Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2277

Thread: dreams

You guys are bogus. You can't remember your dreams that well unless you write them down which I bet you guys don't. And you can only remember some parts for the first 5 minutes after you wake up.
    Just saying.

And I had a couple of weird dreams I shall not share. Just that I can feel,hear many things and control my dreams.
    Signature edited due to breaking the signature rules, read them before editing your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by SlenderMan0 View Post
    You guys are bogus. You can't remember your dreams that well unless you write them down which I bet you guys don't. And you can only remember some parts for the first 5 minutes after you wake up.
    Just saying.

And I had a couple of weird dreams I shall not share. Just that I can feel,hear many things and control my dreams.
    Well, how do you know? Just because YOU cannot remember them does not mean we cannot and are making all this up. And no, just for the first 5 minutes? That is wrong. And ridiculous. Of course, we usually dream about 5 times each time and we cannot remember all of them, but we do not remember them EVEN if we write them down, because we would not remember them for even one second after waking up... we are just as likely to make things up as you are, which is a low chance.

Well, that is apparently the description of a lucid dream.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Just saying.

Well most of my dreams I forget. But sometimes right before I wake up I have a dream and I remember it. I have great memory. Very very great memory. Sometimes I remember halfof the dream or remember the ending but forget what happens next or what happened before it. Most the time I remember. Because I try to tell myself "THEIR IS A TOPIC ON SEREBII FORUMS ABOUT DREAMS! CMON STUPID BRAIN I MUST REMEMBER MY DREAM(S)

Just saying.

Not with bad nightmares. I remember loads of nightmares even some that I had 15 years ago.
    So yeah, it'd be nice if you wouldn't complain about stuff someone remembers from a dream, I think they know more about their own memories than you do.
    Last edited by Drake Pokétrainer; 5th July 2013 at 9:40 PM.

I am indeed the one with the power of a god.
    The divine flames that I've absorbed
    will burn you to a crisp with nuclear energy and leave nothing behind!

I had a funny dream a few days ago that I was flying a red propeller plane when William Shatner started yelling at me through the radio on the plane. I woke up and realised that he was talking on the radio in real life (my radio goes off as an alarm) and the person on the radio said "You have just been woken up by William Shatner!".
    Last edited by RainbowSupernova; 6th July 2013 at 9:20 AM.

i had this dream that this girl I had liked once came up to me in my dream, but she had a scar on her face and was kinda upset with me. Kinda wondered how she got it, but I felt really sad about it and wondered if I had done that or someone else.

weird.

Quote Originally Posted by totoro123 View Post
    I had a funny dream a few days ago that I was flying a red propeller plane when William Shatner started yelling at me through the radio on the plane. I woke up and realised that he was talking on the radio in real life (my radio goes off as an alarm) and the person on the radio said "You have just been woken up by William Shatner!".
    That was... almost a prophetic dream... a hilarious one at that! XD

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

I had a dream that a had a pet bunny who was as tall as me who could even talk a bit!
    I love every Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonmaster99325 View Post
    I had a dream that a had a pet bunny who was as tall as me who could even talk a bit!
    And... I once dreamt that I had a pet monkey who talked perfectly. And he was taller than me. 0_0

Last night I had another bizarre dream. I was on a reality TV with some random person as my team mate and we had to all renovate a house in a limited amount of time. I had nothing to do at my house so I decided to go help another team. I walked into one of the other team's house and the one of the people on that team was Billie Joe Armstrong. He was sad because he couldn't sew his pillow properly so I sewed the pillow for him and he started jumping up and down saying "Yay yay thank you!" After that I woke up. O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Drake Pokétrainer View Post
    Not with bad nightmares. I remember loads of nightmares even some that I had 15 years ago.
    So yeah, it'd be nice if you wouldn't complain about stuff someone remembers from a dream, I think they know more about their own memories than you do.
    Yeah. Usually nightmares I remember the best. Because they are sorta scary and shcok me into waking up.
    He isn't us so he doesn't know if we remember them or not anyway.

I can't really remember much about my dream(s) last night. All I remember was I was on an island, stranded and I found a pet snake. I don't think the snake wanted to be my snake though.....
    That's all I remember.

Just saying.

Haha, don't even get me started. X3

I haven't remember any dreams lately, so I'll just go with one my cousin told me she had.

I think she said something like, she and some other kids were "anime people" for some odd reason. Of course, what's classic anime without technicolor hair? She had blue hair, while there was another girl with pink hair. Oh, and some guy with green hair didn't want her hanging out with Pink-Hair. Then we proceeded to joke about the yuri undertones. X3

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

I had a dream I was at a camp place. It was dark and everyone was in their cabins sleeping or chatting quietly.
    I heard a twig snap and food steps. I felt like I was being watched. Turns out in my dream it was just a geeky guy acting like Bear Grylls or something saying "Oh my god. It's the mythical creature called a human. We are at it's hidden base. We must be careful before it atta- AHHHH IT SAW ME! EVERYONE RUN!!" when I turned around. He woke the whole camp and I got the blame so I got ditched the next day in the middle of the woods. In a cave. With bats... and bones... and a sleeping bear.... I lied down on the bear as a pillow and then it moved. I woke up and turns out my pillow had moved when I was moving my head around in my sleep.
    I had another dream that I was in a pet store. Only for pet toys and food. It was the size of a warehouse, well it was IN A WAREHOUSE as the shop.
    I saw a friend I haven't talked to for a year or 2. But she wasn't with her other friends weirdly. I saw a mask on the floor of one of her friends heads.... Turns out it was skin. So I threw dog food box in her mouth so she can get poisoned by the dog food. But it was scooby snacks and I even tried a scooby snack once from my dogs food closet and it was actually yummy. I woke up. I didn't wanna sleep and find out if that mask was her friends REAL FACE or if it was a coinsidence and nothing happened and then she'd kill me because of the dog food or something. I dunno and I don't really care about what happens.... I hate having half nightmare things. Or full nightmares. Nightmares themself are annoying.

If that qualifies as a nightmare, for you, then you are very very lucky. That or you're yet to be truly exposed to the world's horrors.
    I once dreamt I was being held down while made to watch a very dear friend have their face hacked off with a screwdriver. Or having to stand and watch while the bombs fall. Or Slenderman. Anything involving Slenderman. That's a nightmare.

Quote Originally Posted by DjangoCribbs View Post
    Or Slenderman. Anything involving Slenderman. That's a nightmare.
    Slendy's a kyute urban legend. =3 It's a shame the media's twisted him into some sorta' tentacle monster who's apparently had encounters with Jeff the Killer. I dunno' what's going on there. :<

I already told you guys about the pool dream I had a while ago, so I'll just bring up another old one.

Well, it was more shock-value, to say the least. I was falling from the sky, mountain in the background and me sonic-booming. Then all of a sudden, I hit a lake. Very lightly. As if I had only just hopped in instead of coming form the sky. It was rather anti-climatic, but hey, nightmare averted.
    Last edited by Pir8Heart; 8th July 2013 at 6:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiden193 View Post
    Slendy's a kyute urban legend. =3 It's a shame the media's twisted him into some sorta' tentacle monster who's apparently had encounters with Jeff the Killer. I dunno' what's going on there. :<
    No. Watch Marble Hornets. Tentacles... ha... I wish it were as basic and simple as tentacles.

No.
    Yes.

All I care about for Slender is the original contest entry on SomethingAwful. Nothing else.

Yes.

All I care about for Slender is the original contest entry on SomethingAwful. Nothing else.
    Your loss and a sad attitude to take.

Well, I had a dream I was at some randomm place. People from my school were their. Their was a parkour place on an edge and it was windy. The platform could've easily fell, with a person too.
    Me and my friend easily passed the parkour hard climbing,jump place. Their were then alot of people running around in groups of two with a torch running away from stuff. But what? I jumped on a platform their and looked down and saw nothing. Then a huge rhino came running at me. I jumped to the parkour. I got half way across but it was harder to get back then it was to go to the parkour. Like I said, it was so windy so I climbed over the parkour and let it blow away with the wind. I ran across the little ledge to talk to my other friend asking where one of our friends because I saw all of my friends and everyone from my class but 1 of my friends. So I went to my house, dunno why it was their and likepeople were walking in my house from my school and crap and I couldn't find my dog. I heard a splash of water from a pool and thought my friend was in their or something. Becase I looked everywhere. Turns out they were in my neighbours pool, WHEN THAT NEIGHBOUR DOESN'T HAVE A POOL. My neighbour wasn't their and like a bunch of people from my school were also their. I tried jumping the fence because the fence is a bit short and looks easy to jump over with a parkour skill or 2. I didn't get over the fence from what I remember even though it looked easy I just got like pushed backwards. Then the other part of this dream I remember was that I was in target with my mum. But the Target store was much different. I saw a computer and quickly logged onto a website and I had 2 new messages from my friend. Maybe she could tell me where my friend is now. But I had to leave in like 5 seconds before reading the message.
    My mum then looked at lego,pokemon and club penguin toys with me and she said something about my old friend who left my school last year. So she went to some food area before we went home to ask my friend grandma. But it's weird because in real life my friend's granda had moved with him.
    My mum asked a teacher that she is taking me home but the teacher said no. No. No. My mum had to work with that food cooking meat crap. So I did nothing and was supposed to never ever leave that store. I then woke up.

Your loss and a sad attitude to take.
    Fear of the unknown is exhilarating. Of course you need to add salt to cookies to bring out the sugar, but too much salt just tastes plain nasty. <:/

And my little cousin forced me to watch all of the videos on Marble Hornets because he likes that stuff. He also made me sit through dramatic readings of creepypastas.

A dream I had a long time ago. It was in sepia World war flashbacks. I remember something about my dad dying, but when I dwell on it... it wasn't as dramatic as it should've been. :<

Fear of the unknown is exhilarating. Of course you need to add salt to cookies to bring out the sugar, but too much salt just tastes plain nasty. <:/

And my little cousin forced me to watch all of the videos on Marble Hornets because he likes that stuff. He also made me sit through dramatic readings of creepypastas.

A dream I had a long time ago. It was in sepia World war flashbacks. I remember something about my dad dying, but when I dwell on it... it wasn't as dramatic as it should've been. :<
    Nothing to do with fear of the unknown. Your stated attitude is that of close-mindedness and rejection to creative development based on personal prejudice. Then you back-pedalled. So yeah. Hope you enjoy more things in the future.

Nothing to do with fear of the unknown. Your stated attitude is that of close-mindedness and rejection to creative development based on personal prejudice. Then you back-pedalled. So yeah. Hope you enjoy more things in the future.
    Can I not decide that I don't like something after I watch it? <:/

Um, um.... ... I can't think of anymore dreams. >^<

I had a dream I was on a bridge thing above water. It was night and I was with my whole family. The bridges go all around on the water and then only 1 bridge led to land.
    A volcano was close to the bridges and started to erupt. Most of the bridges broke and my nan died while the volcano erupted........ I also got my foot caught on fire.

Another dream last night was that I was mike from monsters inc. Awkward. And randy a random monster person was in an area at my house. I was supposed to sneak up on him and scare the daylights out of him and defeat him. I saw him in my mums room and rowred. He didn't listen or even look because my roar sucked.
    I went back down the hall and my dad was on the ccomputer. I saw 1 cyndaquil (a tiny cyndaquil) on the floor. I picked it up then I saw squirtle and another cyndaquil on the floor. I picked them up and walked away. I then saw randy hiding behind a door. I grabbed cyndaquil and made it use ember. I also told the other cynaquil to use smoke screen.
    Then I made squirtle use water gun to take out the water then I roared and he fainted. I got a medal for doing nothing. :P Weird dream right?

I dreamed the other day that I was fighting my alarm clock. Like it was going off, so I pressed the button to turn it off, but it kept going. I pressed it a few more times, but nothing, so I started punching it. I then resorted to (duh) unplugging it, which got it to stop for a little bit but then it started back up again. After that I started taking it and slamming it against the wall, but it never stopped. Eventually I woke up and realized my actual alarm had been going off for some time.

Then yesterday I had a dream in which my mom told me my alarm was going off, then when I woke up my alarm was indeed going off (although I didn't hear it that time).
    Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    He didn't listen or even look because my roar sucked.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

Quote Originally Posted by telivisionhead View Post
    I had a dream I was on a bridge thing above water. It was night and I was with my whole family. The bridges go all around on the water and then only 1 bridge led to land.
    A volcano was close to the bridges and started to erupt. Most of the bridges broke and my nan died while the volcano erupted........ I also got my foot caught on fire.

Another dream last night was that I was mike from monsters inc. Awkward. And randy a random monster person was in an area at my house. I was supposed to sneak up on him and scare the daylights out of him and defeat him. I saw him in my mums room and rowred. He didn't listen or even look because my roar sucked.
    I went back down the hall and my dad was on the ccomputer. I saw 1 cyndaquil (a tiny cyndaquil) on the floor. I picked it up then I saw squirtle and another cyndaquil on the floor. I picked them up and walked away. I then saw randy hiding behind a door. I grabbed cyndaquil and made it use ember. I also told the other cynaquil to use smoke screen.
    Then I made squirtle use water gun to take out the water then I roared and he fainted. I got a medal for doing nothing. :P Weird dream right?
    Wow, are these all recent? 'Cause I've seen you around a bit more, and if you can seriously remember all these dreams in succession...

Page 77 of 92 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast