Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 2236

Thread: dreams

I had a dream in which I was in a blank, yet glitchy world... there was nothing there. No people, no wildlife, not even a solid ground by the looks of things... just little... squares in the distance, but I have no clue what they are.

I could hear voices on the outside, like people were not in the same world that I was, yet so tantalizingly close. It was almost like a mirror... minus the ability to see one another; we were just stuck on separate pathways, or something, and it hurt to know I could hear the voices, but couldn't interact with them or do anything to make them notice me. They sounded familiar, and I KNOW one of them was... but he didn't notice me either.

I have no idea what my dream meant, BUT I woke up with the strange feeling that somebody close to me is going to hurt me today... it's very strong, and very odd. Like I can feel it coming. I'm still wondering whether my dream had something to do with it or not, but I was fine when I went to bed, and even when I first drifted off... only after my dream did I wake up with this urge to hide away from everybody as to avoid being hurt.
    I used to care but now I'm pretty much just bored and heavily attracted to Jeff Clement.

Tumblr!: http://rubyhaireddemon.tumblr.com/

Dreams huh? I have lot of those all sort of stuff Zombie vs Machines, Zombie Pokemon, Nightmare about T-rex that melt after eating cheese for some reason, relationship ones, ect. The most influence ones are the Nightmares that result in me be tortured or killed (Both in simple Murder and rape fashion). Some people has said that the man in that could be a ghost as the way it goes and it was the only thing I dreampt for a month. However, the event did inspire my Villain for my story (If I ever actually start on that.

...Well I'm not sure if I posted this one yet :P

So one day I woke up with wings (yay for waking and still be dreaming). On the way to school I saw all these other people I knew become "mutated" (growing fins, getting on all fours). Apparently, this psycho dude grafted them on in our sleep. And he wanted to make us race to Moscow (Russia) and back (this is California).So we went and I still remember jumping off the treehouse. And because we were mutated we ran for ten hours nonstop.

Oh and then I "woke up" again. But this time the psycho dude wanted us to go through a obstacle course (better known as a water park). So we all climbed up the slides, swang on ropes and other silly stuff when the sky went gray and rain was pouring and lightning was trying to aim for us or something.

--End of Dream

However much sense that makes.

I had a weird dream a couple nights ago, about a few of my class mates and I going to this island resort that was styled after the Aztec/Mayan civilization. I don't remember the details too well, but I do remember one thing in particular: we had to leave the island because it was about to explode. Fortunately for us, there was an escape route on the island. Unfortunately, the escape route could only fit one person at a time, and there was about 20 of us and the island was going to explode in 10 minutes. I think I made it out, but I forgot... eh.

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Interesting...Survivor~!<3 ;D

Well yesterday I had a dream I was a Digimon, Renamon to be exact she looks like this http://e621.net/data/cb/be/cbbe466cb...064d41dc73.gif but full image is this http://www.lelola.net/archive/digimo.../t-renamon.jpg. So I had a kid who was a monster and stuff and he turned into a racecar and stuff...I went to a school to scare some little elementary kids..It was a confusing but fun dream XD

Had a dream of Wolves trying to kill me >_<

They were mean and Vicious...

Credit to Bru for my banners<3
    Quote Originally Posted by TayRanitar View Post
    Was wonder trading some starters yesterday and got a Bidoof called "JustinBieber". I then took it to the elite 4 to get mauled.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajduk View Post
    You, sir, are a true hero. I would follow you to hell and back.

i had a dream where one day this i had classes with in 6th grade from when i lived in the southern part of the u.s had moved up here during 12th grade year and miraculously still remembered my name but i didnt know her. I'll be back in 3 years and tell you if it happens =P lol

Cred to Astral Shadow for banner
    ASB TL 1, 9 TP

This is a weird one since there really wasn't much going on. Well, for whatever reason, my brothers decided to go ahead and buy all of the DreamWorks VHS copies because DreamWorks is awesome. However, one of them was Spirited Away for no apparent reason (Lion King was included as well o_O), and then we discover there was a sequel. We track it down to watch, and it's pretty much Chihiro as she's older, and somehow Haku arrived in the human world to live amongst them as also to be with Chihiro.

Stuff happens until one day, for whatever reason they turn into Jessie and James, though only they can see that themselves, since apparently their reflections are normal. So dumb things happen like they get all depressed and all, and then they're hanging out by some dam place, I don't know, and some gang sings a weird song. Once they leave, the dam starts up or something, and Haku/James gets carried away by the current and pulled under. Chihiro/Jessie tries to find him and save him while a few other people are coming by to rescue them. Well, then Haku/James finds himself stuck by some air vent of sorts, and when Chihiro/Jessie checked it out, she finds nothing there but an empty air vent with water being sucked in past a moving fan, and she screams bloody murder.

Though I also scream along with her as I'm watching, and I run out the room in hysterics for a bit before I come back to find that Haku/James found another way out and was safe. Then the movie ended, and I found a YouTube video of some kid who tormented his fish by dropping I think cherry bombs into their tank.

It was dumb. Other stuff happened prior to this dumb moment that was more exciting, but I sadly can't recall anything of interest except that candles were involved. Yeah, the sequence with candles were more interesting than this oddity of a moment.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

In this dream, I was a superhero in a group of superheroes. My abillity was to run very fact. We even beat a monster once.
    Black 2 Friend Code: 4900-4933-8066

I can trade:

Lickie by PopPrincess_Lyra

I dreamt of my favourite Slayers couple last night x3 I'm unsure, but it was them two in the hot springs and they kissed and wrestled about. EEEEEKKKK *fan-girl squeal* They also danced and stuff while being naked and rolling down a hill or some sort. There were more than I could remember, but I forgot the rest... AGGGGHH!! DX

My other dream was, that there was a sandcastle and I was suck in this huge and deep hole XD and daddy had to help me out of there LOL nya~

I was locked in that room. It looked just like my bedroom, but it was empty. Closet doors were torn out, no curtains adorned the windows, and the carpet was removed, leaving only a hard linoleum flooring that was cold to the touch. I brought my cousin with me, because I remembered what happened before. Rather, I remembered the feeling; one of pure horror. I could put no images to the terrors, though, and I knew that he, my cousin, that is, would appreciate a good scare. My parents had warned me to stay away from the doppelganger room, but the thrill of pure fear was impossible to resist. As I enter the room, the door slams behind me. My cousin was nowhere to be seen, and the once bright sun that bled in through the windows was dropped into the background, a cold moon rising in its place.

I tried the door, but as I touched the handle, I heard a scratching at the other side. It didn't sound like any animal, but more like something humanoid, with nails long and curled to perfectly give that chalkboard sound against the wood. I released the knob immediately, and as I did, an electric blue glow began to radiate into the room. The source was the lone window, and in my curiosity, I climbed the dresser that sat in front of it and peeked my head outside. There, in the parking lot, two children played with a ball. They were all in silhouette, however, the children and ball both, and the same color blue that filled the room. I watched them, seemingly a boy and a girl, bounding the ball back and forth, giggling as they did so.

After a couple of minutes, I decided it best to ignore the phenomenon. As I began to descend the dresser, my foot knocked loose one of the drawer handles. Immediately, fast enough to have broken his neck, the boy switches his gaze to me, his featureless face still managing to peer into my very essence. Shocked, I stumbled, banging my head against the floor. I stood quickly and looked back out the window. The children were gone, and their ball bounced in place a few times before coming to a roll.

Then the scratching at the door began, louder than ever, and a demonic growl was heard accompanying it. After a second, a violent pounding joined in as well, the sounds being loud enough to be near deafening. Scratching, growling, pounding, and worst of all, the sound of the door's wood cracking as it began to give way. In a panic, I scanned the entire room for something with which to defend myself, but could find nothing before the door burst open.

Then I woke up. :3
        Spoiler:- My Blog and Friend Codes:
    My Shinies:

Well...I went into my parents' room to get this gel thing for this cold sore I had...and my dad came out and yelled at me for going in their room. But I got the gel and went back to my own room. There was an sleeping unfamiliar guy right there on the ground. My dad came out and sort of...trampled on the guy on the ground, who was stirring. So I grabbed some stuff and ran out of the house, only to find a group of zombies out there.

End of Dream

New Dream

Now the short dream consisted of...an evil Taylor Swift. Really scary dream, though it was rather short.

Lately i have been waking up from my dreams with music playing. Does anyone know what it means?

First was 'Because You loved me' by Celine Dion. The other was 'You guardian angel' by TRJA...So I've been lisening to them recently...but nothing :/ nya~

Quote Originally Posted by Rayze Darr View Post
    I was locked in that room. It looked just like my bedroom, but it was empty. Closet doors were torn out, no curtains adorned the windows, and the carpet was removed, leaving only a hard linoleum flooring that was cold to the touch. I brought my cousin with me, because I remembered what happened before. Rather, I remembered the feeling; one of pure horror. I could put no images to the terrors, though, and I knew that he, my cousin, that is, would appreciate a good scare. My parents had warned me to stay away from the doppelganger room, but the thrill of pure fear was impossible to resist. As I enter the room, the door slams behind me. My cousin was nowhere to be seen, and the once bright sun that bled in through the windows was dropped into the background, a cold moon rising in its place.

I tried the door, but as I touched the handle, I heard a scratching at the other side. It didn't sound like any animal, but more like something humanoid, with nails long and curled to perfectly give that chalkboard sound against the wood. I released the knob immediately, and as I did, an electric blue glow began to radiate into the room. The source was the lone window, and in my curiosity, I climbed the dresser that sat in front of it and peeked my head outside. There, in the parking lot, two children played with a ball. They were all in silhouette, however, the children and ball both, and the same color blue that filled the room. I watched them, seemingly a boy and a girl, bounding the ball back and forth, giggling as they did so.

After a couple of minutes, I decided it best to ignore the phenomenon. As I began to descend the dresser, my foot knocked loose one of the drawer handles. Immediately, fast enough to have broken his neck, the boy switches his gaze to me, his featureless face still managing to peer into my very essence. Shocked, I stumbled, banging my head against the floor. I stood quickly and looked back out the window. The children were gone, and their ball bounced in place a few times before coming to a roll.

Then the scratching at the door began, louder than ever, and a demonic growl was heard accompanying it. After a second, a violent pounding joined in as well, the sounds being loud enough to be near deafening. Scratching, growling, pounding, and worst of all, the sound of the door's wood cracking as it began to give way. In a panic, I scanned the entire room for something with which to defend myself, but could find nothing before the door burst open.

Then I woke up. :3
    Ya know there's that moment when you wake up from an epic dream either in a cold sweat or with a "Dang, I wanted to finish that dream" feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Lately i have been waking up from my dreams with music playing. Does anyone know what it means?

First was 'Because You loved me' by Celine Dion. The other was 'You guardian angel' by TRJA...So I've been lisening to them recently...but nothing :/ nya~
    ...Whaa? You wake with music playing or you dream with music playing?

Cause I think I've done the latter, when I was dreaming about...a bathroom (I've done that quite a few times in the past)...and there was a person playing a violin. Beethoven, probably. If that is valid music for you. Unless you mean like, pop or something, then no. Sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostStorm View Post
    Ya know there's that moment when you wake up from an epic dream either in a cold sweat or with a "Dang, I wanted to finish that dream" feeling.
    Oh, believe you me, I did NOT want to finish that one. o-o;

I did, however, finish it anyway. Dreams make great inspirations for short stories.
    My Shinies:

Last night, I had a dream about a girl named Luna... She had Mint Green hair, (In a long ponytail) Blue eyes, Tan Skin and A Red Flower in her hair.

Her attire was:

A Silver Necklace with a sapphire at the end of it
    Red Boots
    Thin Black Jeans
    A Red Leotard with a white sash around her waist

Luna is a confused young woman. She often questions her emotions, or lack thereof. She is easily confused and frightened. However, as Luna learns more about herself, in the dream, she becomes more assertive and determined. Once she learns her true past, (which I won't reveal) she is insecure about her unique heritage and questions if she can feel love...

I might have to write a Fan Fic about her MUCH later, to develop her personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

Quote Originally Posted by Gothic-Gothorita View Post
    Last night, I had a dream about a girl named Luna... She had Mint Green hair, (In a long ponytail) Blue eyes, Tan Skin and A Red Flower in her hair.

Her attire was:

A Silver Necklace with a sapphire at the end of it
    Red Boots
    Thin Black Jeans
    A Red Leotard with a white sash around her waist

Luna is a confused young woman. She often questions her emotions, or lack thereof. She is easily confused and frightened. However, as Luna learns more about herself, in the dream, she becomes more assertive and determined. Once she learns her true past, (which I won't reveal) she is insecure about her unique heritage and questions if she can feel love...

I might have to write a Fan Fic about her MUCH later, to develop her personality.
    ...I'm...not even sure if that can even fit in a dream. That sounds simply like a character description 0-0
    Unless you remember dreams in High Definition. Or just one of those times where you remember your dreams. I love those times.

...I'm...not even sure if that can even fit in a dream. That sounds simply like a character description 0-0
    Unless you remember dreams in High Definition.
    Well, it's literally what she told me. I just have absolutely no idea how to express that in dialogue. X_X It was literally her talking to me in 3rd person, and she was just explaining herself. She told me she was my Great, Great, Great, Granddaughter... That, and she wielded a thin sharp, VERY slightly curved blade.
    Last edited by White_Roar~; 17th March 2013 at 3:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

...Whaa? You wake with music playing or you dream with music playing?
    i mean like a song plays while i dream nya~

Sometimes I dream up strange film ideas. This is one I dreamt about last night.

A married couple is kidnapped by some mad scientist that turns them into robots. They are kept there a few days before they are found and the scientist is killed. Somehow they are able to be turned back into humans, but the wife refuses as she wants to stay as a robot. Why? Heck if I know, it was a dream, I'd guess maybe the electronics corrupted her or something. The rest of the film was dealing with the fact that a human and a robot want to keep alive their marriage and all the emotional struggle that comes with it, but then my dream just kinda fizzled out into something else. Shame really.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    i mean like a song plays while i dream nya~
    That's not that unusual. I have that happen from time to time.

For me, more often than not, it is due to music being played out loud in the house while I sleep. It is very possible for you to hear outside sounds and for those sounds to carry over into your dreams. Once, I had a dream where I was listening to the RENT soundtrack and then my iPod suddenly had this distorted sound come out of it instead. As it turns out, when I awoke I discovered my sister was playing a video game right next to me as I slept and that was the sound I heard in the dream.

Which leads me to my next point: In other cases, what we hear is internal. I would have dreams where current songs would play because of how overplayed they were on the radio. One dream involved a large number of Katy Perry songs. That is what I call getting a song stuck in your head. Other times, I would be singing random songs for no apparant reason. One dream involved me singing Like A Virgin by Madonna, but usually I tend to sing original songs written by me at the time of dreaming, which I think is really cool.

3DS FC: 3738-0653-3802 ♥

I had a dream about my crush... how me & her we're starting to get along with eachother again after all the heated drama that happened. It was real romantic & mushy until I woke up into reality & it was only 7:00 in the morning.
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

I think I had a Degrassi dream. =_=

Clare was being prosecuted at some school trial, and Eli was trying to defend her case, but the whole shenanigan resulted in both of them being kicked out of school. Then, while Eli's walking Clare home (down a poorly-lit street at nighttime), they have their own little recollection of the day, and as they're talking... I wake up.

Seriously? I'm not even an Eclare fan. >^<

Quote Originally Posted by The Benmeister View Post
    Sometimes I dream up strange film ideas. This is one I dreamt about last night.

A married couple is kidnapped by some mad scientist that turns them into robots. They are kept there a few days before they are found and the scientist is killed. Somehow they are able to be turned back into humans, but the wife refuses as she wants to stay as a robot. Why? Heck if I know, it was a dream, I'd guess maybe the electronics corrupted her or something. The rest of the film was dealing with the fact that a human and a robot want to keep alive their marriage and all the emotional struggle that comes with it, but then my dream just kinda fizzled out into something else. Shame really.
    Oh, wow. That's actually pretty cool.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

It begins by falling, but hardly any distance at all. After only a second I slam down, hard, on a small, oak table, floating in the middle of a pitch dark room. I can tell that the floor stretches far below where the table's legs are. In a brief flash, the room lights up as the floor comes to life. I see bodies, torn, mangled and burned, yet standing up and screaming at me, their eyes being nothing more than empty sockets and their mouths torn open so wide, you'd think their jaws were no longer attached. Below them sparked a flame, and soon their naked lower bodies were engulfed, the red light illuminating the rest of the room.

The room had no end, but instead was a long hallway that seemed to stretch into infinite. The table began to move, bringing me with it as it floated towards the ever expanding darkness at the end. I saw spirits begin to burst from the walls, see-through but glowing red in the light of the burning undead below. Their faces were distorted, twisted into all manner of grotesque shape. Some brought with them blades that they would swing in front of my face before racing off behind me, giggling in a demonic tone. Others had chains that they would drag across my person, cackling as they did so.

I closed my eyes, desperately waiting for the events to end, one way or another. Even with my eyes closed, though, the spirits' images showed through my eyelids. I could see every ghoul, still taunting me with their weaponry, and I could see them as the few rammed into me, passing right through me in a manner that burned my very insides. I closed my eyes tighter still, managing to break them from my vision if I did so to the point of pain. I endured the pain as best I could, but my eyes weakened, and one particularly vile and deformed ghost was there to greet me, directly in my face, as they returned to my vision. And so I sat there, beaten and terrified, my eyes closed but doing no good as I forced the pain of tightening my eyes shut, just for a slim chance of being rid of the vision of the spirits that haunted me so.
    My Shinies:

Oh boy..... apparently Smile Dog is now haunting my friend's dreams. If anyone knows how to beat this thing, PLEASE let me know. .....But don't post it here, since this thread is for dreams. Either send me a message or post it in the creepypasta thread. Much appreciated!

Page 69 of 90 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379 ... LastLast