Default Pets!

What sort of pets do you have?

What do they look like?

Do they do anything silly?

What're their names?

Does the name reference anything?

How long have you had them?

Post a picture of them if you want!
    Last edited by A_wild_CHARIZARD; 2nd December 2014 at 11:46 PM.
    Help my babies grow? Go ahead and click on them! Want to join the fun? Then check out Dragon Cave Club!

I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and your worst nightmare!

A guiney pig named Jonas, used to have two, but the other one died :/

Credit goes to Sworn Metalhead of Dćdric designs.

I have three dogs. They are all females and they're also pit-bulls as well. Their names are Spot, Jodi, and Triggey.

We also have five cats as well. Four males and two females.

We currently have three cats: a calico named Bethany, male tuxedo named Ebeneezer, and a silver-and-white named Ayumi (I don't know the breeds they are, I just go by coat-pattern) who might be a munchkin because she's shorter than the other two. We've had Bethany the longest, about ten years. Eb was a stray we decided to take care of four years ago, and he's a delight to have, even though he's rather mischievous, but the neighborhood loves him. Ayumi we recently adopted from a no-kill shelter in July, and she's a brat. She can be loveable, but she's bratty. She's also our weirdest one, our most active (not counting Eb since he's an indoor-outdoor cat--though looks like Ayumi might become one, too) and our most chatty. We joke that we should've named her Squeakers because she meows and chirps a lot, and because she kind of looks like a rodent with a muskrat tail.

Outside of the occasional spat, our cats do at least get along. Ebeneezer will jump on Bethany whenever he wants to go outside, Ayumi will smack at Eb so they will smack each other just because, and Ayumi is a bit skittish around Bethany even though she just sleeps and doesn't do much. The closest they can be together without (much) ire is when we're feeding them.
    Last edited by Kutie Pie; 2nd December 2014 at 11:12 PM.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Requiem I - 11/17/14 - Chapter 21 progress: 66%
    I survived Pupa.

I have a cat called poppy, she's a ginger tabby with a white bip on her chest much like a tuxedo cat. My grandmother was her previous owner, she's passed away and has let me look after her for her.

Poppy snores very loudly while she is asleep, it's quite amusing. She also gives a very loud huff if you upset her in anyway, to be fair she is very bossy and easily disappointed in you no matter what you do, other than that she is really nice and cuddly and she follows me wherever I go.
    Last edited by Ice Lock; 2nd December 2014 at 11:29 PM.
    My Friend Code: 1435-4378-9935 My Friend Safari: Dark type: Pawniard, Cacturne, Sableye

Looking for: Nothing at this current time.

IGN: Andrew

I've claimed Audino Formally known as Great Horned Owl

http://i.imgur.com/2iCe3nb.jpg

my cat takes up too much space, had him for about two years

I have two rats.
    Adorbs.
    One escaped her cage and woke me up by sleeping on me.
    Hazel and Lily
    Not really. Hazel's title is the same as Beatrix Potter's rat.
    About a year now.
    Would if I could but I can't so I won't

I also have two dogs (a tiny white one and a mix medium one). I also have a fat cat.
    Help my babies grow? Go ahead and click on them! Want to join the fun? Then check out Dragon Cave Club!

I have claimed: InsanityLevel9000Shipping Wade Wilson/Deadpool (my soul mate <3) x Me, ShippingIsIllogicalShipping Mr. Spock x Me, Dragonborn, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, and your worst nightmare!

I have a cat.
    Like an orange cat, cute.
    He sits on my face while I'm trying to sleep. >_<
    Simba.
    The Lion King.
    2 years.
    Last edited by Loyal; 3rd December 2014 at 2:20 AM.

I have 2 dogs, one which i love and one that I can't stand.

2 cats, one that pees everywhere and an adorable fat and stupid one named fattie.
    Something I've realized...
    All my favorite Pokemon......
    Are weak to ice.

Really awesome remix of RSE rival battle I found while surfing Youtube- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF7qkCUI3Gs

I have a Catahoula Leopard dog, named Buckshot :3 because when he was a pup... Was shot with buckshot in his butt. Sits on your foot to get you to pay attention to him

We also have a young wild Russian boar named Sarge! Got as a piglet. We are fixing to castrate and cut his tusks for he his getting bigger and likes to play. Will lay over for you to scratch his belly and will give you "kisses" if he knows you well enough

Fixing to get two blue heeler pups, Sophie and Lil Ann.

I have a bottle calf, named Big One, he loves to be scrathed behind the ears and horns.

That's about it

I'm not allowed to have a pet as per my rental agreement... but I do anyways, lol.

I have a betta fish named Cortez. He's kind of a special needs fish because he has chronic swim bladder disorder and can't make himself swim up like most fish can. He has a leaf suctioned near the top of his tank so he can be at the top of the water like a normal betta and he's almost always on top of it. He's four years old and has had the disorder for more than three of those years. His fins are also really torn because he used to have issues with fin rot on top of everything else and they never grew back properly. He has SUCH a little personality though, omg. He gets mad whenever I study at my desk (where his tank is) and flares like crazy. xD And he loves chasing pens as seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mxfgNHV8Og

When I was a kid I begged and begged and begged my parents for a dog... >_> I was fourteen when we finally got a shih tzu puppy (Zoe). :3 She's so adorable. She's seven now. She's spent a few weeks with me when my parents went on vacation but she lives with them now. :< but it's almost Christmas so I get to see her again!!

And my roommates and I feed a stray cat. Does that count? She's been hanging around since June. I want to take her to the shelter because it's getting so cold but they don't want her to go. :/ But we'll see... we'd take her in but I'm allergic and don't want her in the house. D:

Happy Holidays!
    FC: 1048 - 8845 - 0258
    ~ ~ ~
    [719/719]
    NATIONAL DEX COMPLETED! - Thanks to all who helped!
    -06/17/2014-

I have 3 cats and 2 dogs.
    Cats: Bubby (He's a Ragdoll x longhair btw, Bubby's my cat), Molly (He's a shorthair...I think and he's my sister's cat) and Tia (She's a shorthair x Oriental and she's my mother's cat)
    Dogs: Kessa the Koolie (she's my mother's dog) and Indie the Bull Terrier x Jack Russel Terrier (She's my father's dog)
    I have claimed Larvitar

I don't have any pets currently, but my family has in the past ten years had: 2 cats, 8 degus, 3 guinea pigs, 2 gerbils and a leopard gecko... (I really miss em all )

Credit to Astral Shadow of The Under for the amazing banner!

I had 3 male rats, Jackson, Hedwig and Scabbers.

Two died a long time ago and only scabbers is left......
    He is one and a half year old,
    and when he eats yogurt, his face makes me laugh.
    Scabbers is derived from peter pettigrew in Harry Potter
    Hello People!!!

My FC: 4098-4557-7957
    Poison safari, with muk, garbodor, and gloom

Trinity Bug Gym current leader (apprentice): OPEN
    Shadow Stars League Flying Gym: OPEN

I can custom breed pokemon and have a TON of mega stones for trade.
    LF: Competitive Legendaries
    Palkia
    Master Balls
    Help transferring items form my Y to ur 3ds and then from ur 3ds to my AS.

I also really appreciate battles!!

I wanted a dog but my mother didn't want... near my house there was a lot of cats but half of them was wild...
    the only 2 pets i have are 2 tortoises, but i like them

I don't have any pets anymore because they have passed on, I even used to have a lizard!

I have a 2 1/2 years old lab/great dane/rottie mix (believe it or not shes only 45lbs), a 3 years old great pyrenees/lab and maybe husky mix.
    I also have 5 rats. One 8mths old dumbo, one 7mths old hairless and 3 3mths old fancy.

At home we also have 3 cats so one male tabby, one male siamese and one female tabby/calico. And one bird (a dove)

Latest Shiny

Current Shiny Hunts
    Omega Ruby: Mudkip (SR)
    Alpha Sapphire: Treecko (SR)

I have a pet Mississippi map turtle named Natsu (after Natsu from Fairy Tale). He's about two years old and has a couple of fish in the tank that he was supposed to eat but became friends with instead .

I had a black lab cross named Shinia,but she died from heart failure when she was one or two years old.Now I have a German Shepherd cross named Harmony.Her name is complete irony because she's not harmony.But I love her!I've had Harm (her nickname,which makes sense because her bite,even light,hurts like hell) for about four years now.

"They used to shout my name and now they whisper it."
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinehollow View Post
    Now I have a German Shepherd cross named Harmony.Her name is complete irony because she's not harmony.But I love her!I've had Harm (her nickname,which makes sense because her bite,even light,hurts like hell) for about four years now.
    1. She is insane.
    2. Harmony is two. We couldn't have had her for four years.

And every night ...I lay awake ...and I find no conclusion.
    'Cause every night ...it just stays the same.
    And I dream ...of an absolution.

I have claimed Ivan from Golden Sun, Bayleef, and Kingdom Hearts-Chain of Memories for the GBA.