Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2242

Thread: dreams

Maybe that's it. I might over look things because I believe there's a deeper meaning. I believe in dreams being having to do with your subconscious and unconscious and all that fun psychology sciency thing lol
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2ntifsi.jpg[/IMG]

I dreamt I was tasked with murdering people from a list which had appeared in my toaster - and Mark Bonnar was accompanying me as the accomplice. Wasn't actually a bad dream at all...

I dreamt that i was taking after school classes along with several of my mates. Then i end up getting completely expelled from the school for throwing a chair at a teacher. The mind works in strange ways...
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Last night I had a dream that a bunch of cats were looking at me and meowing...

Last night I had a dream that I was walking through this wierd school/neighborhood place with my mom talking about one of cross country coaches who was HORRENDOUS. Well, I dreamed that one of the female coaches for the team called me into her house and started trash talking me and my mom for talking about the head coach that way. My subconcious did what I had been wanting to do for 3 years: chew her out.

I called out her out on all the crap they did, told her to leave my family out of it, etc. She then said something about punishing me for it, but then I gave a smart remark that I didn't go to that school anymore.

It was good outlet for my subconscious XD
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

This morning I dreamt that Meryl Streep was my mother. Weird.
    Last edited by Meowth City; 7th March 2014 at 1:29 PM.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

Had my first dream in a while last night. I dreamt I was in college trying to get to class, and I ran into John Mahoney, who played Martin, Fraiser's dad on the show Frasier. The strangest part, in part of the dream, I was floating in the air O_O. Must have been something I ate.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

Oh gosh.. My last dream was kind of vivid.
    A guy from my school, one year up, who shares the school bus with me was showering in my house. My parents werent there, no one was there besides him in the shower and his dad eating at the table with me.
    since he left the door open, I saw something I shouldnt be seeing

Dustox deserves a Special version of Huge Power! C'mon GameFreak!

#TeamFroakie
    #TheCascoonOfDestruction
        Spoiler:- :

I have... A WATER-TYPE FRIEND SAFARI! The first type I used to really like!
    and another one I don't know about..

I had a dream that I went down the street and see my mom trying to warn me about going to the lake. So I didn't listen and I accidentally slipped and feel in the lake where they are gators. I woke up in cold sweat.

All credits for BT's Army Against Arrogance Banner goes to Brutaka.
    All Credits to Black Terminator's Region Express banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I had a dream I was driving an AAT (Those tanks the droids drive in Star Wars) and I was shooting at the Rebel Fleet... What didn't make sense was that I was Droid's side and I was fighting the Rebel Alliance. I was very confused when I woke up....

| 3DS FC: 0447-5218-1131 | Trade Shop | ASB |
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Last night I had a dream that I was a Lego person and I killed Johnny Depp!
    PROUD BROTHER OF mjuior3 AND LOVING IT!!!

I had a weird dream. It was set up in third person:

This guy... He was like a video game character that he kept getting himself hurt badly. He ends up in hospital and stuff. I don't remember much.
    One time, the place inside the building, well building itself was underground, and it was sinking/flooded and he had to get out. His friends were already out but he was stuck.

My dream was so long, it went for ages. So long that I know what happened but I don't know how to explain it xD;

In the end, his friend, which he was younger than him, they talked, "I can't believe this. I've been hurt and pointed a gun at, but i get cured easily."
    "Man, no. You always end up in coma in hospital. Its been 27 years. You just don't age because of what the barrel did to you"
    When he was swimming, he was swimming in them posioned barrel leaks. His friends were out before it happened. And my dream ended like that xD nya~

My dreams are boring. They usually have me doing something mundane such as watching television or playing video games.

Ex: Last night I dreamed about doing daily quests on that World of Warcraft game. Which I haven't played in years. I was grinding mobs for one of those obtain X item quests when another player kept tagging the mobs I was about to attack. I said something to the effect of "I'll pass on this" quit the game and woke up.

It reminded me of how mingy and uncouth other humans can be while online; veiled behind the anonymity that is problematic in the various MMOs/forums spattered across the landscape of the internet.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

I keep having these dreams that my roleplay partner suddenly creates about seven new muses whom are then all in dedicated relationships with another person, and she completely forgets about mine. It is frightening.

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/1zczozk.png[/IMG]

"This won't hurt a bit..."

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2r7y61i.gif[/IMG]
    SoulSilver: 3782-6070-5200
    3DS: 1306-6278-8282
    X Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Gothorita.

I've had a dream that i was at school and we were at a pep rally but there were Anti-Fly precautions everywhere (flytape, buzzers, etc) and a fly got through them and Everyone but me Freaked out because apparently in that dimension Literally everyone was supposed to be afraid of flies.

Another one i had, which was last night, a guy had a pet Robo-Dog and it litterally ate like a quarter of this dude's head and snapped a finger in like 3 pieces, and then the owner of the dog turned the guy into a cyborg

I have found true bliss. It has been staring at me for eight years. Only recently have i welcomed it into my arms.
    September 5th, 2014

Dreams are sure strange. Just yesterday, I had a dream that I was lecturing someone about the harshness of reality. Then, it got really aggressive and I received a detention slip...? I have no idea why, I've never had a single detention session in my life before. After that, I somehow got to lesson? The room was different from how it looks like in reality, but the floor/walls/ceiling still looks the same. I don't remember what happened there other than small talk.
    After that, I was with two friends (and somehow, I seem to be coming from a fictional character's point of perspective). We had to go over the country (I live in Singapore, so that's not much of a fuss) to do some... Missions, apparently? But we went to the wrong train station, so we had to figure a way to the actual one. We stopped by a... dessert shop halfway? And my dream sort of ended there because I was about to oversleep and I shook myself awake.
    "I want you to make me a stepping stone so everyone can shine…!"

Ice Friend Safari - Snover / Bergmite / Cloyster
    Current and temporary Friend Safari is Grass - Tangela / Swadloon / Maractus

My dream was a mess even though not much really happened. I apparently had this stupid weird dream of how this bride was rather picky about her wedding dress or something, so we had to make the best one for her before she would marry. Then something related to Hunchback of Notre Dame happened--mostly with Frollo being mean to little birds or something and then having a dramatic fall from "Notre Dame" (it wasn't Notre Dame, it was some other big cathedral of sorts). Then there were a couple of other things that probably dealt with Ninja Turtles and Pokémon (though maybe not at the same time), and then it ended with me having a tapir for a pet that was slowly warming up to me.

*half-hearted shrug*

I haven't been sleeping too well this week.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

All my dreams are different but in all my dreams i clinch my teeth until they splinter, and its like i can feel it too. No fun

I had a dream the other night that I had the same powers as superman. It felt great. I was saving this one girl all the time though idk why.
    I probably had this dream because of watching too much smallville

I had a dream that I was playing in the super bowl! I remember running across the field towards some trees for some reason and than I woke up... Nature had called oh well

I only seem to dream when I'm drunk which happened last night and I dreamt that my housemates stole my waffles (legit bought some toasted waffles the other day) and I was having massive fits of rage and tearing **** up

It was good to see them when I woke up in the morning
    Running for the thrill of it

I had a dream the other night that I was on a island relaxing, watching the clouds and ocean, then all the sudden I woke up and looked out my window, and there's snow everywhere. Back to reality.

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

I get the weirdest dreams. Most of mine start out normal, but end up being reallly effed up in the end...

Dreamed about a high, narrow room with beautiful windows which were curtained shut... only one person was in the room, and she introduced me as my new room-mate. I say I lost my keys, she just gives me a blank stare as the lightning flashes from behind the curtains.

Last I dreamed that Vaporeon was a playable character in the next Super Smash bros game. I have no idea where that came from...

Page 86 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3676828384858687888990 LastLast