Page 1 of 90 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: dreams

Default dreams

I know there were plenty of dream threads in the past, but I felt like posting this dream I had last night.

I had a dream where it was dark and I had to go to school. It was raining and there was thunder and the school was far for some reason. When I got to school, I went up to a ATM machine for some reason, maybe for lunch money. I woke up after that.

What kind of dreams do you have?

Note: If this isn't the right place, it can be moved.

I had a dream where I was at work and I had to do the job that everyone hates called Bob-Cop. You stand in front of the lines for 4-6 hours at the most inopportune hours of the day and only 2 people do it now. Anyways it was kind of a nightmare because I stood there for 4 hours calling up cashiers when the lines got too long. I told the Bob-Cop about this nightmare and he chuckled. Apparently I'm becoming the next Bob-Cop because one of them is moving to the deli.

FML.

[img]http://i42.*******.com/4rtd0g.png[/img]

Last night I had a dream where toasters took over the world.

Ya it was pretty messed up.
    My OU sandstorm team

I had a dream that was a cross-over between Saw, the royal wedding, school, an Ash v Paul battle and Halo. And for some reason I was Hali Berry for a while.

I had a dream that naked men were floating up and down my staircase indian-stlye.

I had a very religious dream. I walked outside and saw a shadow in the sun. The shadow looked like Jesus, then I started floating up into the sky and I ended up in Heaven. I think it was what we christians call the second coming of Christ. It was pretty awesome.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

Quote Originally Posted by UltimatePokemonExpert View Post
    I had a very religious dream. I walked outside and saw a shadow in the sun. The shadow looked like Jesus, then I started floating up into the sky and I ended up in Heaven. I think it was what we christians call the second coming of Christ. It was pretty awesome.
    Same here.

Except I'm Jesus.

And it's not a dream.
    FLY AWAY NOW, FLY AWAY NOW, FLY AWAY!

BW FC: 5243 1690 3512

I dreamt of the animals around the world being turned into Pokemon. And this one cat refused to become a Purugly so the scientists changed it into a Mienfoo.
    Then there was a big part of my dream where I was Link from LoZ and I shot myself with an arrow.
    Dreams work in the most f***ed up ways!
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Amen bro. ^
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Christianity is a Relationship with our true God, Jesus. It's not a Religion. Copy and paste If you agree

Registeel is mine, yay!

Adventure of Adventureness & Awesome of Awesomeness: Smashing the 4th wall into gazillion pieces since 2010. - Sig too long, so Mod a cropped it

I had a dream that Pokemon lived happily with humans until World War began in my hometown :P
    "Your memories are connected, like links in a chain. Those same chains are what anchor us all together."
    -Naminé

Pokemon X Team - French Playthrough
    *COMPLETE*
    Amphinobi | Noctali | Mentali | Farfaduvet | Darumacho | Carchakrok
    3DS FC: 0430 - 9679 - 6068
    IGN: Micah
    Friend Safari Type: Fire
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Magmar, Ninetales, Charmeleon

Spoiler:- Credits, etc.:

I don't remember most of my dreams, I only remember the strange ones.
    Last edited by DasBoot; 21st October 2011 at 10:22 PM.

I had a dream I was trapped in a metal castle on a floating island where I was running through a training area dodging several dangerous traps. On special occasions some lady holding me prisoner there took me to another floating island where everyone was partying at a beachfront. Then I went back and later tried to escape, but I always ended up falling off a ledge and then respawning where I fell off from.

Eventually I made wings or something and flew over to the party island, but it was ominously empty with nobody there. While there, I saw another area I could fly to, but first I got some friends and then we flew there. While there I climbed a small hill covered in boring looking plants. I ended up at some sort of pub, then I walked out while my friends were still in it. Another party of adventurers came, and one wearing a Viking helmet and carrying an axe attacked me, but I ran away.

I ran through a field of cockroaches and came back to the pub, but now it was all empty with one basin of water and a mirror. I ended up saving my friends who were trapped in the water by looking through their memories (not sure how that works out, but whatever). I walked out and then woke up.

Epic but silly.
    3DS FC (Pokemon X): 1848-1667-7668
    Friend safari is Ice with Snorunt, Beartic, and Cloyster. Looking for Dragon safaris, safaris with Whirlipede or Espurr, and Y-exclusive Mega Stones.

Shiny Chains (D/P): Ralts, Magnemite, Beldum
    Targets: Shinx
    Shiny Chains (X/Y): None
    Targets: Clauncher/Clawitzer, Swirlix, Smeargle

Raining nugs of marijuana. I was outside on my driveway, and they were just falling from the sky. I also saw an asian leprechaun for some reason..

****yeah

I can't remember any dreams that were that exciting....well....I always dream about driving through small towns or the desert.

| tumblr. | dA |

I once dreamed I was a huge mecha floating through space.
    A gilded cage is a cage nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by someone on SPPf View Post
    ...and I lost because the pokemon wouldn't get in my great balls.
    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/j802ur.gif[/IMG]

I had the scariest dream about me and my family, it seemed to have us in an alternate reality. I walked outside and the sky looked like veins, there was also this little blonde girl with only one arm. She loved to come over and throw things for a big dog in the alley. Upon something later in the dream; a million missles were launched into the sky. They seemed to hit nothing but I could hear explosions.

Near the end I walked back into my house turned on the light and everything was normal.

Last night I dremt that I was on a stage when suddenly the audience burst into flames, I started running by my legs were noodles, so I was burned to death in the fire

Umm... Lemme put more detail into my post. I always dream that Im tavelling somewhere. I dreamt once that I could drive this flying car through the mountains , and there was seen in that dream where I did fly.
    Also, I had a dream where all these kids who live on my block were walking through this humid cave with me. Then I saw an alligator, I coaxed them away, and then we saw this huge glass tank with no lid. I saw siloetes of sharks in the tank. (great white sharks) I heardyself thinking "I have to protect them, I have to" and also I felt afraid in my dream. I also saw how the kids didn't know about any of the dangers I noticed. I geuss my brain was dreaming how I feel about those kids. A few weeks ago, the youngest kid my block (four) nearly got run over.

| tumblr. | dA |

I once had a dream when the darkness is over, we'll be lying in the rays of the sun. But it was only a dream, and tonight is real.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

I, sometimes, have dreams with the future. And one day, when I were very little, I dreamed I were Harry Potter and Voldemort entered my mother 's bedroom. I entered the room flying in my "Nimbus 2000" and I defeated Voldemort.

Eventually I made wings or something and flew over
    This seemes like Icarus 's story in the Greek mythology.
    Last edited by Pokémon Trainer Xande; 1st May 2011 at 4:27 AM.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

I once had a dream that I was walking down the isle in Wal-Mart and tripped. I almost jump out of my bed when I hit the floor.
    White friend code: 2365-6055-2957
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/261zwa0.png[/IMG]

Sometimes, I have dreams where I can swear that I use my senses. Then again, it might be something that everyone experiences.

There are a lot of recurring places in my dreams. Places I can think of are malls and my college (which in the dreams, always looks different than my school actually does). I also have a lot of dreams that involve video games.
    THE
    END...?

Quote Originally Posted by Krake View Post
    Sometimes, I have dreams where I can swear that I use my senses. Then again, it might be something that everyone experiences.

There are a lot of recurring places in my dreams. Places I can think of are malls and my college (which in the dreams, always looks different than my school actually does). I also have a lot of dreams that involve video games.
    I had one of those once. It's pretty cool being able to controll yourself in a dream but it doesn't happen often.
    White friend code: 2365-6055-2957
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/261zwa0.png[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMetagross View Post
    I had one of those once. It's pretty cool being able to controll yourself in a dream but it doesn't happen often.
    Not necessarily lucid dreaming (which is what you are referring to). I mean that you can't control the dream, but you still can feel with your 6 senses. I could've sworn that I've tasted food in my dreams before.
    THE
    END...?

I had a dream where an evil butter machine took over my house.

It made my socks eat my salad.

Page 1 of 90 123451151 ... LastLast