Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2275

Thread: dreams

Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    The falling felt real? It is like my dream where I was a ghost... and it felt real. It is probably just your mind playing tricks on you. Dreams can sometime act to evoke fears in you, while they remove them sometimes. Dreams feeling real are quite similar. Why? Because their is a theory that the "real world" is just a dream and the "dreams" are the real deal.

Also, Lucid dreams can actually be quite scary sometimes, due to the possibility of sleep paralysis. (Your mind wakes up, but your body is still sleeping, so you cannot move, but still be conscious of your surroundings.) Particularly scary when you have a monster walking towards you. AND this happens after you have woken up. So... it is not really a dream, more of an hallucination.

Along with that, if you ever see yourself flying in a dream, it can be "Astral Travel" which means that a part of your soul LITERALLY went flying... and you may encounter spirits, benevolent or evil... it is too scary for me... O_O
    With Lucid Dreaming, it's only scary if you don't know what you're getting into or you don't realize what you've accomplished. If you know it's a dream (the whole point of lucid dreaming), you won't see any monsters (which are still in your head). Also, sleep paralysis hallucinations occur when you wake up in your dream. Yes, the paralysis happens while you're awake, but if you're seeing monsters and stuff come towards you, it's in a dream.

And astral projections are pretty much the same thing. Paralysis can become an OBE (out of body experience) which is pretty much an astral projection. If you realize it's all in your mind, you should be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    The falling felt real? It is like my dream where I was a ghost... and it felt real. It is probably just your mind playing tricks on you. Dreams can sometime act to evoke fears in you, while they remove them sometimes. Dreams feeling real are quite similar. Why? Because their is a theory that the "real world" is just a dream and the "dreams" are the real deal.

Also, Lucid dreams can actually be quite scary sometimes, due to the possibility of sleep paralysis. (Your mind wakes up, but your body is still sleeping, so you cannot move, but still be conscious of your surroundings.) Particularly scary when you have a monster walking towards you. AND this happens after you have woken up. So... it is not really a dream, more of an hallucination.

Along with that, if you ever see yourself flying in a dream, it can be "Astral Travel" which means that a part of your soul LITERALLY went flying... and you may encounter spirits, benevolent or evil... it is too scary for me... O_O
    Oh, my freind Tom told me about that. He had sleep paralysis, and saw Jeff the killer. I looked up falling dreams the other day after my post, have you heard the theory where your brain causes a falling dream to prevent a coma?

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

Quote Originally Posted by Minedreigon View Post
    Oh, my freind Tom told me about that. He had sleep paralysis, and saw Jeff the killer. I looked up falling dreams the other day after my post, have you heard the theory where your brain causes a falling dream to prevent a coma?
    Indeed, but it is a theory, theories are not always true. Why do people see Jeff the Killer so much?

Quote Originally Posted by Electrolled View Post
    With Lucid Dreaming, it's only scary if you don't know what you're getting into or you don't realize what you've accomplished. If you know it's a dream (the whole point of lucid dreaming), you won't see any monsters (which are still in your head). Also, sleep paralysis hallucinations occur when you wake up in your dream. Yes, the paralysis happens while you're awake, but if you're seeing monsters and stuff come towards you, it's in a dream.

And astral projections are pretty much the same thing. Paralysis can become an OBE (out of body experience) which is pretty much an astral projection. If you realize it's all in your mind, you should be fine.
    Actually, even if I know that it is a dream, I cannot deny that it is terrifying. If not exactly a brave person... when I had my dream where I was a ghost, I knew that it was a dream, but I was still scared...

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

ON the subject of falling dreams, I sometimes find this reflected into real life. Like, if I suddenly start falling in a dream, my body literally jerks downward as if I hit the ground. Dunno' if it's significant, I just find it really creepy.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden193 View Post
    ON the subject of falling dreams, I sometimes find this reflected into real life. Like, if I suddenly start falling in a dream, my body literally jerks downward as if I hit the ground. Dunno' if it's significant, I just find it really creepy.
    Don't worry man, it's natural. It happens to me all the time....and it scares the hell out of me.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/zlsw91.jpg[/IMG]
    Creds to Silverend719

Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Pokémon White 2.

Because I want to nearly die by being impaled by ice spears.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I didn't know that Rocks turned into Haunted/Evil Trees nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfSpadez View Post
    Don't worry man, it's natural. It happens to me all the time....and it scares the hell out of me.
    My guess is that the jerk is to wake you up, therefore more evidence to support the coma theory.

My guess is that the jerk is to wake you up, therefore more evidence to support the coma theory.
    What, like, your body thinks your heart rate is too slow and you're dying, so it sends off a dream to counter that?

A shame you couldn't retrieve it from the Dream World. X3
    Haha, yeah... The odd thing was, however, that it was on a GBA....HAAACK!
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleTitan View Post
    Haha, yeah... The odd thing was, however, that it was on a GBA....HAAACK!
    Damn straight. B)

What, like, your body thinks your heart rate is too slow and you're dying, so it sends off a dream to counter that?
    Somthing like that, I'm guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar1008 View Post
    So a couple days ago I was out of town all day and had a couple hours to kill so I went to the park and managed to fall asleep sitting at one of the picnic benches...

I was at the martial arts academy and for some reason I was the only one there, so I tried to turn on the lights but the power was out. Rather than leave I stepped out to the practice floor and saw a snake sitting in the middle of the floor. I started to walk towards it and it snapped at me, then I ran away and woke up.

Weird dream but I'm terrified of snakes.
    A Freudian analysis would uncover that you are sexually frustrated.

The snake is a symbol of sexuality and the phallus in psychoanalytic literature, after all!

Quote Originally Posted by facetious View Post
    A Freudian analysis would uncover that you are sexually frustrated.

The snake is a symbol of sexuality and the phallus in psychoanalytic literature, after all!
    Which is why I rely on Jungian psychology. B) A combination of the two seems to do good enough.
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 20th June 2013 at 5:24 PM.

I had a dream. A very sad one. Well three dreams. One was sad, other was suspense and the other was fun.

The suspense was, I had a couple of friends. This girl, she wasn't my friend, but I don't know. She sort of kidnapped my friends and hid them. Luckily I found them before she murdered them. I even ended up removing her fake make up xD As ye can see, I don't remember much in that dream.

The sad one was, I found a filthy, stray dog in the street near the beach. I fed it with chocolate sticks and it looks REALLY famished to me. So I decided to take it with me. I shouted to my mom that I have to go to the bathroom. I went there to clean it.
    I named the dog as Racheria.
    As I was cleaning it in the shower, I didn't care if I was soaked from the shower whilst wearing my dry clothes, I noticed a thread in its mouth. I tried pulling it off but Racheria was wincing in pain. I guess the thread was deep inside it. So I left it. The thread felt like... a fishing thread thing from a fishin rod. When I finished washing it, it was a golden retriever dog. It was so cute!
    Then Mom came and saw the dog. She decided to pull the thread with ease whilst Racheria was asleep. But... I'm unsure. There was a huge hook out of the mouth. And for some reason I couldn't wake Racheria up. I rushed outside to get her to the hospital, but when we arrived here, it was already too late ):
    Then I woke myself up..... that was scary!

The fun one was, there's a small village and its guided by the protector wih orange, spiky hair. He was chunky. The fun thing I remember about is that, its food everywhere. Since their so small and tiny like fairies, they use food to attack each other's villages.
    Like donuts for wheels, 100s and 1000s as bullets, stuff like that. I don't remember much about it though. Bt it was fun.
    Weird thing about it is that, I drew that character during University last last year. He looks just like him! Especially it was a small village and that he was the tallest charater and he had red orange spiky hair and was very muscular...wow! My drawing came to life in my dream o.0 nya~

i can control my dreams most of the time,but this was a exception for the longest time
    so i find myself in my brothers room,with Bianca talking to someone(think it was Hilda from BW),and me in the corner watching,but really all i heard was we will find him(somehow my friend). so she transforms into suicune,and i'm teleported outside right next to a football field,suicune gone,and at night,and i can apparently visualize a map in front of my eyes,my friend marked by an electivire,i run up this realllly tall ramp,see my friend is on another,completely separate ramp,so i somehow do a superman jump,then this voice saying "but you have to go around the pokemon way!"time skips,i'm at my house talking to my friend,who looks a lot like volkner,talking about pokemon. the ast thing i said was "the pokemon we have today are better then the 150 at the start"apparently my dog is a diehard gen 1 fan,and tries to bite me,i run, and hit a wall where my bathroom door would be. i snap out of it.
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

Quote Originally Posted by worldwaker View Post
    apparently my dog is a diehard gen 1 fan
    That does not sound right. X3

I had a creepy dream once that wasn't scary enough to qualify as a nightmare: I was in my bed, but it was outside, for some reason. I looked around and saw a shadowy hooded figure approaching. I got creeped out, then woke up. And it wasn't Slender, because this was back in 2006, or something. Come to think of it, this was about the same year I hallucinated that my dad was Santa Claus...Man, 6 year old me was messed up. I didn't even get scared watching Doctor Who at that age. And living plastic is f**ked up.
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

I had a dream where my whole entire fourth grade class was in anime form and our teacher was killing us in a mine cart, like the kind from Temple Run 2.
    SO, I HERD U LIEK MAGIKARP?

Sorry for the hiatus. I'll try to be back and active as soon as possible. Thank you for your consideration.

I had a dream where I was getting my hair cut. It was so normal for a dream that I had to share it.
    Being ignored displeases me.

Dreamed that I was in a forest surrounded by candy. Then ants came and covered my whole body

I dreamt about seeing a shadow. Then I saw it clearly... it was a grey, transparent ghost. How mundane and stereotypical.
    Last edited by Mew The Gato; 25th June 2013 at 10:52 AM.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Had a freaky dream that SCP 173 was stalking my brothers and I (as well as a few other people whose faces and names I didn't recognize), and we were avoiding it best we could so we could go to bed. I'm not as disturbed by it now like I was when I woke up, in which I was all "Urrrrrrgh" doing so and never wanted to dream that kind of dream again. However, I'm pretty sure this is the second time I've dreamt something like this, though it's been a while. I was also snoring, apparently, so maybe I slept wrong or something...
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Last night, I dreamed I was wandering around this abandoned house with some guy. We were dressed in FBI-type garb and there were these two kids in that house, a boy and a girl. They claimed to be 11 and 8 respectively, but were far too tall. Their limbs were longer than my entire body and spindly, like a spider. They would purposely break their arms and legs so that they would grow back longer than before. The guy and I must have been part of some SCP-like organization, because we tried to apprehend them and bring them back to "head-quarters". They skewered him on their arms, but they kept calling me "mommy". They took me to this room full of candy, but I managed to get them to return to "head-quarters" with me.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

My most memorable dreams (bar their gory endings) keep predicting their future! Why? How?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I think I had a dream abour cyborg Blastoise one time...Can't remember if it was a fantasy or not...
    I AM ERROR!

I dreamed that I grinded my teeth so hard that my front tooth broke into two.
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast