Thread: ~~The Love Confessions Thread~~

Red face ~~The Love Confessions Thread~~

We all have/had love, one time.
    So anyways, confess your love/crush here, since they most likely aren't here.
    XD XD Mine likes Pokemon though, so he could be here XD XD
    What About you?
    *Make fun of me for making this useless thread*

The forces have met.
    Now only they decide the fate that awaits us.

~I have claimed thee Suicune~
    Visit my site at http://jirachi9.weebly.com/
    Also, I'm looking for a shiny Jirachi, so please PM me to make a deal!

Smile

When I was 14 I dated this 13 year old girl but the relationship finished after she cheated on me.
    The funny part is her 11 year old sister was also interested on me (and I have to admit that more than once we both had to repress our feelings, but I tried to be loyal to her older sister)
    Sometimes I wished I dated the younger sister, but you know when you are a 14 y.o. boy it doesn't look "cool" to date a 11 y.o. girl.
    But things happen for a reason, I am now happily married to a nice lady.
    Last edited by Sheepy Lamby; 1st September 2014 at 7:13 PM. Reason: type
    "It's inevitable. One day, death wins. Until he does, why grant victory to him each day by going about your living like you are already dead?? Make death work hard to take you. While you are alive, the days are for living, not dying. Your choice: Die once or die everyday. Always Believe."
    Warrior (1959-2014)

When i was 15, there was this girl from my class. She told me a group of other students were meeting after classes to study together, and she wanted me to go since I was the best on my class at math, chemistry and stuff like that. I liked her, and there was this time I thought that, if i asked her to go out on a date, she'd accept. Unfortunately, that happened around late 2012, and I had to move to another city some months later because of my dad's work. I knew we were going to leave since the year before that, so I didn't try anything with her, because I didn't want to start something good just to end it in a few weeks.
    My Shinies
    PokeRadar:
    Masuda Method:
    Chain Fishing:
    Random Encounter:

When I got into high school 3 years ago, I met this guy named Connor. He automatically became my best friend, and since then we've only gotten closer and closer. Just last month, (started our Junior Year) me and him started dating. But, we hit some bumps and now trying to get things working agin <3

Friend Code: 5472-6256-4416
    Trade Shop: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...New-Trade-Shop

When I was 10 years old I went on a week long school trip to the Isle of Wight (British people should know it, on the south coast). On the second day I met a girl in my group who liked Pokemon (how ironic), and so we spent most of that day on the way back to the hotels we were staying at chatting about it (HG/SS was coming out and I was looking forward to buying it when I returned home). She was getting it as well, so we were talking about what Pokemon we'd use. She was ill from the day after through till the last day of the trip, where we were heading home and such. We continued chatting about Pokemon and stuff and then we went home and that was that. Except my friends thought I should go out with her, and that's where it all started.

That year was not a good year for me - my friends left me and took the mick (which is why I've developed loner-like tendencies and a slight lack of trust in people) and so I often spent time on my own. I met the girl again (her name is Daisy) and we had a couple of brief conversations during the remaining months of that school year. The teachers asked me if I'd spoken to her recently weeks after that trip which confused me at first but then made me realise I probably should've asked her out or something. They obviously thought we should've. Even my few remaining friends tried to set me up with her, to her confusion and my absolute terror (I've never asked a girl out in my entire life span thus far of 14 years). Then we left for the holidays and returned to our final year at primary school.

I saw Daisy yet again in that last year where I actually began to hang out with her. We didn't talk about Pokemon since it was starting to look childish to people and we didn't really want to be picked on for it (no-one knows I like it at school). We talked about other things and I discovered I did actually love her. I did so many things for her except asking her out (she went out with loads of people who I thought were dumb and popular, the opposite to me basically) - I bought her drinks, I looked out for her when she was sad, etc. I don't regret doing those things when I think back on it, although I'm surprised at what I did, since I never actually realised the extent of it. Anyway, a whole year had passed and my year was leaving for secondary school (again British people will know this, but for the Americans who don't know the first year of secondary school = 11-12 years old). And Daisy was moving away, to a different school and a different house (we lived 2 minutes away from each other). We had each others phone numbers, which was cool I guess.

Another year later, I'd just finished my first year at secondary school, and I decide to text her. She doesn't pick up at first, but a week later she does and we begin talking again. Then we stop for another year, and we do the same thing on Xbox. We talk and I realise that we've changed so much, and she's moved on. So I leave it, and that's that...

Until a year later (this year), a couple of weeks ago. I went back to the Isle of Wight with family, back to the place where I first met Daisy (not that I realised it until I was there). Floods of memories and emotions came back and I decided to speak to her. I sent her a message on Xbox, and her reply was... off. I've realised now that I'd be very lucky if she remembers who I am at all now, so when I get no reply I leave it. I've liked other girls through my life (especially these last 2 years, not that I went out with any of them) but Daisy was probably the one I truly loved. What a bitter and sad tale, but nice to get off your chest. Friends and family don't understand this ****, and where some of you people here might not at least I've said my thing.

I'm in love with a shy guy, and I know he's enamored by me too, but I'm not sure if we're ever going to be more than friends.
    I'm currently trying to get over him, but it's hard because, like I said, he's my friend, and it's hard to get over someone you talk to almost every day.

I'm in love with a shy guy, and I know he's enamored by me too, but I'm not sure if we're ever going to be more than friends.
    I'm currently trying to get over him, but it's hard because, like I said, he's my friend, and it's hard to get over someone you talk to almost every day.
    Hey there. Would you say you're generally attracted more to shy guys or the more social types?

Quote Originally Posted by BattleMeta View Post
    Hey there. Would you say you're generally attracted more to shy guys or the more social types?
    I prefer the more social guys because shy guys are harder to read and less assertive so you have to do all the work.

Does it still count if you're currently in a relationship with them?
    Because hawt dayum, I am super attracted to the person I am dating. <3

Otherwise...I dunno, I had a pretty big crush on a guy back in high school?

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

Well...

I still have feelings for my ex. The day he left me, I lost my love and my closest friend. Still kinda hoping he'll change his mind, although by this point, I'm doubtful. But yeah, this isn't the place to go on about that sorta stuff.

~I reach for a sky forever sunny
    For a place of perpetual peace, of eternal serenity;
    May my shattered soul fly free~

I dated with a girl for 6 months. The fact is... I never really liked her I think..............

There's this person I really like whom I might share some classes with next term. I really hope I do, since I want to be closer with them. Even if they don't like me back, at the very least I want to befriend them and get to know them more.
    "There are bad ways to win - and good ways to lose. What's interesting is that it's not always clear which is which. A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all..." - Grimsley

3DS: 2836 • 0189 • 795
    Pokémon Showdown: Witeldram
    Safari:
    Fighting - Sawk, Meditite, Riolu

I just saw my crush from middle school at a store yesterday. I'm now a senior in college and she is out of college, so it's been a long time since we last met (which was 7th grade!)

When I was in 7th I have her a chocolate, heart shaped lollipop on valentines day after we got off the bus. Other than that moment I only ever spoke to her once or twice. Otherwise we did not know eachother and she definitely would not know me today.

And so when I saw her in the store yesterday I was too shy to say anything even though I could have easily brought up that old valentine. She was probably the only girl I ever had a crush on too, and giving her that valentine was the only move I ever made on a girl. To this day I have never dated anyone and I am too shy to talk to cute girls most of the time. I am sad!
    Someone once told me that Misty's cameos in Advanced Generation help make it easier knowing that she is no longer a series regular. They couldn't have been more wrong. After she leaves behind Togepi she returns to her gym more alone than ever AND ON TOP OF THAT, her last cameo was in 2005. 2005!?!?!? ITS BEEN TEN YEARS SINCE ONE OF THE CAST WHO STARTED THE SHOW WAS ACTUALLY ON THE SHOW!?!?

Why do we even watch Pokemon anymore

I like my cousins friend...

not good..

2/3ds Friend code:0104-1468-6275 IGN:Marc

Friend safari; Doduo, Woobat, fletcheinder

I'm 16 now, so I'm in my last year of high school, and I have never had a girlfriend. Say what you will, I don't care. Thing is, there is a girl in my class that I really like. We're really good friends and have been for a couple of years now. We've started sitting a bit closer and playfully shoving each other as we walk. I want to tell her how I feel. The only problem is I'm not confident enough to say anything. Most of the time I have a lot of confidence, but this I simply can't do. People constantly joke about us being in a relationship and this doesn't help either. The final problem is that I just don't want to mess things up with her. Like I said, she is a great friend, so I don't want to ask her out and it go wrong, thus ruining our friendship. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I struggle to make friends, especially ones like her, so i don't want to lose her. Anyone got any tips for a noob like me?
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    I'm 16 now, so I'm in my last year of high school, and I have never had a girlfriend. Say what you will, I don't care. Thing is, there is a girl in my class that I really like. We're really good friends and have been for a couple of years now. We've started sitting a bit closer and playfully shoving each other as we walk. I want to tell her how I feel. The only problem is I'm not confident enough to say anything. Most of the time I have a lot of confidence, but this I simply can't do. People constantly joke about us being in a relationship and this doesn't help either. The final problem is that I just don't want to mess things up with her. Like I said, she is a great friend, so I don't want to ask her out and it go wrong, thus ruining our friendship. Maybe I'm overreacting, but I struggle to make friends, especially ones like her, so i don't want to lose her. Anyone got any tips for a noob like me?
    Didn't I respond to this before the forum flipped out?

My advice remains the same: being inexperienced with dating or sex isn't something to be ashamed of, especially if you're only 16. It's pretty normal and not a big deal, so chill out.

If you like the girl, invite her to hang out just the two of you, away from your annoying friends. It doesn't have to be a date - go for ice cream or a walk in the park or find an activity or class you might both like. You have lots of similar interests, so talk about them. Get to know each other a little better before you decide whether or not to ask her out.

Welcome to being an adult.
    ~Psychic

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychic View Post
    Didn't I respond to this before the forum flipped out?

My advice remains the same: being inexperienced with dating or sex isn't something to be ashamed of, especially if you're only 16. It's pretty normal and not a big deal, so chill out.

If you like the girl, invite her to hang out just the two of you, away from your annoying friends. It doesn't have to be a date - go for ice cream or a walk in the park or find an activity or class you might both like. You have lots of similar interests, so talk about them. Get to know each other a little better before you decide whether or not to ask her out.

Welcome to being an adult.
    ~Psychic
    You may have replied, but I went away just before the incident, so I wouldn't have seen it. Thanks for the advice. It's good to have someone actually say that it'a no big deal. Doesn't seem like it would, but it does. I'll take on board what you said and give it a shot. Once again, many thanks!
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under