Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2275

Thread: dreams

Last night was one of the more oddly clear and cohesive dreams I've ever had. I was just hanging around in my room and posting on Serebii, when someone called me by my actual name. I was confused, then looked out my window and saw this girl I used to like in elementary school (I haven't seen her since, but she is at my high school). Funny thing is, my room was at he top of a 500-story skyscraper. 0_o

She invited me to "go to lunch" with her and her friends, but she was acting kinda weird. Nonetheless, I accepted. We went into some sort of cave filled with bookshelves for some reason, when I realized I firgot my lunch, so I hurried back home. This time it was the house my family moved out of just a few years ago, and it was the middle of the night. I was sneaking around the house for some reason, and was almost spotted by my dad. I made it into my room and found my lunch fully packed somehow. When I was going downstairs my parents were right there cleaning out the fish tank we used to have, and said I couldn't go out for lunch anymore and that they were giving the fish tank to my aunt and uncle.

Then I woke up. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachmac View Post
    Amiibo, where double the retail price is a sweet deal.
    I have claimed Pokemon Alpha Sapphire and Dunban.

Lately I have been having a lot of lucid dreams or rather completely immersing myself in a self induced state of being lost in my mindscape. A lot of those dreams being being were I am just relaxing or with someone else I really miss.

Signature by me|sig drawing by Latte3000

Ever since I started watching Dexter my dreams are very similar to the storylines of that show.
    I also dreamt about something I saw on the news last night but I can't remember what it was.

Team Omega Ruby

Mixtape
    Level 27

Dawg
    Level 20

Pekachu
    Level 19

Plane
    Level 18

I'm pretty bad at recalling my own dreams.
    The most recent one I can remember happened last week. I was about six years old and was friends with an Indian girl the same age.
    For some reason my younger sister of four years was also the same age as my friend and I.
    Apparently my sister was a criminal mastermind somehow infecting people with melanoma and we had to hunt her down and put her
    in the principles office (which for some reason was basically jail).
    So... yeah. That was fun.
    Love is a lot like Pokemon. You're going to get a starter and it's going to mean a lot to you. But throughout the game you'll run into plenty of other Pokemon.
    Some you'll use a pokeball to catch, others a great ball or even an ultra ball. You're going to run into a couple of rare Pokemon and even a few legendary Pokemon.
    You might catch them and you might not, but no matter what you do--save your master ball. Save your master ball for that one Pokemon.
    That one Pokemon that is truly legendary.

A had a nice Pokemon dream last night I was riding a Gogaot around town and than in a race.

Taking a break from Serebii and Pokemon till Sun and Moon come out. I do not want to be spoiled about new Pokemon.

I dreamt that I had a battle in Pokémon Red\Blue.
    Meanwhile there were a monkey and donkey in my garden.
    The monkey walked in a very hilarious way (think popping dubstep dancer legs or something) and kept walking to the donkey who made the monkey stay at a distance.
    At some point they even started fighting and even continued fighting when they got into my house.
    I woke up and a picture of a trainer looking at me with wide open eyes is stuck in my head.
    What a spooky dream lol
    Last edited by JingIeBeIls; 5th February 2015 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Grammar fix. I was still tired when I wrote that, I even fell asleep again lol

Team Omega Ruby

Mixtape
    Level 27

Dawg
    Level 20

Pekachu
    Level 19

Plane
    Level 18

My dreams recently have just been of my ex girlfriend. I spend all day missing her, and what we used to have. It chases me into my dreams. I can't wait to be over this.

I watched rise of the planet of the apes and I had a dream that the ceasar came to my neighborhood and wrecked havoc lol.
    "I'm tryna learn something new, I'm tryna surround myself with people that inspire me, or at least
    inquire similar desires to do what it T-A-K-E just to reach the T-O-P"

~ Kendrick Lamar ~
    Credits to Astral Shadow
    For the Userbar

The day my nan passed away and the exact time she died, I had a dream that I was dozing off and my nan came into my room to wake me up and said, "You forgot me peanuts." The weird thing was that she was allergic to nuts and I had that dream about 4PM, the same time she died.

The other day I had a dream that I was in a beach that replaced sand which white rice. Someone tried to pick up the rice and eat it, but they ended up eating cat poo as well.

There was another weird dream, but I don't remember it now.

Last night I had a dream about an Evangelion racing game where all the angels were palette swaps of Arael... yeah I have weird dreams XD

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

Today I had this weird dream where a worm ate one of the feathers of my pet bird and turned in some kind of weird feather dinosaur worm creature.
    wat

Team Omega Ruby

Mixtape
    Level 27

Dawg
    Level 20

Pekachu
    Level 19

Plane
    Level 18

I couldn't recall my dream but one of my friends dreamt about caterpie having 7 mega evolutions

--><--
    Credit goes to american--pi
    claimed super mario, SSB3DS and grasswalk
    (I'm bored so feel free to VM me some questions!)

I had a dream about 1000s of Goomy surrounding me, they were trying to eat me alive, I ran away but fell down a hole then I woke up.

Credit to Pokemon Special for the banner

I recently had a nightmare in which my pillow was covered in fire ants 0_o You can imagine how well that went upon waking up.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

I dreamt that my right hand was somehow replaced with the rose of a Roselia. I remember a Roselia or Roserade looked shocked at me and then I saw my hand. It was pretty freaky. When I woke up, I had no feeling in my hand. It seems like I was sleeping right on my hand, blocking the bloodstream and making it feelingless.
    Claimed Scyther

PASBL explained
    Prologue and chapter one posted. Draft chapter two in production

Banner, Button and Profile Picture made by Astral Shadow. Thanks a lot ^^

I dreamt I had a portable device that would let me time travel back into the past. But it was pretty limited, as it required a separate device to set the amount of minutes you wanted to travel and it could not go back further than 1 hour back in the time. It also took at least 5 seconds to activate the time travel, and then went on several minutes cooldown. The device also used three big batteries that were fully drained after two successful time travels. Despite all the limitations, it was still pretty awesome.

I had a dream last night where I was hanging out with Chuggaaconroy.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

When I was 12-15 years old, which is when i got bullied and had no friends except for my dog, I would have this dream where I was getting chased by this ghost-like thing (it looked like ghost face and slender man had a baby), and then I would fall down a dark back hole, then wake up sitting up and looking around for a while. I never found out what it was about.

A few days ago I fell asleep on my stomach. In my dream I saw something looking down on me then felt like it was pushing me down, so I woke up and rolled over and told Tyler to get on the bed while I fell back asleep.
    I left the site. I'm not going to deal with tons of admins bashing on me. I have feelings and I'm mature and I don't need it. Bye nice people.

I used to have thi recurring dream as a kid about being chansed by talking velocirapters in jurassic park and boy were they arogant. I always woke up right as they were about to eat me.
    The below link is a link to all of my trading information including friend codes, what I have for trade, what I am looking for and my friend safari.
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...KhHTcaltI/edit

Last night I had a dream about a cookie going on a date with a strawberry and the cookie was afraid they would melt kinda into the white fuzz thing you see on outdated strawberries.

What the frick do I eat at night?

I once feared the end, praying for my life
    Now I greet that darkness as a friend

|Tumblr|Flight Rising|Archive of our Own|

Had another dream in which I was straddling on the side of a blimp (or something like that). I was in a war with some other people and we were about to enter a battle so we could get somewhere to help other people. Either way, something started shooting flat rocks at me that stuck to the side of the blimp as I screamed and tried to get back in the people compartment of the blimp....then once I got back in, I had a remote control in my hand and rewound the scene and relieved like 4 or 5 times. Dreams, what are you even?
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Oh great, my dream last night was that Dialga was an evolved forum of Butterfree, even though it was before Wurmple in the Dex.

WHAT.

I once feared the end, praying for my life
    Now I greet that darkness as a friend

|Tumblr|Flight Rising|Archive of our Own|

A few nights ago I had a dream where Mega Electrode was a thing.

And its ability gave priority to exploding moves.

I'm scared. ._.

3DS FC : 0216-1419-1333
    IGN: Sky
    Friend Safari: Bug

I had a dream of Eldigan,even though I've never played Fire Emblem:Genealogy of the Holy War.

It's just like my Gale dream holy.

I was recently involved emotionally with someone and my feelings, strong as they were, weren't reciprocated. I had a dream a couple of nights ago that they came to my workplace and started shouting at me, and I felt indignant as a result because I felt like I had the short end of the stick. I had another dream the next night that we met on the top floor of the science block at my old school and they asked me, "you've got something to say, haven't you?" or words to that effect. Thanks for the insight, brain.
    Was that really it? Will wondered. Was that what they were all doing, looking for someone less different? Was that what he was doing? Rachel was dynamic and thoughtful and focused and caring and different in more ways than he could count, but the whole point of Rachel, as far as Will was concerned, was that she wasn't him. There was a flaw in Katrina's logic, then. This thing about looking for someone less different ... It only really worked, he realised, if you were convinced that being you wasn't so bad in the first place.

- Nick Hornby

Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 41818788899091