Page 83 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2266

Thread: dreams

I haven't been able to remember my dreams recently but I remember that last night I had a short dream that I went on a holiday to New York, though it looked completely different and abstract (buildings were upside down, cars were driving on the sides of buildings, etc).

I had a very strange and somehow horrible and disgusted to say. I still felt disgusting and wanted to vomit by just remembering it.

I was back from jogging, so tired, and just took a glass of water to swallow. THEN!!! Don't know why, those water doesn't clear my throat, but strangely I felt something is moving inside my mouth. I spit the drinking water immediately out from my mouth, only to be astounding that the water became a cluster of chafers!!!!! (a kind of small beetle that is golden color, fly in the night and feed on leaves. One word: pest insect)
    An immediate disgusted feeling came out, and I was vomiting, and again to be surprised even often that what came out from my mouth is all those beetles. Just when I felt my mouth was all paralyzed by those disgusting insects, I was awake!!! Thank goodness that was only a dream. But still, very disgusting and horrible one.
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

I saw last night in my dream a guy walking with a realistic looking Zoroark. That was pretty cool.
    Something is stirring. Does this mean I stop lurking and return? Who knows...
    But yeah, real life is still being mean to me, so it is a maybe.

Today is the day I return to Hoenn. Trumpets galore.

Claimed Scyther

Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for the Button
    PASBL explained
    WF

I've had a recurring dream where it's focused on earth. The sight is magnificent but then the image zooms out. Soon I'm able to see solar systems, then galaxies, then whole clusters of galaxies. Zooming out so quickly soon takes it's toll and then nothing. At that time I wake up gasping for air...
    Black version FC:2280-1120-8236
    3DS FC:3136-6693-5960
    IV breeding service ready (6th Gen)
    Friend Safari Type Fire: Pansear, Pyroar, and Braxien
    EV Training, Cloning, and EV Wiping services now open, just feel free to ask! (5th Gen)
    Timezone: Central Time
    Might not be on much, I'm starting up on a bunch of applications.
    My trade shop (5th Gen):http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ess-trade-shop

Had a dream I was a son of Poseidon, and I had power over water, except there was some sort of curse on me so I couldn't use them. Then I fought in some weird battle with my soccer team in my basement and nearly took a spear to my throat. Weirdness.
    3DS friend code 2595-0644-0358 | Trade shop

Come check out Nerfo Destiny forums! A place for gamers, developers, and anyone looking for some fun to chat and play!
    We aren't much yet, but we need your help to grow!

Click here
    Allons-y!

For some reason, my dreams always included me being able to control something like a god. Like my latest one was that i was like Storm and i was able to manipulate the weather. Sometimes, i wish that my dreams were true
    On punishment wont be on till off, sorry!!!!
    FC: 3179-7235-3277. FS: Poison. Pokemon In Fs:Kakuna, Swalot and Whirlipede
    I've claimed the blaring Noivern.
    Looking For: Pinsir, Nuzleaf, Vullaby, Pachirisu, Clefairy, Mankey, Throh, Sawk,, Rufflet, Sawsbuck, Toxicroak, and Munna,

Looking For a League to Join. Please pm if you are looking for leaders

Last night I had this dream where there were a lot of different animals living in my house such as: platypuses, more cats, kangaroos and this wierd black thing that looks a fuzzy from super mario world except it just sits there and doesn't do anything.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

I just dreamed that me and Arianna Grande were stuck in a giant pit. She stated that she was going to call her people, and I thought she meant someone who could help us out. Instead, she ended up doing a whistle tone and hundreds of foot tall Arianna Grande's started assembling. I mean they were flying, crawling out from under rocks, there was even a couple of Ariannas riding Ariannas. They then built a human ladder and we climbed out, but as soon as we did, she went into a coma. While at the hospital, the doctor told us that she was a vegetable and would never come out of it, but then Hannah Hart showed up and started flexing and we discovered that as long as she keeps flexing, Arianna will stay conscious.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I can't recall most of my dreams, but they are usually about me running from something

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal View Post
    I had a very strange and somehow horrible and disgusted to say. I still felt disgusting and wanted to vomit by just remembering it.

I was back from jogging, so tired, and just took a glass of water to swallow. THEN!!! Don't know why, those water doesn't clear my throat, but strangely I felt something is moving inside my mouth. I spit the drinking water immediately out from my mouth, only to be astounding that the water became a cluster of chafers!!!!! (a kind of small beetle that is golden color, fly in the night and feed on leaves. One word: pest insect)
    An immediate disgusted feeling came out, and I was vomiting, and again to be surprised even often that what came out from my mouth is all those beetles. Just when I felt my mouth was all paralyzed by those disgusting insects, I was awake!!! Thank goodness that was only a dream. But still, very disgusting and horrible one.
    I've had two dreams (in a row) where I was throwing up pasta for whatever reason for a good few minutes. Not a pleasant feeling, so I bet it felt like you were actually feeling something in your throat and throwing up.

So I had a bit of a dream (it was one of my last ones this morning) where I had found a Digimon anime called "Digimon Fusion". For whatever reason, all of the characters were basically gender-bents of previous Digimon protagonists, but had the same/similar Digimon and had 66-69 episodes. I only watched the first five that I found on DVD for some reason, and it was the weirdest thing ever (I don't remember what happened in it, but I had a dumbfounded look on my face in my dream), but apparently when I did an Internet search, people were liking it.

And so when I woke up, I wanted to see if Digimon Fusion existed for the lulz. Turns out it's the English name for Digimon Xros Wars. (And it plus the other two sequels combined have 79 episodes.)

:|

...I hate my imagination, sometimes.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I had a dream once where I kept on throwing sticks of lit dynamite at passing cars.
    It was a good dream. =)

I was fighting against a vampire who haves metal teeth, while I was using water moves.

Just wtf....

Claimed Scyther

PASBL explained
    WF

Last night I had had a dream where the Mane 6 (minus Rarity) were sitting on really tall chairs, eating popcorn on a hill while watching a zombie get chased by a policeman and a guy from animal control (with a hilariously over-sized net) through a haunted house in a very Scooby-Doo-Chase-Scene eske fashion.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Last night, I had a dream that I was dancing like a idiot, for some reason. Because the music that was playing weren't good enough to make me dance...
    Anyway, some weird guy had come to meand asked for me to stop dancing because he was getting angry about it!
    There had a band playing that horrible music, and then one of the guitarrists commanded him (the guy) to attack me, just WTF happened! Really, I woke up when he throwned that punch at my face that had send me flying over the bar's tables...
    Last edited by Sohryu; 29th November 2013 at 6:38 AM.

I think I had a dream the other night my father had 3 sort-of old computers, and a really large fish-tank outside with a bunch of aquatic animals inside. I think the tank broke or something...?
    Then I vaguely remember, erm... not being Jesus of course, but I must've been like a nun or a messenger or something because I remember being on some sort of dirt path making a really-weird monument-thing that looked vaguely like a nativity scene in the ground, and a bunch of people gathered around me. I asked them something like if they could forgive me and/or accept me despite some bad things I've done in my past, and they all said yes... it felt really good, actually.
    Later in the dream, I remember I got on a ferris wheel, or some sort of ride inside a mall-setting with someone before we payed the lady operating the machine. It started, but we hadn't payed yet, and when we got off she noticed. Desperatley trying to look for change in our pockets (we were very short), and noticing that my Tamagotchi 4.5 was suddenly gone (don't recall even having it with me in the dream until then somehow...? if it means anything i replaced the battery in my real one after years recently for no good reason), I noticed some kid stole it who was eating pizza nearby/ I snatched it back, and then we tried to demand his pizza so we could pay the ride-lady... I don't know either.
    On a side-note, most of my legit nightmares (or at least, the scarier/more depressing dreams) these days seem to involve North Korea.
    Take it easy
    "See you next summer..."
    (S2 is now!)
    I'm looking for an old piece of art I requested on here years ago and lost. It was a brown-haired girl with a pink wristband riding a Torterra. If you think you have this picture saved or have seen it somewhere please let me know and send it to me.

I have lucid, vivid dreams, and they always revolve around solving a current problem, past problem, or something that's on the back burner of my mind. And they usually involve me htting my pillow at some point.

Past girlfriends always say I respond during REM and I "jump" suddenly when I first start sleeping. Girls need to quit asking favors while I'm trying to sleep! >:I
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    X Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

This morning I had a weird dream about my mum waking me up. She ordered a Geninja to lick in my face O_O

Claimed Scyther

PASBL explained
    WF

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Harzard View Post
    This morning I had a weird dream about my mum waking me up. She ordered a Geninja to lick in my face O_O
    Would have been weirder if a Greninja ordered your mom to lick your face. (O_O)

Playing Pokémon before you go to bed can cause those effects.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario with Lasers View Post
    By the way, Miltank with Rapid Spin for great justice. ROTATING NIPPLES
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    It feels like... I had a halfmeter-long boner. After hearing this, it suddenly went all flaccid. Forever.
    3DS Friend Code (In-Game name is Jesse): 5343-7935-6882
    X Friend Safari: Grass-type: Blahdish, Sawbsux, GoGoatse ( -_-' troll freak...)

I SUPPORT REGIGIGAS WITH EXPLOSION.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ PRAISE HELIX ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

one evening i had the power to predict what will happen in the future, might say i'm a psychic for that. i snapped out from it when my mom told me that i was late through morning classes

I keep dreaming about nuclear holocausts. I don't know why.

Sometimes, I'm Japanese in those dreams. My name is Midoriko Yamaoka in those dreams. It is weird.
    Last edited by NimhShambler; 2nd December 2013 at 6:07 PM.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

I was rescuing a talking Malamar who fell on the train track. And just today someone jumped in front of the train I use to go to school. Just wut coincidence? O_O

Claimed Scyther

PASBL explained
    WF

I can't believe I've never noticed this thread before. Well, I'll start with the first dream I can remember, which involves dinosaurs (probably because I was obsesses with dinosaurs when I was a little kid, which may explain my liking for Pokemon). So it starts with mi hermana ("sister" for the gringos) and I at our house alone (which wouldn't actually have happened since I was like 5), I open my front door (somehow undoing the top latch like 6 feet up) and find that each house on my street has a single carnivorous dinosaur resembling one of my plastic toys. My next-door neighbors had an Allosaurus, my neighbors across the street had my Godzilla toy, (not technically a dinosaur but the toy resembled one) and I of course have my largest toy T-Rex in my front yard, which proceeds to lean down and attempt to bite my little head off. Needless to say I freak out and run inside where my sister and I attempt to push a giant (like 7ft by 4ft by 3ft) dictionary in front of the door to block it closed. It never worked and I'd always wake up with our lovely friend shoving his nasty maw into my house. This probably happened 20 or so times that I can remember between age 5-8ish. It was also close to, if not the most normal dreams I've ever had. So yeah. Stay tuned and all that if ya want.
    My Decade of Pokemon Games: December 25, 2004-November 21, 2014
    LESRXDCPFPF DSSWB2XAegislashHawluchaYDelphoxMalamar
    AS ?

My favorite PS replay-Sableye wrecks Mewtwo, Giratina, and Arceus

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I know there were plenty of dream threads in the past, but I felt like posting this dream I had last night.

I had a dream where it was dark and I had to go to school. It was raining and there was thunder and the school was far for some reason. When I got to school, I went up to a ATM machine for some reason, maybe for lunch money. I woke up after that.

What kind of dreams do you have?

Note: If this isn't the right place, it can be moved.
    I've been plagued with nightmares a lot, I've spoken to my doctor about that, I'd rather not discuss them here.

Yeah so if anybody's interested I got another dream from when I was little. If absolutely nobody cares sucks for me, but whatever. Anyway so this happened probably 15 times that I can remember between age 7-10ish and had my grandmother picking me up from school in her convertible. So anyway we're driving over the speed limit (Idk why since my grandmother never did at least while I was with her) and we tear around a corner to find the house on the last corner before my grandmother's street is gone and replaced with a small hillock mound thingy (which is actually accurate-that backyard is actually on a tiny 6ft hill which is shocking because where I'm from those things are rarer than lightning-strike deaths, which is a bad example because my city actually has a global record for lightning strikes). So there we are driving and a large pterodactyl-like creature is chained up on that little hill thing. Never could tell what it was chained to, but it was chained tightly. Also if you want to know what the pterodactyl-like thing actually looked like search for the cover of The Blue Djinn Of Babylon by P.B. Kerr. Read the book if you want- (but read the first book in the series first) it used to be among my favorite books in the 7-8ish range. So we go flying around the corner and it leans out and just brushes the top of my head with its beak and then we keep driving without my grandmother noticing anything. So yeah. That's recurring dream #2 for me. Stay tuned if ya want, to be continued, etc.
    My Decade of Pokemon Games: December 25, 2004-November 21, 2014
    LESRXDCPFPF DSSWB2XAegislashHawluchaYDelphoxMalamar
    AS ?

My favorite PS replay-Sableye wrecks Mewtwo, Giratina, and Arceus

Just dreamed of me... And a random girl... Doing bungeejump. In some random place in France. Like, maaaaaaaaan... I've woked right after I'd jumped. Just so random lol

Page 83 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast