Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990
Results 2,226 to 2,230 of 2230

Thread: dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Baba Yaga View Post
    Does it mean anything if you keep having incredibly violent dreams, where you end up dying in really painful ways? Normally I don't pay much heed to dreams and what they mean, but it's been a pattern lately. My latest dream I was speeding a long this bridge and off in the distance there was a mountain on the other side. I ended up losing control of the car, flew through my windshield, slammed into mountain and all I remember was looking at the other half of my torso that was still lodged in the jagged rocks. If it's not awful stuff like that, it's stuff like getting eaten alive by dogs, getting to beaten to death, having all my teeth fall out and bleeding to death on the bathroom floor, and all sorts of really awful stuff. :/

Should I a therapist or...?
    Wow dude, I ..... really wouldn't know about all that gruesome death stuff, but there is something I can tell ya about teeth falling in your dreams.

In my country there's a saying that literally translates to " your teeth fall off [in your dreams], your relatives die". Now don't worry, it's not supposed to be some nasty foreshadowing of bad things to come, only a way for our subconscious to express feelings of helplessness and/or loss.

Experiencing loss of teeth or more rarely limbs in dreams happens quite often to people who have just lost or are losing someone dear to them, but psychologists also link it to situations of uncertainty, in which you see bad happenings unfold before you that you can't really do anything about. The most common cause of this being, as I said, the death of a loved one.

I personally believe this to be true because it would also make sense of what happened to me: a couple years ago I was sad because my dog was ill and we all knew he was probably going to die. About a week before he eventually passed away I remember having this dream in which I was on holiday in switzerland with my family but I didn't want to go skiing with them 'cause my teeth were ALL falling out of my mouth for no apparent reason. It was.... kinda awful

Dunno if this makes any sense to you but I just thought I'd throw in my 2 cents ^^"
    Last edited by Absol Wings; 18th August 2014 at 9:26 PM.

Credits:
    Sweep Freak for the profile picture and Sworn Metalhead for the awesome Delphox signature banner and badge

Had a dream about spiders last night. Not too uncommon for me, but it's never pleasant... Damn, I hate spiders. >__>

Well I heard if you see poop in your dreams it's a good sign. I'm not joking at all.

I had a dream where my friend hijacked a school bus and then started riding around the neighborhood destroying everything. Then the police caught her and put like 20 handcuffs around her wrist.

I had another dream that I was the tactician from Fire Emblem:The Blazing Sword.It was basically like a remake,because it had an Fire Emblem:Awakening feel to it.Possibly from the fact I was thinking about Hector/MU supports that they could have in a remake.
    Claimer of Inigo, dancing swordsman.
    Claimer of Electabuzz, electric storm.
    Matthew and Hector.A lord and his spy.

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40808687888990