Page 81 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2275

Thread: dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshino View Post
    Let me put to you this way: Imagine there is a security camera my bed and I'm watching the recording of me sleeping. That's pretty much what the dream entailed, so no inception.
    I gathered as much. My question was a different one, but you indirectly answered it, anyway.

What if it was an out-of-body experience?

It's not much, but I dreamed that I went to the eye doctor (whom was strangely horny or something), and I got a mecha from him so I can go kick butt and save the world or whatnot. Didn't last long, though, because other people got involved, and some other world/dimension opened up that we had to climb up into while going through other dimensions. It was strangely like a video game, though not one I'm familiar with. I had to jump down to save a kitten when it fell down a few floors, but then I had to manually climb back up.

It was really weird. Guess I must've had Escaflowne on the brain or something.
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2015 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 8 - 3/10/16 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    It's not much, but I dreamed that I went to the eye doctor (whom was strangely horny or something), and I got a mecha from him so I can go kick butt and save the world or whatnot. Didn't last long, though, because other people got involved, and some other world/dimension opened up that we had to climb up into while going through other dimensions. It was strangely like a video game, though not one I'm familiar with. I had to jump down to save a kitten when it fell down a few floors, but then I had to manually climb back up.

It was really weird. Guess I must've had Escaflowne on the brain or something.
    Oh God... I laughed! It's Escaflowne; if it was Evangelion that song would play! xD
    Anyway, awesome experience!
    I remember I had some dream like that, but it was pokemon instead. My dad had gave me a Nidoran (my dad...) and I would fight Ash and kill Mewtwo. And I'm being serious...

I had a dream about my house being full of abandoned dogs my cousin gathered from the streets. At first I was kinda shocked to see so many dogs in my house (I have one dog because only one is allowed by my parents). Then I saw this cute Shiba Inu puppy on the floor and I picked it up. It was grey, black and white (this color combination doesn't exist on Shiba Inu's), it was just beautiful... I asked my dad if I could keep it and he said yes. I was so happy I could die.

Then I just woke up, thinking about that dog.

IMΔGINE | DREΔM | CREΔTE

I once had a pretty cool dream about a Spy Kids 3D Robot fight with a girl I knew in elementary school. I had to be like 8 but it will always stick with me
    White Friend Code: [Currently Missing]
    Black 2 Friend Code: [Currently Missing]

3DS Friend Code - 2380 3748 3639
    Pokemon in My Safari: Emolga, Helioptile, and Luxio
    Pokemon I am Looking For: Togepi

Last night I had a typical "going to school naked" dream (I came to school without pants) ... Except, my dream school was very distorted and....circus like for some reason. I really don't know what either of those mean....

A couple of nights ago I had a dream where I was at home and watching the news when they started saying that the world was being taken over by man-eating Gremlins. My mum told me to get into her car but my dad stayed at home for some reason. I didn't want to get into the car without my dad but my mum dragged me in the car and took off. I started crying because I was worried my dad would be killed so my mum turned back and the whole street was filled with Gremlins. I raced into the house and got three knives and stabbed about 10 gremlins. I found that my dad was alive and he said the only way to kill the gremlins was to splash water onto them so I punched my hand into the wall and for some reason there was water rushing out. I threw water at the gremlins and they all turned into pink foam. A huge gremlin then walked into my house and just as I was about to splash water at it, I woke up.
    My art cause why not Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

Oh my god, I just had a dream that Jontron ate a baby Bunnelby while it was still alive!

The dream started out with me and a bunch of Youtubers for some reason breaking into someone's car, however the police ended up showing up, so we had to hide. We ran to this coffee shop that I always go to in my town, and they said we could hide there for as long as we want as long as we take care of their old grandfather. So everybody was doing their part to clean, cook, and just generally make the house nice. However, I was trying to date this one chick, but her dad who she had major problems with, ended up with us and I was doing my best to try to keep them apart to keep them from fighting. I was getting really tired though, and so was everyone else. It got to the point to where I had to prolong us from having our food break so that they wouldn't eat together. We got upstairs by the time everyone else was done eating, and everyone was just kind of goofing around. She and I were scarfing down our food when we heard a whole bunch of commotion. Apparently, the coffee shop owner had a baby bunnelby the size of his hand that he was raising, and it was the cutest thing ever. Jontron was the one holding it, and he kept saying he was going to eat it. We all though he was kidding until he opened his mouth and crunched down on its bones. You could literally hear it screaming and squishing around, and I fell to my knees because I was going to be sick. After a couple more crunches, he began gagging and then threw up in my hair.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Had a very vivid dream last night that my friends were all accusing me of cracking the screen of an iPad which we had all chipped in to buy. I kept on trying to deny any part in damaging it, but they insisted I was the culprit, banging it against the wall and breaking it into pieces as they did so.
    Was that really it? Will wondered. Was that what they were all doing, looking for someone less different? Was that what he was doing? Rachel was dynamic and thoughtful and focused and caring and different in more ways than he could count, but the whole point of Rachel, as far as Will was concerned, was that she wasn't him. There was a flaw in Katrina's logic, then. This thing about looking for someone less different ... It only really worked, he realised, if you were convinced that being you wasn't so bad in the first place.

- Nick Hornby

I had a dream that I could shapeshift into anyone

I had a dream where I was my sister for a day... It was very awkward
    "I had to start my journey too you know... and I chose Blastoise." -Dr. Koga

I had a dream about some posh victorian kid who went on a magical journey with his dad flying around the planet on a owl and they met a tribal kid in South America who flew with them on a parrot and then a huge whale that was the size of a country jumped out of the ocean. Then an even bigger golden dolphin the size of North America just comes out and then my dream ended. It reminded me of the opening of the kids cartoon Little Bear. Best dream I ever had.
    My X team.
    Greninja, Venasaur, Raichu, Pidgeot, Simisear, Gallade.

Mine had a fairly complicated theme.
    My dream (that I remember the most of out of them) involved a small child who could manipulate time and space and could create a parallel dimension to crate a copy of someone or something, but it seemed to never be an exact copy. My brother then had an inexact clone appear due to this power.
    ... I have no idea where that dream came from. I have not really paid much attention to science fiction or anything of that nature lately, so...
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

I haven't been able to remember my dreams recently but I remember that last night I had a short dream that I went on a holiday to New York, though it looked completely different and abstract (buildings were upside down, cars were driving on the sides of buildings, etc).
    My art cause why not Ż\_(ツ)_/Ż

I had a very strange and somehow horrible and disgusted to say. I still felt disgusting and wanted to vomit by just remembering it.

I was back from jogging, so tired, and just took a glass of water to swallow. THEN!!! Don't know why, those water doesn't clear my throat, but strangely I felt something is moving inside my mouth. I spit the drinking water immediately out from my mouth, only to be astounding that the water became a cluster of chafers!!!!! (a kind of small beetle that is golden color, fly in the night and feed on leaves. One word: pest insect)
    An immediate disgusted feeling came out, and I was vomiting, and again to be surprised even often that what came out from my mouth is all those beetles. Just when I felt my mouth was all paralyzed by those disgusting insects, I was awake!!! Thank goodness that was only a dream. But still, very disgusting and horrible one.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

I saw last night in my dream a guy walking with a realistic looking Zoroark. That was pretty cool.
    Claimed Scyther

PASBL explained
    Prologue and chapter one posted. Draft chapter two in production

Banner, Button and Profile Picture made by Astral Shadow. Thanks a lot ^^

I've had a recurring dream where it's focused on earth. The sight is magnificent but then the image zooms out. Soon I'm able to see solar systems, then galaxies, then whole clusters of galaxies. Zooming out so quickly soon takes it's toll and then nothing. At that time I wake up gasping for air...
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

Had a dream I was a son of Poseidon, and I had power over water, except there was some sort of curse on me so I couldn't use them. Then I fought in some weird battle with my soccer team in my basement and nearly took a spear to my throat. Weirdness.
    3DS friend code 2595-0644-0358 | Trade shop

Come check out Nerfo Destiny forums! A place for gamers, developers, and anyone looking for some fun to chat and play!
    We aren't much yet, but we need your help to grow!

Click here
    Allons-y!

For some reason, my dreams always included me being able to control something like a god. Like my latest one was that i was like Storm and i was able to manipulate the weather. Sometimes, i wish that my dreams were true
    On punishment wont be on till off, sorry!!!!
    FC: 3179-7235-3277. FS: Poison. Pokemon In Fs:Kakuna, Swalot and Whirlipede
    I've claimed the blaring Noivern.
    Looking For: Pinsir, Nuzleaf, Vullaby, Pachirisu, Clefairy, Mankey, Throh, Sawk,, Rufflet, Sawsbuck, Toxicroak, and Munna,

Looking For a League to Join. Please pm if you are looking for leaders

Last night I had this dream where there were a lot of different animals living in my house such as: platypuses, more cats, kangaroos and this wierd black thing that looks a fuzzy from super mario world except it just sits there and doesn't do anything.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

I just dreamed that me and Arianna Grande were stuck in a giant pit. She stated that she was going to call her people, and I thought she meant someone who could help us out. Instead, she ended up doing a whistle tone and hundreds of foot tall Arianna Grande's started assembling. I mean they were flying, crawling out from under rocks, there was even a couple of Ariannas riding Ariannas. They then built a human ladder and we climbed out, but as soon as we did, she went into a coma. While at the hospital, the doctor told us that she was a vegetable and would never come out of it, but then Hannah Hart showed up and started flexing and we discovered that as long as she keeps flexing, Arianna will stay conscious.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I can't recall most of my dreams, but they are usually about me running from something

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    I had a very strange and somehow horrible and disgusted to say. I still felt disgusting and wanted to vomit by just remembering it.

I was back from jogging, so tired, and just took a glass of water to swallow. THEN!!! Don't know why, those water doesn't clear my throat, but strangely I felt something is moving inside my mouth. I spit the drinking water immediately out from my mouth, only to be astounding that the water became a cluster of chafers!!!!! (a kind of small beetle that is golden color, fly in the night and feed on leaves. One word: pest insect)
    An immediate disgusted feeling came out, and I was vomiting, and again to be surprised even often that what came out from my mouth is all those beetles. Just when I felt my mouth was all paralyzed by those disgusting insects, I was awake!!! Thank goodness that was only a dream. But still, very disgusting and horrible one.
    I've had two dreams (in a row) where I was throwing up pasta for whatever reason for a good few minutes. Not a pleasant feeling, so I bet it felt like you were actually feeling something in your throat and throwing up.

So I had a bit of a dream (it was one of my last ones this morning) where I had found a Digimon anime called "Digimon Fusion". For whatever reason, all of the characters were basically gender-bents of previous Digimon protagonists, but had the same/similar Digimon and had 66-69 episodes. I only watched the first five that I found on DVD for some reason, and it was the weirdest thing ever (I don't remember what happened in it, but I had a dumbfounded look on my face in my dream), but apparently when I did an Internet search, people were liking it.

And so when I woke up, I wanted to see if Digimon Fusion existed for the lulz. Turns out it's the English name for Digimon Xros Wars. (And it plus the other two sequels combined have 79 episodes.)

:|

...I hate my imagination, sometimes.
    Winner of Best Non-Pokémon Fic of 2015 in the Shipping Oscars
    Forsaken: Chapter 20 - 11/17/14 / Encryption: Chapter 8 - 3/10/16 / Handle with Care: Chapter 10 - 3/17/14

I had a dream once where I kept on throwing sticks of lit dynamite at passing cars.
    It was a good dream. =)

I was fighting against a vampire who haves metal teeth, while I was using water moves.

Just wtf....
    Claimed Scyther

PASBL explained
    Prologue and chapter one posted. Draft chapter two in production

Banner, Button and Profile Picture made by Astral Shadow. Thanks a lot ^^

Page 81 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast