Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 2275

Thread: dreams

Last night, I dreamed I was wandering around this abandoned house with some guy. We were dressed in FBI-type garb and there were these two kids in that house, a boy and a girl. They claimed to be 11 and 8 respectively, but were far too tall. Their limbs were longer than my entire body and spindly, like a spider. They would purposely break their arms and legs so that they would grow back longer than before. The guy and I must have been part of some SCP-like organization, because we tried to apprehend them and bring them back to "head-quarters". They skewered him on their arms, but they kept calling me "mommy". They took me to this room full of candy, but I managed to get them to return to "head-quarters" with me.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

My most memorable dreams (bar their gory endings) keep predicting their future! Why? How?
        Spoiler:- 3DS friend-code:

I think I had a dream abour cyborg Blastoise one time...Can't remember if it was a fantasy or not...
    I AM ERROR!
    Check out my YouTube channel! http://m.youtube.com/#/user/NinjaOfT...injaOfTheSkies
    My Pokemon/Futurama fanfic: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9186329/...anto-Adventure

I dreamed that I grinded my teeth so hard that my front tooth broke into two.

I just had a dream last night involving a Shiny Aipom.

When I caught my shiny Magneton, I had a dream about it the night before as well. Because of this, I'm not taking any chances. I'm hunting Aipom this evening if it kills me.

/now watch as none of the honey trees give me an Aipom

Bye Nerds
    PASBL | Tumblr

I had a dream that my two front teeth fell out...

Taking a break from Serebii and Pokemon till Sun and Moon come out. I do not want to be spoiled about new Pokemon.

I had a dream last night that I was caught in a trap from Saw. I won't get into the graphic details but if was a weird rack-like thing where I had to solve an insanely hade puzzle, and every time I screwed up I lost either a toe or a finger, and if I lost all of them, I would die. Luckily I survived with 8 fingers and 6 toes. It was a creepy dream.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu725 View Post
    I had a dream last night that I was caught in a trap from Saw. I won't get into the graphic details but if was a weird rack-like thing where I had to solve an insanely hade puzzle, and every time I screwed up I lost either a toe or a finger, and if I lost all of them, I would die. Luckily I survived with 8 fingers and 6 toes. It was a creepy dream.
    Like Hangman... whenever you mess up, one of your body part ends up in jail... this is similar, but even more dangerous... 0_0

I either had 2 weird dreams or one weirdly-connected dream. Basically I was informed that I had to do 2 jobs, the first was to protect a wedding. But then all of a sudden I was in like this place with a whole bunch of WWE Superstars and a big pit. And someone fell down it and died and Heath Slater fell down it but crawled along the sides. Then I was at the wedding and something bad happened so I ran away and I became Banjo and Kazooie for a brief time (I don't know if I was them or if I was playing as them) so they were, ya know when they can fly for a brief bit while I was flying then I ran out of feathers then I dropped breaking Banjo's neck. Then I was somewhere else where I needed to protect the peace which I did then I saw these 2 dudes and dudettes kissing each other so I asked my boss if that was allowed they said no so I had to break it up then 3 people from my old school was pissed at me even though I didn't want to then my dog went missing then I found her.
    As to what once, it now is. For this my retirement tour, let us commence, forevermore, forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by ParaChomp View Post
    I dreamed that I grinded my teeth so hard that my front tooth broke into two.
    Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    I had a dream that my two front teeth fell out...
    Oh... this may signify some dental problems in the future in real life...

I had terrine that I was watching an episode of Pokémon that ended with Ash almost catching a Gardvior, but he was stopped by a guy who wasn't really stopping him he just told Ash that the Pokémon was his employee but he could catch it if you wanted to.

I dreamt that snow was falling here in the middle of the summers! I wish it could be true, because it NEVER snows here in New Delhi.

I had a dream about there was a bit of peeled skin/scab on my hand so I pulled at it. I pulled at it and it all peeled off. Same with all the other skin on my hand...... and a bit of my arm. There was blood all ove rmy hand and ripped skin. I saw my bones and just black all around it(like on X rays) I just stood there staring at my arm. I told my mum and she said "OMG IF YOUR DAD SEES THIS HE'LL EXPLODE!" which was weird because why would she care about him etting angry when I have no skin on my hand. Turns out it was a dream luckily.

I once dreamt so bizar.

My friends and I all stepped into a bus car something like that and we decides to all go to Tropicana, that's a gigantic pool, it's always fun. But when we arrived there and went inside the pool turned into a place to relax for old people... 65 +'s. So then we decided to go and eat Mcdonalds once I stood in front of the bus thingie, my mom suddenly appeared and said that I was bandoned... I was like shocked and didn't know what to do, she just left me there... Stansing with a Happy meal in my hands o.O
    There is no upperhand hand, I'm giving you mine. It doesn't have to end up wasting your time. There's things that I could say, here in my way. I wanna let you know, that it's all okay.

You love pizza!

Go eat Tuna fish!

I still have no life. Trololo ~

Black 2. My fc : 4213 5452 6544

(Credit goes to FairyWitch)

(Credit goes to Astral Shadow)

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    I had a dream about there was a bit of peeled skin/scab on my hand so I pulled at it. I pulled at it and it all peeled off. Same with all the other skin on my hand...... and a bit of my arm. There was blood all ove rmy hand and ripped skin. I saw my bones and just black all around it(like on X rays) I just stood there staring at my arm. I told my mum and she said "OMG IF YOUR DAD SEES THIS HE'LL EXPLODE!" which was weird because why would she care about him etting angry when I have no skin on my hand. Turns out it was a dream luckily.
    That would have freaked me out even if I KNEW it were a dream... O_O

Quote Originally Posted by xYachu View Post
    I once dreamt so bizar.

My friends and I all stepped into a bus car something like that and we decides to all go to Tropicana, that's a gigantic pool, it's always fun. But when we arrived there and went inside the pool turned into a place to relax for old people... 65 +'s. So then we decided to go and eat Mcdonalds once I stood in front of the bus thingie, my mom suddenly appeared and said that I was bandoned... I was like shocked and didn't know what to do, she just left me there... Stansing with a Happy meal in my hands o.O
    Ironic... a "Happy" Meal when you had just been abandoned? O_o

My favourite dream was when I was a Shroomish and my mission was to save the whole planet from Zombies

It was a real dream byw

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    My favourite dream was when I was a Shroomish and my mission was to save the whole planet from Zombies

It was a real dream byw
    By real, do you mean a "prophetic" dream? If yes, then it is impossible, as we would have definitely noticed such a large invasion.

Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    By real, do you mean a "prophetic" dream? If yes, then it is impossible, as we would have definitely noticed such a large invasion.
    I mean I didn't make it up, but it was very messed up the aliens were blue versions of the Aliens on the Simpsons

I dreamt I was back in school from summer vacation, and my school got renovated apparently into a giant castle. I remember meeting some of my friends, and a lot of new ones, and trying to find my classes in the giant castle. When the late bell for fourth or fifth period rang, I was still trrying to find the class. I got super pissed that I was late, and I was yelling, and then the dream ended.
    SPECULATION TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Days Left (including today): 53

I had a dream that I was in a spy car chase. I was in a black ferrari speeding while a guy in a ford with his gang was shooting at me. I dodged it BUT IT SHOT ME TIRE, There was a corner so i tried turned around the corner without noticing my tire was broken and my car tipped over. My arm was stuck and their ford sped at my car and you know how when you're asleep and you feel like you just fell over and have a jump. That's what I felt and I woke up to find out it was 3 AM in the morning....

I dreamed I was on a ghost train filled with monsters. After a reaaaaally long time working my way through the huge train, I got to the end of it. The room was a minecraft style library that my companions and I started climbing all over. We eventually found a door that we obviously opened to find *drumroll* a bear monster and my mom. And then I woke up. ._. I kinda wish I could've seen the ending.
    Being ignored displeases me.

I dreamt this night that a person in a black cloak was walking around and everyone who saw his eyes turned to stone... I did not get to see what his eyes looked like... though I was tempted, I did not look back... and the dream ended when I was running away from that person...

Last night I had a dream that my friends got into a jail thing, the place was a Harry Potter like castle jail thing....
    Some other random people were stuck in their but eh. Also someone from monsters inc got arrested their. Assasians were around their and killed some people and even killed some people who tried to run from them (BUT EVERYONE RUNS FROM THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARY... well the 2 people who are way behind usually get killed anyway)
    Me and my friend went to an airport to break in and speed their in a fast plane. Their was the security place where you walk through for the metal detecter things. Me and my friends pushed 2 guards and ran through the metal detecter. AND GUESS WHAT. It looked like the airport with all chairs to wait until you get called out for your plane. But behind that was like a massize toy store. Me and my friend SPRINTED down all the iles of the shop pushing people away kicking toys off shelves while being chased by guards. At the end their was a huge fake plane hanging from the roof and a receptionist lady with travel pamplets so you can buy a ticket and wait and look at places to go to and book a hotel or tour or something like a fun park, like Disneyland. Me and my friend talked to the lady and she talked about how much money and crap we didn't care about. A guard ran to use so we sprinted outside the place into another car and loaded the GPS. We sped off and after we drive. their is just sea and crap because we have to FLY to get to that kail and rescue our friends from the asassians. So we get a boat because we have a guard trying to kill us back at the plane place. When we drive to the island the sky is orange, its like halloween and haunted and lightning struck. Me and my friend wet our pants when we saw the island. I then woke up. It's funny how I dreamt about trying to save my friends and when i get in all the trouble to find them I wimp out and let them rot in that jail and die. Yeah in that dream me and my friend are probably the worst friends someone can have, but what I wanna know about my dream is what did all my other friends do wrong? Eh it's a dream so I shouldn't be trying to get an explanation and all that. I'll never find out anyway....

My favourite dream was when I was a Chikorita riding in a rail cart with a Squirtle, Charmander and Pikachu there were black walls with rainbow colour lines on the top and we were going to save a Squirtle it only lasted for 10 minutes (and it was in third person from the front of the rail cart)

I was making out with my best friend...
    ...then I stabbed him in the heart.

Page 75 of 91 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast