Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2277

Thread: dreams

I had an interesting dream related to Pokémon this night.
    I was at some kind of store that felt like Wal-Mart, and there was a stand where they had the system that distributed Keldeo via Wireless.

So I wanted to download it, but I remembered I didn't bring my White 2 version with me, I just had my DS Lite with my other games.
    Then I noticed that close to the place that distributed Keldeo, there was a place that distributed Rayquaza, but they had just closed up. Instead, they were kids with shiny Pokémon figurines and the stand was made into a figurine trading stand after the Rayquaza distribution.

I had a dream I was trying to play this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C56Xbd1WbnE, but since I was in a dream I couldn't focus on the keys, simply because of the fact that numbers and concentration are nigh impossible in dreams (I had a dream where I tried to dial a simple phone number and none of the keys were ever in the right spot, but I digress), so it sounded god-awful.

Thank you based Turpoo

I had this dream just half an hour ago.

So it appears that me and my sister were in a hotel room; judging from the context and feel of the dream, we were running away from something. So all of a sudden, there was this bald zombiegirl that we didn't realize was under the bed; she was surprisingly "whole" for a zombie; just some minor arm decay and the ability to spew some sorta' toxic (Whaaaaa?). Since she was also holding a dragon plushie (shaped like the substitute doll), she could've past for a cancer patient in zombie garb.

Anyway, the zombiegirl chased us into this HUUUGE bathroom, which for some reason had a couple of school chairs; ourselves already wielding weapon-sized allen keys. The zombiegirl moved pretty damn sporadically, so I decided to fend it off with my allen key while my sister got a couple of hits in with a chair. After it set its sights on my sister, I used my allen key to push it away and we both clubbed it with chairs. Thinking we finally killed it, we ran out of the bathroom and, whaddyaknow, zombiegirl was still crawling towards us. At that point I pull out a knife I seemingly had and repeatedly slash at its cranium until it stops moving.

In retrospect, the whole fight felt like a Silent Hill boss battle.

Flash forward to some scientists recovering the zombiegirl and giving it the brain of a renowned physicist. They also do something to the dragon plushie because it talks to the de-zombie'd girl. They share a really cute conversation over guacamole-like-stuff and crutons (Whaaaaa?).

==========

I was building chairs before I took a nap, so that's probably where the chairs and allen keys came from.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

I dreamed that I was a vigilante or bounty hunter or something with Danny Trejo (who was Machete, and also Octavio from King of the Hill...I'm pretty sure he was also in "From Dusk 'Till Dawn"). We were solving murders. One murdered person we found was apparently a time-traveler. I ended up being lowered into a hole full of giant spiders (like the Frostbite Spiders in Skyrim, sort of). I woke up before we solved the murder.

I dreamed that demons were chasing me the other day...I also dream that Nazis are trying to get me a lot. Dogs, too (or perhaps they're wolves. I really can't tell).

I keep dreaming about moving into an old "fixer-upper" farm house lately, too. In the first one, a clown tried to get me, and I stabbed it in the face with a steak knife. The second one was pleasant, if boring.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

I'm always having weird dreams. They're too hard to explain.
    3DS Friend Code: Nicholas-0130-2106-0329

Looking For

-English Keldeo

Had a dream where some type of witch-like lady was chasing me down the street, and then she recites some spell and a hole opens up in the middle of the street that never ends and I fell in. And while I was falling, there were other people, and they were having a tea party for some reason, so I sat down and joined them while drinking tea and eating little sandwiches and stuff. And I have no idea what the reason I had this dream was.

This dream... I was walking on the beach at night. There was this odd castle is in the distance, but I didn't concern myself with it. Meanwhile, I was narrating about a bunch of things, when all of a sudden I got to my fear of dogs (which I don't really have). Of course, cure a wild dog barking like a madman and running towards me, along with me taking to the sand.

A few nights ago me and my FIFA 13 regens had a party. I know what they all look like as well so that didn't help...
    I drift in and out. I'm more into the glitchy side of things, hate nearly everything post-HGSS.
    I'll probably forget what I offer on trade pages. If I do, just message me on Tumblr as I'm always on there.

Tumblr

I had a pretty trippy dream earlier tonight. It was set at some kind of outdoor resort, and a bunch of anime-looking fraternity/sorority kids were staying there in celebration of the coming semester. Idk. xD Anyway, they had crazy frat parties, and for some reason demarcated the areas reserved for each group's individual party by drawing lines over the ground with sriracha sauce. In the morning, the resort owner was furious because they had trashed the place and gotten really messy with their sriracha lines, and so there was a ton of sriracha all in the trees and bushes and everything. xD So he threw them out. And then my dream changed to one in which I was an extraterrestrial being, part plant and part animal, green and yellow with luminescent white dots lined up on my face. I was a mother, and was trying to secure a place on Earth for my two alien children. Very odd. xDD
    What time is it...??
    Happy time!!!

I have opened a brand new online art shop! Here it is: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SugarcookieStudios
    I sell handmade, very affordable charms and jewelry, and I am currently taking commissions for custom charms!
    If you want to commission a custom charm, PM me what you would like! I can do anything you might want, including any pokemon! ^^

My most recent dream was about the entrance to the Distortion World being in my basement. There were horrible creatures in it and wild Blissy.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claims:

My most recent dream included Harry Potter hacking off his arm with a butchers knife. I think ive been eating too much cheese too soon before bed.

-Uh oh.

I just had a dream about a salamander eating a snake...

Last night I had a dream about the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess then today Hellfirecomms started livestreaming it for their Zeldathon.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

I can't remember bits of this dream but I'll try remember what I can.
    I was in my room and sitting on my bed reading a book. I then looked to the other side of the room and there were these long worms, but they were white with green or purple thunderbolt lines going along their bodies. I freaked out and ran out of the room because it looked as though they had legs that were either falling off or getting torn off. A man then went up to me and said "Go to the swimming pool while I get these out of here." I went to the pool for a few hours and eventually went back to my house. I looked in my room and couldn't find any worms so I say on my bed and started reading again. I heard a noise so I looked up and there was a worm sitting in the doorway. I woke up after that.

I had a dream were I was watching these priests or whatever they were (one had a red hood one white and another black). My sister then randomly appeared with my then best friend. These priests where outside a kind of hunted house. After a while two of them went away so the three of us (me, my sister and friend) approached the priest that was left (the one with the red hood I think). when we got to him he turned around and we saw his face. I can't describe what it looked like but it was horrible. we got scared and ran into the hunted house (stupid I know but it was a dream). once we were inside it turned into a roller coaster and when we looked around these priests all of them were right behind us with knifes ready to kill us.

I always woke up after that (since I had this dream more than once).

white friend code:0905 3221 7982

73% of teenagers would cry if they saw Justin Bieber standing on top of a skyscraper about to jump. If you are the 27% sitting there with popcorn and 3D glasses, screaming "DO A BACKFLIP!", copy and paste this in your signature.

Weather forecast for tonight: dark.
    George Carlin

Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.
    Hedy Lamarr

Nnn... there was something about my cousin's house being pulled down the street by a twister... and something else about Fran finally cutting the sh!t and using conventional procedures for once.

I had a stupidest dream ever in my life on two nights ago my friend was trying to enter the new store probably called Roses where that place of Value City got bankrupt, My friend tries to enter Roses but employees won't let him in because the store wasn't ready to be open or he is underage to shop to be in the store I entered the store somehow without being old enough to shop the store looked like it changed a little when the black woman asked me about my root-beer she answered me like she is grouchy she has told me to not drink this I kinda realized I was in the different dimension because the laws are different than our dimension I would hate If North America was like that. I had a dream in midnight involving Pokemon: The Origins It was seemly after October 2nd I saw a generation four pokemon was a Kricketot I started to have a feeling there is sixth generation in Pokemon: The Origins which it would mean mega evolutions the certain Kanto pokemon getting mega evolutions for example Mega Charizard which is Red's and Mega Blastoise which is Green's it would be unnecessary for the show having newer generation pokemon and forms unless its the 20th anniversary which it would be appropriate time having newer generation pokemon and forms.

Had my first real nightmare in a long time.

I had my first Amnesia related nightmare. That's what I get for watching too much Markiplier and Pewdiepie before going to bed.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

I had an awesome dream last night in which I was playing a virtual reality game. It was (what's the term?) a lucid dream where I was aware of my surroundings and could control myself. Me and my friends played this virtual reality game until I woke up... I wish I could go back.
    I have:
    Platinum
    Heartgold
    White
    Black
    Rumble Blast
    White 2

I used to liek mudkipz, then I took an arrow in the knee. However the arrow turned out to be a seaking. It yelled "F*** yeah" so I screamed "FUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!". The seaking's face became that of a troll while mine became forever alone. The situation was super effective.

Last night I had a dream where my cat killed zombies.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

I have some of the weirdest dreams ever... this one happened a little while back.

I was having some kind of party (a birthday one maybe?), and met THE Adam Young. Of Owl City. My hero. And of course in the dream I was super excited... that is, until it went horribly wrong with me meeting him... the sun was in my eyes, and it was just really awkward. I remember feeling as if I wanted to try this all over, but it didn't happen. Then I was with my best friends going on this long journey on this mountain trek, and had brought my Poke Balls with me. But instead of POKEMON coming out of the balls, my SKYLANDERS came out instead (what the heck?!) I think I had this part of the dream because I feel as if I haven't been playing with my Skylanders enough lately because of Pokémon... and the Adam Young part is probably because I dream about meeting him someday, but am afraid I am gonna mess it up when (or if) I do...

Now, this next dream I have no clue what the heck it was about...

I was at the grocery store with my family, when this weird guy walks over to me. He then shrinks me into a computer system (or something), and starts controlling me... I could float around in the air, and there was all this weird stuff surrounding me on the ground. He said that if I did this, eventually he would give me some stuff that I wanted (I think anyways)... we talked and sort of became friends, and for some reason I remember telling him to put me down from all of this floating since I was beginning to feel sick. That is when he did... and then in the end my mom called me, and I told the guy I had to go, so he did... I went back to the real world, perfectly fine. I think then he tried to arrange for this to happen the next day or another time... possibly on the phone as well as just talking to him in the store. My mom then asked where I had gone, and dismissed it without me giving a proper answer... there was another part of the dream where I think my family and I were at a war camp.

OK... what the heck?! I have some of the weirdest dreams ever... there are more I could tell, but these two are two of the weirdest I have ever had (I think). Now, they may not be totally accurate since I am just saying what I remember from them the best I can, but if anyone knows, please help me decipher them (at least the second one). Thanks. 0.o
    Reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn't wanna live there... ~ The Real World by Owl City

Well, my dream for today (morning dream).
    I was laying in my bed when I saw that my room door was open. Just a little bit open. When suddenly I couldn't move like there was a demon holding me. I was screaming my brothers name. When I was screaming in my dream I was screaming in real life too. My brother came to my room but was just standing there and didn't wake me up -___-''. He said when I was screaming I sounded like someone without a tongue....

I didn't sleep after that. I was too scared.

fc; 4699 7626 1030 (3ds)
    Pokemon in my safari; Slugma, Braixen and Growlithe

Quote Originally Posted by AD95 View Post
    Well, my dream for today (morning dream).
    I was laying in my bed when I saw that my room door was open. Just a little bit open. When suddenly I couldn't move like there was a demon holding me. I was screaming my brothers name. When I was screaming in my dream I was screaming in real life too. My brother came to my room but was just standing there and didn't wake me up -___-''. He said when I was screaming I sounded like someone without a tongue....

I didn't sleep after that. I was too scared.
    That could've been sleep paralysis, in case you didn't know.. Must be a scary experience, according to many people at least. Wouldn't want it myself :l
    Last edited by Zech; 14th September 2013 at 8:59 PM.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2vlml35.png[/IMG]

Pokémon Y FC: 4098-3136-1457
    Friend Safari (Bug): Combee, Beautifly, Heracross
    Feel free to add me, remember to PM me with your FC though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zech View Post
    That could've been sleep paralysis, in case you didn't know.. Must be a scary experience, according to many people at least. Wouldn't want it myself :l
    Yes, indeed. It is very scary... I don't want to sleep tonight, scared that it will happen again...

I hope you'll never experience something like this.

fc; 4699 7626 1030 (3ds)
    Pokemon in my safari; Slugma, Braixen and Growlithe

Last night I had I had dream last night where I was a cross-country runner and I was running down a hill, and then I climbed a tower and jumped. And this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4vl0av1_lk accurately describes the rest of the dream.

Thank you based Turpoo

Page 80 of 92 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast