Page 74 of 88 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2200

Thread: dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth1011 View Post
    Had a dream about myself getting stuck in an apocalyptic world akin to L4D and running out of neccesities as the zombies close in on my position... this piece of crap is getting old, and now I couldn't get to and fro around my house alone...
    You play too much L4D XD

I had a dream in which I was a super-soldier in a dystopian future... too much Terminator!

i had this one dream where my cousin got mad at me because i couldn't open the jar of peanut butter. :/

~ Excalibuuuuuur, Excalibuuuuur, from the United King, i'm looking for her, i'm going to Californiaaa~

I had one dream just on the previous night, about an original Digimon fanwork on Pixiv named "Digimon Infinity".
    I often had dreams about animes and manga and games I had watch/read/played before, but never on any fanwork before. Guess I had fell in love with that specific one.

Somewhere in an old-fashioned Digimon Infinity Battle Colosseum, Koutaro and Yuuna was somewhere in the crowded audience seat, looking at the large blank display screen that is supposed to show the fight of digimons between other tamers. They were there to investigate some incident about the unknown digimon realization incidents. Then suddenly, a small display TV just next to them appears Shukuremon, saying she need help and call the two main characters to somewhere out in the wild. Obviously, the two immediately went to the mountain area in the city ourskirt indicated by Shukuremon.
    During their way to the destination, they were attacked by some unknown digimon I can't even name it (and I don't even remember the looks). Because Yuuna has a flying digimon, she left Koutaro to defeat these digimons, where she went to the destination on her own. The screen changes immediately to the stage where Yuuna's Vintmon was defeated by an original digimon I can't even name it (somehow look very similar like Gurendramon, another original digimon in Digimon Infinity), and a mysterious boy dressed in black declared the fight is over.
    As Vintmon de-evolved back to Silvermon, that boy in black said that although Yuuna's digimon was defeated by him, he was interested in her digimon's lightning speed, but too bad that the tamer is such an amateur that cannot bring out the true potential of the digimon, persuading Silvermon to leave such weak tamer and be his digimon where he will train him to be the strongest digimon of all. On the opposite side, her pride was hurted by such word and being disheartened, she coldly told Silvermon to leave if he does think that she is such a weak tamer, leaving Silvermon baffled and confounded on what to say or even to react in this situation.
    On the other hand, Koutaro riding on his Meltdramon is dashing towards the place where Yuuna went to, hoping that they are fine as he heard the crushing sound of Vintmon...

To be continue... (if there is ever any continue)

I really wanted to see the continue, too bad that before I can see anything further, my mom woke me up roughly from sleep.
    Last edited by Crystal; 24th May 2013 at 10:58 PM.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

Been having alot of dreams as of late ever since I stopped smoking.

Alot of them have been pretty bazaar, but as usual, have always focused on relationships.

What I really like and noticed about my dreaming pattern as of late, is that they may seem like they're new and everything, but they're not. They're really just regurgitated memories of my life's past experiences put together, and all put into a series of different situations that all play out together.

It was a pretty funny pattern that I noticed not too long ago, and when I looked back into alot of my dreams of the past, they were all actually alot like that.

One of the things that I have been into and interested in as of late, is being able to try and pull off astral projection. Been really wanting to try that one out.

Had another dream I mistook for reality. My mom and I went to a Dairy Queen, and we bought ice cream in the kinda' cups you'd buy an iced cappuccino in. Then we gave one to my sister. And I woke up.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

A lot of my dreams lately have included people I haven't seen or talked to in person for months even years. Like the the dream I had last night or 2 nights ago by the time this is read.

It starts out with me hanging out with some friends at a restaurant, most notably a girl I used to have a crush on years ago (I'll call her "Maria"). I was Maria's ride home, so she waited near the entrance with another friend while I went to grab the car. While walking to said car, I heard my name, I looked around to see my friend "Jackson" in his Honda Civic. We had some small talk, mostly about his car and all his mods that he has done/will do (he converted it a RWD). At one point he asks me what I'm doing there, and told him "Here with some friends, gotta drive one back to her place." Then pointed behind me to Maria who is like 20-ish ft away. Jackson does some friendly heckling, to which I jokingly respond with "Nah boy, racers don't need girls!" He then asks me, since I'm a racer, what do I drive. I point to an AE86 at the other end of the parking lot all by itself. And again we talk about car specs (I dropped a 2JZ engine in it.) We finally say our goodbyes, and I pull up to get Maria. Apparently she heard my comment and asked me about it, I told her it was a joke and I stole the line from Initial D, then we kiss. Fast forward to my room, don't worry kids no sexy time happening (isn't that a bad thing?) And we're having some type of dramatic conversation, didn't know what it was about, but it had that "heavy" air to it. I turn to leave, she says something, I turn back say something back and shes gone. And then I wake up.

TL;DR: My friend had a sweet car, I had a sweet car, I had the girl, and it was freaking sweet. And then I woke up. Damn wish fulfillment dreams.
    Last edited by PKMN Trainer Rex; 26th May 2013 at 1:37 AM.
    Well met, friend! This is my signature.

I have had yet another crazy dream. This one wasn't lucid though.

So I was at school and everyone was in the one area. I'm not sure why but everyone except for my friend and I had big, green crayons sticking out of their mouths and smoke was coming from them. My friend started choking from all the smoke so we ran to the science rooms. When we got in there were people trying to keep the door shut cause a bunch of people with crayons were trying to barge into the room. The people then asked my friend and I to help them. After that I woke up.

I dreamed about a steel-wool mareep
    wouldn't it be a nice idea?

Had a dream about getting McDonald's. Mistook it for reality again.

i had a dream where i beat the crap out of my brother (can't remember why, lol) , and a dream last night, where i had to shoot a guy trying to end the world, killed him, then time reversed, to where he wasn't born at the same moment i killed him. creepy
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Normally I don't have dreams, but a couple weeks ago, while I was busy hunting a shiny Electabuzz/Magneton, I had a dream where I ran into the latter. The that morning, I instantly switched on my DS, and after no more than 15 REs, boom, there it was. It felt so surreal, but I was happy to get it none the less.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/30nc01x.png[/IMG]

PASBL
    | Clock shop on Hiatus | Tumblr
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/swtmiw.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Ding Ding Sparkle Sparkle:

Mew The Gato is offline अद्वितीय संग्राम

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    i had a dream where i beat the crap out of my brother (can't remember why, lol) , and a dream last night, where i had to shoot a guy trying to end the world, killed him, then time reversed, to where he wasn't born at the same moment i killed him. creepy
    (O_O) What? This was so... so dynamic... I hope I never have such a dream...
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 10th June 2013 at 9:07 AM.

I have officially claimed Mew.

when I was younger I always use to have dreams about the car rolling down a hill.

Offering:
    Looking for
    My 3ds fc:4441 9598 4755

I had a dream that I went to school. It was dark, like it was night or something. There was a floating head thingy in a room and I wasnt aloud in but the lights went out and guess what it was... FLOATING CHOCOLATE! Weird huh? I wish I could've eaten it :P

Dreams are weird for me. I dream quite a lot, however, I almost never have nightmares, on average, I have about one a year. This may be akin to the fact that I really don't have any fears anymore.

On top of this, I don't really have many positive dreams either, well actually I have them occasionally but I have neutral, random, meaningless dreams a lot more often.

I also have trouble lucid dreaming - I find it difficult to initiate, I have followed numerous websites in the past but I just gave up. I have had a few lucid dreams, but not many, its as if when I try it never works. Does anyone have advice on this?

I had a dream once when I was walking home from school. Instead of 10 minutes it lookedlike 10 hours BECAUSE IT WAS MIDNIGHT BEFORE I EVEN GOT HOME AND STILL DIDNT GO THERE!
    I was with a friend I don't talk or play with anymore and I saw a stray dog on the road. We were just walking past the high school. I thought the dog was mine because it looked EXACTLY like my dog but but.... feral.....weird in the eyes... like it was some sort of mutt from the hunger games :P.....evil. It growled and charged at me and my friend. I jumped the gate of the high school and ran off my but my friend got headbutted by the dog and was sent flying backwards onto the floor. I kept running but heard MORE growling and biting and screaming. I woke up and saw it was a dream. Creepy....

I had a dream about myself being constipated... Pushing the heck out of my lower body parts as harder as possible. No wonder my mom told me when I woke up that I was kinda... making weird noises while I was asleep.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Retro-Chaos X View Post
    Dreams are weird for me. I dream quite a lot, however, I almost never have nightmares, on average, I have about one a year. This may be akin to the fact that I really don't have any fears anymore.

On top of this, I don't really have many positive dreams either, well actually I have them occasionally but I have neutral, random, meaningless dreams a lot more often.

I also have trouble lucid dreaming - I find it difficult to initiate, I have followed numerous websites in the past but I just gave up. I have had a few lucid dreams, but not many, its as if when I try it never works. Does anyone have advice on this?
    Actually, you may have nightmares or positive dreams, you just do not remember them. This is because your dreams end about 15 minutes before you wake up. However, if someone wakes you up during your dreams, you would usually remember that dream.

I often have Lucid Dreams, I do not even try. Most of my dreams are Lucid. It comes quite naturally to me. Lucid Dreams are common in ages up to 18, but are rare during adulthood, though not entirely gone.

Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    Actually, you may have nightmares or positive dreams, you just do not remember them. This is because your dreams end about 15 minutes before you wake up. However, if someone wakes you up during your dreams, you would usually remember that dream.

I often have Lucid Dreams, I do not even try. Most of my dreams are Lucid. It comes quite naturally to me. Lucid Dreams are common in ages up to 18, but are rare during adulthood, though not entirely gone.
    I didn't know that. Your pretty smart.

As for my dream, I dreamt the world was ending, an earthquake started, I saw a mister mime, and fell down a fissure. The falling felt real too. Why did it feel real?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claim:

I had a dream where I was playing Pokemon on a GBA (which I don't even OWN!), then I found a Shiny Lucario. Then my brother switched the game off and I woke up. What the hell could that possibly be a result of? Now if you excuse me, I'm off to obsess about Pokemon.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleTitan View Post
    I had a dream where I was playing Pokemon on a GBA (which I don't even OWN!), then I found a Shiny Lucario. Then my brother switched the game off and I woke up. What the hell could that possibly be a result of? Now if you excuse me, I'm off to obsess about Pokemon.
    A shame you couldn't retrieve it from the Dream World. X3

When I was younger, I had countless dreams where I woke up from another dream, and so on until I woke up.

I get about at least 2 lucid dreams a week. :P

*An excerpt from my Dream Journal*

Date: 6/16/13

I find myself in a hellish landscape complete with skull dungeons and fiery volcanoes. I look up to see a giant floating hybrid of an eagle, and a golem swoop down near me. I duck, and proceed to jump on it. On its back I can see a landscape that stretches to infinity, but as I approach a cliff, I jump off the stone bird and land. I watch as the eagle crashes into the cliff and turns to dust, and as the dust falls, a tremor starts. Chasms open in the earth and I fall down until I land on a blue rock, but then I seem to slip and have to hold on with one hand. This blue rock is from a previous dream but its from before I recorded my dreams. I reach to find a ledge jetting out from the side of the rock because I'm hanging on by an arm, unfortunately the rock starts crumbling as well, and I wake up soon after It shatters, as if it were a jewel breaking into shards.

Honestly this dream seems like a metaphor about holding onto something bad, like regret... but I don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    I didn't know that. Your pretty smart.

As for my dream, I dreamt the world was ending, an earthquake started, I saw a mister mime, and fell down a fissure. The falling felt real too. Why did it feel real?
    The falling felt real? It is like my dream where I was a ghost... and it felt real. It is probably just your mind playing tricks on you. Dreams can sometime act to evoke fears in you, while they remove them sometimes. Dreams feeling real are quite similar. Why? Because their is a theory that the "real world" is just a dream and the "dreams" are the real deal.

Also, Lucid dreams can actually be quite scary sometimes, due to the possibility of sleep paralysis. (Your mind wakes up, but your body is still sleeping, so you cannot move, but still be conscious of your surroundings.) Particularly scary when you have a monster walking towards you. AND this happens after you have woken up. So... it is not really a dream, more of an hallucination.

Along with that, if you ever see yourself flying in a dream, it can be "Astral Travel" which means that a part of your soul LITERALLY went flying... and you may encounter spirits, benevolent or evil... it is too scary for me... O_O

Page 74 of 88 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast