Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2238

Thread: dreams

I had a strange dream related to Pokemon. Moltres and Articuno were fighting... underwater. And somehow, Moltres' flames were not extinguished.

Anyway, Articuno was spamming Blizzard, weakening Moltres and making the area colder, while Moltres' Fire Type Moves were weakened due to the water.

Finally, though, Moltres somehow managed to ignite its whole body with Fire, then turn all the water to smoke... 0_0

I have officially claimed Mew.

I dreamt that Dialga was sitting on top of the Wireless Tower, asleep.

Then my dream cuts to a shot of Heatran with pink wings flying throught the sky using some kind of flower thing to melt random clouds.

Eventually Dialga wakes up, and Skorupi come from all over.

They prepare to sting Dialga, and the moment their pins reach Dialga's body, I wake up.

I dreamed that in the news, it said two boys had died from eating blue, radioactive chips.

Spoiler:- Credit + Claim:

I had a dream last night. i feel like it means something important. the girl i like, she was wearing a red dress. then she said something, but i couldnt hear her. she then just... walked away...
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

Sorry to share this with you all, but recently I've had a lot of sex dreams. Like the past two weeks, and they are all of me and the guy I like who has told me he likes me back. I love the dreams a bit too much. They range from cute moments, such as walking along a candle-lit beach then sex, to just full on sex for no reason. Oh yes, it is truly great.
    [IMG]http://i39.*******.com/24fbfbl.png[/IMG]
    3DS Code: 1032-1306-5729
    PM me so I can add you back! <3

I am so hyped for X and Y I am having dreams about it.
    The first one involved the title screen of Y version, with Yvetal hovering above a pitch-black cliff... At night.
    Then it shot some sort of beam from its mouth, which created a portal on a cliff opposite, which Yvetal then flew through, which brought it to underneath the cliff that it was hovering over, and it just kept going, flying in an infinite loop.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was at my house and about half a kilometre away, there was a huge explosion. My parents had to go for some reason and I was at home alone with my dog. I worried about what was happening and there was suddenly a huge earthquake. I got really scared and sat on the couch with my dog crying. After a while I somehow teleported to a hospital where my parents were, all bandaged up and bruised. I started crying and hugged them because I thought they were dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Clinkclang View Post
    I am so hyped for X and Y I am having dreams about it.
    The first one involved the title screen of Y version, with Yvetal hovering above a pitch-black cliff... At night.
    Then it shot some sort of beam from its mouth, which created a portal on a cliff opposite, which Yvetal then flew through, which brought it to underneath the cliff that it was hovering over, and it just kept going, flying in an infinite loop.
    Man, you must be really excited for X/Y if you're having dreams about it haha ...

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

I had a dream where me and a friend were travelling by car in a dark rainy day, and gave a ride to this random dude who was stuck in the rain.
    Later on, the dude took us to his shop and asked us to take anything for free as a sign of appreciation.
    I took a bunch of Pokémon cards and poof... I wake up. :|

I had a dream where I was in a place that seemed like a fusion of a palace and a sewer and for some reason I had to do a play there. The dream was sort of like a video game and after my play I got coins which I used to buy dinner. The next night (in the dream) I asked a man there who ran the plays if I could skip tonight's play because I had 20 mosquito bites on my arms. The man said I could if I could find someone to replace me. I went to a girl and asked her if she would like to do a play and she said yes so I have her the script, but she wasn't very good so I left. There were five more minutes left to the play and I got dressed in my costume which was the same as Fionna's from Adventure Time. I tucked my hair into the hat and just when the play was about to start, I woke up.

My alarm clock plays music to wake me up, but i was in such a deep sleep i heard the music while dreaming.
    I was in like a hotel with a couple of friends, don't remember anything else though.

That's some Inception **** right there (did anyone here see that movie)

I was dreaming that I was exploring a dungeon inside of a hill. It contained a single room, with a grate at the top letting light in. And, hanging from the ceiling, were two giant skeletal arms. One was holding a key, while the other, a cage.
    Guess what was in the cage?
    A tiny Yvetal.

Now, I'm not one for dream analysis, but I'm beginning to notice a pattern here.
    We all make mistakes, but the biggest one we can make is not learning from them.

I had a weird dream about the military and pokemon last night. We were organizing our wall lockers to get ready for inspection when this dude came up to me and said "Dude just use this" and handed me a pokeball. So I threw everything that was in my wall locker into the pokeball. Then the commander came by and I passed my inspection (yay!). So then we emptied all that crap out of our pokeballs and went outside to try catching some pokemon, but in my dream pokemon still didn't exist so we just went around and captured random animals and tried to make them fight each other. Didn't work out so well. Then for some reason at the very end of my dream I was watching a Pokemon X and Y announcement that stated that the games could be played from 1 of 2 different art stlyes, a new and retro look. Was weird bro.

Last night I had a dream that I was in a bus with some people from my primary school. We were on some sort of tour and we were driving past the Harbour Bridge. I looked at the bridge and a massive brown shark, about 10 meters long, jumped out of the water. I got really scared and suddenly the shark was right next to the window beside me. It jumped towards me but the bus went up a steep hill and the shark missed. Afterwards we pulled up at my old school and I waited for my mum to pick me up. Suddenly the scene changed and I was in a really creepy looking house. There was a guy from my primary school there and a girl who I didn't know. The girl started to get thrown around the room by an unseen force and I had to work out the area of the walls in the room for it to stop. After that I woke up. O_o

I've been dreaming about celebrities lately.

The other night, I dreamed that I was living in an apartment on the same floor as George Takei. He invited me over for dinner.

Night after that, I dreamed I was killing zombies with Joe Pesci.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

I never had a dream. Is that weird?
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    I never had a dream. Is that weird?
    Everyone has dreams. You just forget them perhaps. :P

I had this dream where my girlfriend was a truck driver. x_x

Ever had that dream where you are running away from someone trying to kill you?

Yeh, that.

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

Last night, I had a dream my cousin died, but he effectively started the Zombie Apocalypse. While I was in my house, it was pitch black and then I heard bagning at the door, and opened it to find it was a zombie, the they were clown zombies, and oh god were they creepy. And then they called me Tofty and started dancing. I still don't know what tofty means.

Thank you based Irra for the banner

I had a dream last night but I can only remember a little of it. I was in a room that looked like a mess hall. People from my grade were there and I had to sit next to a girl I was friends with but she turned mean. Luckily I got to sit next one of my real friends as well. Everyone was eating McDonalds and I got my cheeseburger from a waitress. I said I needed to go to the toilet so I left. When I got back my food was gone. I was really really angry because it was the only food that we got in two days. I asked my friend what happened and she said that my old friend took my food, said "I can eat her food because we're friends. Isn't that right?" and ate my food. I was that angry I knelt down on the floor and yelled things which I shall not write here.

Kind of an odd dream today. The first thing I can remember was looking down the hallway into my brother's room. I saw someone was in there, but walking through the house I saw that anyone I expected to be in the house was somewhere else. I told my brother I thought someone was in his room. He went and looked (and I followed) and found a boy that looked like he was a teenager. My brother threw something at him, then we went down the hall to talk about how to get him out. While he were talking I noticed there was also a girl in there about the same age. Becoming frustrated, I walked into the room and grabbed the girl by the shoulders, telling her she could either tell me why they were here or I was going to carry her out of the house. She didn't say anything, so I went to take her out. I still had her by the shoulders, but she pulled my hair, so I moved and grabbed her by then neck, as though I was going to give her a chokeslam. As we approached the door I put her down and noticed her clothes- she was dressed like a prostitute. I asked her how old she was and she said 12. I then told her she shouldn't be demeaning herself like that. In the meantime, the boy came out and it appeared as though they were both going to leave. I asked the girl for her phone number (not for a date, but like I was going help her get her life back on track) and she gave it to me, although she wouldn't give me her name. At this point, I noticed that she was no longer wearing a shirt, although she'd covered herself with her hands. We started trying to find the shirt, and I woke up in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comebhax View Post
    My alarm clock plays music to wake me up, but i was in such a deep sleep i heard the music while dreaming.
    This happens to me frequently, although it's just alarm clock noise. While it's going on, I usually end up fighting my alarm clock in the dream, hitting it on stuff to try and stop the noise.
    Last edited by PsychicPsycho; 7th October 2013 at 11:25 PM.
    I'm looking for a Serperior named Serpedera. It'll be at lvl 98 or above. If you happen to have such a pokemon please PM me.

Pretendeavors (Goals I have that don't really mean anything) Updated 10-04-13

Voltorb Flip, Level 8 Victories: 16
    White Geonet: All countries completed!!! (130), 505 Trade Locations (of 513)
    The Last Ten: Locations
    Arunachel Pradesh, India * Dadra & Nager Hall, India * Formosa, Argentina ()
    Henan, China * Himachal Pradesh, India * Lakshadweep, India
    Lubusz, Poland * Madhya Pradesh, India * Shaanxi, China () * Sikkim, India

Pokeathlon Pokedex: 493/493- COMPLETED!!! (01-05-13)

A couple nights ago I started having dreams about the girl I'm attracted to. They aren't dreams were things happen, though. They're basically just memories and thoughts involving her. They dreams are great and they make me happy, but the fact that I'm having them depresses me a little. Eh whatevs. They're just dreams, right?
    Es so Einfach wie Eins, Zwei, Drei.

Ugh, so I've never seen any of the SAW films, but last night I had a dream that I was living out something similar to one of the movies (I've read TVTropes), and oh god, I died after seeing this one crazy woman go insane and start cackling and then go all bug eyed and stuff. Ugh, I can't remember the trap, but it was horrible.

Thank you based Irra for the banner

I had a documentary-style dream where Amy Wong was the Canadian "president" (as in "not prime minister) and went to great length to describe her struggles to overcome America and the rising robot rebellion. Oddly it's not 3000-3013.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

I had a dream a few days ago where my mum and I were going home in the car. We pulled up at the side of the road for some reason and somehow we swapped sides without moving. I realised that next to the car there was a little boy playing with a ball and a few meters behind him a man was walking slowly towards the boy. There was a car behind the man and there was another man in the car, probably his friend. I told my mum what was going on and when the man snuck up behind the boy, the boy turned around and was about to scream but was too shocked. He was grabbed by the man and my mum got out of the car to stop the man but the man then grabbed my mum's hand and started dragging her away. I was about to get out of the car to help my mum but then I woke up.

Page 81 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 ... LastLast