Page 35 of 91 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread: dreams

Quote Originally Posted by AuraSphere View Post
    I've never learned how to lucid dream. I might see something deathly scary. :/
    Don't worry too much about that sort of thing. c: From my experience with lucid dreaming, you don't see many 'scary' things because you're too focused on trying to manipulate the dream environment. It might be different for you though - who knows?

Past four dreams have been win and just stupid. Yes. At the same time.

(excerpt from my dream journal) Dream 163
    I was walking around in a forest. There was a school. I walked inside. There was a rather large auditorium. I noticed a group of kids and a man onstage. They were posing as a group. Their poses seemed innocent until they all started to do the Nazi salute. I asked the man (who seemed to be in charge) what that was all about. He did the salute again. He said it was for the 'Nazi Club'.

(excerpt from my dream journal) Dream 164
    I was in the basement. I noticed a purple particle trail - one of a Enderman. It went diagonally from the basement through the downstairs bathroom and through the washing room. Fascinated, I followed the trail. [A particle trail means a Enderman has teleported through that area recently.] I stood in the bathroom doorway - I grabbed one of the particles. Up close it looked like very fine snow (but purple) and it crumpled like aluminum foil in my fingers. I was then outside, beside the house. [lol, did I teleport myself? I don't remember...] I looked around. I saw a dug hole and a Enderman's legs sticking up. I wondered what the **** it was doing. I started to towards it to help it but I was then in a psychiatrist's office. My classmate Sam was there with a female DC who was around our age. Sam was apparently going crazy and the DC wanted to help her. For some strange reason, I though Sam was the Enderman I had just seen. I tried to coax her out of the room so she could transform...

(excerpt from my dream journal) Dream 165
    I was on the bus home. Eriq was throwing **** (not literally) at me as usual. This time he went too far though - he threw a cardboard box at me. I got angry and tried to throw it into the trash but it accidentally hit the bus driver. Eriq got pissy and started yelling at me. The bus driver got mad and started driving backwards. He drove across the bridge and backed into some random driveway. He kicked everyone off and sped away. Everyone scattered into the surrounding forest. Eriq ran into the strange house. I followed him. I stopped in the the garage because I noticed a bag of unpeeled onions. I picked one up, wondering why they were there. I got a ominous feeling. I walked into the house. It looked normal but felt eerily empty. It was a two story house. I saw a man following Eriq up a flight of stairs. I quietly followed behind. I walked up the staircase. There was another staircase and then another behind that. I noticed that the ceiling was ridiculously high, but being a *******, I didn't take this as a dream sign. I did feel that the man and the house where tying to trick me though. Even though I wasn't lucid, I figured that out. [Bad things always seem happen when I walk up never ending staircases in dreams. ****ing houses. -_-] I noticed a dark doorway. There was no way I was going up there. I walked back downstairs, still worried about Eriq. I heard Eriq's voice behind me. He sounded okay. I wondered why this man was obsessed with onions. He was definitely obsessed with onions...

(excerpt from my dream journal) Dream 166
    I was in school, in the bathroom. The dividing walls between the stalls were so low that you could see down to the waist of the girl next to you. There was a black girl in the stall next to me. She looked around eight, certainly not old enough to be a high schooler. She stared blankly at me.../...I was running through a forest. I was in some 'war' that involved two groups of kids fighting against each other. My group hid in a house. A few minutes later, bullets and cannonballs came flying through the windows. I ran out of the house, past several tanks. The forest melted into a library/NASA store. I continued to run and I was suddenly falling into some sort of huge, vertical, shaft - a tunnel reminiscent of the reactor tunnel from Hatsune Miku's 'Meltdown' music video. The only difference was that the white was black and the green was silver. I actually could feel myself trying to wake up at this point since it really did feel like I was falling. Everything turned white. The scenery refocused into pipes, tubes, and other mechanisms. Everything was tinged with a blue light. I tried to move around and I fell into a deep contraption. When I looked up, I realized it was a nuclear reactor core. I looked up through a throng of pipes and saw several engineers pointing at me. And I wasn't dying. I realized that I must be a reactor girl (again)...

note: For those newer to my DJ, a 'reactor girl' is a concept for my story 'Melting core'. Here's the description...
    Reactor Girl: A reactor girl is formed from the residual energy surrounding a nuclear power plant. That energy eventually forms a animistic 'spirit'. The 'spirit' has two forms - the human-esque body and the power plant. A reactor girl is a living nuclear power plant.

note2: Yep, I still love it when I dream about this story of mine... The strange thing is, I'd like being around all that mechanical, nuclear stuff.
    Last edited by MeltingCORE; 23rd May 2012 at 9:55 PM.
    fgjgj

One of my recent dreams was that I was at sea, with nothing but water to the horizon. Just me and my thoughts, and a boat. I just did my homework on the boat and then an alarm went off. I woke up, it was 7 o'clock, and my mother was just about to wake me up.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I have claimed Chance by UVERworld!

Last week, my brother and I got a new clock. So a couple of days ago I had a dream that I had to disarmed a bomb set to explode in 6 hours. And through out of all the dream I'm just hearing, tick, tick, tick, tick. I'm then on the last two wires to disarmed it with only 5 minutes left and I cut the wrong wire. Instantly I got blown up. The blast was so huge that it woke me up. Then I heard the clock and thought it was a bomb.

Then last night I dreamed there was hair on my left hand, and it suddenly turned into thread going inside my body. It creeped me out. It STILL does thinking about it. *shudder*

Quote Originally Posted by by me
    I thought the government ran the government!

I keep having Pokemon related dreams. Two nights ago I had a dream where my friends and I were at school watching Pokemon battles. The first battle was against a Grotle and Seismitoad, the Grotle won. After that I started talking to my friends and seeing other Pokemon like Sceptile, Lucario, and Galvantula. I became distracted from talking when I saw a Darkrai going to fight the Grotle, which had already won many battles. The Darkrai uses Ice Beam and the Grotle used Dig and avoided it and coming out of the ground and using Crunch on the Darkrai's arm causing it to bleed. After that I woke up and realized every Pokemon the Grotle attacked came out of battle bleeding.

I rarely have dreams with any blood in them and it surprised me a Pokemon dream had even a little amount of blood in it.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

My signature is so empty now.

I dream about becoming grad student at UIS.
    SuperTeam USA: Me, God, Jesus, Santa Clause and Easter Bunny and Holy Ghost
    I can't wait for Pokemon Black 2 and White! Elese and Bugh are back!

Idk if this is off topic but is it true when you dream of somebody they were thinking about you when they were sleeping???

Quote Originally Posted by Comebhax View Post
    Idk if this is off topic but is it true when you dream of somebody they were thinking about you when they were sleeping???
    Most certainly not.

My dreams? I had one about being on the countryside and sitting on a wood post while watching these girls talk about something. I weirdly couldn't hear anything, so they were really saying nothing.
    I recently had a nightmare about, several on     Spoiler:- PG-13 content:

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Had another inappropriate dream again... 0.o
    Currently going through the 5 main regions.
    Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    -ARE SKYLA, ELESA, and CYNTHIA STILL YOUNG AND SEXY??!

Quote Originally Posted by gpdlt View Post
    Had another inappropriate dream again... 0.o
    You did? If so, I feel bad for you. I suffer through the same.

Get an achievement -_-
    Get some wonga

I always have inappropriate dreams.

I dreamt that I called the girl I like (Well, a bit)) the wh- word (unsure whether this site allows that word), and then everyone in my class beat me up and knocked me out twice...
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

I had a nightmare.
    I was in the backseat in my mom's car, waiting for our food at KFC, when I looked at my right, there was a horrible nasty looking man (he looked like he had an uneven face) with a whip. He was whipping someone and blood was everywhere...
    Then he was knocking on my window and making these faces at me. I tried to tell my mom to forget about the food and just leave, but somehow, I couldn't speak...

Then I woke up.

^ Scary..... ^

Last night, I dreamt that my White game REFUSED to save anymore. 0-o; Whenever I tried to save my game, it would be all "The save battery has dried out. You can no longer keep a file on this game.". Huh? Weird...

I also had this other dream that was really cool that I can't remember for the life of me, cept I think it was Pokémon related, too. I think it had to do with...Best Wishes 2....And Zoroark? *shrug*
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

I always have wierd dreams ...I had a dream once ....2 years ago in which my boyfriend left me for a pig...

BOW DOWN TO THE DARKNESS..

I finally dreamt a Pokemon-related dream again \o/ Haven't in a while, I don't think. It was about my younger sister (I don't even have a younger sister, let alone a sibling) getting married to Brock (if this was real I'd be so mad at my sister), who then turned into a Cobalion, Sacred Sworded everyone somehow with the exception of me and my sister, and skipped off to Floaroma Meadows with one of the bridesmaids, who turned out to be Misty from the anime.

Yes. I have very weird dreams.

i had a dream about Luigi's mansion and wario land and pokemon it was scary because then it switched to a dream about me running away from a Minotaur that had a gun that shot giant marshmallows with spikes. weird.
    the year 20poke [two thousand pokemon] :

AND HERE IS THE MASCOT!!![with girlfriend]

Image was too large, so it was removed. Please read the signature rules, and use the signature check thread when in doubt.

I dreamt that Harry Potter and Voldemort teamed up to save Christmas.

Apparently the Grinch is a wizard's mortal enemy.

I wish I could always remember what I dream. I usually don't.

Dreams are weird. What are they exactly?
    I've had two dreams that stick out in particular:

One was....scary, to put it in the least. My friends were being attacked by fleshy skeletons with the look of Giygas on their face while the Devil swept up blood. 'twas scary....

The other was weird but MUCH nicer. I was in some facility that reminded me of Portal. I don't recall much except for MLP, a weird receptionist, a moving platform, and then going down an elevator to... I can't recall what happened next.
    Ummm..... Hi! I'm new!

I had a dream that Serebii invited a lot of his forum goers, including me, conveniently near where I live. During this, we were having a game during which Serebii sadistically puts someone in an ice cream freezer.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

I had a dream I was kidnapped and they put me on the hood of their car then drove away. I had to jump off and for some reason ran back into my house, to my room, and jumped out the window. I ran to my friend's house and nobody was there and they came driving down the street and kidnapped me again. I woke up the second time. ;-;

derp.

My best friend has dreams where I die o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    My best friend has dreams where I die o_O
    Sad. I don't like dreams where people die, its just...*shivers*

Quote Originally Posted by ~Katie~ View Post
    Sad. I don't like dreams where people die, its just...*shivers*
    Me neither. Especially when its an infant...like this one nightmare I had *shivers*...

Shortly after I finished Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, I had a dream where I was in a Nonary Game in a warehouse in a jungle somewhere. The first thing I remember is standing over a dead guy, and the last thing I remember is getting stabbed before waking up.

I have some rather disturbing dreams sometimes. >.<

Page 35 of 91 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast