Page 33 of 90 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Thread: dreams

So, my mom took me to walgreens, and I wanted beef jerky (this is awake) she told me no. last night I dreamed that I went to school, did the test we were doing then everyone but me had a package off beef jerkey. I went home and told my mom I told u so... I still dont get beef jerky though

Gotta have one for me and one for one of my best friends on here!
    ~credit to Astral Shadow

typing this dream before i freaken forget...

so it's a dream of an idea of a TV series, where there is this psychotic killer in a very secluded neighborhood. he planned out the murders and things.
    and there's this new family in the neighborhood who, for heroic reason or something, only the kids escaped.

and then i woke up.
    man, i was thinking even the first episode before i wake up

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

A few weeks ago I had a rather interesting dream...

I was riding my bike to school, then I saw this wierd portal-thingy. I walked inside, and some fairy warriors were guarding this poor Dragonite stuck in a cage. (it was shiny btw.) I immediatly ran up to it an picked the lock with my hairclip. Now here's the wierd part, the guards didn't even notice. So I asked the Dragonite how he got here. Pokemon always talk in my dreams, but nobody else seems to notice or they just can't hear them talking. Who knows. But back to the dream, the Dragonite said it was captured and that he would explain later. We rushed out of the Portal only to discover that the guards were at our heels. I hopped on his back and off we flew! But unfortunately, fairys have wings so we only had the upperhand for a moment. We soared up into the sky and I got that feeling you get in your stormach when your about to go down a drop on a roller coaster. We were almost to my house when...

The dream ended.

I had a dream that purple tuxedo's murdered people with magical bow ties that turned into nukes, then magical sharks came from hell and started blasting the tuxedo's with lazer beams and i woke up, i was like "damn,that was awesome!"

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Squirtle View Post
    Ok, this comes straight from last night:

Those characters from Adventure Time came into a hospital while I was getting my wisdom teeth out. They had guns! I managed to steal one and I was shooting Finn with a buck-shot, but he wasn't phased at all.

I don't even watch the show and that is FRICK'D up
    Considering the fact that dreams are often based on recent events or troubling thoughts and often mirror reality as we interpret it....

Have you or will you get your wisdom teeth out within two months of your post? Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucaren View Post
    I had a dream that purple tuxedo's murdered people with magical bow ties that turned into nukes, then magical sharks came from hell and started blasting the tuxedo's with lazer beams and i woke up, i was like "damn,that was awesome!"
    omg i had the same dream but the purpel tuxedo had a big 32 on it
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

I swear I had a similar dream before where I was dressed in some purple... cape-thingy (looked like Wes' clothes), and some manager of a store was stalking me and dragging me into that store for some reason. So I would escape numerous times just for him to catch up to me. I even had a big cap on most of the time, and there were little kids scattered around the outside of the building like spies or something.

But earlier, I apparently had a Pokémon battle outside my house, but my Gengar was being mischievous, so the battle was all over the place. And earlier, we had gotten new fish for some odd reason, and one of them was a six-finned shark pup o_o... it swam like a coelacanth... and it talked...

Yeah... I dunno. Must've been from that ice cream cake or something.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 3rd May 2012 at 7:36 PM.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Yesterday morning, I had a rather strange dream. I had woken up on my bed early in the morning, and during that time, I heard my sister leaving the house to get to work, leaving me as the only person in the house as no one else was at home at the time. I then fell asleep again, and it was then which was when the dream occurred. In my dream, I was still lying down on my bed in the morning, just like in reality. In the dream, an unusually and extremely large truck-like vehicle had stopped right in front of my house, something I noticed both because I heard the very loud noise the vehicle made, as well as because I could barely make out its figure by looking through the gaps of the closed curtains in my room (through the window in my room, one can see the road in front of my house). I then ignored the truck and tried to continue sleeping, but could not help but overhear a conversation outside, between two men who were inside the extremely large truck. The two men were commenting about how "he" (most likely referring to me) was currently the only person inside "the house", and how now was "the perfect time to get their revenge" (on something which I have no clue about). The conversation continued for a bit, before suddenly, I heard the sound of a missile being launched from the direction of the window, presumably from the huge and unusual truck outside my house, a split second before some extremely and blindingly bright white light started coming into my room from the gaps between my curtains. An instant after that, I heard an incredibly loud explosion as the window of my room completely shattered while some insanely bright white-hot flames rushed into my room through the window. I then felt the intense heat of the flames burning the left side of my body (the side which was facing the window) for less than a split second, but just as I felt the flames reaching my brain, all of that pain completely disappeared along with the entirety of my sense of touch, while the white-hot flames that entered my room completely engulfed my vision, such that I was no longer able to see anything other than the color white. However, despite the fact that I could no longer see or feel anything, I could still continue to hear the sound of my house being blasted to pieces and collapsing, as well as the roaring sound of the flames burning the remains of my house. The sudden disappearance of my sense of touch just as I felt the flames hitting my brain made me speculate that I had died at that instant, with my entire body being blown to bits a split second later, while everything I experienced after my sense of touch disappeared, such as having my vision engulfed in white and hearing the sound of my house being destroyed, were all experienced by my soul, which had left my body immediately as I died and remained at the exact same position as where my body was before it got destroyed, floating in a face-up position in the air above where my bed used to be, amidst a destructive explosion.

I then continued seeing the color white and hearing my house being destroyed for a few seconds, before I suddenly found myself standing in a place which was completely white. Then I heard an evil laugh coming from behind me, and then I turned around and saw a black ghostly and shadowy figure of a person standing behind me. I then tried to look the figure in the face (which could not be seen), but as I did that, I found myself teleported back on my bed in my room. For some reasons, despite my entire house having been destroyed by the missile before, the room was back to perfect condition, and not even the windows were destroyed. However, as I returned to my room, I saw that everything was shaded in black and purple instead of their usual colors. Then suddenly, I looked at the curtains to my left and saw some words appearing letter by letter, starting from the top left corner of those curtains to the bottom right corner line by line horizontally, as if the curtains in my room were a computer screen with a WordPad document open, and someone was typing some text in that document. The text that appeared on the curtains were red (and they were the only thing I could see at the time which was not either black or purple), and combined with the style of the font (with each letter being made completely of straight lines, including "e", "o" and other letters that typically require a curved or circular motion to write, as the curved parts of such letters were instead replaced by multiple straight lines at different angles joined together end to end), each letter of the words that were typed looked like they were formed by someone "scratching" some flesh with a knife in order to form those letters (in other words, it appeared as if the curtains in my room were flesh and contained blood within them, and someone had scratched those curtains with a knife, making them bleed in order to form red letters and words on them). I looked at the blood-red words that were appearing on my curtains, and soon realized that such words were a list of the names of every single person I had ever met in my life in chronological order of me meeting them (I did not actually recognize, or even remember any of those names, but the aforementioned piece of knowledge was something which just somehow magically came to me). Every time the entirety of my curtains were filled with blood-red text, all of that text would disappear, as if the person "typing" the text had opened up a new document, before the text would continue appearing from the top left corner again. For some reasons, while watching these names appearing on my curtains, I was experiencing the feeling that, after having died, I had completed a level in a video game, and the scene of me being inside a black and purple-shaded version of my room and seeing the names appearing on my curtains was kind of like the screen at the end of each level in some games, that showed how many points I scored in my playthrough of that level as well as the source of those scores, with the names that were displayed on the curtains being something akin to my "scores" in the "game of life". I also somewhat speculated that the process of all of those names appearing on my curtains was also the process of some kind of grand computer or supernatural force "calculating" the total number of points I scored in my life, preparing to display the final score to me after it finishes listing all of those names. While that was happening though, before the text on my curtains could even come close to finishing the list of the names of everyone I have met in my life, I woke up.
    Last edited by Ultimate Champion; 4th May 2012 at 2:43 PM.
    This is a battle. Of course it's gonna be unfair. That which is called 'battle' was a monster originally born of unfairness and intolerance. I can't stand that guy. I can beat that guy. I can't forgive that guy. We make enemies for all sorts of reasons, and from the moment you make an enemy, until one of you draws his last breath - you're in a battle.

Music

I had two weird dreams.

The first was last night:
    I dreamt that there was this zombie outbreak and that the people who weren't infected were sent to my old elementary school as an "Uninfected Quarentine". Alan Rickman was there. The uninfected were forced to work for the scientists and I kept overhearing them referring to me and two guys I know (John and Derek) as "Palagatias" (pronounced Pal-ah-gay-shas). I and those two guys could fly and seemed immune to the zombie disease. While working in the kitchen, I found a script for the movie "Rocky" and acted it out with Alan Rickman and the other kitchen workers. I was Adrienne and Alan was Rocky. I saw through a window that they were bringing in these pregnant women who were infected with the latter stages of the "zombie disease" and that they were going to try to infect those who weren't infected. The infected pregnant women were projectile vomiting this white matter and they were in school buses. I decided that we should escape, so I got a bunch of the uninfected, including one of the boys that was a "Palagatia" like myself (John) and Alan Rickman to try to escape. The third "Palagatia" (Derek) tried to stop us, and the "Palagatia" boy (John) died fighting him. In the end, only Alan Rickman and I were able to escape. We were wandering around, and the streets kept changing. We got lost. Then I woke up.

When I took my nap later that day, I had another dream.
    In this dream, the Thalmor (the High Elf diplomats in Skyrim) were trying to take over and I was staying with my dad's side of the family in this big mansion. My uncle Phil had wooden legs. I went into the bathroom to take a shower, and I heard someone talking to me through the window. When I was done showering, my two front teeth broke out. I then found myself in this big field with a bunch of wizards around me. There was a rainbow path on the ground and the head wizard told me to walk on it. It lead to a circle, and I found that, along with my broken-out teeth, I had these stones in my hand. The head wizard said "If she is the chosen one, then the teeth and stones will glow". Needless to say, the teeth and stones did glow when I entered the circle. I woke up.
    Last edited by NimhShambler; 4th May 2012 at 6:45 AM.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Last night, I had a dream that I was Harry Potter, and Voldemort was trying to kill me at Hogwarts, he kind of poofed out of nowhere. Hogwarts was all deformed and modern-ish. Finally I was all like "Voldemort, just kill me already, I am tired of running." So he used the spell 'Avadra Kadavera' on my chest, but I just sat down on the floor and laughed. Then I woke up.

I've had the same dream before with a different Hogwarts.
    フェージングのエコー

My dream... I was performing a balancing act on a pole and then I fell of and then I landed on a heavy-set girl who broke my fall. Suprisingly she was okay!
    Pokemon Journals
    Kanto Region:complete
    Johto Region:in progress

I had a dream that I was at a disco (I was wearing a disturbingly provocative dress), and that my old best friend from primary school was flirting with all the guys. Surprisingly, they flirted back (let's just say that she isn't exactly the hottest girl around, shall we?). Then she pulled her dress down and revealed a swimsuit, and she dived into the floor. The other guys followed her, and for some reason I followed her as well, in my disco dress and all that.

When I resurfaced, I was back at the sandpit in my kindergarten, and I was a little kid again (I was wearing something more appropriate for a 6-year-old, thank god). I then naturally began playing with the other kiddies, though I had no idea who they really were. Then I scooped up some sand, and from it a giant cockroach emerged, which then morphed (or shall I say flickered) into a Pikachu, and I grabbed its tail for no reason at all. It then blasted off into the air, its tail still in my hand, in a Rainbow Dash manner. When I landed, I was at my school, my normal self again and wearing my PE Kit, and I walked in to see my DT teacher kissing his male assistant.

I then freaked out and ran up the stairs up to the Main Art Studio, where some Year 10s were drinking beer and trying to kiss my equally drunk Science teacher, who then turned into Spongebob and yelled "BAWABAWA" (funnily enough, it's the nickname for my Tynamo in my scramble challenge - it's also apparently a fish-like creature from Bleach or something, according to the person who suggested it), then he ran off. I followed him, and I was in Spongebob's house with him, drinking tea and talking about whether having a starfish exceed the IQ of 80 was possible (we were dressed in formal attire, btw), and if David Cameron could be classified as a starfish or not. Then the tea... exploded... and splattered paint over everywhere, which turned the house into my bedroom. Ten seconds later I realised that that was me waking up.

Best. Dream. Ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Flame Mistress View Post
    I had a dream that I was at a disco (I was wearing a disturbingly provocative dress
    Aren't you the Kim K. Fanatic?

After a really unusual storm for where I live (60 mph wind is not normal!) I woke up and fell asleep multiple times and I rember three dreams that all have something in common: Tornados.

The first dream was the shortest, it was pretty much a redo of what happened earlier when the storm started. My mom, sister, and I were outside when a really strong wind blows and our mom yells at us to go into the basement so I grab my siblings and run downstairs. Now for the part that happened in the dreams: We left the door to the basement open and watch the tornado outside the window. After that I wake up because of the alarm clock for school (Which was closed due to flooding, which is also not normal.)

The second dream was the weirdest. I wake up in my house but everything outside was different: Almost all of the people I don't know except my mom and my friend. Apparently I have a week to turn everything back to normal or something bad will happen. Every day some guy would come with something that would tell me the percentage of how far I am. Things start getting weird after the sixth day like non-stop raining. On the last day I get the percentage of how far I've gotton and it's at 99%.. I'm with my friend when I see that and I'm given a notebook and I'm told to write something down to get 100%. Suddenly a tornado appears behind my friend and he says "Kinda figures it would be me first." After he gets sucked in by the tornado I run into my house as the tornado sucks up my mom but no objects in the house. I wake up right after I hear a voice outside say "You were hopeless anyway."

I don't remember much from the third dream except a tornado. I woke up hugging my Darkrai plush and saying to it "I blame you for this, you know that right?"

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I remember a dream I was locked up in a castle ( I'm a WoW player..thats this kind of dream) the Alliance caught me and my drake.
    My partner was Sceptile somehow ._.; and he was caught too, I tried to stealth out and sneak out some Alliance armor and pretent I was going to the Horde to kill off some soilders, instead I yelled for my drake who burst out of the building with Sceptile on its back,
    I jumped on my drake, Sceptile bulletseed the Alliance and we went back to the Horde castle, my drake got taken care off and me and Sceptile took a rest.

then I woke up because my cat licked my nose ._.
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

I had another dream that I saw a UFO in the desert, and the aliens took over the world.
    フェージングのエコー

Quote Originally Posted by Nyter09 View Post
    Aren't you the Kim K. Fanatic?
    No. Are you talking about -Silver-?

I had a pretty memorable dream last night. It was Lion King related, which seems to be a theme this year. I find often I have these dreams where the movie turns out to take place in a zoo or a wildlife reserve. This didn't seem completely like one of them, but there were a couple human elements in this one (I actually noticed that in the dream this time, which is rare). In the dream, I was apparently watching some sort of prequel feature to the movie.

The first thing I remember about the dream was about when Simba was first taken to see the kingdom from Pride Rock. It showed a flashback which said that he'd been looking at the kingdom before, but at that time, it looked fantastical, like a painting. Then it moved to a scene like the one where Mufasa actually shows the kingdom to him, but it still looks like a painting - apparently, in this dream, Simba only saw the kingdom as looking the way it actually did when Scar showed it to him at some point (seemed to be implying some sort of theme of how only the jaded baddie can tell you what the real world actually is. Or something). So when Mufasa was showing Simba the kingdom, he gestured to some bushes down below, and said that there was a unicorn in those bushes. I thought he was making it up for a moment, but then the "camera" zeroed in and showed there actually was a creature camouflaged in the bushes. It looked like a little fawn with lots of little horns, so in the dream, it was apparently some African equivalent to a unicorn. Then Mufasa explained that the unicorn was a rare-sighted creature that could easily blend into its surroundings. Then there was a montage of the creature hiding in certain places. At one point, it was the springtime, and it showed how the creature grew blossoms on its horns and back to more easily blend into the background.

The last scene showed the creature hiding near a sheep and apparently some shepherds. The sheep could see it, but it was hidden to the shepherds (at which point, I was wondering why it wasn't hiding from the sheep if everyone in the Lion King was an animal). The creature tried to steal milk from the sheep (I think) and this time appeared to have the face of a monkey. Then a woman's voice called out, shouting at the pest to get out of here. It was apparently Mufasa's wife, but now she was a human. It turned out she actually was yelling at the sheep to leave, because the very special creature had made an appearance. The sheep bolted, and Sarabi (I guess) wanted to catch the unicorn creature, so the next scene was human-Sarabi and human-Mufasa trying to catch the monkey/unicorn/deer thing. There was a pretty action-filled scene I'm not remembering most of, but it ended with the creature running into the wife's arms, but it seemed it was going to escape, so Mufasa tried stopping it by leaping at it. The "scene" ended with her give a devastated scream to the heavens, because jumping at the creature seemed to crush it to death.

Cut to a scene with scene with Mufasa playing cards in his cave with a couple other lions (again, I was wondering what was up with there being cards in the Lion King). They were having a discussion with Mufasa about how his wife was probably still angry about the incident with the creature. Then the creature actually walked into the cave. Apparently they had successfully captured it. But then Mufasa heard something from his wife which made him think she wanted to kill the creature. So he was worried, and went off to this carnival tent, which showed a lot of animals getting shot/killed (one guy was shooting a goose at a booth like in one of those shooting games). He went up to his friend at the booth, and asked him about it, and then the friend told him something (don't quite remember this part), and so then Mufasa was back playing poker with the other lions, and saying how apparently his wife just said some kind of initial-related slang that meant she wanted to play video games with the creature. One of the lions made fun of Mufasa for not knowing anything about the internet (again, I thought he was justified, seeing as they shouldn't get the internet in the Lion King), so Mufasa made a comeback about how he'd probably have a son before the other lion would. Which apparently brought us back to Simba.

Maybe Lion King-related dream this time has something to do with my now reading Hamlet in school, but there was another Disney-related dream the same night. It involved this car chase where Ariel and Eric from the Little Mermaid were driving in a car, trying to shake Ursula as she was clinging to the back of their car. Sometimes she would be on as Vanessa, and sometimes as herself, and at one point this suitcase was involved, but it turned out Scuttle had switched the case for another one while she wasn't looking. Even though she was holding it with her tentacle, so it probably would be hard to get out of it. It was really weird, but this time I actually saw this has having always been the climax to the movie (as often does happen). This time there were these scenes where there were other Disney characters hanging on a wall, watching like some sort of peanut gallery, and they apparently were actually part of the scene, so I wondered why they weren't doing anything. There were some particularly powerful villains there, so I was wondering why Jafar didn't help Ursula by turning into a giant snake or something.

Yeah, I have weird dreams. But this might have been the most vivid in a while.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

I had a dream where I was flying. The randomly I started falling and survived a 50-foot drop. Right after is the part I woke up at.

Last night, I had a creepy dream where I was fifteen and Frollo tried to molest and rape me every chance he got o_O. Though I think it switched between him and Giovanni... it had an Elfen Lied vibe to it, just without the killing and all that.

I distinctly remember living with orphans in the cellar or something, but that part's a little fuzzy. And the strange thing is my parents were alive, but they just were never around.

Yeah... I think I was supposed to be Esmeralda due to be being a fifteen-year-old, though Frollo looked like his Disney-self... I scare myself sometimes.
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I saw a F***in' messed up unicorn fighting that guy on the lucky charms cereal box.

Yeah, It was pretty EPIC!

Creds to Trickster44

This isn't recent at all, but I remember a dream I had back when I was in 2nd Grade. It had scared me to tears then, but thinking about it now actually makes me laugh...lol. Here's what happened:

The dream started out when my second grade class and I went on a field trip to a muesum. After we got in, we immediately went to see the ancient Egyptian mummy exhibit. And what was so bad about going to this exhibit, you ask? Why, the mummies came to life! XD Next thing I knew my class and I were running for our lives; like all wonderful nightmares are supposed to go, I then tripped. Next thing I know, one of the mummies is dragging me across the floor while the other does the same with one of my classmates, who happened to be a boy I really hated. Then the mummies begin to devour us (soul, body, I don't really know). My last words to the boy next to me: "Goodbye Justin..."

What a total irony. lol

I dreamt about this parasite that spreads through Facebook. It somehow gets inside people's intestines. It went after celebrities because it thought they were interesting.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Okay. I had two dreams last night that really didn't make any sense at all.

The first one, I was outside of my school by where the buses pulled up, just standing there. Then all of the sudden the weather went crazy and became a roaring blizzard, sending me flying to hit every solid thing nearby like the cars in the parking lot. I didn't feel anything though.

The second dream, from what all I remember anyway, I had woken up in a bed surrounded by friends and family. When I asked them what happened someone said that I had fallen down stairs and had gotten a concussion.

Can anyone tell me why both of my dreams involved me getting injured?

Thanks to Astral Shadow for the button!

I swear I had this dream once before, but I don't know, it just felt that way.

Anyway, I'm on this weird class trip with only a few people to Disneyland or someplace magical, and some younger kids have snuck onto the bus. So throughout the trip, we discover a few more here and there, and I have my laptop with me, complete with wireless, doing stuff (which was a different storyline altogether earlier on in the dream which I don't remember except it dealt with fanfiction). Well, for some reason, JesuOtaku was on the bus, and she had a baby brother that was clad in only his diaper, and he kinda looked like a baby Jimmy Neutron (though I doubt we saw the character as a baby before.

Well that night, all of a sudden, the baby just starts floating out of the bus, and we follow him. We come across this field where the bus has stopped and he's squealing, "Tree, tree, a f***ing big tree!" We don't know what he means, so we just follow wherever he's pulling us.

We come across a yard, and I run ahead to find fairies, with pink, pixie-cut hair and noticeably nude but with Barbie doll anatomy, tending to some flowers. They flee over course, but not before one of them stops to give me a smile before flying off. Everyone runs up to me wondering what the heck is going on, and I tell them about the fairies. So we follow them to the back yard where we discover a huge tree covered in lights.

Turns out these lights are actually babies that were kidnapped... for some reason. So to get back these babies, mostly JesuOtaku's brother, we get into a fight with some old ladies in charge of everything. For some reason, we turned into the six mane ponies, and everyone fights with plastic toys these ladies have worked on in the tree for ten-or-so years o_o...

They were damn good toys, too, though. Reminded me of dollhouse toys.

My alarm went off midway through the fight, but I swear I had the dream before where there was a conclusion and we won. I don't know, I'm wondering if I'm getting the same dream twice in a row at times.

It was weird.
    I survived Pupa.

Page 33 of 90 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast