not believing me and her dad hunting me down with a shot gun through the woods xD. Whats weird is she doesn't even know her folks in real life, shes adopted, so I randomly invented a protective dad for her. Also, there is no tape in real life. Completely random lol.
    Last edited by King91; 27th March 2012 at 9:23 PM.

Sie sind das Essen und wir sind die Jäger!
    deviantART | Twitter
    3DS FC: 2595-0280-9012

I dreamed that I was lost in some giant forest, and people where all around me staring....that's all I remember...xD

Last night, I dreamed of a live-action Sailor Moon movie. It was really strange, especially since I didn't seem to have watched the whole thing. Sarah Michelle Gellar was the English voice for Sailor Moon, if not the role herself. She's the only actor I recognized, though I'm pretty sure I knew who the others were as well. Whoever played Sailor Mars didn't have very long hair, though, and Sailor Jupiter had her abridged series voice =_=.

As for Queen Beryl, she looked more like Rita Repulsa for some reason. And there was a new character I hadn't recognized, but I never caught the name. I think she was some kind of fairy or witch.

Yeah...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

My dreams are never crazy or out of this world. They all have a chance of happening. Last night I had a dream that I was sitting in my dorm room hanging out with some people from my floor. One of the girls who lived down the hall who usually came to hang out with us was in there and was going to leave. Now in real life she would usually give me a hug and leave, but in my dream she kissed me. Strange thing is I'm not attracted to this girl and I'm pretty sure she's not attracted to me so I found it odd that I had this dream. And usually when I wake up from a vivid dream like that I can feel the last thing to happen and I usually have a headache.
    Credit goes to MagicMochi. Check out their shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder
    While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    My dreams are never crazy or out of this world. They all have a chance of happening. Last night I had a dream that I was sitting in my dorm room hanging out with some people from my floor. One of the girls who lived down the hall who usually came to hang out with us was in there and was going to leave. Now in real life she would usually give me a hug and leave, but in my dream she kissed me. Strange thing is I'm not attracted to this girl and I'm pretty sure she's not attracted to me so I found it odd that I had this dream. And usually when I wake up from a vivid dream like that I can feel the last thing to happen and I usually have a headache.
    I'm a lot like that too, I have realistic dreams and most of the time they are about really small things that I wonder why the hell I'd even be dreaming about them lol. Also, I have some that are so normal and realistic for a while when I wake up I'm not sure if it happened or not.

deviantART | Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Danlax View Post
    Also, I have some that are so normal and realistic for a while when I wake up I'm not sure if it happened or not.
    I'm like that with real life events. :P I sometimes wonder if I had been dreaming something happened because it seemed to happen only in my mind. That and my sleeping pattern has been thrown out of whack.

While it is very reminiscent of a lot of journey trainer fics, it held my attention. It stands out among a lot of the other fics I've read lately and I'm excited to continue the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Lucario View Post
    I'm like that with real life events. :P I sometimes wonder if I had been dreaming something happened because it seemed to happen only in my mind. That and my sleeping pattern has been thrown out of whack.
    Dont even get me started on sleep patterns lol. Mine has been screwed up badly since I quit my old job, maybe there is a link there to realistic dreams since we both have messed up sleep patterns. xD

deviantART | Twitter

I had a very, VERY crazy dream last night.

So basically, I was Hilda, and Cheren, Bianca, and N were all with me. We were at the top of this gigantic tree or something like that - I thought it was a tree, since there were leaves everywhere. We were in anime-form, by the way. Then N just grabbed Bianca's hand and started running down the tree/leafy hill/whatever. All of a sudden an image of a chibi N flying through the air with a chibi Bianca behind him appeared, but then it went away.

Cheren and I followed, obviously, and we eventually stopped running and started floating down instead, like some kind of fairies. I'm pretty sure we were holding balloons as well. Then we reached the bottom, and began running again, this time across what looked like a field with log cabins nearby.

Then all of a sudden I was at the opening of the Olympics with my classmates with Hilda, Cheren, Bianca and N nowhere to be seen (I wasn't Hilda anymore, just me), and for some weird reason we were participating in it. As in, actually playing in it. Not now though. The stadium was golden-ish with golden seats, and there were some straight tracks in the middle, and they were absolutely huge, more than 200 metres, anyway. The whole stadium was enormous, really. Moving on...

Apparently all my classmates had a sport to play except for me. So they were all groaning at me and getting all flustered when I randomly yelled out that I'll do table tennis. So table tennis it was. My classmates told me to do stuff like get on a box to play, but I promptly ignored them all. Then I tried to practise by myself, but utterly failed - and no, it wasn't that I had no racket, I'm certain about that. Then I thought I saw a Wii Sports Resort game flashing on a nearby TV which was in a hotel lobby (also golden), so I went over and looked for the game but couldn't find it.

Then I woke up with a whooping sensation, like I fell straight out from the sky. But that's completely irrelevant.

My dreams always about usual things happen so it never get interesting. But I had a vision. I see a fan that if it is spinning, form some kind of yin and yang
    Last edited by Ludger; 30th March 2012 at 10:46 AM.

I had a dream in which i was a Robot

I finally had a dream that didn't revolve around blood and death. It was just me sitting with my family and sort of having a good time. Which is weird because I just came home from Uni for our break today. Nothing unusual happened in the dream, which is a bit disappointing as I might be going back to having those dull, realistic dreams.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Calamitу View Post
    I finally had a dream that didn't revolve around blood and death. dull, realistic dreams.
    I tend to have those, and this is why I'm an Insomniac

i had an awesome dream, after days of not dreaming nothing. I dreamt i was doing exercise with a pole, lifthing up my own wait and i did that for months, and after those months went i didn't saw much changes but me and my friend were going to armwrestle he always beat me, and now he couln't even budge my hand O.o and then i applied a little power, and i had damn muscles
    Wish it would come true, just in case i am gonna do what i did on my dream
    3ds FC: 3454-0507-2445

Today I dreamed about being on a bus with my school bus buddies, and apparently we were going to a swimming pool. I went in (and felt a bit of deja vu - I swore I'd seen the place before), and apparently I was really late. I somehow got changed and went running past an underwater playground or something, and I jumped into a swimming pool. When I resurfaced, my mum had a copy of The Hunger Games (even if I have that book already) and Catching Fire, and gave them to me. But the story was different, and the beginning of Catching Fire was about this little boy called Hank trying to decide between these girls called Amy and Imi.

I seriously have problems.

I had a dream about my ex girlfriend again the other day. Usually these dreams turn out to be...sexual.

I was attacked by a rowdy lioness but I managed to fight it off with my bare hands.

God I love dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    Today I dreamed about being on a bus with my school bus buddies, and apparently we were going to a swimming pool. I went in (and felt a bit of deja vu - I swore I'd seen the place before), and apparently I was really late. I somehow got changed and went running past an underwater playground or something, and I jumped into a swimming pool. When I resurfaced, my mum had a copy of The Hunger Games (even if I have that book already) and Catching Fire, and gave them to me. But the story was different, and the beginning of Catching Fire was about this little boy called Hank trying to decide between these girls called Amy and Imi.

I seriously have problems.
    If you seriously think that's a weird dream then you do have problems.

^ Click this for good times ^

I didnt go into the details. This girl on the bus randomly told me that she was going to with her friends so I'll have to substitute for her (what for, I have no idea), one of the girls in my year was dunning around stark naked except for her glasses, the teacher was telling the girls on the seats next to the pool to do push-ups underwater, no one seemed to mind that I was changing right in front of everyone, there was a whole underwater playground with huge slides and everything, and apparently this was training for The Hunger Games. Just... wut.

Though I must admit, that's pretty much nothing compared to other dreams I've had in the past.

I had this dream the other day.
    It was pretty weird, and kinda hard to describe.
    The setting was weird, it was some type of tropical vacation at night.
    Me and my whole class at school were in this type of bar.
    My other freind asked MY crush out.
    At that moment i was mad and sad at the same time, so i walked away.
    Next thing i know shes running twords me and she says "I know u like me, so kiss me you fool."
    Last edited by Comebhax; 12th April 2012 at 10:40 PM.

@Flame Mistress
    I hope you have more interesting dreams than that, or else your subconscious must be bored!

Anywho, I once had a dream that I was Harry Potter, and I went to visit my grandmother (even though if I was Harry Potter, logically, my grandmother would be dead...) and my grandmother had a pet hippo hiding in the garage. Then, she told me to feed it. I didn't know what to feed so I asked her. She said that the hippo ate tupperware. So, I spent the rest of the dream feeding a hippo tupperware.

I had another dream where America was being conquered by fairy vikings riding flying mudkips--true story, I'm serious--and the president was bill gates.

banner made by myself

I dreamt of going into a museum, seeing a big tree, then becoming an ant assisting in the revolution against the queen ant. After a while, I became surrounded by Escalviers and I was being burned at the stake. After I died, I was at a nudist resort swimming in a salty, muddy lake. I said hello to a girl, who then became enclosed in a red cage with children from one year old to ten years old with her. Then I became trapped in there too, and it seemed that the person who had us trapped in there owned a store and kept us in the back for no apparent reason. He gave us food and water, too. Eventually we escaped, but we got buried alive in a black trash bag out in the desert.

Then I woke up.

Page 30 of 92 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast