Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687888990 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2242

Thread: dreams

Had a VERY weird dream. I dreamed i was sitting at a table. Seemed like a restraunt. And this waiter came over and put some dishes on the table next to me. Then looked at me, walked slowly up to me, (I'm thinking what the- who is this guy?) then kisses me! What made it feel extremely awkward is that the guy i really like walked in and saw us. I woke up like "what the heck was that!" :/
    The guy i like doesn't know i like him in real life and I'e liked him for like a year and more now.
    Black: 3482-2112-2585
    Soul Silver:4297 5993 0464
    Platinum:2965 4525 0763
    My shiny pokemon:
    Encountered in FR as a Geodude
    Encountered in Diamond as a Lv.4 Shinx

I claim Latias

I HOPE THERES A MEGA LATIAS!

I once dreamed that I was playing games in an arcade and when I exited the arcade I found out I was in China.

my friend once had a dream that she and her other friends were jumping of the cliff 0_0
    I have claimed

I had a couple of dreams where I found lots and lots of money. -sighs- if only it were true
    Ash's team right now

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

If you deny any sort of existence of Iris's hair, put this into your sig (started by 5ilVer)

Dream analysts here could probably decode some pretty personal things about users here... @_@

Sometimes I think I can lucid dream, because lately i've been having the most amazing dreams, but other times i'm like semi-conscious and like, I feel like I can't escape it.

Last night I dreamt I was in a large room with a bunch of people to learn to play guitar. The teacher was playing a song on her guitar, but the students were like complaining they wanted another song, and that she wasn't good enough. Even though what she played sounded amazing, and I was thinking to myself that I would never be able to play like that (which I won't, lol).
    I also dreamt that I was playing a card game (like Yu-Gi-Oh) against some demonic looking guy who was threatening to slice my throat with his chains and scythe if I would lose. He almost had me, and was about to kill me, but I had a counter card ready to play that saved me. It's funny that I watched it from 3rd person perspective the moment he had his weapons against my throat. And well, it sounds scarier than it was, lol.

Man, I dreamt a whole lot more last night, but I don't remember enough details to write about them. I always seem to dream tons every night. Whole adventures that seem to be going on for many hours, or sometimes even days. Ranging from stuff like videogames, movies, music, monsters, people I know, people I don't know, drawings I've made etc.
    Might post here more often since I tend to remember things I've dreamt.

I mostly dream about being in video game worlds,mostly from the 8-bit era. It's really nice.
    But that's not the only stuff I dream, getting lost in a forest is also monthly bread for me,for example.

Life is like unto a long journey with a heavy burden.
    (Tokugawa Ieyasu)

MBTI personality type: ISFP

You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (67%)
    You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (1%)
    You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
    You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

This night I dreamt something about a barren landscape inhabited by dragons and dinosaur-like monsters that I had to travel across. Luckily there were plenty of rocks to hide behind. Later I was with a small group of people, and we had found some well. One of the girls had to perform a ritual at the well to weaken the monsters, but a mega huge skeletal dragon spotted her and started attacking us. We split up our group in 2. I stayed with the girl to protect her with magic and heal her injuries, while the others would try to distract the dragon, so the ritual could go uninterrupted. The dragon used fireballs and poisonous breath to fight against our group, it was pretty tough.

I am confused:

Last night I've dreamt something...forgot what. It was a relaxing dream. Normal days and all. But all I remember a song played in my dream, "Someone who believes in you" by Air Supply (Its about encourage). Anyone here knows what this mean? I haven't heard this song in ages. I never bothered to like this song until today. The playlist I played last night was Frozen soundtrack.

I had hard time look for it coz all I remembered was the line, "I'll give you what you need". I searched Google and added Air Supply coz it sounded like them.

So here I am, listening to the song over and over...still don't know what my dream is telling me :/ nya~

OK, here's one: I was hunting bears in the wild with Gyro Gearloose from Donald Duck. He had invented a silent hunting rifle, and I had to distract a bear during standing on a rock. The bear constantly tried to bite my legs off, during which time Gyro shot at it. Turns out Gearloose was a lousy shot and he only managed to shoot the bear when it was moments from tearing me into shreds.

I had a somewhat scary dream. I dreamt I was in my bedroom of the house where I used to live as kid. It was night and I was trying to fall asleep, but for for some reason I couldn't. Then suddenly I felt as if something was laying on my back (I was on my stomach), and was putting pressuring on me. After a while it went away. Then later I felt as if my body was paralysed, and I had trouble moving at all. But I forced myself to turn around, and succeeded.
    In the distance I heard my mum yell my name, annoyed (presumably because she heard noise coming from my room and wanted it to be quiet). Though I'd heard nothing, and didn't really know what to do. After a while my dad came to my room and had some sort of detection device (to measure paranormal activity, I'd guess) and started to hold it across different places above my bed. There was a noise coming out of the device, indicating that there was indeed something there, but completely invisible. Right then I felt something pressuring me down again, and I tried to tell him, but I could barely speak. This time lasted a lot longer, but eventually it disappeared. Near the end, my brother also came to check out what was going on, but we didn't find anything.

It wasn't exactly a nightmare, as it never really spiralled out of control, but it was the closest thing to one I've had in a very long time.

My Dreams...
    It's hard to describe, but almost every time I dream, I seem to be in a different world... no, many worlds, traveling between them so to speak. I'm always with 6 others, sometimes 12, and we all seem to be... sort of unstable so to speak. From what I can remember, one is playful to a fault, one is near obsessed with setting traps (especially ones made to trap me for some reason), one acts like what one would describe an extremely stereotypical "proper lady" to be like, one is near-impossible-to-approach levels of shyness, one is obsessed with sugary things, and the last one... is actually the most normal of the 6 that are usually there... and what we do... that is treading territories I would rather not speak of...

That seems very very beyond what I would see in dreams when I was younger, but these dreams have become the norm for me.
    Friend Safari: Ground Type
    Slot 1: Phanpy Slot 2: Camerupt Slot 3: Diggersby (...)
    Friend Code: 3926-5853-1176

Pokedex Pokemon Y version: 428/719 (721 technically)

Leftover Pokedex list http://pastebin.com/Tc8Sid5n (Remember, the * means I can technically get it myself, but if you wish to help, do not hesitate to offer the pokemon up. Also while it isn't mentioned, Genesect and Meloetta are Optional)

Oh man, I have some odd dreams.
    My biggest nightmare was a flashback to the time I almost drowned. I'm aquaphobic, so that didn't go down very well, if you what I mean.
    I also had a weird dream that I met up with my alcoholic uncle and we started a mouse-breeding farm behind the cabinet in my living room. That was just strange, but I laugh everytime I think about it. 'No, move the plank of wood! They need to breathe!' xD
    Another strange dream was that I was watching my favourite football team on television and I said something to my sister, and when she turned around she had a wolfs face. Everybody had a wolfs face. It was very creepy.
    Oh, and the one where my sister was a massive Sigourney Weaver fan. It was so real, man. I even said a month after 'Isn't Sigourney Weaver your favourite actress?'. She was like, 'I've never even seen a Sigourney Weaver film.'
    Need I say more?

image credit goes to me, yay! i might make you an image if you ask nicely
    +I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste if you are too!+

I once dreamed that my sister lived in a super luxurious house in the country. And I brought all my co-workers over to party in her basement, which included a 50's style soda shop.

Had a messed-up dream last night where Rei from Evangelion was brutally killing people in a way that makes Higurashi blush. And the whole time I was thinking (while trying to avoid the basketball court--she was committing it all there for some reason--so I don't get cleaved/scalped/severed/however) why she wasn't turning people into LCL. I eventually escaped, but not before she turned the whole building into a bloodbath. She even killed Disney characters.

I don't know how this came to be, either, but it was freaky.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I had a nightmare where my son's dog turned into a monster than eat me alive when sanging millions of dollars it was wierd

I got married in my dream. I can't remember who I married though. All I know is that at first, our two families weren't getting along so we were going to elope, but then it all got cleared up when I remembered that I tried to have an affair with my neighbor a few years ago (I don't know how it helped, but it apparently did). Then I changed into my dress in front of my fiance and we did my hair.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

I don't remember much form my dream but the parts I do remember are,

I was chasing someone in a store that seemed like walmart and they suddenly got decapitated (there was nothing around for the person to loose its head) and the weird part is, It wasn't scary.

Then I was some chick with white or silver hair who me this dude who traveled through time to meet her and explain that he was her kid from the future (sorta looked like Chrom from fire emblem) but he was never able to say that he was her kid from the future because she ended up falling in love with him.

After that I woke up, it was a very confusing dream but when I woke up, I noticed that I was smiling.......

"I chose not to follow the voice in my head."
    PASBL
    ||Guild||Tumblr||League||Pathfinder

I had a dream a while ago after a friend of mine described End Of Evangelion to me in somewhat gory detail. I just remember blood being everywhere, where it filled the streets, flooding everything in its wake. And then every time someone got hurt, they'd gush out gallons of blood. And it would spray up everywhere like some kind of geyser.

There were a few times I dreamt I was about to be swallowed by black holes always coming out of nowhere, now I get chills from seeing a still image or a gif of one on the Internet.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I'm just gonna post my most exciting and favorite dreams of mine in this one post. NOTE: This may include many Attack on Titan related dreams.

1. So, I just had a dream involving Eren, Mikasa, and Armin getting starter Pokemon (don't know which ones), and it took place in some version of Kalos inside the walls in the AoT world. There were new legendaries, some Titan battles, then a boat sailing through an ocean of sand, while some weird legendary flew above them. A while after, there was something involving Godzilla fighting the colossal titan. Lastly, there was something involving a big serpent monster.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

2. Something weird has happened to humanity, and now there are 4 types of Humans. Type 1 people have no special abilities, Type 2 people can run very fast, Type 3 people can go so fast that they can go straight through walls without damaging the wall behind them, and Type 4 people are nearly invincible. I was a Type 3 person, and there was later on some battle, and a Type 4 guy was killed. Don't remember what the Type 2, 3, and 4 guys were fighting, though.

3. In this new dream of mine, it is Attack on Titan, but for some reason Red and Gold from the Pokemon games are in the Scout regiment. When Red is cornered by two Titans, he discovers he can use Pokemon moves himself to kill Titans. A while later, after attempting to use Acrobatics on a Titan, he is chewed in half. Then there is something involving Solid Snake from the Metal gear Solid games, then it just gets boring from there. Nothing else really happens.

4. Captain Levi (from AoT) Walked up to a castle on a dark night. Some guy told him to fly the Ancient Dragon Mikasa (Mikasa in an AoT character's name) to get into the castle. The dragon had a cockpit in it, and Levi flew it into the castle. I don't remember what happened next, but I think everyone died.

5. It started with these two identical towers called Sunset Towers, with the sun rising in the background. A girl leaned out of a window, but it turned out she was a Minecraft Creeper. I was an agent that killed Creepers, and in a shootout, killed my target Creeper. The day after my mom was driving me to school when a Creeper blew me up. I was told by the creeper's ghost (that looked like a girl) that I was now a ghost.

I still went to school, and everyone could see me. My teachers didn't recognize me, but my friends did. After something that I don't remember happens, me, my parents, my friends, and my friends' parents ran into a metal room and closed the door. The parents then leave the room to go investigate, going down a hallway out of my field of view. One of them then yells, "WHAT IS THAT?" and there is silence.

My friends then go out to investigate, and don't come back. My parents then return, but as ghosts. I then blow up a giant steampunk death machine in a black void, and floated away. I then woke up.

6. In my dream, there were these guys who got some facts about the Titans wrong. I wanted to correct them, and then they began trying to kill me. They had guns and armored vehicles, and there were many other Titans in that area. I turned into a Titan, and began killing the humans killing me and other people AND the Titans. As I was fighting these guys, outside of the wall a GIANT WATER MONSTER LIZARD THING appeared, along with more titans! I entered a battle with the monster (for some reason the outside of the wall was a big ocean), then this other Titan (who looked similar to the Armored Titan) was on an island, aimed this giant railgun/cannon thing the the monster, fired, badly wounded the monster, and I killed it. I woke up shortly after that amazingness.

One part of the dream that I remember very well was tackling a warthog, then crushing it underneath my arms, as a Titan, then it exploded.
    My trade shop is now open!
    --------------------------------------------
    The Cosmic Voyage (on hiatus because of boredom)
    --------------------------------------------
    3DS Friend Code: 1418 - 7771 - 0495
    Friend Safari: Grass
    2DS Friend Code: 1865 - 0564 - 3202
    Friend Safari: Psychic
    ---------------------------------------------
    YouTube
    DeviantArt
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:
    I HAVE CLAIMED SEALEO. YOU WILL PERISH AT THE FLIPPERS OF THE SEALEO MASTER RACE (Spheal was already claimed).

I once dreamt that I was being attacked by a man-eating snowman on the beach. Something about radioactive black sludge possesing whatever it felt like... And an idiot thinking it was chocolate pudding or something around those lines. And that isn't even the weirdest one I've had, either!

GIFSoup
    Where's the cake?!?

I had this dream once where I went an aquarium. For some reason, I jumped into one of the tanks. At the bottom was the Titanic and they were throwing a huge party. Then Gollum and my uncle show up. I have no idea what happened.

Another dream was when I went to see the Mystery Inc. We rode on some dolphins and went into an ice cave. The Thieves Guild is inside and then my brother starts laughing.
    My dreams make no sense.
    *Insert Some Cool Image Here*

I dreamt last night that I was running up and down stairs while saying a load fan fic ideas and what was going to happen in them...

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 37778384858687888990 LastLast