Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2280

Thread: dreams

The other night I had a nightmare that was filled to the brim with Evangelion... I HATE EVANGELION. Also FullmetalChao was in it and he was a little girl... (let that sink in for a moment) I need to watch more K-ON! Abridged (Abridged) and more Haruhi Abridged to forget about it.
    Last edited by Yoshino; 25th October 2013 at 5:01 AM.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Sorry for grammar/ spelling mistakes I wrote it in notepad right after I woke up from a nap. So (if you can't tell first part is setting second part is What happened)

10/18/13 (after nap time)
    Setting. It's night. A square white room area with high walls and ceilings. The bottom is somewhat well lit but higher up not so much. So shadows were creepy There is a red strip of carpet in the middle of the room going around the corner and leads into the hallway. There is a hallway to one side that went on for a while with lights on the walls every so often. Still white. Next to where the hallway opens up to the room on the same wall but on the left there is a staircase to who knows where, it's more dim but still white. In the middle of the wall right next to the previous one but closer to stairs than hallway. There is a weird type of ladder. Instead of a normal one its rungs are rectangles that jut out and are closer together than normal rungs. (They were about 2 1/2 feet wide. Half a foot tall. They came out about a foot. And we're about 6 to 12 inches apart from each other (I didn't decide
    To measure in my dream) so big enough for a foot) It also has a weird handrail. Along each side from the top to the bottom, there are two semicircular bars that would jut out a little bit and stop at the middle. So one half circle bar (smooth round and black bars) on top stop at middle here another half one goes to the bottom. The carpet leads to the ladder. It leads to a wide hallway (you know where this is going[still white]) lighting on the walls spaced apart it shared the same ceiling as earlier room. It was around 10-15 feet wide. So ladder leads to ledge with a banister on either side.

There is this old man who has a small beard slight thinning but whirly hair pure white but he has normal white skin. He is running as fast as he can with terror in his eyes. He comes out of the hallway an heads to the ladder. He makes it up 3/4 of the way and slips falls and dies. Me not wanting him to comeback as a zombie jumps down the ladder and crushes his head, so he won't comeback as a zombie. (I have no idea what I was thinking, except it all seemed natural.) I decide to investigate ad go down the hallway to see what had him so scared. At the end of the hallway I see two zombies. One is a man lean with a grotesque face and a bloodstained plad shirt. The other is a kid with a half eaten face. I turn around and sprint down the hallway not looking back to see if they are following me. I make it to the room and strangely the mans body is gone and no blood anywhere. I think that the zombies can't climb ladders so I go up it instead of the stairs. I make it and run down the hallway screaming zombies at the top of my lungs. The first open door I see I look into and see a black woman with her child looking at me weirdly. I then realize that I'm in the walking dead and that they don't know what a zombie is so I start yelling walkers. I remember watching talking dead about first episode of season four. Where a guy (played by Vincent martellia) died in A wing and will get Who others who are sleeping in that wing so I now know where they are so I continue running down the hall, yelling walkers(The carpet has stopped so now instead of a white floor with a red strip there is only white. I keep yelling walkers in A wing. I.get to end of straight section and there is a man standing there. I go up to him and tell him urgently that there are walkers in A wing. He doesn't look concerned. Then I notice to the left there is a small wide stairway that only goes up close to 8 steps. At top and down a little ways there is a light up green sigh with fake blood on it saying horror world. I ask the man what it is. He replies its horror world (I think that's a smart idea in a zombie apocalypse, sarcastically.) I ask why do you have that. He says it helps relieve stress. Then a pink brain cage thing comes out slowly of the place . I ask what it is. He says its a cage That is full of the people who ride the ride. I tell him this is how all the horror movies start knowing that there are zombies in it. I turn and see a window. Contemplating jumping out the window I say I don't want to deal with this. So I tell myself silently l'm going to wake up now. I woke up with a startle then all alone in my room. (The whole time I was seeing and referencing things that I learned while awake and probably subconsciously realized I was dreaming and that's how I knew how to wake up even though I wasn't thinking about the possibility of dreaming. I was too occupied to worry about that.)
    Time for a new signature.

I'm an advanceshipper, you should read my fic that I am working on.
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...shipping-PG-13
    You should also tell me how I did.

Bask in my humble glory. ~sethern~

If this doesn't tell you where my priorities lie, I dunno what will.

I have a pretty kickin' beard, right? So I was in a motel with Naveen Andrews (Sayid from LOST) and David Tennant dressed as The Doctor, and I woke up from a deep sleep and looked in the mirror...AND THEY HAD SHAVED THE BOTTOM HALF OF MY BEARD IN MY SLEEP. The moustache and sideburns were still there, though, so suddenly I looked like a ginger bearded Grover Cleveland. It was terrible and I cried.
    I am not worried, Harry. I am with you.

^This is my new fanfic. It's a work in progress, so please read and comment at your discretion. I hope you like it. I think you will.

Many, many thanks to Mew, who created this exceptional banner!

Harry Potter and How I Met Your Mother are currently my life.

I've had a really... Strange dream. Even more stranging is; it suddenly turned on a nightmare.
    I was at a meadow. Only me and nothing else, except that sun... Setting and that big tree. All of sudden, I've heard a song. A whisper that reminded of a song I know but I can't remember its name. It was veeeery soft. As curious I am, I was trying to find from where this whisper was coming. I've searched and keep on looking, until it was night. I didn't even noticed it wasn't day anymore. It had that big moon covering all with its light and that soft whisper. The stars. It was a very beautiful dream, until I've decided to look on that tree. When I've got near her... Boom! It had a big--white-strange-ugly guy holding a baseball bat whispering! When I've tried to run, he hit me with that thing on my head and I've woke up.
    Really, I don't understand what happened there and who even was that thing. It wasn't human, but it resembled one and also was holding a baseball bat whispering some song! And its whispering was so soft.
    Literally talking: WTF was that!

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshino View Post
    The other night I had a nightmare that was filled to the brim with Evangelion... I HATE EVANGELION.
    You deserve that nightmare.

For the most part I have pretty weird dreams, but sometimes like once every other month I get a really weird month. A few weeks ago I dreamt that I had turned giant and smashed tokyo like Godzilla. Which is weird because i'm not the 'destroying and explosions type' XD

Tumblr - MyAnimeList - Youtube
    Friend Code: 1521-3326-6342

Quote Originally Posted by Akanjăo View Post
    You deserve that nightmare.
    No-one should deserve a nightmare.

Hibiki wants hugs

No-one should deserve a nightmare.
    Those that hate Evangelion should. Sorry fella!

Quote Originally Posted by Akanjăo View Post
    Those that hate Evangelion should. Sorry fella!
    Hey, everyone has different opinions. If I had a dream about Zero no Tsukaima (sorry if you like ZnT) I'd probably be going insane.

Strange dream I had in the morning. Really short too.
    Everyone at school went to the ocean and swam there. Also, we were in our regular clothes, not wetsuits/swimsuits/whatever. And we didn't get wet.
    Then I magically teleported to the auditorium.
    There were about 40 people in the school auditorium. Apparently, we're all peeling fruit. I myself was peeling bananas.
    And the dream ended while I was washing banana goop off my hands.

5 minutes ago I had a dream about me sleeping.

Hibiki wants hugs

5 minutes ago I had a dream about me sleeping.
    And were you dreaming about sleeping in the dream in the dream where you were sleeping when you were asleep?

~ Credit to DaisyInari for the battlecut ~
    ~ I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself ~

Quote Originally Posted by AWildMew View Post
    And were you dreaming about sleeping in the dream in the dream where you were sleeping when you were asleep?
    Let me put to you this way: Imagine there is a security camera my bed and I'm watching the recording of me sleeping. That's pretty much what the dream entailed, so no inception.

Hibiki wants hugs

Let me put to you this way: Imagine there is a security camera my bed and I'm watching the recording of me sleeping. That's pretty much what the dream entailed, so no inception.
    My tongue, I hate dreams like that. >_<

Strangely, I haven't been remembering dreams lately. It's been so warm inside that I have trouble falling asleep in the first place.

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

I gathered as much. My question was a different one, but you indirectly answered it, anyway.

What if it was an out-of-body experience?

~ Credit to DaisyInari for the battlecut ~
    ~ I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself ~

It's not much, but I dreamed that I went to the eye doctor (whom was strangely horny or something), and I got a mecha from him so I can go kick butt and save the world or whatnot. Didn't last long, though, because other people got involved, and some other world/dimension opened up that we had to climb up into while going through other dimensions. It was strangely like a video game, though not one I'm familiar with. I had to jump down to save a kitten when it fell down a few floors, but then I had to manually climb back up.

It was really weird. Guess I must've had Escaflowne on the brain or something.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    It's not much, but I dreamed that I went to the eye doctor (whom was strangely horny or something), and I got a mecha from him so I can go kick butt and save the world or whatnot. Didn't last long, though, because other people got involved, and some other world/dimension opened up that we had to climb up into while going through other dimensions. It was strangely like a video game, though not one I'm familiar with. I had to jump down to save a kitten when it fell down a few floors, but then I had to manually climb back up.

It was really weird. Guess I must've had Escaflowne on the brain or something.
    Oh God... I laughed! It's Escaflowne; if it was Evangelion that song would play! xD
    Anyway, awesome experience!
    I remember I had some dream like that, but it was pokemon instead. My dad had gave me a Nidoran (my dad...) and I would fight Ash and kill Mewtwo. And I'm being serious...

I had a dream about my house being full of abandoned dogs my cousin gathered from the streets. At first I was kinda shocked to see so many dogs in my house (I have one dog because only one is allowed by my parents). Then I saw this cute Shiba Inu puppy on the floor and I picked it up. It was grey, black and white (this color combination doesn't exist on Shiba Inu's), it was just beautiful... I asked my dad if I could keep it and he said yes. I was so happy I could die.

Then I just woke up, thinking about that dog.

I once had a pretty cool dream about a Spy Kids 3D Robot fight with a girl I knew in elementary school. I had to be like 8 but it will always stick with me
    White Friend Code: [Currently Missing]
    Black 2 Friend Code: [Currently Missing]

3DS Friend Code - 2380 3748 3639
    Pokemon in My Safari: Emolga, Helioptile, and Luxio
    Pokemon I am Looking For: Togepi

Last night I had a typical "going to school naked" dream (I came to school without pants) ... Except, my dream school was very distorted and....circus like for some reason. I really don't know what either of those mean....

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

A couple of nights ago I had a dream where I was at home and watching the news when they started saying that the world was being taken over by man-eating Gremlins. My mum told me to get into her car but my dad stayed at home for some reason. I didn't want to get into the car without my dad but my mum dragged me in the car and took off. I started crying because I was worried my dad would be killed so my mum turned back and the whole street was filled with Gremlins. I raced into the house and got three knives and stabbed about 10 gremlins. I found that my dad was alive and he said the only way to kill the gremlins was to splash water onto them so I punched my hand into the wall and for some reason there was water rushing out. I threw water at the gremlins and they all turned into pink foam. A huge gremlin then walked into my house and just as I was about to splash water at it, I woke up.

Oh my god, I just had a dream that Jontron ate a baby Bunnelby while it was still alive!

The dream started out with me and a bunch of Youtubers for some reason breaking into someone's car, however the police ended up showing up, so we had to hide. We ran to this coffee shop that I always go to in my town, and they said we could hide there for as long as we want as long as we take care of their old grandfather. So everybody was doing their part to clean, cook, and just generally make the house nice. However, I was trying to date this one chick, but her dad who she had major problems with, ended up with us and I was doing my best to try to keep them apart to keep them from fighting. I was getting really tired though, and so was everyone else. It got to the point to where I had to prolong us from having our food break so that they wouldn't eat together. We got upstairs by the time everyone else was done eating, and everyone was just kind of goofing around. She and I were scarfing down our food when we heard a whole bunch of commotion. Apparently, the coffee shop owner had a baby bunnelby the size of his hand that he was raising, and it was the cutest thing ever. Jontron was the one holding it, and he kept saying he was going to eat it. We all though he was kidding until he opened his mouth and crunched down on its bones. You could literally hear it screaming and squishing around, and I fell to my knees because I was going to be sick. After a couple more crunches, he began gagging and then threw up in my hair.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Had a very vivid dream last night that my friends were all accusing me of cracking the screen of an iPad which we had all chipped in to buy. I kept on trying to deny any part in damaging it, but they insisted I was the culprit, banging it against the wall and breaking it into pieces as they did so.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

I had a dream that I could shapeshift into anyone

I had a dream where I was my sister for a day... It was very awkward
    "I had to start my journey too you know... and I chose Blastoise." -Dr. Koga

I had a dream about some posh victorian kid who went on a magical journey with his dad flying around the planet on a owl and they met a tribal kid in South America who flew with them on a parrot and then a huge whale that was the size of a country jumped out of the ocean. Then an even bigger golden dolphin the size of North America just comes out and then my dream ended. It reminded me of the opening of the kids cartoon Little Bear. Best dream I ever had.
    My X team.
    Greninja, Venasaur, Raichu, Pidgeot, Simisear, Gallade.

Mine had a fairly complicated theme.
    My dream (that I remember the most of out of them) involved a small child who could manipulate time and space and could create a parallel dimension to crate a copy of someone or something, but it seemed to never be an exact copy. My brother then had an inexact clone appear due to this power.
    ... I have no idea where that dream came from. I have not really paid much attention to science fiction or anything of that nature lately, so...
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Page 82 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3272787980818283848586 ... LastLast