Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast
Results 776 to 800 of 2277

Thread: dreams

  1. #776
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sorrow
    Posts
    86

    Default

    I've started having dreams related to my work place. They usually involve my work load, my side work, and all of that good, fun stuff. (I currently work as a dishwasher in a restaurant, by the way.)

    So my dreams have had a lot of dirty dishes and trash in them. A lot of people too. I don't feel like explaining any of them in detail, but those are the basic details of them.

  2. #777
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    6,579

    Default

    Last night, I dreamed that my parents hired some dating agency or something so I can go on blind dates. I didn't like any of the guys except that I had a soft spot for this one nerd. At one point for some reason, some fat Canadian lady came by with a bowl of green-bean casserole thinking she was walking into a dating agency. She was apparently flexible with her legs, and as she was showing off, I fled into the bathroom.

    Eventually, after some more weirdness, it faded to some lady in prison writing the story and mentioning she married the nerd, and they were married for a few years before he suddenly died in an accident shortly after she announced she wanted a baby. Apparently, she was good friends with the prison guard there.

    Yeah, I don't know either >_>.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

  3. #778
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    181

    Default

    I usually forget what I dream about, but I remember that in one dream I checked the mail to see if I got into the school I wanted to get into.

  4. #779
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    290

    Default

    Yeah, uh, my last dream was a bit too "inappropriate". Why? No clue. 0.o
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

  5. #780
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Basement, York
    Posts
    3,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Last night, I dreamed that my parents hired some dating agency or something so I can go on blind dates. I didn't like any of the guys except that I had a soft spot for this one nerd. At one point for some reason, some fat Canadian lady came by with a bowl of green-bean casserole thinking she was walking into a dating agency. She was apparently flexible with her legs, and as she was showing off, I fled into the bathroom.

    Eventually, after some more weirdness, it faded to some lady in prison writing the story and mentioning she married the nerd, and they were married for a few years before he suddenly died in an accident shortly after she announced she wanted a baby. Apparently, she was good friends with the prison guard there.

    Yeah, I don't know either >_>.
    Issues... haha just kidding, dreams are messed up sometimes - it's craaazy.

  6. #781
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

  7. #782
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Goldenrod City
    Posts
    596

    Default

    I had a dream:
    I was sitting at a table. Eating fruit. With a giant spider. it was freaky.

    another:
    I dreamed that someone was walking through my house. (I was sleeping on top bunk of a bunk-bed) I woke up, There was something in front of me that looked like a person. I stayed completely still, til my mom turned the light on. It was my teddy bear XD
    For the best book recommendations!


    FC: 4167-5603-4051
    Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!

    ~credit to Astral Shadow for buttons
    ~credit to CrystalNinetales for the userbar

  8. #783
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In front of my computer
    Posts
    272

    Default

    I had a dream where I was being attacked by robots. I was trapped in a building's hallways as I saw these evil robots with mischievous, robotic eyes headed towards me. It was dark everywhere but I somehow managed to find an empty room that was unlocked and hide. Soon all the robots started to look suspiciously in the room and before they could find me, I woke up.

  9. #784
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    968

    Default

    Well, to name some of my appropriate dreams, I often have dreams when I'm flying or on a roller coaster. I get a huge adrenaline rush from it and the wind is always blowing in my face, so they're fun dreams. The best part of the flying dream is it really feels like I'm weightless.

  10. #785
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    327

    Default

    I have a dream, its an old one but it is kinda unique. I know what date I will die and it turns out to be the day I had in a dream. So the epilogue is........yeah I lay on a floor and close my eyes unexpectantly or in other words Die
    Credit for Spockisnotimpressed's Tumblr

    If you think the world should be a better place for everyone put this in you sig. (started by Mewmie the shiny Mew)

  11. #786
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    159

    Default

    Hm. I was being chased through a market in Liverpool by hellhounds and zombies when me and my best friend got involved in a gambling scheme with Link and Zelda, and then ended up getting chased through DK Jungle from Mario Kart 7 by the mafia.

    Needless to say, I'd had cheese that night before I went to bed.

  12. #787
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    United Kingdom & Ireland
    Posts
    1,618

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChrisAuraCha View Post
    i had an awful nightmare last night..

    Serebii Joe came to Egypt and set my house on fire..a board fell off the roof and crushed me, knocking me unconscious for a bit

    As the temperature continued to increase, I was still in the fire, my heart was beating rapidly with each beat sending intense vibrations of pain throughout my body. Unable to get myself up off the floor, I began a series of attempts to open the door, with each failure edging me closer off the ledge into the abyss of death until alas, I managed to open the door and collapsed on my back outside.

    I managed to crawl out of the fire not realising that there is a person standing next to me, observing me, almost as if mocking me. As i lay on the tiled floor gripping my chest in pain after being unable to both completely move my body completely out of the fire and unable to identify the person as my vision had deteriorated into a blur, the person presents itself. "Hello, bro" the person greets me, in an enthusiastic tone. "J..Joe?" I slurred disorientedly. It is indeed 'Serebii'.

    "You took everything from me.." yelled Joe while gripping my hair, lifting my head up to make close eye-contact.
    "J-Joe, please, call an ambo, i'm ****ed up..." i slurred, barely able to keep eye contact, before beginning to throw up all over myself.
    "Yes, yes, cruxis, throw it all up, make me taste it, make me smell it!" Utters Joe in his now snake-like voice while simultaneously reaching down my shorts to grab my penis with his right hand, while using his left hand to scoop up small portions of vomit before passing them into his own mouth to taste. "Mmmm, not such a troll now, huh, cruxis? Tastes like a ban" taunts joe again.

    "LET'S SEE HOW GODLY YOU ARE NOW CRUXIS. YOU TOOK EVERYTHING ME FROM ME. I CANNOT EVEN POST ON MY OWN FORUM WITHOUT PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT YOU, FLEXING AND TROLLING. DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY SHAME? DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE TORTURE YOU PUT ME THROUGH. I TAUGHT YOU, I TRAINED YOU, I INTRODUCED YOU TO POKEMON, AND YOU REPAY ME BY MAKING ME YOUR MOP TO CLEAN YOUR **** UP, YOUR SIDEKICK TO CAST JOKES UPON? ." yells an infuriated Joe, before pausing to catch his breath. "Now.. NOW... Look at you... So placid, so incapable, so.. weak".

    "Joe....please... get me to a pokemon center"

    "I don't think so. You see, it's my turn.. It's my turn to shine, now. It's my turn to be you. I am going to become you. We will be one, and to begin this transformation, cruxis, will require one more act for us to do together" States a now calm and collected Joe before beginning to roll me onto his stomach. "I am going to **** you, cruxis. I am going to **** you, and i'm going to *** inside you. Then you will *** in my mouth. I am going to absorb your life force, cruxis."

    Joe begins to unzip his jeans to release a 5.5 inch penis and then continues to pull down my shorts..

    I can't continue.. I'm still so traumatized by it..
    I had a dream similar to that once, but it involved a whistle and a cat
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

  13. #788
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Atlantic Canada
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Jeez. Most of the time, my dreams are EPIC. Like, recently, I had a dream that I was my Skyrim character, and I was sneaking around a castle. The Queen was poisoned (I did that), but the King was so sad that I felt bad for him...I tried to use Restoration magic on her, but I couldn't get it to work. It just fizzed out. Sigh.

    The MOST epic dream I've EVER had involved me being a friggin' DRAGON. It was amazing.

    I have to filter through a lot of gory nightmares to get these, but it's worth it...I think.
    "When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies."
    - James Matthew Barrie (Peter Pan)

  14. #789
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    490

    Default

    I used to have lots of dreams that, in the end, resulted in falling down stairs. I jumped out at first, but then I just fell from the gravity. Then I wake up before the brunt force. :P

  15. #790
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in Orre...
    Posts
    704

    Default

    I had a dream about a guy I'm crushing on. Again. It wasn't anything nasty though, just him asking me out. Frankly, it annoys the crap out of me and I would prefer NOT to think about him. Stupid subconcious...Why can't I just have the nightmares involving Dinosaurs and killer leprochauns again, like I used to? (Yeah, I was one messed up kid when I was younger. lol)

  16. #791
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aura Of Twilight View Post
    I had a dream about a guy I'm crushing on. Again. It wasn't anything nasty though, just him asking me out. Frankly, it annoys the crap out of me and I would prefer NOT to think about him. Stupid subconcious...Why can't I just have the nightmares involving Dinosaurs and killer leprochauns again, like I used to? (Yeah, I was one messed up kid when I was younger. lol)
    Yeah.. I hate dreams like that also.

    I think I'd much prefer the nightmares where I wake up clutching my chest in horror. Spiders, anyone?

  17. #792
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The land of Tea and Crumpets
    Posts
    234

    Default

    Had a weird on the other day where a was playing laser quest and became an exarch of the striking scorpions (40k people will understand). I woke up when i died from Darth Vader force-choking me.

  18. #793
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Temsik Park
    Posts
    5,374

    Default

    Last night I had a dream that my form tutor was pregnant, and that he brought his girlfriend in to school and she taught us how to play the ukulele. In the dream I remember I was like "Dammit, my form tutor's pregnant, he's gonna give birth to giant puppies in three weeks".

    Only after waking up did I realise that 1) my form tutor is a male, so he can't be pregnant 2) even if he was, he wouldn't give birth to giant puppies and 3) that the girlfriend in my dream was actually a random brunette, not his real girlfriend (I know what she looks like - her picture's on my form tutor's iPhone's lock screen, which is adorable). Funny how you think of crazy things in your dreams.

  19. #794
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Digital World
    Posts
    309

    Default

    Feel like wanted to talk about the one I had just on two nights ago, based on the Pokemon ReBurst manga.

    In the most recent released chapter, Ryouga's two companions, Karuta and Rug was defeated by Sabin the Black Whirlwind Without Face when they trying to retrieve the Compass of Light took by him. Ryouga was then furious at him for hurting his comrades.
    In that dream, I dreamed the battle between the Bursted Ryouga against Bursted Sabin. Ryouga was overpowered by Sabin. When he was at the stage that is almost defeat by the enemy, Sabin's next attack accidentally hit on Ryouga's Burst Heart and broke it. Ryouga immediately returned from his Bursted form; but in the next second, the legendary Pokemon Zekrom that was sealed in that Burst Heart was released. Zekrom then attacks Sabin with its Thunder attack struck from the sky above, and the Sigilyph Burst Warrior is immediately burnt to charcoal and defeated.
    It seems even Zekrom was surprised that Ryouga's father, Garyuu was trying to prevent the boy from reaching Arcades. Ryouga asked the defeated man that is now tied up again for the reason, but unfortunately he doesn't know because he was just trying to accomplish what he was told to do, and in any case he didn't asked his client either. This guy seems to know where Garyuu is, so Ryouga had thought of letting him lead the way to where his father is. They then travel to the next place that is told by Sabin, together with this mummy guy and the legendary Pokemon on their way...

    This is of course not the real plot that is to be come up in the next week, but I just felt the dream was so real and dramatic. I wondered for once how Ryouga will react to battle now because he can't become Burst Warrior with his Burst Heart broken, and he is not a Pokemon Trainer either.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

  20. #795
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    1,777

    Default

    Ok, this comes straight from last night:

    Those characters from Adventure Time came into a hospital while I was getting my wisdom teeth out. They had guns! I managed to steal one and I was shooting Finn with a buck-shot, but he wasn't phased at all.

    I don't even watch the show and that is FRICK'D up

    my random thought of the week:
    Life is full of surprises--That's what we love and hate about it. Once we think we've got things figured out, life throws us a screwball. Sure it sucks for a while, but we always come back for more.
    Now why would you want to click this?

  21. #796
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Yo this is gonna sound mad wierd but 50 cent announced to the world that he was gay in my dream last night.

  22. #797
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Had a dream that I shot some guy in the face. He was public enemy #1. Then one of his underlings shot me in the gut. I fought through the pain and mowed down enemies with only a pistol. And once I finished, a guy on my side put a bullet in my forehead. I was so mad but I was also dead so I couldnt do anything about it.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

    I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

  23. #798
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Valley of the Sun
    Posts
    6,579

    Default

    I think I know where I got this dream, though I don't remember if I saw my brother watching it Saturday or Friday, whichever of the two days.

    Well, it first started with my brothers and I attempting to “escape” our backyard to go to the school that was somehow across the street. They got away first, and I hesitantly jumped down and nearly avoided traffic running onto the grounds. As it turns out, due to the schedule I had in my hand, I had missed the first two days of school, and I was going to be late for seminary on my second period. (Keep in mind that this is supposed to be a high school, and I've graduated two years ago.) So I ran over to the church building, again nearly missing getting hit by school buses.

    When I went inside, it turned out to look more like my grandparents' house than a church building, though it had some add-ons to it. I noticed there was a small aquarium with beta fish, but because they were all different “species”, they left each other alone. I then noticed some instruments lying around (it looked more like Rock Band equipment), and I picked up the bass for a moment and messed around with it. Then I went to class.

    Nothing much happened, except that we were doing a crossword, and I could see the faint red answers on the projector, despite nothing being written on it, yet. I noticed there were about six names, including mine in the puzzle. I recognized one (Stephen), and I turned to the guy behind me, and went, “Dude, Stephen, right? Your name's on the puzzle.”

    He almost didn't believe me until he gave the answer on the puzzle, and it faded in black. The two of us freak out, and we end up running outside to go look into the room. As it turned out, he had picked up one of the instruments himself, and he developed some powers of technology, and he could transform into Tech E. Coyote. Meanwhile, I had developed come form of psychic powers or something similar, and I was Lexi Bunny. After going around the building for a bit, we found another boy who was Ace Bunny because he picked up the guitar, and we spent time looking for the other team members.

    I found someone I knew was going to become Slam Tasmanian, but he hadn't touched the drums yet, and he was confused at how I was persistent in being careful. We hadn't found the other two yet (though I thought I saw Rev Runner, and we forgot about Danger Duck until someone pointed it out), but we discovered that a girl had become a villain in the form of Petunia Pig. She had crashed through a window to the school grounds below, and some other kid accused us of wrong-doing, so we jumped down to the grounds ourselves, and we began having a brawl with the Petunia Pig girl, though I don't remember her powers.

    There's more to the dream, but I can't remember it, except that I KNOW there were mentions of Marvin the Martian involved somewhere. So... yeah. It was as strange as you think it is, but I think it's a better dream than the ones I tend to get. (And I'm pretty sure I got Lexi Bunny's powers wrong.)
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

  24. #799
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    somewere with Lilligant
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    I think I know where I got this dream, though I don't remember if I saw my brother watching it Saturday or Friday, whichever of the two days.

    Well, it first started with my brothers and I attempting to “escape” our backyard to go to the school that was somehow across the street. They got away first, and I hesitantly jumped down and nearly avoided traffic running onto the grounds. As it turns out, due to the schedule I had in my hand, I had missed the first two days of school, and I was going to be late for seminary on my second period. (Keep in mind that this is supposed to be a high school, and I've graduated two years ago.) So I ran over to the church building, again nearly missing getting hit by school buses.

    When I went inside, it turned out to look more like my grandparents' house than a church building, though it had some add-ons to it. I noticed there was a small aquarium with beta fish, but because they were all different “species”, they left each other alone. I then noticed some instruments lying around (it looked more like Rock Band equipment), and I picked up the bass for a moment and messed around with it. Then I went to class.

    Nothing much happened, except that we were doing a crossword, and I could see the faint red answers on the projector, despite nothing being written on it, yet. I noticed there were about six names, including mine in the puzzle. I recognized one (Stephen), and I turned to the guy behind me, and went, “Dude, Stephen, right? Your name's on the puzzle.”

    He almost didn't believe me until he gave the answer on the puzzle, and it faded in black. The two of us freak out, and we end up running outside to go look into the room. As it turned out, he had picked up one of the instruments himself, and he developed some powers of technology, and he could transform into Tech E. Coyote. Meanwhile, I had developed come form of psychic powers or something similar, and I was Lexi Bunny. After going around the building for a bit, we found another boy who was Ace Bunny because he picked up the guitar, and we spent time looking for the other team members.

    I found someone I knew was going to become Slam Tasmanian, but he hadn't touched the drums yet, and he was confused at how I was persistent in being careful. We hadn't found the other two yet (though I thought I saw Rev Runner, and we forgot about Danger Duck until someone pointed it out), but we discovered that a girl had become a villain in the form of Petunia Pig. She had crashed through a window to the school grounds below, and some other kid accused us of wrong-doing, so we jumped down to the grounds ourselves, and we began having a brawl with the Petunia Pig girl, though I don't remember her powers.

    There's more to the dream, but I can't remember it, except that I KNOW there were mentions of Marvin the Martian involved somewhere. So... yeah. It was as strange as you think it is, but I think it's a better dream than the ones I tend to get. (And I'm pretty sure I got Lexi Bunny's powers wrong.)
    Wow thats some dream sis.
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

    Hey, Twinkie! >D

    My Heart Gold Team

    I am now a brony. This makes me 20% cooler.

    My Pearl Team


  25. #800
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    nottingham, england
    Posts
    20

    Default

    three days before my ex dumped me i dreamt that she would do that, since we split up ive only had dreams where i die or zombie-apocalypse dreams

Page 32 of 92 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •