Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2275

Thread: dreams

My most recent dream was about the entrance to the Distortion World being in my basement. There were horrible creatures in it and wild Blissy.

Chess enthusiasts, join The Chess Club today!

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

My most recent dream included Harry Potter hacking off his arm with a butchers knife. I think ive been eating too much cheese too soon before bed.

I just had a dream about a salamander eating a snake...

Taking a break from Serebii and Pokemon till Sun and Moon come out. I do not want to be spoiled about new Pokemon.

Last night I had a dream about the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess then today Hellfirecomms started livestreaming it for their Zeldathon.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

I can't remember bits of this dream but I'll try remember what I can.
    I was in my room and sitting on my bed reading a book. I then looked to the other side of the room and there were these long worms, but they were white with green or purple thunderbolt lines going along their bodies. I freaked out and ran out of the room because it looked as though they had legs that were either falling off or getting torn off. A man then went up to me and said "Go to the swimming pool while I get these out of here." I went to the pool for a few hours and eventually went back to my house. I looked in my room and couldn't find any worms so I say on my bed and started reading again. I heard a noise so I looked up and there was a worm sitting in the doorway. I woke up after that.
    My art cause why not Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

I had a dream were I was watching these priests or whatever they were (one had a red hood one white and another black). My sister then randomly appeared with my then best friend. These priests where outside a kind of hunted house. After a while two of them went away so the three of us (me, my sister and friend) approached the priest that was left (the one with the red hood I think). when we got to him he turned around and we saw his face. I can't describe what it looked like but it was horrible. we got scared and ran into the hunted house (stupid I know but it was a dream). once we were inside it turned into a roller coaster and when we looked around these priests all of them were right behind us with knifes ready to kill us.

I always woke up after that (since I had this dream more than once).

white friend code:0905 3221 7982

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Weather forecast for tonight: dark.
    George Carlin

Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.
    Hedy Lamarr

I had a stupidest dream ever in my life on two nights ago my friend was trying to enter the new store probably called Roses where that place of Value City got bankrupt, My friend tries to enter Roses but employees won't let him in because the store wasn't ready to be open or he is underage to shop to be in the store I entered the store somehow without being old enough to shop the store looked like it changed a little when the black woman asked me about my root-beer she answered me like she is grouchy she has told me to not drink this I kinda realized I was in the different dimension because the laws are different than our dimension I would hate If North America was like that. I had a dream in midnight involving Pokemon: The Origins It was seemly after October 2nd I saw a generation four pokemon was a Kricketot I started to have a feeling there is sixth generation in Pokemon: The Origins which it would mean mega evolutions the certain Kanto pokemon getting mega evolutions for example Mega Charizard which is Red's and Mega Blastoise which is Green's it would be unnecessary for the show having newer generation pokemon and forms unless its the 20th anniversary which it would be appropriate time having newer generation pokemon and forms.

Had my first real nightmare in a long time.

I had my first Amnesia related nightmare. That's what I get for watching too much Markiplier and Pewdiepie before going to bed.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

I had an awesome dream last night in which I was playing a virtual reality game. It was (what's the term?) a lucid dream where I was aware of my surroundings and could control myself. Me and my friends played this virtual reality game until I woke up... I wish I could go back.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Last night I had a dream where my cat killed zombies.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

I have some of the weirdest dreams ever... this one happened a little while back.

I was having some kind of party (a birthday one maybe?), and met THE Adam Young. Of Owl City. My hero. And of course in the dream I was super excited... that is, until it went horribly wrong with me meeting him... the sun was in my eyes, and it was just really awkward. I remember feeling as if I wanted to try this all over, but it didn't happen. Then I was with my best friends going on this long journey on this mountain trek, and had brought my Poke Balls with me. But instead of POKEMON coming out of the balls, my SKYLANDERS came out instead (what the heck?!) I think I had this part of the dream because I feel as if I haven't been playing with my Skylanders enough lately because of Pokémon... and the Adam Young part is probably because I dream about meeting him someday, but am afraid I am gonna mess it up when (or if) I do...

Now, this next dream I have no clue what the heck it was about...

I was at the grocery store with my family, when this weird guy walks over to me. He then shrinks me into a computer system (or something), and starts controlling me... I could float around in the air, and there was all this weird stuff surrounding me on the ground. He said that if I did this, eventually he would give me some stuff that I wanted (I think anyways)... we talked and sort of became friends, and for some reason I remember telling him to put me down from all of this floating since I was beginning to feel sick. That is when he did... and then in the end my mom called me, and I told the guy I had to go, so he did... I went back to the real world, perfectly fine. I think then he tried to arrange for this to happen the next day or another time... possibly on the phone as well as just talking to him in the store. My mom then asked where I had gone, and dismissed it without me giving a proper answer... there was another part of the dream where I think my family and I were at a war camp.

OK... what the heck?! I have some of the weirdest dreams ever... there are more I could tell, but these two are two of the weirdest I have ever had (I think). Now, they may not be totally accurate since I am just saying what I remember from them the best I can, but if anyone knows, please help me decipher them (at least the second one). Thanks. 0.o
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Well, my dream for today (morning dream).
    I was laying in my bed when I saw that my room door was open. Just a little bit open. When suddenly I couldn't move like there was a demon holding me. I was screaming my brothers name. When I was screaming in my dream I was screaming in real life too. My brother came to my room but was just standing there and didn't wake me up -___-''. He said when I was screaming I sounded like someone without a tongue....

I didn't sleep after that. I was too scared.

My Shiny Competitive Pokemon Giveaway
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...kemon-Giveaway

fc; 4699 7626 1030 (3ds)

Quote Originally Posted by AD95 View Post
    Well, my dream for today (morning dream).
    I was laying in my bed when I saw that my room door was open. Just a little bit open. When suddenly I couldn't move like there was a demon holding me. I was screaming my brothers name. When I was screaming in my dream I was screaming in real life too. My brother came to my room but was just standing there and didn't wake me up -___-''. He said when I was screaming I sounded like someone without a tongue....

I didn't sleep after that. I was too scared.
    That could've been sleep paralysis, in case you didn't know.. Must be a scary experience, according to many people at least. Wouldn't want it myself :l
    Last edited by Zech; 14th September 2013 at 7:59 PM.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2vlml35.png[/IMG]

Pokémon Y FC: 4098-3136-1457
    Friend Safari (Bug): Combee, Beautifly, Heracross
    Feel free to add me, remember to PM me with your FC though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zech View Post
    That could've been sleep paralysis, in case you didn't know.. Must be a scary experience, according to many people at least. Wouldn't want it myself :l
    Yes, indeed. It is very scary... I don't want to sleep tonight, scared that it will happen again...

I hope you'll never experience something like this.

My Shiny Competitive Pokemon Giveaway
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...kemon-Giveaway

fc; 4699 7626 1030 (3ds)

Last night I had I had dream last night where I was a cross-country runner and I was running down a hill, and then I climbed a tower and jumped. And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vl0av1_lk accurately describes the rest of the dream.

I had a strange dream related to Pokemon. Moltres and Articuno were fighting... underwater. And somehow, Moltres' flames were not extinguished.

Anyway, Articuno was spamming Blizzard, weakening Moltres and making the area colder, while Moltres' Fire Type Moves were weakened due to the water.

Finally, though, Moltres somehow managed to ignite its whole body with Fire, then turn all the water to smoke... 0_0

I dreamt that Dialga was sitting on top of the Wireless Tower, asleep.

Then my dream cuts to a shot of Heatran with pink wings flying throught the sky using some kind of flower thing to melt random clouds.

Eventually Dialga wakes up, and Skorupi come from all over.

They prepare to sting Dialga, and the moment their pins reach Dialga's body, I wake up.

I dreamed that in the news, it said two boys had died from eating blue, radioactive chips.

Chess enthusiasts, join The Chess Club today!

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

I had a dream last night. i feel like it means something important. the girl i like, she was wearing a red dress. then she said something, but i couldnt hear her. she then just... walked away...
    "Welcome to the Rice Fields, Mother******!"

Sorry to share this with you all, but recently I've had a lot of sex dreams. Like the past two weeks, and they are all of me and the guy I like who has told me he likes me back. I love the dreams a bit too much. They range from cute moments, such as walking along a candle-lit beach then sex, to just full on sex for no reason. Oh yes, it is truly great.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/24fbfbl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Code: 1032-1306-5729
    PM me so I can add you back! <3

I am so hyped for X and Y I am having dreams about it.
    The first one involved the title screen of Y version, with Yvetal hovering above a pitch-black cliff... At night.
    Then it shot some sort of beam from its mouth, which created a portal on a cliff opposite, which Yvetal then flew through, which brought it to underneath the cliff that it was hovering over, and it just kept going, flying in an infinite loop.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was at my house and about half a kilometre away, there was a huge explosion. My parents had to go for some reason and I was at home alone with my dog. I worried about what was happening and there was suddenly a huge earthquake. I got really scared and sat on the couch with my dog crying. After a while I somehow teleported to a hospital where my parents were, all bandaged up and bruised. I started crying and hugged them because I thought they were dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinkclang View Post
    I am so hyped for X and Y I am having dreams about it.
    The first one involved the title screen of Y version, with Yvetal hovering above a pitch-black cliff... At night.
    Then it shot some sort of beam from its mouth, which created a portal on a cliff opposite, which Yvetal then flew through, which brought it to underneath the cliff that it was hovering over, and it just kept going, flying in an infinite loop.
    Man, you must be really excited for X/Y if you're having dreams about it haha ...

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

I had a dream where me and a friend were travelling by car in a dark rainy day, and gave a ride to this random dude who was stuck in the rain.
    Later on, the dude took us to his shop and asked us to take anything for free as a sign of appreciation.
    I took a bunch of Pokémon cards and poof... I wake up. :|

I had a dream where I was in a place that seemed like a fusion of a palace and a sewer and for some reason I had to do a play there. The dream was sort of like a video game and after my play I got coins which I used to buy dinner. The next night (in the dream) I asked a man there who ran the plays if I could skip tonight's play because I had 20 mosquito bites on my arms. The man said I could if I could find someone to replace me. I went to a girl and asked her if she would like to do a play and she said yes so I have her the script, but she wasn't very good so I left. There were five more minutes left to the play and I got dressed in my costume which was the same as Fionna's from Adventure Time. I tucked my hair into the hat and just when the play was about to start, I woke up.

Page 79 of 91 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast