Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast

Thread: dreams

I had a dream where Cristiano Ronaldo was dead.

I had a dream last night about Republic of Ireland winning the Euro, LOL that was too funny!

I keep on having the same dream of me pushing this girl on a swing.

I had the weirdest dream on my way back home today. I was next to one of my friends (who shall be known as F), and as she went into some kind of doctor's office, I followed her inside. There, I saw one of the school Biology teachers (who shall be known as Mr. R) sitting behind the doctor's desk or whatever, the same person who F has a crush on (IRL). Mr. R gestured to F to sit down, and I just stood there, next to them - as far as I know, they couldn't see me. So F told Mr. R that she had a fever, so Mr. R leaned in and out his hand on her forehead, and then she blushed like crazy, this being her crush and all that. Suddenly, a portrait on the wall started screaming about Italians being filthy cheaters (must've been them beating us in Euro 2012, haha) in Harry Potter style, and then, our Science teacher (who shall be known as Dr. K) charged in with a baseball bat through the wall and portrait, smashing them into pieces, and then he started chasing Mr. R, with the baseball bat in hand, around the room, trying to beat him up while screaming "DO NOT INSULT THE MALAYSIAN BLOOD" over and over again. Then it turned out that F was actually a hippy, and seconds later she was in a rainbow-dyed dress with a green headband around her head, and was just dancing like mad. Then Mr. R and Dr. K joined in, but it turned out that Dr. K had just faked it so that he could distract Mr. R and beat him up anyway. Then I woke up.

All this. In 15 minutes. Is that even possible?

I had a dream that I had a cookie and then I got eaten by a cookie.
    I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE

Hey, Twinkie! >D

My Heart Gold Team

I am now a brony. This makes me 20% cooler.

My Pearl Team

I dreamt about being at college and there was elephants around. I got glomped by one, and that's when I woke up.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Quote Originally Posted by ~Nicole~ View Post
    I had a dream where Cristiano Ronaldo was dead.
    I would've cried, not sarcasm.

I had a dream where I was flying on an Aerodactyl with Drew (from Pokemon), Ash, and Harry Potter (I have no idea why o.o) and we were being chased by a bunch of giant spiders, a basilisk, and Team Rocket.
    ♥The circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.♥
    ~Mewtwo~

~~~Visit my Blog~~~
    http://annikalynn.blog.com/

Last night i dreamt about some big scheme to make 10 dollars, then i woke up and was all WTF i have a job...

I had some dream about... The Pokecommunity...... 0_o;

I don't exactly know what to make of it.

:|
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

the other night i had dream where the C.I.A where chasing me on a rollercoaster
    3DS FC:4253-3982-7075 ~ MAL ~ Kid Icarus club ~ Attack on Titan club ~ Xat New Leaf dream code: 4800 2561 7674

Not much more to say, I didn't really have any dreams last night since I was kinda up all night tending for my sick mom lol (she had a bad stomic ache D: but she is feeling better now ).

I made an AWFUL lot of jokes about Cyrus from Team Galactic yesterday, though. Chances are the dreams I *coulda* had might not of been the best ones to post publicly? :P

I'm pretty happy I don't really have re-occuring Halloween/trick-or-treat dreams anymore.... xD;

Last night I had a dream that my dad came back to life and he was still the same old cruel devil. I don't miss him at all.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Nothing but odd fragments lately...

(excerpts from my dream journal)
    [les fragments... I found 20 diamonds on Minecraft... flying into space was impossible irl...]

AH: A person saying 'no' over and over again until I woke completely up.

[fragments... I was at a Miku Hatsune concert... My old history teacher was there... I pushed my way to the front... Miku was singing 'from Y to Y'... I actually felt her hair as she walked past on the stage...]

[fragments... Saya was turning a girl into some sort of pumpkin-girl-monster and very painfully... She thought she'd get away with it but the girl came after her to eat her.]

[fragments... petting a white kitty with one blue eye and one yellow eye... the kitty turned to the sky... two moons appeared in the sky... yellow and blue... the world ended as a collision of magma and water... falling through inverted void...]
    fgjgj

Had a strange dream about some kind of Olympics that took place at a supermarket o_O. One of the contestants had a daughter (who looked a little like Merida from Brave) who was a troublemaker and was messing with some of the obstacles and all that. I don't know, it was very odd despite having a "story" to it. Like I think the fate of the world was in the balance or something.

Other stuff happened, but I can't recall them.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

Today I had a dream that I had a Pokeball and I threw it at a rock and it became a Roggenrola!

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

I had a strange dream the other night in which I had to stop a man from carrying out genocide against people with mustaches.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I've been having dreams every night about getting pulled over. >_>

In one of them, I was actually arrested (for throwing a CD disk around in a parking lot...hardcore, right?) then taken to the outskirts of a dreary, old west town, and left for dead. But I got my car back somehow, and started driving again. On the way, I saw flashing lights in my rear-view. I pulled to the side of the road, which was downhill. The cop was going so fast, that he flew over the downhill slant and landed directly on my car. When I got out and looked at him, he had a wave of apologetic-ness wash his face. After talking with him for a little bit, I realized it was Will Arnett (Job in Arrested Development). Then I woke up. :|

The reason why it was Will Arnett was because I was watching the Ghibil movie "Secret World of Arrietty", and I had found out that he was one of the voices. Apparently that stuck in my head >_> I mean, COME ON!

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    I had a strange dream the other night in which I had to stop a man from carrying out genocide against people with mustaches.
    Why does that sound awesome in my head?

I don't think I dreamed a lot last night, I kept tossing and turning. Didn't help the cat kept coming in and out of my room, so him jumping on the bed would jolt me out of sleep, and I think it was unusually warm last night. I do slightly recall something about Count Bleck and my closet, though...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

2 Days ago i dreamed about my old best friend, his crush was lying on the floor with her boyfriend and they were making out.
    He gave me a sad look. Hope he is ok i wish him nothing but the best
    Yesterday i had another dream, forgot about it tho.

I dreamed my house got robbed, and all they took was toilet roll.
    [IMG]http://oi46.*******.com/jt7yg2.jpg[/IMG]

I had a dream that I went into a shop, and a family friend was in there too. She was looking at a wall rack of candy, and was going to buy a bag of *Struggling to remember* uh...I forgot. Anyway, I walked up to her and said:
    "Hiya." She ignored me, but said to me:
    "I am no part of you or your family." She walked off, and bought the candy. It was weird.
    One day you will be released in a peaceful and more distant time. What would it be like? I wonder if- I have no regrets. My journey has been good. I served a beautiful queen and you and I shared many adventures. Those memories will always be with me.
    I have officially claimed Luxray!

I dreamt last night that my brother was in my social group.....o___O;

He said that'll never happon when I told him it irl XD;

I rarely have dreams but when I do, they're usually not lucid. And when I realize I'm dreaming, I can't take control of it. It's like my brain is working against my own will and won't let me do what I want.

Page 39 of 90 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast