Page 42 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 2275

Thread: dreams

I had very strange dream that happened last Monday. I slept well, and unconsciously my lovely little sister woke me up, and she told me that I had moaned and said 'papa' with horror face. I didn't realize what happened with me. My little sister felt afraid. And, I went back to the bed for sleeping XD.

I usually dream about me and my sisters/families/friends/rivals are in something nice place like town but I don't know where it is.

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom

I have really weird, involved dreams every few nights. It's funny, I almost never dream about Pokemon or video game-related stuff. Instead I dream about...disappearing toilets.

Though when I was little, I had a dream that I was flying over Princess Peach's castle from the Mario series. Still one of my favorite dreams.

Friend Safari - Bug with Butterfree/Volbeat/Vivillon - PM me for my FC!
        Spoiler:- Shiny hunting stuff:

Has anyone ever heard of the game LSD? (If you haven't, google it or go to Youtube) Yeah, that's pretty much what my dream are like.

One of the weirdest ones I had was this: For some reason we are in a a burning, destroyed desolate city. However, it's a cartoony version like in old cartoons. Every person in the city (myself included) are animated like South Park characters. For some other reason, I am Spider-Man. Somehow, I defeat an unknown villain and tie him up with licorice (yes, a rope made of licorice). After defeating him, Dora the Explorer's song "We Did It" begins to play as we celebrate in victory. That's as far as I got before I had to wake up to go to school.

That's how most of my dreams are. A conglomeration of random junk put together into a dream that makes logical sense in the dreamworld.
    3DS FC: 0834-1463-5769
    IGN: Jacob

Grass Safari: and Quilladin

Shiny Pokemon FT: Tyrantrum

Shiny Pokemon LF:

If I have a spout of playing a game it will appear in my dream.

For example, I played Minecraft for a few good hours yesterday, and thus dreamed a blocky dream. But for some reason my dad was in my dream talking to a banana in a Russian accent.

biatch im fabulous

Last night I had a dream that I was driving a Range Rover through a park, then i hit a climbing frame. I came out of the car and my friend pulled up in front of me with a merry go round on this roof.
    Heart Gold team:

Credits: Nakashima

I once had a dream that I was at some kind of concrete and chain-link fence concert stage (but everything took place in the stands and connected buildings), and a guy with blue skin was brainwashing everybody (but I forgot the method). I never got caught, but there was no way out.
    I lost my DSi with my Black version in it.
    3DS FC: 0774-4658-6515 If you wanna' swap, tell me on my profile page.

I'm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Click the link to learn more.

last night I had a dream I came out to my family and then locked myself in a room in my grandmother's house.. it was weird.

I had this weird dream that I was chained to my bed and some surgeon had this HUGE Death Ray and I asked why I was here and then I woke up, never knowing the answer
    I create all of the banners I use.

I had a dream last night where a Murkrow (or was it a normal crow?) was saying "Wake up. Wake up. WAKE UP!" over and over again. Turns out it was my mom actually telling me to wake up.
    3DS FC: 0834-1463-5769
    IGN: Jacob

Grass Safari: and Quilladin

Shiny Pokemon FT: Tyrantrum

Shiny Pokemon LF:

^Hahaha! Got to laugh at that.

I had a dream last night where I was wearing a Cardiff Football Kit and was going to train with the team...and I somehow ended up in Australia in the kitchen at a BBQ. WTF?
    Yveltal, the Destruction Pokémon: "When its life comes to an end, it absorbs the life energy of every living thing and turns into a cocoon once more."

Spoiler:- Current Hunts:

well i had two weird dreams recently but ill tell you the more interesting story. i had writers block and i needed to come up with an assignment for english class. then some days afterwards i had a dream that there was this girl who was a ghost and couldn't speak and her mother was shocked and looked for the person who murdered her daughter. her friend (a friend who's a boy) helped cos he cares deeply for her. and they do a bunch of random searching and at the end they found no one and so her friend tells the mother a story about how his grandmother committed suicide. then the mother understands that there was one more person who could have killed her. herself. the dead girl nodded. and the dream ended there before i could find out why she committed suicide.
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

Last night I had a dream that I was in Sonic Generations game, it was kind of epic to see myself from 10 years ago. Great dream I had in weeks.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

*sigh* Dry spell... Fragments for a few weeks again...

(excerpts from my dream journal)
    [fragments... walking through a green tiled labyrinth... like a greenhouse... with two girl DCs... another girl DC who lived in the greenhouse... we left her... but she wanted to play... art museum with slides everywhere... tornado outside convenient store... running to hotel... blankets in door... running down street...]

[fragments... I was in a Wal*Mart... run out... fly into night sky with girl DC... I was flying with mechanical airplane wings that I could attach to myself... dropped them in a river... a library... looking for WWII books...]

[fragments... Zapdos, Articuno, Moltres... destroyed the world...]

[fragments... empty airport... Eriq calling at empty candy booth for candy... Eriq almost had a seizure... calling 911 but reaching a "teacher from Arizona"...]

[fragments... I had a gun that shot sharpies... running with Eriq and Solid Snake from a "invisible, Clu-like" enemy...]
    fgjgj

Anyone dreamt up a piece of music that doesn't actually exist? I dreamt something like that this morning.

How ridiculous. Mourning something that never was -- my dashed hopes, my dashed dreams, and my soured expectations.

My dreams are weird. Sometimes I wake up in another dream and then finally wake up...only to barely remember anything from the original dream I was having. Its dreamception...

Proud Member Of SPCS
        Spoiler:- Credits And Pokedex Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    Anyone dreamt up a piece of music that doesn't actually exist? I dreamt something like that this morning.
    Yeah, I do that a lot. Then in the morning, I always forget the brilliance that would have been my composition.*

*May or may not actually sound like this.
    Hi, I'm part of the staff on Pokemon Showdown!, if you have any questions or need any help, VM or PM me.

Last night I dreamt I dropped my Nintendo DS Lite....and lost ALL my data on Pokemon White version O-o;

Then I kept throwing the game on the ground (AFTER taking it out of my ds lite) to get the file back and never had any luck.

I also seemed more upset about losing my VICTINI over losing my beloved Hydreigon. O_o; I'll never understand that....

I also dreamt me and my brother were taking a train to florida...and you couldn't breath in the train O_o;

Strange dreams...
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

I had a dream that I was leaving a movie theater with two of my friends and one of my friends sister. Her sister just left us. Then all 3 of us heard screaming and then gunshots. After they killed that person, they were shooting everywhere. The person looks like a police officer. Then I woke up being scared. I feel like scarred for life ;---;
    No.

Two nights ago i had a dream that i was trying to contact my neighbour and then i found him as a old man, but then he turned young again, then i appeared in a dock (supposedly a fair/circus in my dream) and i was rapping (like the singing kind) then my neighbour hugged me and said "aww your so adorable" then i woke up.

FC:1891-1694-6992

I might as well post what I dreamt last night, even though it wasn't all that big a deal, I do kinda wanna get back into dream journaling, anyways....(that said, i was reading dreams about pokemon by other people online just a little while ago)

Anyways, last night...I basicly dreamt I was trying to make ACTUAL ICE CREAM.....with juice (orange/peach/mango juice, mind you~~tasty stuff XD; ). o_O; And no milk just. Juice...and that it would magically turn into ICE CREAM if I 'sterred' it with colored mini spoons. Then relised I needed an ice cream maker, since juice freezes over the spoon otherwise. Then I remembered we didn't have the miniature ice cream maker we had when me and my brother were kids anymore irl (which we did used to have). Then kinda woke up after that.

Strange dream. xD; Who else feels hungry after reading that?...I think i'm gonna finish off the strawberries in our fridge right now......
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Oh this is probably one my most memorable dreams.ok it was actually pretty short.or at least what I remember is but me and my friend were hanging out.it was weird I was watching myself from a third person view.ok then we drove to taco bell (I'm not even old enough to drive)I dunno what we were arguing about but he pissed me off and a stabbed him then stole a taco truck.(I was really obsessed with tacos I even had a short song)END OF DREAM WIERD RIGHT!?ASK FOR THE SONG IF YOU WANNA HERE
    “I want to open all these boxes…but a mortal life span is too short to do such a thing.
    But, if I had someone to help me in my battles…if I had that person…” -Hagu from Honey and Clover

Page 42 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3238394041424344454652 ... LastLast