Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2280

Thread: dreams

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    If there's anything I hate, it's recurring dreams.

Every once in a great while, I'll dream of a dismembered human head strapped in a wheelchair chasing me down inside my old elementary school (it's this location because the very first time I had this dream, I was only 7 or so). The doors would always be locked from the outside, so I was TRAPPED... every time I would get way ahead of him to the other side of the school, he would use the bathroom mirrors to warp to other bathroom mirrors. It always got to the point where I become heavily exhausted in the dream, which resulted in me waking up in a panicky state.

I know, not a dream... more like a nightmare.
    You would think 13 years later, the dream would eventually exit your mind, but nope.
    Yeah those get annoying, when I wake up from one of those I'm always like "not again"

Last night I had several different nightmares. I was stressing out like crazy before I went to bed, which may have been the cause.

The first one I had involved living inside a mini-theater. There was a bed backstage and I laying there, when suddenly someone who looked exactly like me came in and tried killing me.

The next one was again me in a bed, only I was in my room. I was laying there and could not physically move my body, which freaked me out.

Another one was me in the bathroom puking over and over.

And finally, the last one was me being hunted inside a building. I was running from some people and they tried shooting at me. At the end, I was at the top of the building and I had to jump off to my death or be shot.

It was not a very good night for me.

Yesterday I had an exam in my most important class - and I dreamed last night that the teacher graded it all in front of me and unfairly flunked me. Needless to say I woke up mad at him and I'm still mad!

{the rest, I haven't decided on yet or trained far enough.}

Quote Originally Posted by Batwing View Post
    And finally, the last one was me being hunted inside a building. I was running from some people and they tried shooting at me. At the end, I was at the top of the building and I had to jump off to my death or be shot.
    I have had SO MANY weird and vivid dreams of being shot in the past. So, did you jump or did you get shot in the dream? 0_o Falling-dreams are the worst.

Anyway, I have to post this weird dream (which also involves firearms):

I was in this white oblivion-place, and I was wearing my normal clothes, except my right foot was bare. A man was standing in front of me with a shotgun, and stated: "You have two options: I can shoot you in the head, or in the heart". I began hysterically crying at the thought of dying, and I ran toward him, snagging the shotgun right out of his hands. I then aimed it at my right foot (the bare one), and shot myself in the foot. Quite literally, I shot myself in the foot. You'd think that shooting yourself in the foot with a shotgun would totally obliterate it, yes? Well, it left a perfectly-round, bloody hole in my foot instead. Then I started running around, telling people, "I shot myself in the foot!"

Then I woke up.

Z0mg, people, look at all the symbolism in that. Too many symbols. Da faq.

KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique

Trainer Info / Wants
        Spoiler:- clicky here:

Use Wolveram as a referrer if you do join!!!!
    Credit goes to pkmnfn for the Ho-Oh bar

So I thought I was still at outdoor school. I was still sitting on the bench staring at the campfire.
    Then I started singing.
    About scat.
    And banana slugs.
    And the moon.
    Then I thought I was still playing with the dirt in the garden.
    Kneading it back and forth, back and forth.
    Then...
    I was standing in the freezing creek. Someone was falling off the log.
    I was transported to the dining hall, where we were having a debate about what would happen if we cut down 60% of the redwoods in the world.

Then I woke up and remembered it was Saturday and I had a headache.

I had a cool dream last night. ^_^

In the dream, me and my brother had this Smash Bros-type-of-video game that you could go into at times. Also, you got to play as. MEW AND RIKU in it. o_o; Yes, Riku from Kingdom Hearts. He had 2 versions you could 'play' as; 'Normal' and 'posessed'....and possesed Riku looked like the normal one (regular outfit in kh2 that isn't replika or organization 13 base, mind you~). Cept he had ONE EYE. And it was huge and in the middle of his forhead. Yeah....O_o;

Also, I played as Mew a lot. And used 'transform' to become many different things, such as Disney characters, too, like; Tinkerbell (this was cute~), Simba (from The Lion King :P), and.....even Phinias and Ferb characters O.o; Also, at one point, i'm inside of the game. As a MEW. And I was climbing around and changing my size by 'transforming' into different characters and stuff. It was fun.

Then something about Riku and Mew having a race later on, a 'survival mode' (yes, i watched Jumanji before bed last night...xD; ), and, I think the music where you race Riku in KH1 played at parts~

I liked this dream. It was cool. ^_^

also, Jigglypuff was shown at parts looking Hello Kitty/semi-gijinka/popstar-ish, too, with bows in her 'hair'. Awww~
    Riku from kingdom hearts is so hot :P

^ rawr :P ITS A LION ADD THING. XD

Here is a quick gist of one of my dreams last night:

I beat up a bear!

Would go into full detail but that would be too much to handle for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by Duranteater View Post
    Here is a quick gist of one of my dreams last night:

I beat up a bear!

Would go into full detail but that would be too much to handle for you all.
    If Freud were still alive in today's meme-filled internet world..... Guess what interpretation he'd give XDDDDDD
    LOL what is it with me today...

Spoiler:- Credits:

I dreamt that the whole of London was being buried in sand. Then the Twin Towers dropped down from the sky and started sucking up all the sand, but when all the sand was gone the whole city had been painted in neon colours.

I think that's the weirdest dream I've had in a while.

I dreamed that I committed suicide in the middle of a busy street. That's actually pretty normal by my standards...

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

Quote Originally Posted by iliekmudkipz View Post
    I dreamed that I committed suicide in the middle of a busy street. That's actually pretty normal by my standards...
    Ummm.... What?

I dreamt last night that I was so tall I had to crawl to get through buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

I had one of those lucid dreams where you can control what's happening, so I chose to dream about sleeping. I was really tired.
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyRaikou View Post
    I had one of those lucid dreams where you can control what's happening, so I chose to dream about sleeping. I was really tired.
    That's it? You have the entire dream world before you and you sleep? You really must have been tired!

Quote Originally Posted by /b/ board
    What does Cheese Pizza mean?

I had a dream I finished my album and I became famous and had a concert and was really happy then hopeful when I woke up. And wrote more songs.

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

I had a dream , I went back to between 80s ad 90s, seems legit.

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    I had a dream , I went back to between 80s ad 90s, seems legit.
    If you had gone back further you could have met some modern day hippies, my last dream was that I was out of drivers ed and I passed and was able to drive with my full license and not with just my permit, I had more freedom in that dream (as usual from a dream)

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

I had a Evil dream
    i was a evil overload That had black Wings
    and horns
    it was cool LOL?

I went skydiving and parachute didn't work. The rest is pretty obvious.

It was September 2013 and I was in seventh grade and I was scared and had no friends and someone had mistaken me for a 5th grader.

Election day's being tonight led me to have a lot of election-related dreams. Though the most memorable one came some time earlier, at least a month ago.

The voting was open, and to vote, everyone had to step up to the voting box and drop either a red styrofoam-looking letter into a box to vote Republican, or a blue one for Democrat. So everyone voted and the votes were even, and the last person to vote was this little girl (yeah, don't know why a kid could vote, but it is a dream). She apparently didn't know what she was doing, and she dropped a red letter into the box, thus electing Mitt Romney. Then the news came on, and he was so surprised he was actually in the White House now that he didn't know what he'd do then. So his first act was to take a helicopter to Canada to meet Stephen Harper, who personally congratulated his fellow Conservative. My family's always been on the Left-wing side, so it was kind of a nightmare.

I just really hope that wasn't an omen for today's results.
    All fear the vampiric ghost skeletal uber mr. mime caterpie!

Thank you Megadio for the awesome banner.

My dream last night:

I was pushing a newborn around in a stroller in a mall. The baby was my son and I went into a pottery store. Then the newborn grew and looked about 2 years old. But it was cute because I was teaching the toddler about the world and all the stuff that I like (video games, art, etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifist3000 View Post
    My dream last night:

I was pushing a newborn around in a stroller in a mall. The baby was my son and I went into a pottery store. Then the newborn grew and looked about 2 years old. But it was cute because I was teaching the toddler about the world and all the stuff that I like (video games, art, etc).
    Awww.... I always wanted to do that. But someday you'd have to explain 9 11.

I was standing on the very top of the Eiffel tower on the tip,just trying to balance myself so I wouldn't fall
    Shiny Count: 50

Thanks Eeveelover824 for the animated banner!

Thanks Fairywitch for the button!

Waiting for tonight to get a dream.

Page 57 of 92 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast