Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 2277

Thread: dreams

Quote Originally Posted by orochi View Post
    I had a dream where I was flying swiftly on top of an articuno, in that place where Aladdin lived..I think it was ancient Baghdad at night, while shooting plasma balls from my hands. I don't remember what I was aiming at but it was fun XD
    That's a cool one. ^,^

Nowadays I usually dream about my baby girl.
    She passed away last month.
    Often the dream starts with us playing fetch outside or wrestling in the grass then coming inside to rest and cuddle.
    I wake up reaching out for her and it takes a bit for me to realize she isn't there anymore.
    I cry uncontrollably....
    I hope to see her again someday...
    Rebuilding... From Emerald on Up...
    HeartofGold Complete
    Now Playing - Black

Trading between D/P/Plat/HG/SS, And Black (1) only. (Will change soon)
    I have any Item you need.
    -Master Balls
    -Ev Boosting Items (Power Band, Power Lens, etc.)
    -Spreadable PKRS Infected Starter Pokes
    -All Stones
    -Berries
    -Rare Candies
    -Evolution Items

and much much more.
    Looking for untouched LEGIT Events or Unwanted Shinies and Legends.
    PM Me with your requests and offers.

Pokemon Heart of Gold FC
    : 1207-0706-5664
    Pokemon Black FC: NA ATM
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/33yi0s0.png[/IMG] <-- Free Hellsing Episodes. Click Me.
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2cwphy8.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2uz47cm.png[/IMG]

I typed this out on a cellphone this morning in a hot mess, so excuse the weird typos, please >>

It's a dark, gray day. Everything with color in my house has a grayish tint. Something feels dreary, and there's a faint dread stirring in my chest. I walk out of the room where I watch TV at night (I must've fallen asleep), and go to our central room, where we sit and talk. I walk in, and see some kids my age sitting on the couches, and one or two on the floor.

I recognize them all from a camp I attended this summer. Something is off. Horribly off. It's around ten am, and small trails of light are still bleeding through the creases in the window blinds. Despite this, there's a heavy darkness. It's cold, too. Like it's autumn.

My dream changes. Something in my mind says, 'day three.' it's like there's a camera panning away from our house, moving past our shed, moving past our fence, into the forest, and then, past the forest, in a clearing, I see a small, paved road. It leads up to a hill. All the trees around are deep oranges and browns, and the grass is a sickly yellow. On top of the hill, is a small trailer home.*

Inside, there's a husband and wife, and what looks like the husband's father, all sitting around a disgusting looking turkey, with some pungent potatoes and dim lighting. It's thanksgiving. The husband and father have just gotten in, it seems. They're talking about what's happened just now. There's a deep dread running through everyone present. Then the woman, out of nowhere, yells, "lock the doors, lock the doors!" and then, a man clothed in black with a mask on kicks the door in, comes in with a gun, and shoots the grandfather. I hear yelling, and screaming, and the couple yelling out the old man's name. Somehow, the man has left already. A family walks to the trailer home with some gravy, and some other sides. It seems they were coming for thanksgiving too. A man walks in, smiling, calling out something, when he sees the corpse. He yells out in shock, and then runs out to his car, where his car radio is (like truckers have).*

Something says, 'day five' within me, and I'm back in my body. This house I awoke in is different from my house. Our bathroom has two showers in it *now, and is at least twice as big. Everyone seems to stay inside the room where I woke up that first morning for some reason, Which is fine, I guess. The TV doesn't work, but we have running water. We're on lockdown, I realize. I have a memory of, on day four, receiving a threat via a small walkie talkie, or phone. A man told us we aren't leaving the house. There's a woman with us, around 23. She has started taking care of us. She was the one who received the message, and she yelled and cursed at that walkie talkie, demanding that she could know where our parents were, or why we were here, but then the small device clicked off. It's been useless ever since.

We also were told that we are being watched, and that anyone who was to leave would be shot and killed. We're all terrified to go, so we stay inside, worrying about what's going to happen to us.

Days 'six' through 'seven' blur together. It's day 'eight.' I take a shower in the expanded bathroom, and I notice behindthe changing rack, there's an extensive collection of nail polish and lip stick. I know that this place isn't my home; it's some kind of strange replica. This house must belong to someone else-*

I hear a voice in my mind, which is feminine, by also kind of campy. It insults my looks for a while, and then disappears.*

It's day 'nine.'. Tension is strong. Everyone seems to dread the next day, for some reason. We're all sitting in the main room, in the dark, thinking about our fates. Some of the girls there are crying. I go to the room where I woke up, and think for a little bit.

Then, I receive a vision.

It's of a commercial. There are all these people that look like prettier versions of us. We're all arguing, and one of the girls asks, in a hush, 'will we ever get out of here?' It says, 'stay tuned for day two!'

I see another, of the husband and wife screaming. 'stay tuned for day three!'

I see our gaurdian (covered in makeup, with a figure completely different from her own) yelling at the walkie talkie, begging it to release us. 'stay tuned for day four!'

These days continue on, showing the primary conflict of each day, until we pass our day. I see something horrid. It's a man with a long, rusted stake, with a black mask on, walking towards our house. I hear brief flashes of screaming, running, and then, 'stay tuned for day ten!'

I see immediately what is happening. We're on some kind of sick reality show, and tomorrow, we will all die, like that old man did.

I run out to he living room, where everyone is siting. I yell out that we need to go, in near hysteria, and the young lady tries to quiet me down. No, no! We NEED TO GO!!!

We all decide that we need to go hide. ANYTHING is better than being bludgeoned to death in front on your friends!*

We walk out, into a cold, freezing world. The entire yard in front of us is surrounded by camera men, and a few soldiers. I have no idea what's happening. We make a run for it, but, Marissa! Caitlin! we left two people behind! I call their names out, and they run out too, and suddenly, everything turns to chaos. All the soldiers are trying to grap us, to cath us, to force us into the house again, but we won't go! We bite them, we scream, we curse, and the woman throws a lamp from inside at a man, disarming him. The yards slopes downward, so we bound down the hill, pursued by the soldiers. Were all screaming, in hysterics, begging for our lives. We're at the end of the lawn now, and there's a wire fence. We have to climb it, somehow. It's barbed, and we cut out faces and wear our hands raw, but I make it over, and another, and another- someone falls, and I hear a scream, and a sickening crack. A girl, she broke her neck. Her hair is all tangled up in the barbed wire, but her body is slumped on the ground. A few of the girls scream, and one starts sobbing, but-

But we hear gunshots, and there's no time! We run into the woods, into the brush, panting, weeping, trying*to stay quiet. The men climb over, and try to pursue us. We go deeper into the forest, hoping to never been seen again.

We all hide in a burrow, all...six of us. I don't know what happened to the woman we were with. She was probably killed. Most of us are crying, but I'm numb. We all sit together in the small space, cold and hungry, waiting for a rescue that will never come. Slowly, everything fades to black.

| tumblr. | dA |

Last night I dreamed that I was using the toilet, and when I was done pissing, I saw two fish swimming in the toilet bowl o_0 Now that was a weird dream..

I didn't have a dream tonight so I'll share one I remember from last week.
    I was walking around with my family. It was night and dark. Our car was a while away so we rented some bikes (I don't think we rented them we just took em. Lol)
    Their was a big long bridge over gooey muggy shark inhabited water. (I didn't know that it was shark inhabited yet though...) Their was chairs all over the bridge. The bridge had no railing so we could easily fall. We had to do some tricks to ride over the chairs or ride around them. I tried being a pro and tried to ride up the chair. Instead my bike hit it and I was spinning around then I fell in the water. The moment I hit the water I felt as if I had a shiver down my spin or just jumped off a cliff. You know how in a dream if you fall off a cliff and hit the ground you sorta feel something weird in real life or sometimes your just sleeping and you get a jump and feel like hyou fell over, well it felt like that. I started to sink in the gross water and then it came.... Jaws. Lol, I watched jaws the night before the dream so I blame that. And it grabbed me with it's teeth. It sunk it my body and I started loosing blood. I then woke up to see it was 6:30 in the morning.

I have two dreams to post:

The first one was 2 nights ago. I was at work, and went on break, which is supposed to be 15 minutes. Well, I came back in 16, and then my boss freaked, and made me clean the ENTIRE building, top to bottom. (Now I'm certain I'm going insane, lol)

The second one was last night. I was going out with my family to do a dare: eating dinner at a "haunted" house. Well, my mom can see ghosts (true story), so when we arrived, and she didn't sense anything unusual, we decided to go ahead and eat. When we walked in (this house has been abandoned, mind you, and no one had gone inside in years, the dare'r told us), but we walked in, and saw a fire in the fire place in the right room. Then, everything went dark, we heard a scream, and I woke up. End of story.
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

I often have dreams where I am chased by a Tyrannosaurus Rex and raptors with the design from Jurrasic Park. They are essentially the only nightmares I get. They always end with the raptors killing and eating me.

Want someone to review your fanfiction? Wish granted. I accept fanfiction review requests so just PM me!

I think I was having a dream-ception o_o. I apparently was woken up by my grandfather working outside on the car at around six-ish, and I have the alarm set for eight, so I went back to bed. And then I guess I was still half-awake or something, because I thought that my grandparents were deciding whether-or-not to wake me up, and my cousin came over, and then a bunch of weird creepy stuff happened that were apparently "dreams" in the dream. Like my glasses broke for whatever reason in one of the dreams, and then I was being attacked by some Robotnik computer virus or something. And then it went to Sally (Nightmare Before Christmas), and her backstory which was freakin' creepy. And somewhere in between that, the phone rang, but I stayed asleep, and that made even more weird dreams.

I don't know anymore... I guess it's because I was back home for a whole week while my grandparents were out of state, so I'm trying to get back into my usual schedule or something, and that includes sleep. All I know is everything did not feel like a dream, and I'm still trying to wake up here.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I had a weird dream last night where I woke up regularly and when I looked out the window I noticed it was snowing. I checked outside and sure enough there was a blizzard and the streets were covered entirely with snow in the span of one night. (where I come from a blizzard can easily cover the streets with A LOT of snow overnight, it's not uncommon.) But this dream freaked me out because in my dream it was today's date, and just last week we had a high of 44 degrees Celsius, so snow just does not happen at the end of July and a blizzard nonetheless. And then I was so amazed that I checked the a weather website and sure enough today, tomorrow and the next day we were supposed to get 15-20 cm of snow each day. This dream felt so real that when I woke up this morning I checked outside the window just to make sure there was no snow this morning.

Gee, I guess I hate summer so much that I started dreaming about blizzards in July.
    Current Shiny Hunt:
    Pokemon Pearl

COMPLETE: 7062 Soft Resets

i dreamt i had sex with a childhood friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Vibrava View Post
    I often have dreams where I am chased by a Tyrannosaurus Rex and raptors with the design from Jurrasic Park. They are essentially the only nightmares I get. They always end with the raptors killing and eating me.
    That's one of my nightmares. Ugh, it still freaks me out
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

Quote Originally Posted by Rave View Post
    i dreamt i had sex with a childhood friend.
    High-five or squick?

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

I had a dream a long time ago where it was me, my three sisters my parents and my friends. The setting was dark blue, scary. All of a sudden they all turned into people with large football shape heads and large beady eyes and drool coming out of their mouths and they tried to eat me and I woke up. Most of my dreams I'm not me, but someone else even everyone at once. Man, woman, dog. I'm even watching myself 0-o

I've also had dreams about my family getting eaten by indians and I actually believed that the chief was my dad, yet my actual dad was being fried like a fish on a stick above a fire. I even lost all my teeth and I wasn't upset, I rubbed it off as if it was normal. Logic plays no role in dreams. You can do anything and believe it makes sense in your dreams until you wake up and you were like "wtf was I thinking O-O!"
    Friend Code
    4725-8753-8888

Alrighty, here's a doozy of a dream. I'll try to abridge it as much as I can, but it was so vivid, it'll be hard not to.

I was at my high school, when I ran into once of my friends, we'll call her Mary. She was blonde, somewhat tall (about 5' 9"), very fit, and was wearing a pink shirt with a white band logo. I want to say it was an Edd Sheeran shirt, but It's hard to tell. Anyways, She was really fidgetty for some reason, and when I asked her what was up she said to follow her. As she said this he bell for class rang and she took me out of the school. I was starting to protest saying that somebody would notice, but she said that no one would end up noticing. She promised that.

Once we were outside, we ran about a block when we stumbled upon a place I didn't recognize. It appeared to be a nature sanctuary with tons of flowing rivers, bridges leading over said rivers, and tree that were extremely tall. Instantly Mary started looking at the rivers, so I decided to join her. She appeared to be staring into the water so I looked with her and saw what appeared to be a massive crvice filled with water and lights. It looked amazing, and if you've ever seen 'Castle in the Sky' it's instantly relateable to the city they see in the pond. I digress, I urged her to come back with me to school, because I'm a huge try-hard, but she was intent with just staring into the water. I couldn't convince her to go back with me no matter how hard I tried.

I was about to leave myself when I look over and she that Mary had disappeared. I decided to look back into the water to see her swimming around in the beautiful water. I quickly touched the water and it felt really nice and warm, perfect for swimming. I somehow was wearing something optimal to swim in, namely a skin tight wet suit, and as it turns out, so was Mary. I dived into find that the water was super deep and I could somehow open my eyes. I saw a beautiful coral floor (If you've ever seen that one friend area in Red Rescue Team where you store Dratini and Dragonair, it looked like that) and lights all around with Mary swimming in there too. While I couldn't talk, I could somehow breathe and I swam for a long time, completely losing track of time and when I surfaced I swam over to Mary.

I started to talk to her and I was about to maybe hug her or something silly, when she got caught in a current and went over a waterfall. A heroic wave came over me and I went over the waterfall to get here. Little did I know that she wasn't in any danger at all, since, one, we could breathe underwater, and, two, there weren't any rocks in the water. I swwam almost like a dolphin and found myself in a huge water park, with similar water and I found Mary lying the water wearing a pink and white striped bikini and I noticed that I was wearing a pair of navy blue swim trunks that showed off my pretty muscular body.

We started chatting, and I generally can't remember what the dialogue was, and this is no exception. Though we made out for a bit, and then we decided to swim back up the falls and that we saw the initial waterfall we went over and it was huge! we sat in a little cove and then I dove under one more time because the sun was going down to see the river one last time, and I dove back down and it got darker and darker. That's when I woke up.

Thank you based Turpoo

Last night I dreamt that my bus that takes me home from school was lost in a massive carpark so I got out of the bus with my friend (I'll call her Liz). Liz and I were walking around and I decided to take my shoes off for some reason. Because I was barefooted I couldn't walk as fast and I ended up walking about 3 meters behind Liz. It was sunset, which was weird because usually its mid-afternoon when I get home. As I was walking along a man walked in front of me. He was tall with tanned skin, had a messy moustache and was wearing only a thin shirt and shorts. He said to me, "Why are you walking home by yourself?" I said to him "My friend is over there, I'm not alone." I shouldn't have talked to him. He walked behind me for about 5 minutes but I only realised moments before he grabbed my bag and pulled me away. I tried screaming for help but no one except for Liz was around and she didn't notice. I woke up and I couldn't sleep for an hour after that.

Had a dream their was a guy I hated and every girl loved him. He sucked at singing but every girl loved his singing. He hit me with a shovel across the head so I fell and was knocked out. Every girl and person hated me and thought he was cool and thought I was weak because I was hit across the head with a shovel and got knocked out. (WHO WOULDN'T??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?) So I tamed a dragon and I killed the guy with my dragon to prove I was awesome. Then everyone hated me because they liked him. Well all the girls
    everyone else thought I was cool because I had a fire breathing dragon. Weird dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Pir8Heart View Post
    High-five or squick?
    the former. i liked it.

I had a scary dream last night that I was on a random fancy train in the middle of no where. On these TVs (which were everywhere) they were playing really weird movies which probably don't exist. Then they started playing a documentary on Slenderman. At the beginning they were talking about how he was created in that photo contest, which was normal so I started watching. But then it got scary. They were saying that Slenderman was real and was killing hundreds of people every night. They said that he often killed those lost in the middle of no where, which was when I started to get creeped out and I walked away. Unfortunately there was a TV playing the documentary pretty much everywhere you looked so I was forced to watch. The documentary started talking about how Slenderman killed people. Apparently he carried a giant scythe and swipped people's legs off with it. When I heard this it felt as though someone had chopped my legs off. I started screaming and then I woke up. O_O

Had my first dream in a month or so last night, and boy it was a weird one too.
    Here we go... I was at school on a regular day. Me and a few friends were messing around at lunch time. For some reason, I was running around shirtless (i know). Then i was dared to go and steal one of the less liked teachers car. So i ran across the car park with no shirt on and started the car, i drove through the bush where my friends were hiding. Thankfully not injuring any off them. But then i was chased by the teacher. So guess what i done.... I drove her into a nearby river, wrecking her car in the process...
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

I have a theory about dreams I would like toget an opinion on.

Do to some of the dreams I've had in my life, I've begun to wonder if some dreams (if not all dreams in general) may in fact be us seeing and hearing things from another realities version of ourselves instead of being byproduct of our minds while asleep.

This thought came to me after several dreams I had which had elements I can't imagine just coming from my mind. I even met a current friend first in dream before meeting them in real life if that makes any sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    I have a theory about dreams I would like toget an opinion on.

Do to some of the dreams I've had in my life, I've begun to wonder if some dreams (if not all dreams in general) may in fact be us seeing and hearing things from another realities version of ourselves instead of being byproduct of our minds while asleep.

This thought came to me after several dreams I had which had elements I can't imagine just coming from my mind. I even met a current friend first in dream before meeting them in real life if that makes any sense?
    I've always thought that dreams were your brain converting what you saw during the day from short term to long term memory. They also help you with making decisions I think.

Quote Originally Posted by spaulcam View Post
    I've always thought that dreams were your brain converting what you saw during the day from short term to long term memory. They also help you with making decisions I think.
    That's also a possibility. My thoughts on dreams possibly being your way of seeing your life in some alternate reality is based on some of the dreams I've had being just to out there even for me.

In one dream for example, I'm at some Mall of America like place, packed full of people. I'm running from these guys who look like a cross between the Men in Black and Mafia hitmen. I get cornered and just when I think I'm dead, I jump...really, really high through a skylight then some how make a second jump in mid air by somehow solidifying the air beneath my feet and rocketing off over miles, fast approaching a mountain and I wake up just before landing. And I could still feel the thrill and feel of the airs I was sailing through for a good hour afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    That's also a possibility. My thoughts on dreams possibly being your way of seeing your life in some alternate reality is based on some of the dreams I've had being just to out there even for me.

In one dream for example, I'm at some Mall of America like place, packed full of people. I'm running from these guys who look like a cross between the Men in Black and Mafia hitmen. I get cornered and just when I think I'm dead, I jump...really, really high through a skylight then some how make a second jump in mid air by somehow solidifying the air beneath my feet and rocketing off over miles, fast approaching a mountain and I wake up just before landing. And I could still feel the thrill and feel of the airs I was sailing through for a good hour afterwards.
    Wow, I wish I had exciting, gravity-defying dreams like that one. The last dream I remember was about college, and how I kept forgetting the schedule and missing classes. I guess since summer break is ending in a few weeks, I'm getting more and more anxious about returning and dealing with the workload.

wow everyone has such interesting dreams and im just dreaming singing sexyback with this person i talked to in 5th grade
    Pokemon White rotational teams pokes in trainingWhite Fc: 4556 7172 3697 BP: 15

credit goes to luxraymaster for the awesome team pose

Your signature contained too many images and was too tall. Please read the signature rules before you update it again.

Last night I dreamed I was explaining the Quilted Multiverse Theory to my mother. Yes, I do dream about complex physics topics....Then again, that is what I get for being in grad school.
    On the topic of dreams though, I have always been interested in dream interpretation. I have read several of history's top psychologists' books on the subject and thoroughly enjoyed them.
    Sig Under Construction
    I have claimed Malamar and Mario Kart 8

Friend Code: 2680-9330-2666
    National Pokedex complete-Gen V / National Pokedex Complete-XY / National Pokedex Complete-ORAS
    Ground Type Pokémon Club Co-Leader
    Shiny Count: 160+
    Shiny Clauncher Magnet

My dreams for the past few weeks have been about me talking to my ex-girlfriend about why we broke up, but then they will seamlessly transition into me talking to my current female interest. And of course every once in a while i'll a have a dream that makes no sense at all.
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Page 79 of 92 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast