Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293 LastLast
Results 2,276 to 2,300 of 2317

Thread: dreams

It's been a while since I had a Pokémon related dream.

I was playing Alpha Sapphire and was trying to catch Kyogre with the Kyogre on my team. I used Kyogre's Thunder move which looked really awesome, but unfortunately KO'd the wild Kyogre. Since I wanted to catch it I soft-reset the game, but then it froze and it showed a white screen with a few random Pokémon on it. Then after some seconds it sent me to an unknown map and showed me a Mega Magcargo, that was apparently from Cynthia (the gen 4 champion). Somehow I was trying to catch it without going into battle. But my Pokéballs kept getting bounced away by a Team Flare grunt who was hiding behind the nearby Pokécenter building. I was trying to find out a better way of doing things, but accidentally left the map and soft reset the game again, hoping that I had saved after my battle with Kyogre (couldn't remember if I did).
    Unfortunately I hadn't, and I was back before the legendary encounter, but this time it was a Reshiram instead of a Kyogre. For some reason I didn't really notice or care, I just soft- reset my game again, and it caused the same glitch to happen again. That's kind of where that part of my dream ended.

I had a strange, yet awesome dream a few nights ago. I, for whatever reason, dreamed that I was a werewolf in a supernatural highschool in a war against humans. I attended a class where werewolves learned to control their inner wolf. So, I contact the wolf to find it's word has a black floor and walls, with red paw prints inside white circles. I don't know why I remember that. I see the wolf laying on it's side away from me and it's also white. The next thing I know is that I've morphed into a wolf, with the other 'students' and when it comes time for me to morph back to human, Ai do, but I retain the wolf ears and tail. The thing is, they were black, not white. I remember gasps of shock and horror, but I didn't get any further. My body had to cut the dream short, which was annoying. Now, I'm waiting to see what happens next, like this is some reality TV show.
    3DS FC:
    4940 - 6535 - 5488

Friend Safari: Fighting:
    Pancham, Machoke, Tyrogue.
    PM me if you add me.

One time,I dreamed I was having a normal day at school.It was weird in the sense I actually volunteered for something to do with drama.

Oi. My dreams are really weird.

Like I had a dream about Sheep with guns once.

I just remembered a strange dream I had as a kid.

I always used to be terrified of those things where people wear a big sweater, put their dog in the collar, and move their hands around like they are the dog's hands (I probably didn't explain that very well, so here's a picture). Anyway, I once had a dream where one of those things was in an infomercial selling these weird cookies. I don't know why, but it for some reason terrified me and I woke up, and didn't fall asleep for another three hours. :/

"Dundun watch over Shulk. Dundun watch over Fiora. That is all a daddypon can do." -Riki
    I have officially claimed Pokémon Alpha Sapphire!
    I have also claimed Nowi.

I was at a college, looking for information on a criminal organization, when the President of the college decided to lock me up in the tower and had her kids watch me. I stayed in the tower for awhile. Then this old man gave me the information I was looking for and I used my fire powers to escape the tower and destroy the local muffinshop (it was the base of the organization).

I had a strange dream where I was kidnapped and made a slave and then woke up from that dream. Fell asleep again, and I was the Avatar and defeated the greatest evil. Pretty awesome.

I woke up from a nightmare I was having which involved me getting into a car accident. The most terrifying thing about it was, I was taking a nap in my car when it happened, it felt so real. Scary stuff.

Today I dreamt that I saw a wear green bug on the floor and I started shaking and freaking out and the bug did the same it was spooky

Team
    Mixtape
    Level 16

Dawg
    Level 10

last night i dreamt that i was on the blue streak roller coaster at cedar point but it was like the super mario rpg minecart mini-game and i had to control it the entire time, weird but pretty rad

女らしい青春パンク
    i disappear when you're not here

I had a dream the other night that I was in the world of One Piece and had eaten a devil fruit called the animal animal fruit; it gave me the power to turn into different animals at will.

Last night in my dream I was at school, but for some reason we had to build a giant wall around the building, supposedly to keep something out. It didn't seem to work, because afterwards the principal called everyone into the cafeteria. Everybody must have fallen asleep (in the dream) because next thing we knew, the the walls were torn down and a huge beast had torn right thought the middle of the school.

"Dundun watch over Shulk. Dundun watch over Fiora. That is all a daddypon can do." -Riki

I dreamt that it was a very hot day in the middle of winter.
    Everyone was hanging out in some kind of cruise ship lol

Team
    Mixtape
    Level 16

Dawg
    Level 10

I had a really beautiful dream once. After it was cloudy, the sun came through, and I would describe everything looking like a painting and real life fused together.

Not too many lately.

But I do remember one where I was in a store, surrounded by Christmas gifts (wrapped ones). I woke up thinking that they'd still be there. They weren't... dang it . It seemed really real.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.

About half of my dreams end up with me getting laid but then I wake up

Then the rest usually have to do with school or work since that's typically what I'll be doing the next day.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

My dreams can get very random.
    But the most common kind of dreams I have is where I am in a situation, like captured or trapped, and I have to escape. Either by myself or w/friends.
    I am quite the escape artist. I always end up escaping xD
    Arcanine is known for its bravery and fierce loyalty.

Let's battle! PM me to exchange FCs!

Last night was one of the more oddly clear and cohesive dreams I've ever had. I was just hanging around in my room and posting on Serebii, when someone called me by my actual name. I was confused, then looked out my window and saw this girl I used to like in elementary school (I haven't seen her since, but she is at my high school). Funny thing is, my room was at he top of a 500-story skyscraper. 0_o

She invited me to "go to lunch" with her and her friends, but she was acting kinda weird. Nonetheless, I accepted. We went into some sort of cave filled with bookshelves for some reason, when I realized I firgot my lunch, so I hurried back home. This time it was the house my family moved out of just a few years ago, and it was the middle of the night. I was sneaking around the house for some reason, and was almost spotted by my dad. I made it into my room and found my lunch fully packed somehow. When I was going downstairs my parents were right there cleaning out the fish tank we used to have, and said I couldn't go out for lunch anymore and that they were giving the fish tank to my aunt and uncle.

Then I woke up. :/

Lately I have been having a lot of lucid dreams or rather completely immersing myself in a self induced state of being lost in my mindscape. A lot of those dreams being being were I am just relaxing or with someone else I really miss.

Signature by me|sig drawing by Latte3000

Ever since I started watching Dexter my dreams are very similar to the storylines of that show.
    I also dreamt about something I saw on the news last night but I can't remember what it was.

Team
    Mixtape
    Level 16

Dawg
    Level 10

I'm pretty bad at recalling my own dreams.
    The most recent one I can remember happened last week. I was about six years old and was friends with an Indian girl the same age.
    For some reason my younger sister of four years was also the same age as my friend and I.
    Apparently my sister was a criminal mastermind somehow infecting people with melanoma and we had to hunt her down and put her
    in the principles office (which for some reason was basically jail).
    So... yeah. That was fun.
    Love is a lot like Pokemon. You're going to get a starter and it's going to mean a lot to you. But throughout the game you'll run into plenty of other Pokemon.
    Some you'll use a pokeball to catch, others a great ball or even an ultra ball. You're going to run into a couple of rare Pokemon and even a few legendary Pokemon.
    You might catch them and you might not, but no matter what you do--save your master ball. Save your master ball for that one Pokemon.
    That one Pokemon that is truly legendary.

A had a nice Pokemon dream last night I was riding a Gogaot around town and than in a race.

I dreamt that I had a battle in Pokémon Red\Blue.
    Meanwhile there were a monkey and donkey in my garden.
    The monkey walked in a very hilarious way (think popping dubstep dancer legs or something) and kept walking to the donkey who made the monkey stay at a distance.
    At some point they even started fighting and even continued fighting when they got into my house.
    I woke up and a picture of a trainer looking at me with wide open eyes is stuck in my head.
    What a spooky dream lol
    Last edited by JingIeBeIls; 5th February 2015 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Grammar fix. I was still tired when I wrote that, I even fell asleep again lol

Team
    Mixtape
    Level 16

Dawg
    Level 10

My dreams recently have just been of my ex girlfriend. I spend all day missing her, and what we used to have. It chases me into my dreams. I can't wait to be over this.

I watched rise of the planet of the apes and I had a dream that the ceasar came to my neighborhood and wrecked havoc lol.
    "I'm tryna learn something new, I'm tryna surround myself with people that inspire me, or at least
    inquire similar desires to do what it T-A-K-E just to reach the T-O-P"

~ Kendrick Lamar ~
    Credits to Astral Shadow
    For the Userbar

Page 92 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293 LastLast