Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990 LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 2242

Thread: dreams

Just because I find this dream weird, I'm going to post it here.

I was being lead by a secret agent guy up a cramped stairwell, but instead of stairs it was ramps and we had to crawl. We then entered a building and saw some evil guys with some machine that had Christmas lights wrapped around it. We stopped the villains, and ended up watching a movie at an outdoors movie theater in a parking lot nearby a A&P store.

This is where it gets weird. I was sitting next to this girl I knew at the time, and what happened? We made love. With tentacles coming out of our backs and wrapping around each other's bodies. The dream changed to be in my apartment building, with a giant shrimp monster outside. Everyone ran into this large room, and the building began tilting over. That's all I can remember.

Want to know what was the weirdest part of this dream? I had this dream when I was in 2nd grade (I think) involving sex, and this was long before I ever heard of hentai (or even before it was made, though I'm not sure about that). I HAVE NO IDEA
    My trade shop is now open!
    --------------------------------------------
    The Cosmic Voyage (on hiatus because of boredom)
    3DS Friend Code: 1418 - 7771 - 0495
    Friend Safari: Grass
    2DS Friend Code: 1865 - 0564 - 3202
    Friend Safari: Psychic
    ---------------------------------------------
    YouTube
    DeviantArt
        Spoiler:- Shiny Pokemon:
    I HAVE CLAIMED SEALEO. YOU WILL PERISH AT THE FLIPPERS OF THE SEALEO MASTER RACE (Spheal was already claimed).

WARNING: WEIRD DREAM ALERT

It started with me playing Pokemon X, and getting a Mesprit from the Pokemon daycare. Apparently there was this glitch where if you had a connection cable (I HAVE NO IDEA) and a Nintendo DSi with another Pokemon game in it, you would get a rare legendary from that game. I went on Serebii.net, and saw a bunch of people posting about trading these rare Pokemon. I then got out of my chair and went into my bathroom. While peeing into the toilet, I accidentally peed on my pants and stained them. I took my clothes off (I'm male, so don't start fantasizing about me!) and started taking a bath.

It turns out there was a party at my house, and a whole bunch of people from my high school (including this one girl I know at school) walked into my bathroom and started talking. I tried telling them to leave so they wouldn't see me naked, but they refused. Somehow, I managed to jump out of my bathtub and put on my clothes lighting fast. The party then ended, and everyone left. I began testing the doors to make sure they could be locked, when I opened my front door. I saw my current pet cat with a cat that remarkably looked like my first pet cat, and I woke up shortly after.
    YouTube
    DeviantArt
    I HAVE CLAIMED SEALEO. YOU WILL PERISH AT THE FLIPPERS OF THE SEALEO MASTER RACE (Spheal was already claimed).

I had a nightmare that ended up with me waking up in a jolt because my favorite grocery store had reorganized and changed where the organic produce was. It was so mundane and yet so scary. And yes, I'm at this grocery store getting produce at least once a week.

Curator of Pokémon Fractals: Making fractal backgrounds of your favorite Pokémon
    3DS FC: 3523-3464-8565
    Trainer & 3DS Name: Elliott

I have a dream of being able to run around the globe for about year, but currently my physique and money is stopping me for doing so. Hope to gather some friends who can drive an RV for the support crew of mine. The route starts from UK, then across Russia to China back home. After that run to Hong Kong and take a flight to Perth across Australia, New Zealand. Next from LA to NY and have a run across South America and finally back into UK.

There is a blog about a person who is actually doing similar thing.
    http://hardwayround.com

A few nights ago I had a dream where I was cutting off my fingers one-by-one with a chainsaw and it hurt as much as an injection.

Hibiki wants hugs
        Spoiler:- My claims:

All in one night.

First Dream: I bumped into Matthew Perry in a store and called him as Miss Chanandler Bong (If you've seen Friends, you might know the reference). I asked him if it was cool to take a selfie with him and we did using my iPhone. It was weird that the photo was a shot of only the top of his head (hair and forehead) with a pineapple in the corner. Weirder yet, we both intended it to come out this way.

Second Dream: I was on the way to the airport. Apparently, I had booked a flight to New York on the same day it was flying out. As you can imagine, there was a rush to not only pack everything, but to get there on time. So what did I do? I threw my chargers in my luggage and left the house. The very next scene was me riding a jet ski through the air, James Bond style.

Third Dream: For no real reason, I decided to joyride a bus. And because I fail at driving (in real life and in dreams), I crashed into a stationary car and three bicycles on a narrow road. As it tips over to its side, I quickly cartwheel out of the vehicle avoiding any kind of injury. After that, I walk towards the harbour to see many scary-as sharks swimming in the waters, although I didn't feel any fear whatsoever. Strange thing was the amount of people casually swimming there. From the amount of sharks and the size of them, it seemed impossible for the people not to notice. But that's dreams for you. So, I sat down on the docks and ate pasta. The End.

♥ Giving away ORAS demo codes.
    PM me for one (Europe only) ♥

NOTE: This dream is copy-pasted from my dream journal. I had this dream a while back, and found it slightly adorable in some ways.

So I get this baby alien thing, and and looks like a very tiny baby seal that is a dark blue color. It is small enough to be held in my two hands, with no problems carrying it. Shortly after, I'm playing this game in some rainforest, and there are humans and adult versions of the alien that I got and raised. The goal is to settle all areas of the map. There are some lakes and some plains on the map as well. Instead of raising the aliens myself, there are some strange machines that do it for you. These machines strangely looked like harvesters (the farming tool), and were in the water.
    YouTube
    DeviantArt

Before I start, this might have happened to you, but things in dreams that seemingly happened over the course of several days, feel like they happen in minutes, or even seconds, this was my case. Last night was kinda weird, sci-fi, unreal and twisted in a kinky way:

I came into contact with aliens, who happened to be anthropomorphic dragons, the dragonesses were a lot more attractive than most girls here on Earth. They were at war with another alien species and needed a settlement in the planet Venus, but they needed mankind's consent for this, and they haven't revealed their existence to us so far because they know we are dangerous ourselves. They are a peaceful kind but are forced to defend themselves in the war they didn't started. The Dragoness General said they would give us a cure for every illness known to man and the planet Mars for terraformation, if they could have Venus. They would use their technology to shift the orbits of those two planets and insert them into the same orbit as the Earth and place the three planets at equal distance from each other. We said yes and they kept their part of the deal. But one thing they noticed was that I was the only human to possess "a cosmic array of genetic traits" that match those to a god of theirs (this is where the kinkiness begins) the ruler, a dragoness of imperial heritage, possessed an array closer to mine, and if we were to copulate, the offspring would had the power to create stars, satellites and planets from the mere emanation of energy. So a day before I was set to get it on with that dragoness empress (who didn't had scaly, hard skin as expected from other anthrodragons, but had silky smooth type skin), the Dragoness General, 7 foot tall, dark blue, also silky skin came to my quarters wanted to know what the sensation of...you know...was with a human and she felt sexually attracted to me and decided to do it with me, against the empress's orders. I got her pregnant and she went to her quarters. The empress who was acting flirtatious at me found out about it but wasn't mad, she said "She did it because she likes you. I want a baby from you more for the same reason than that godlike power". And after that I was having threesomes with them everyday and we were happy for the rest of our lives.

I hope I didn't disgust you too much with this.@_@
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I have a lot of dreams where I'm driving; more recently, switching cars and test-driving them to get a feel for the handling.

Even though my dreams have become a lot more vivid, I also tend to forget them quicker. Whenever I purposely place a notebook and pen on my bedside table to write them down, I don't dream. It's like some weird form of self-sabotage.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnswitchclik View Post
    Before I start, this might have happened to you, but things in dreams that seemingly happened over the course of several days, feel like they happen in minutes, or even seconds, this was my case. Last night was kinda weird, sci-fi, unreal and twisted in a kinky way:

I came into contact with aliens, who happened to be anthropomorphic dragons, the dragonesses were a lot more attractive than most girls here on Earth. They were at war with another alien species and needed a settlement in the planet Venus, but they needed mankind's consent for this, and they haven't revealed their existence to us so far because they know we are dangerous ourselves. They are a peaceful kind but are forced to defend themselves in the war they didn't started. The Dragoness General said they would give us a cure for every illness known to man and the planet Mars for terraformation, if they could have Venus. They would use their technology to shift the orbits of those two planets and insert them into the same orbit as the Earth and place the three planets at equal distance from each other. We said yes and they kept their part of the deal. But one thing they noticed was that I was the only human to possess "a cosmic array of genetic traits" that match those to a god of theirs (this is where the kinkiness begins) the ruler, a dragoness of imperial heritage, possessed an array closer to mine, and if we were to copulate, the offspring would had the power to create stars, satellites and planets from the mere emanation of energy. So a day before I was set to get it on with that dragoness empress (who didn't had scaly, hard skin as expected from other anthrodragons, but had silky smooth type skin), the Dragoness General, 7 foot tall, dark blue, also silky skin came to my quarters wanted to know what the sensation of...you know...was with a human and she felt sexually attracted to me and decided to do it with me, against the empress's orders. I got her pregnant and she went to her quarters. The empress who was acting flirtatious at me found out about it but wasn't mad, she said "She did it because she likes you. I want a baby from you more for the same reason than that godlike power". And after that I was having threesomes with them everyday and we were happy for the rest of our lives.

I hope I didn't disgust you too much with this.@_@
    I actually wish I had that dream. For real. Anyways, here's ANOTHER dream copy-pasted from my dream journal.

My dream started with this test me and my classmates (my IRL ones) had to take a test. In it, we had to do some parkour from ledges, except that the ledges were unstable and made of pillows, AND we had to go downwards. The teacher also looked like my dad but smaller and with fairy wings flying around. If you fell off or cheated, a giant pterodactyl-like creature would grab you and throw you downwards to your death. I was too scared to go on my first try, but on my last try I turned into a giant Aggron and went down and won.

As I walked away from the facility, I reached my old school, while a bunch of Vulcans (Star Trek) invading, with many Star Trek ships in the sky. They began separating areas up with laser grids, in order to enslave us. My and my dad blew one up, and they started shooting and chasing us from a slit in a building. After running into a building courtyard we joined a group of people. The Vulcans (who didn’t even look like Vulcans) began punishing people by nearly crushing their skeletons.

It then switched to this cartoon and this girl was fighting a robot. By ramming it into cake, it would turn into a plane, letting her jump into the back of it and blow it up. It then switched back to the real world (still in the dream world with the Vulcans) and Chell was escaping Aperture science into this hotel-like room. This core then appeared (whose name was Calm) and revealed the release of Portal 3 and Portal 4 (but no sign of Half-Life 3). Chell then began to be caught up on what she missed while in Aperture Science. She then began taking a mental health test, and I woke up.
    YouTube
    DeviantArt

I had a weird dream!I was gonna be awarded a Pokemon Champion title,when suddenly Ash,Misty and Brock dressed in Team Rocket costumes attacked me.Very weird,indeed!

Serena-chan! Dawn-chan! May-channn~!
    ♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★★♥♥♥♥♥♥★★★★★
    If you can't see the image,you're not awesome like me.
    Advanceshipper|Amourshipper
    Specialshipper|Franticshipper
    Otaku|Writer/Reader|Gamer
    Fashionista|Lazy-but-succesful Student
    ~A friendly purrson!~

My dream is to go to Cannada and Alaska. I don't know why but it all seems so beautifull and perfect to me. I love the countryside and the mountains... one day i'll get there

I had a dream about X-Men two nights in a row right before the Days of Future Past premiere lol!

http://www.marapets.com/refer.php?id=jbla

Please go to this website and make a FREE account! You will have a virtual character, virtual pets, and virtual friends! Similar to Neopets but WAY better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mustache View Post
    My dream is to go to Cannada and Alaska. I don't know why but it all seems so beautifull and perfect to me. I love the countryside and the mountains... one day i'll get there
    Bring deep woods off (bug repellent) when you go.

I had a weird dream:

I turned into a robot and was dug up at a dig-site with no memory of what happened to me. After being turned on I joined the archaeological team that dug me up, in order to learn about my former civilization. I learned the proper techniques along the way such as using a water drill and cataloging artifacts. At some point I reacted with an object and regained an organic form. Latter still I revived a fossilized human. The dream ended before a scientific dissertation regarding the findings of our research could be given.
    3DS FC: 4785-5475-7913. Friend safari: fire w/ Growlithe, Larvesta, and Fletchinder.

Favorite obtained 6th gen shiny sprites: 658, 681, and 697

I actually had this dream about Skyla the other day.. really set the mood for the day!

What it was, I was on a job, I think I was a repair man. I drove around in a car, did a couple houses. But at this one house, who answered the door, it was HER!! My life couldn't believe it! So she welcomed me into her home, and we talked for a little (can't recall anything being said). But I walked around her home for a little bit, one thing I remember was seeing a guitar, I just thought it was so cute she had one. But she told me that she had to leave soon, and she went to take a shower so I waited outside. Moments later, she opened the door and there she was in front of my, looking even more gorgeous than EVER! She was saying her good byes, but at this moment, I KNEW I had to make a MOVE and QUICK! I was well aware this was a once in a life time chance! I went after her, told her how I felt and everything, and asked for a hug. She gladly did, and I even kissed her on the cheek and she didn't mind!

I remember a couple glimpses of us dating afterwards, but it was kinda short and sweet, the dream was filled with other random nonsense, like me being held hostage at gunpoint in this building.
    She turns around like a tornado!
    _
    Shiny Gourgeist hatch count= 8!
    Small=1, Average=2=, Large=0, Super Size=5
    I love my Ghost Pumpkins! :}

Here are some crazy dreams C/Ped from my dream journal.

1. From what I remember from this dream (and the only good part about it), Max and I discover that Slender Man is in our school. So, we catch it (or one, because there appears to be more than one) with a Pokeball. I then battle someone in a Pokemon game (maybe 5th gen), and completely wipe them out with Slender Man. I then began fighting some other guy, and all of his Pokemon involved Slender Man. It began beating me with a Slenderman-Giygas Pokemon, and that is where the good part of the dream ends.

2. It starts with me being in some kind of underwater submarine-spaceship (maybe a modified version of the Gotengo from Godzilla: Final Wars), and there were apparently Chikoritas and Honedges onboard. The captain said that we were under attack, and a battle began. I don’t remember anything about the battle, but it turned out that this was in a book I was reading. I was reading it in some strange pod thing, with torrential downpour seen through the window (the pod may have been floating in the ocean). I was reading the book with my 7th grade Language Arts teacher. After flipping a page in the book, I saw an image of a pile of dead Honedges (there was no gore). It then said in the story how great it was to kill your Chikoritas, and how great Skype is for long ranged communication. I don’t even-

3. All I remember about this dream was that I was digging up fossils (some of them looked like Shuckles), and apparently I would get some power from the fossils that gave glowing orange power fists. So, what did I do with that power? Beat up Gigan (from Godzilla) with it. BTW, Gigan and I were the same size.
    YouTube
    DeviantArt

Okay it started out where I was on the bus to school, except I still was in my sleeping clothes. My friends noticed, and for some reason I started yelling at them until I woke up. I was running late for school, so I didn't change out of my sleeping clothes. I was on the bus again and then I woke up again. So I guess I had a dream inside a dream. And that dream was the dream that I was really having.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

I just had this INVIGORATING dream I was a flying type trainer!

The dream started out weird though. It was like some sort of video game, but real.. It was a first person shooter. It took place in the middle of a busy city, and there were a couple zombie/vampire guys I had to kill before they did something. I saw one, but firing the gun would make every citizen in the city suddenly transform into a zombie and attack me once, and RAPIDLY! I remember I had to retry a couple times before I got it right, but the final time every one was attacking me again, then suddenly my Mega Aerodactyl swooped me up and helped me complete the mission.

That aside, Next I was helping move out some house because the house was crumbling apart, I had to save a bunch of flying type pokemon there. I remember a Ducklett and a Noibat I saved. Afterwards I stopped at some place to get some food with some friends, then when I went back outside, my car was gone and the Pokemon I saved. I wandered around aimlessly looking for them, and ended up at the edge of a cliff, and I was going to jump off (the scenery of this cliff was amazing, I can't even describe it). But before I jumped, some drug dealer came up to me and asked me if I wanted drugs to cheer me up but I just told him "no, I'm sick of the world!" Then I jumped. Suddenly my Mega Aerodactyl Swooped me up midair, and at this moment, flying on its back, it felt so realistic, I can't even describe it! The way how smoothly it flew, and how fast it went! Then I remember I came across the guy who stole my Noibat, it was now a Noivern, and became evil with the guy. Then we got into this intense aerial combat. The Noivern had long rage attacks like Dragon pulse, and also for some reason had lock on missiles. The only way to attack was for my Aerodactyl to get up close and attack, I remember so many instances we were getting locked on and avoided the missile just by a hair!

It was amazing but that's all I remember because I suddenly woke up. Skyla didn't appear in my dream but in my mind I had a lot of her influence and inspiration..
    _

Nothing kinky this time, lol. xD

I dreamt I was singing Paradise Lost's "Forever Failure" to a live crowd of thousands of people, it was night time, lights were on, and I was sounding much like Nick Holmes too. When the song got to the part where you would hear the audio quotes (if you know the song itself), I was looking upwards and started to cry, and just as the guitar solo was about to start I bowed my head down, much to the crowd's cheers. I woke up with goosebumps after that.
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

Here's a very epic dream I had (Copy-pasted from my Dream Journal).

The portion of the dream I remember starts with me playing some kind of horror game, where I am a father trying to save my child from some teddy bear-like monsters. After hiding as they kidnap my son, I begin exploring through the dimly blue-lit hallways to find him. I apparently fail many times to do so, and then I get some 8-bit cutscene (not sure if I was watching a movie or playing a game anymore) with Slenderman invading my daughter’s bedroom. Slenderman wraps his tentacles around the girl, as the cutscene changes from 8-bit to more modern graphics. My daughter is enveloped in darkness as she screams, and then she disappears. This the backstory for why I am trying to protect my son from evil beings.

My son is then taken away by Slenderman, and the father (turns out this is apparently a movie) gets depressed. Some professor then examines the name of Slenderman (which is, well, Slenderman) and somehow discovers that the children wanted Slenderman to take them, because they hated their father. The professor then discovers that the father’s last name (Robert) is an anagram of the last name of some other horror movie character (made up by my dream, of course).

The father then suddenly has a wolf head, wears a red and white checkered button-down shirt, and blue jeans. He holds machetes in both hands. For some reason I try to hide under my parent’s bed in the dream after seeing this scene, despite it being from the movie. I am then suddenly in the movie, and running away from the father along with a large horrified crowd. I don’t remember anything after that.
    YouTube
    DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by ShachonianX View Post
    Here's a very epic dream I had (Copy-pasted from my Dream Journal).

The portion of the dream I remember starts with me playing some kind of horror game, where I am a father trying to save my child from some teddy bear-like monsters. After hiding as they kidnap my son, I begin exploring through the dimly blue-lit hallways to find him. I apparently fail many times to do so, and then I get some 8-bit cutscene (not sure if I was watching a movie or playing a game anymore) with Slenderman invading my daughter’s bedroom. Slenderman wraps his tentacles around the girl, as the cutscene changes from 8-bit to more modern graphics. My daughter is enveloped in darkness as she screams, and then she disappears. This the backstory for why I am trying to protect my son from evil beings.

My son is then taken away by Slenderman, and the father (turns out this is apparently a movie) gets depressed. Some professor then examines the name of Slenderman (which is, well, Slenderman) and somehow discovers that the children wanted Slenderman to take them, because they hated their father. The professor then discovers that the father’s last name (Robert) is an anagram of the last name of some other horror movie character (made up by my dream, of course).

The father then suddenly has a wolf head, wears a red and white checkered button-down shirt, and blue jeans. He holds machetes in both hands. For some reason I try to hide under my parent’s bed in the dream after seeing this scene, despite it being from the movie. I am then suddenly in the movie, and running away from the father along with a large horrified crowd. I don’t remember anything after that.
    That sounds awesome lol
    _

I had a short dream that my mom was driving, and then a suicune jumped onto the windshield and made us crash. Lol the one time pokemon gets to be real and I die

Ok if you want to battle me I will most likely do battle spot rules, but I will do smogon too sometimes. I don't hate smogon it' just that I like battle spot rules better and play them a lot more. But every once in a while I might battle with smogon rules.

Friend code: 2165-6624-1567

Some of my favorite pokemon:

I was walking around aimlessly half blind in a forest trying to find the way to town. One person I asked a girl refused to help me but the second I asked told me the way and then helped me there.

GOD, why did i watch the human centipede trailer. all it did was give me a nightmare that i became a super centipede that would save everybody, crazy indeed. turns out i was just a super long human though( no stitches for me) however then it turned crazy, i fell of a boat, a plane and godzilla all in one go( godzilla+human centipede=nightmare juice) luckily right before i hit the ground i woke up, face to face with a moth!!1
    friend code is 1934-1322-5430 pm me if you add me,
    on pokemon X i am doing a japanese speed run, not that hard... so far.

Y safari zone type is flying. have woobat,farfetched and rufflet hope this helps
    i also play inazuma eleven 3 lightning bolt/ GO: LIGHT if anybody plays too

A had a nightmare last night that I woke up and it was January of next year, meaning I had spent tho the whole summer,fall and Holidays 0f 2014. Boy was I so happy when I woke up and realized it was just a dream and it was still July.

Page 88 of 90 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990 LastLast