Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2275

Thread: dreams

I had a dream about X-Men two nights in a row right before the Days of Future Past premiere lol!

http://www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=jbla

Please go to this website and make a FREE account! You will have a virtual character, virtual pets, and virtual friends! Similar to Neopets but WAY better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mustache View Post
    My dream is to go to Cannada and Alaska. I don't know why but it all seems so beautifull and perfect to me. I love the countryside and the mountains... one day i'll get there
    Bring deep woods off (bug repellent) when you go.

I had a weird dream:

I turned into a robot and was dug up at a dig-site with no memory of what happened to me. After being turned on I joined the archaeological team that dug me up, in order to learn about my former civilization. I learned the proper techniques along the way such as using a water drill and cataloging artifacts. At some point I reacted with an object and regained an organic form. Latter still I revived a fossilized human. The dream ended before a scientific dissertation regarding the findings of our research could be given.
    I travel around a lot these days...

I actually had this dream about Skyla the other day.. really set the mood for the day!

What it was, I was on a job, I think I was a repair man. I drove around in a car, did a couple houses. But at this one house, who answered the door, it was HER!! My life couldn't believe it! So she welcomed me into her home, and we talked for a little (can't recall anything being said). But I walked around her home for a little bit, one thing I remember was seeing a guitar, I just thought it was so cute she had one. But she told me that she had to leave soon, and she went to take a shower so I waited outside. Moments later, she opened the door and there she was in front of my, looking even more gorgeous than EVER! She was saying her good byes, but at this moment, I KNEW I had to make a MOVE and QUICK! I was well aware this was a once in a life time chance! I went after her, told her how I felt and everything, and asked for a hug. She gladly did, and I even kissed her on the cheek and she didn't mind!

I remember a couple glimpses of us dating afterwards, but it was kinda short and sweet, the dream was filled with other random nonsense, like me being held hostage at gunpoint in this building.
    She turns around like a tornado!
    _
    Shiny Gourgeist hatch count= 8!
    Small=1, Average=2=, Large=0, Super Size=5
    I love my Ghost Pumpkins! :}

Here are some crazy dreams C/Ped from my dream journal.

1. From what I remember from this dream (and the only good part about it), Max and I discover that Slender Man is in our school. So, we catch it (or one, because there appears to be more than one) with a Pokeball. I then battle someone in a Pokemon game (maybe 5th gen), and completely wipe them out with Slender Man. I then began fighting some other guy, and all of his Pokemon involved Slender Man. It began beating me with a Slenderman-Giygas Pokemon, and that is where the good part of the dream ends.

2. It starts with me being in some kind of underwater submarine-spaceship (maybe a modified version of the Gotengo from Godzilla: Final Wars), and there were apparently Chikoritas and Honedges onboard. The captain said that we were under attack, and a battle began. I don’t remember anything about the battle, but it turned out that this was in a book I was reading. I was reading it in some strange pod thing, with torrential downpour seen through the window (the pod may have been floating in the ocean). I was reading the book with my 7th grade Language Arts teacher. After flipping a page in the book, I saw an image of a pile of dead Honedges (there was no gore). It then said in the story how great it was to kill your Chikoritas, and how great Skype is for long ranged communication. I don’t even-

3. All I remember about this dream was that I was digging up fossils (some of them looked like Shuckles), and apparently I would get some power from the fossils that gave glowing orange power fists. So, what did I do with that power? Beat up Gigan (from Godzilla) with it. BTW, Gigan and I were the same size.
    My trade shop is now open!
    --------------------------------------------
    The Cosmic Voyage (on hiatus because of boredom)
    3DS Friend Code: 1418 - 7771 - 0495
    Friend Safari: Grass
    2DS Friend Code: 1865 - 0564 - 3202
    Friend Safari: Psychic
    ---------------------------------------------
    YouTube
    DeviantArt
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:
    I HAVE CLAIMED SEALEO. YOU WILL PERISH AT THE FLIPPERS OF THE SEALEO MASTER RACE (Spheal was already claimed).

Okay it started out where I was on the bus to school, except I still was in my sleeping clothes. My friends noticed, and for some reason I started yelling at them until I woke up. I was running late for school, so I didn't change out of my sleeping clothes. I was on the bus again and then I woke up again. So I guess I had a dream inside a dream. And that dream was the dream that I was really having.
    Days Left (including today): 0

I just had this INVIGORATING dream I was a flying type trainer!

The dream started out weird though. It was like some sort of video game, but real.. It was a first person shooter. It took place in the middle of a busy city, and there were a couple zombie/vampire guys I had to kill before they did something. I saw one, but firing the gun would make every citizen in the city suddenly transform into a zombie and attack me once, and RAPIDLY! I remember I had to retry a couple times before I got it right, but the final time every one was attacking me again, then suddenly my Mega Aerodactyl swooped me up and helped me complete the mission.

That aside, Next I was helping move out some house because the house was crumbling apart, I had to save a bunch of flying type pokemon there. I remember a Ducklett and a Noibat I saved. Afterwards I stopped at some place to get some food with some friends, then when I went back outside, my car was gone and the Pokemon I saved. I wandered around aimlessly looking for them, and ended up at the edge of a cliff, and I was going to jump off (the scenery of this cliff was amazing, I can't even describe it). But before I jumped, some drug dealer came up to me and asked me if I wanted drugs to cheer me up but I just told him "no, I'm sick of the world!" Then I jumped. Suddenly my Mega Aerodactyl Swooped me up midair, and at this moment, flying on its back, it felt so realistic, I can't even describe it! The way how smoothly it flew, and how fast it went! Then I remember I came across the guy who stole my Noibat, it was now a Noivern, and became evil with the guy. Then we got into this intense aerial combat. The Noivern had long rage attacks like Dragon pulse, and also for some reason had lock on missiles. The only way to attack was for my Aerodactyl to get up close and attack, I remember so many instances we were getting locked on and avoided the missile just by a hair!

It was amazing but that's all I remember because I suddenly woke up. Skyla didn't appear in my dream but in my mind I had a lot of her influence and inspiration..
    _

Nothing kinky this time, lol. xD

I dreamt I was singing Paradise Lost's "Forever Failure" to a live crowd of thousands of people, it was night time, lights were on, and I was sounding much like Nick Holmes too. When the song got to the part where you would hear the audio quotes (if you know the song itself), I was looking upwards and started to cry, and just as the guitar solo was about to start I bowed my head down, much to the crowd's cheers. I woke up with goosebumps after that.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Here's a very epic dream I had (Copy-pasted from my Dream Journal).

The portion of the dream I remember starts with me playing some kind of horror game, where I am a father trying to save my child from some teddy bear-like monsters. After hiding as they kidnap my son, I begin exploring through the dimly blue-lit hallways to find him. I apparently fail many times to do so, and then I get some 8-bit cutscene (not sure if I was watching a movie or playing a game anymore) with Slenderman invading my daughter’s bedroom. Slenderman wraps his tentacles around the girl, as the cutscene changes from 8-bit to more modern graphics. My daughter is enveloped in darkness as she screams, and then she disappears. This the backstory for why I am trying to protect my son from evil beings.

My son is then taken away by Slenderman, and the father (turns out this is apparently a movie) gets depressed. Some professor then examines the name of Slenderman (which is, well, Slenderman) and somehow discovers that the children wanted Slenderman to take them, because they hated their father. The professor then discovers that the father’s last name (Robert) is an anagram of the last name of some other horror movie character (made up by my dream, of course).

The father then suddenly has a wolf head, wears a red and white checkered button-down shirt, and blue jeans. He holds machetes in both hands. For some reason I try to hide under my parent’s bed in the dream after seeing this scene, despite it being from the movie. I am then suddenly in the movie, and running away from the father along with a large horrified crowd. I don’t remember anything after that.
    My trade shop is now open!
    The Cosmic Voyage (on hiatus because of boredom)
    3DS Friend Code: 1418 - 7771 - 0495
    Friend Safari: Grass
    2DS Friend Code: 1865 - 0564 - 3202
    Friend Safari: Psychic
    ---------------------------------------------
    YouTube
    DeviantArt
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:
    I HAVE CLAIMED SEALEO. YOU WILL PERISH AT THE FLIPPERS OF THE SEALEO MASTER RACE (Spheal was already claimed).

Quote Originally Posted by ShachonianX View Post
    Here's a very epic dream I had (Copy-pasted from my Dream Journal).

The portion of the dream I remember starts with me playing some kind of horror game, where I am a father trying to save my child from some teddy bear-like monsters. After hiding as they kidnap my son, I begin exploring through the dimly blue-lit hallways to find him. I apparently fail many times to do so, and then I get some 8-bit cutscene (not sure if I was watching a movie or playing a game anymore) with Slenderman invading my daughter’s bedroom. Slenderman wraps his tentacles around the girl, as the cutscene changes from 8-bit to more modern graphics. My daughter is enveloped in darkness as she screams, and then she disappears. This the backstory for why I am trying to protect my son from evil beings.

My son is then taken away by Slenderman, and the father (turns out this is apparently a movie) gets depressed. Some professor then examines the name of Slenderman (which is, well, Slenderman) and somehow discovers that the children wanted Slenderman to take them, because they hated their father. The professor then discovers that the father’s last name (Robert) is an anagram of the last name of some other horror movie character (made up by my dream, of course).

The father then suddenly has a wolf head, wears a red and white checkered button-down shirt, and blue jeans. He holds machetes in both hands. For some reason I try to hide under my parent’s bed in the dream after seeing this scene, despite it being from the movie. I am then suddenly in the movie, and running away from the father along with a large horrified crowd. I don’t remember anything after that.
    That sounds awesome lol
    _

I had a short dream that my mom was driving, and then a suicune jumped onto the windshield and made us crash. Lol the one time pokemon gets to be real and I die

Friend code: 2165-6624-1567
    I claimed Bastiodon!

I was walking around aimlessly half blind in a forest trying to find the way to town. One person I asked a girl refused to help me but the second I asked told me the way and then helped me there.

GOD, why did i watch the human centipede trailer. all it did was give me a nightmare that i became a super centipede that would save everybody, crazy indeed. turns out i was just a super long human though( no stitches for me) however then it turned crazy, i fell of a boat, a plane and godzilla all in one go( godzilla+human centipede=nightmare juice) luckily right before i hit the ground i woke up, face to face with a moth!!1
    friend code is 1934-1322-5430 pm me if you add me,
    on pokemon X i am doing a japanese speed run, not that hard... so far.

Y safari zone type is flying. have woobat,farfetched and rufflet hope this helps
    i also play inazuma eleven 3 lightning bolt/ GO: LIGHT if anybody plays too

A had a nightmare last night that I woke up and it was January of next year, meaning I had spent tho the whole summer,fall and Holidays 0f 2014. Boy was I so happy when I woke up and realized it was just a dream and it was still July.

I had a dream that my brain had been flung into a universe where my bully was my friend, my teachers liked me, we lived in a one-room apartment, technology was degraded.

the pokemon anime was amazing.

So i'm on this trail with my "friends"(read:ficional characters) with me being one of them,and we're entering this shack-building-thing
    "Hey Brea,won't they-"(my twin brother Jake,in-universe)
    "It'll be dark in there,they won't notice"(me)
    "Besides,females only make of a large chunk of it"(Mei,another friend)
    "Fine,but don't be mad when i don't agree,i'm not a nature person"
    We sit down in seats made of hardened mud,and a centaur talks up front about something,after she's done,the scene shifts,getting a view from Percy,the hyper-genuis of my characters,talking to myself
    "Who is she?...How can she see the future? What is this that she's called the Monado?How can it cut darksteel?Even i can only bend it,after eight years of arcanic practice..."
    scene shift,i'm on a battlefield as Micheal,who likes to fight,and i start off by killing a majority of their fontline troops,steal a dragon from the enemy,lowering my axe in flight to split skulls,and it cuts off there to change the scene so i'm Izzy(I'm really suprised i had a dream about her,she gets the shaft much more than i want her to)throwing lightning everywhere,i can't see what,but i was determined to throw lightning at whatever it was.
    Scene shift,i'm in front of Lumiose tower,with Brea,Jake,Mei,Micheal,Percy,and Izzy,with my perspective coming from Robin,the person that brought them together as friends,showing them a picture of all of us when we were twelve(thirteen in Jake and Brea's case),and everyones talking about how different they were then,I don't see that change.Probably because i saw the in between stage as a link to the before and after,and saw it as one whole thing.
    I'm still trying to understand what all this could mean about me
    do the shuckle sweep
    white 2 champion/ white champion/second white 2 game champion/3rd white 2 champion/4th planned white 2 champion
    / /
    //

credit to froststorm

I dreamt I was given the chance to make some things right in my past, so I was sent back in time all the way to 2000, regaining my child appearance but with the memories and knowledge of the present so I would know what to do. I appeared behind one of the buildings of my junior high school, where no one could see what happened. I travelled to a rainy Winter afternoon and I started walking to begin my amends.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I had a weird dream last night. Felt like speak it out, or else I'll have nightmare this night.

I was chased by some aliens having only a head inside a transparent ball that are able to float in the air. It is not something like 3D scenographic vision where only the head is shown, it is realistic where you can touch it!
    That's why, I pick up my baseball bat just next to me and make a full swing right at it, and it was a home-run strike!! At the same time, seems like I angered it, it kept on chasing me despite that I tried to escape by jumping onto the back of a running panel van.
    The chase was quite frightening, but luckily I was able to escape, thanks to a teenage boy that self-claimed as the boss of those aliens...... WTF!!!?

Then the upcoming story development felt very much like the Japanese sci-fi anime, I don't even know how to explain it......
    "人には知らない世界はそこに存在する、そして人には知らない冒険はそこに始まってる"
    Chapter 1: 謎の世界の生き物、闘うトレーナーたち

i've had some bizarre dreams lately and it's probably stemming from me eating after ten o'clock and watching weird creepy videos on youtube (yes, going to THAT side of youtube before going to bed). two nights ago i had a dream i visited japan with a friend of mine and we were in a badly run hotel where there were chickens that pretty much roamed free around the place. my mom went berserk about it but my friend and i just sat down and listened to old 40's music while chickens ran frantic around us and i took selfies of us and what was going on. one night ago i dreamed that it was the end of the world and i had the ability of teleportation. world war iii was going on and nuclear weapons were being used and i kept trying to teleport my family to safety somewhere. i ended up losing my dad while teleporting and was thrown into a car in the middle of a rainstorm driving down an old country road with my mom driving and my older sister in the front passenger seat. i was in the back. we hit a stop light and just stalled there until the streets flooded from all the rain and we drowned pretty much. i can't remember the dream i had last night but im pretty sure it contained something about my mom being angry at me, pokemon creepypastas, and my pet bird

i can also talk about the repetitive nightmare i have where im lost in a forest being chased by something that eventually eats me alive.

Last night was CRAZY.

I was at the mall, then a person I used to like grabbed me, I seen a cousin, then I couldn't talk.
    The escalators were messed up, (This is the dumb part->) then a fat lady couldn't get down, so a Mexican dude who was mall satff attatched a harness to them both so they could go down, (I was asleep in my dream when this happened.) the Mexican dude gets splattered in half because he fell into the bottom floor water fountain. (I wake up in my DREAM) to the top half of a Mexican dude, dripping with blood, being carried over me, the person I used to like not there, and screaming. And more screaming. I screamed, but I couldn't make any sounds, (good thing). I woke up and now, I am here telling it to you.
    Last edited by the_alpha_sapphire_champ; 9th August 2014 at 2:05 PM.

The forces have met.
    Now only they decide the fate that awaits us.

~I have claimed thee Suicune~
    Visit my site at http://jirachi9.weebly.com/
    Also, I'm looking for a shiny Jirachi, so please PM me to make a deal!

A nights ago I dreamt I was singing the Relic Song. Pokémon related dreams don't happen often for me.

I had a dream a week ago that Amy Dumas (aka Lita to any wrestling fans out there.) was in trouble and I was the only person who cared. After I woke up I played WWE 2K14 until I unlocked her and Edge.

~I made this all by myself. Ya me!~

I had a dream that I was playing Pokemon and ran into a shiny! The disapoint when I woke up...

Most of my dreams are of going to school for some reason...But one time I had a dream about Link fighting some 'blins(MaseaAnela anyone?) and then Zelda transforming into Sheik to help him...And it was by the bridge that Link had to jump off to get into Lake Hylia in Twilight,so it was Twilight Princess style.The stuff I dream about...

"Whatever you say, Princess."
    Character Claim l Game Claim l Tumblr

I had a dream where i was alone in a city. I think it was a post-apocalypse world,since the place was in ruins. There wasn't anyone but me,and i didn't know for how long the world was like that(20 or 200 years?). Then it was mostly a dream where i was wondering about the meaning of life and things like that. I saw someone in the distance, i tried to get closer and call that person, when they were about turn around, I woke up. That was one crazy dream.

Had quite a few disconnected dreams last night. in one of them, me and a few people from my school were staying in an old castle, and at some point I was banished for some reason or another into this beautiful garden with greenhouses, ponds and flowers, where I proceeded to take pictures with a Polaroid.

Another dream had me on a farm where we were required to take an obstacle course involving swimming under arches underwater and ringing a bell at the end of it. I was lauded as having the fastest completion time, though it was only me and another boy who could barely swim who actually participated.

Another dream had something to do with me being at the study hall in school while the sky outside was a scarily apocalyptic red colour. Can't quite remember the rest.
    Was that really it? Will wondered. Was that what they were all doing, looking for someone less different? Was that what he was doing? Rachel was dynamic and thoughtful and focused and caring and different in more ways than he could count, but the whole point of Rachel, as far as Will was concerned, was that she wasn't him. There was a flaw in Katrina's logic, then. This thing about looking for someone less different ... It only really worked, he realised, if you were convinced that being you wasn't so bad in the first place.

- Nick Hornby

Page 87 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3777838485868788899091 LastLast