Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you think of yourself as a recluse or a outdoors person

Default Do you think of yourself as a recluse or a outdoors person

I personally think of myself as an outdoor person but at times I think of myself as a recluse do to my reluctance of going outside most of the time, even if I am bored and its a bright and sunshiny day.

GOOMY IS LOVE!
    GOOMY IS LIFE!

theres this shining thing in the sky that keeps looking at me when its daytime
    its one of the hardest games of dont blink ive ever played but one day ill beat it

Yeah, I do like to go outside though. Gotta interact with peeps at some point, right? Lonely days are perfect for reflection, however.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Im 100% an outdoor kinda guy.

If I go outside, I enjoy myself more if it's a cold and/or overcast day. I'm super weak to heat; being outside in anything above 90* and I'll feel sick and dizzy. Same with bright sunlight. I'm always wearing sunglasses since my eyes are ridiculously sensitive. Even with it though, I usually end up with a headache if I'm in sunlight for too long.

Sooo, in Winter I'm more outdoorsy. In Summer... No. *hisses*
    3DSXL FC: 4656-8034-3856
    Ice Safari: Snover, Bergmite, Lapras

Latest Shiny

Outside person but only if its not cold or snowing. Right now its the dead of winter and 10 degrees so wake me in spring!

Gone for a long while see you in June!

When I was just a wee lad, I was totally a recluse. I didn't have friends within my neighborhood, and the only people I knew were my relatives and the people that I saw in school. I was like that up 'til high school. But when I entered college I grew to really like going outside and explore. So I think I'm a bit of both.

"There are no coincidences in this world."

"There is only the inevitable"

Back after 7 years of not posting in the forums.

I don't have many friends who are outdoors people, so I spend most of my time indoors, but with other people so I don't really think I would call myself a recluse either.
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

Definitely a recluse. I hate being outdoors.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    VO points: 13.
    PASBL: TL1, 26 TP, 0 SP, 8 KOs.
    Team info here.

I'm a bit of both. I don't like going out into public because of people.
    But I love going into the forest or mountains and stuff.
    Arcanine is known for its bravery and fierce loyalty.

Let's battle! PM me to exchange FCs!

Definitely a recluse.

My idea of going outside is "going to a coffee shop or library where it's nice to read/do homework."

I mostly spend my time indoors. I'm not much of an outdoors person which is weird since I my job required me to be outside for at least twenty minutes a period. I work in a school and the periods there are forty minutes I have to go outside to supervise the children while they're playing on the playground at recess time. I don't usually mind days when it's nice outside, not too hot or too cold, and the sun is shining. But for the most part, I'm indoors kind of girl.

Definitely recluse.

I don't hate the outdoors at all, I just don't have much of a reason to be outside often. That'll probably change in a few years but right now I'm recluse.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    Baking Soda I got Baking Soda

If it weren't for the few things that require me to leave my house, I would probably literally never leave my house. So, recluse.

Made by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design

Recluse. An outdoorish recluse
    GAME OVER
    please try again next time

3DS FC: 0387-9333-2196

He did it perfectly...

I prefer the outdoors, though it kind of sucks that I'm stuck inside most days. I try to get outside and go for walks a long the rail road tracks most days, but being a broke ***** is keeping me from doing stuff that I really want, like camping and exploring cool hiking routes. If it were up to me I'd be outside everyday doing stuff like climbing trees and calling out to all my little animal friends like snow white.

I have no great love for the outdoors. If only the outside was a little more beautiful, then maybe I would wander the outside without need.
    Hail to the glorious fighters!

I'm a bit of both. I don't have a wide array of friends, so I stay in my house most. However, I don't have a problem going outside. Weather dependant sometimes however. If it's hot, I prefer to stay at home, surprisingly enough. When cold, I prefer to going outside. Simply 'cause the cold weather is pleasing for walks and all this stuff. Besides, you're prettier at winter than you are at summer.

I am definitely an outdoors person by nature, whether it be in the city or up in the mountains. I love being outside and it drives me crazy to be stuck indoors all day, but at times, I really don't have any choice in the matter. I just love exploring new things and taking looooong walks everywhere. It helps clear my head and writer's block when I'm suffering from that.

Quote Originally Posted by HolyNova Lucario View Post
    I personally think of myself as an outdoor person but at times I think of myself as a recluse do to my reluctance of going outside most of the time, even if I am bored and its a bright and sunshiny day.
    Like the OP, I stay inside all of the time, but I refer to myself as an outdoor person anyway because it makes me sound like less of an invalid.

I stay inside like all the time lol. Especially recently since it's been so cold. I don't mind the outdoors though, I love nature, I'm just real peculiar about weather I guess. Hate being in town/in the city when during the summer...don't mind it so much if I'm at a park or something though. I don't typically go outdoors just by myself, prefer to be doing something in particular, like out with a friend or something.

I'm definitely an indoor person, I love spending time inside and despise spending it outside most of the time.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    OR IGN: Terra

RIP The Hoenn Triangle 11/11/11-18/1/15

Ring of Fire - 160FP (I'm keeping track with my sig shhhh)

I SHIP QUINTUS AND CLEMENS FROM THE CAMBRIDGE LATIN COURSE

I will whole-heartedly admit that I am an indoors recluse forced into an outside world. C'est la vie...
    "Be yourself and no regrets... that's our motto!"
    [+-][+-]
    ---[+-]
    --[+-]
    [+-][+-]apto369

In Soviet Russia, Pokemon claim you!

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

If you enjoy poetry, check out this book by rising author, and good friend, James W. A. "In the Library" is told in an epic narrative format and contains dark thematic material that teaches multiple lessons about pain, coping, madness, and the human condition. Check it out at thejameswa.com !

I'm an outdoors person, actually. I find it difficult to stay in one place (especially my home) all of the time. This is especially in spring and autumn when the weather is nice. :3 I would miss my friends too much if I stayed inside all day! D:

I don't go outside as much during the summer and winter, however. I hate extreme heat/cold. Ugh.

Dipper used Flash! Mabel's accuracy fell! Stan's accuracy fell!
    Claimed December 30th, 2014

It's kind of hard to play pokemon cards outside regularly, both, it's more like I don't mind either way but I would rather fell comfortable regardless.
    The Pokemon tcg info thread//for NEW PLAYER'S!!!
    I claimed magnemite, mawaru penguindrum, and more(eventually).

Pretty much an absolute recluse, as if it wasn't because of things like shopping or studies I would ideally never leave my house.

That said, I do like going outside once every few days at around midnight for really no reason but to just sit in darkness/have a cooler temperature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast