Page 18 of 90 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast

Thread: dreams

I once had a dream I was a Dragon Rider, like Eragon...
    once I was missing a clipboard. I dreamed it was under a pile of clothes. Guess where I looked the next morning? Guess who was a happy camper?
    And last night, I had a dream I went back in time using a time-turner, killed all the Horcruxes and Voldemort before he killed Harry's parents... then it changed so I was his little sister. He still had his scar, though. It was weeeeiiiirdddd...
    R.I.P. Kelley. I love you, now go play with Jesus. You were so sweet. And remember, someday you'll see us again. 2007-2011

I will not be on very often anymore... keeping up my own site now.

I had a dream of my own excruciatinly painful death. In the third person.

Quote Originally Posted by Notalwaysbalckanddwhite View Post
    And last night, I had a dream I went back in time using a time-turner, killed all the Horcruxes and Voldemort before he killed Harry's parents... then it changed so I was his little sister. He still had his scar, though. It was weeeeiiiirdddd...
    Occulumency. Use it.

thanks adam you da best
    average bi whos ready to try
    formerly blastoiseboy19

i dreamed i was kidnapped by that one guy in good burger

In my dreams when I was younger, I dreamed of a balloon saga. Guys vs. girls. Each player had a number on thier shirt to represent thier rank. I was rank 3, the boss. my friends were rank 2, and all others a 1. In the end the girls came victorious in this balloon fight (1 balloon=1 grenade) but in season 2, there were 5 ranks now, and I was rank 4 (executive) while my leader was none other then my friend. In the end, I killed the leader of the girl's team, but I was eventually killed too. But the boys won

Yes, my dreams are always random.
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

My dreams are actually very bland and boring.
    For instance, I'll dream about not having mobility in my legs, or for whatever reason I'll dream about my neck not being able to lift my head and thus looking at the floor the whole time.
    I also dream of going to public places without certain clothing, or being related to a celebrity. Just really stupid stuff.
    And of course, I occasionally experience hypnic jerks. I had quite an embarrassing experience in school once.. when I fell asleep in class and when I "jumped" I knocked over a table infront of the whole class.
    I've also been experiencing sleep paralysis, too.

I once dreamt my dog was eaten by a cross between a Human Bird :/
    Another time I dreamt I went to a party, with hardly any clothes on...

I dream this a lot...

I'm falling through a pit, everything's dark except a few rocks on the edges, and when I'm about to hit the bottom I wake up. It scares the heck out of me.
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/r2uyd0.png[/IMG]

Credit goes to Mew_!

Quote Originally Posted by ilovedragonites View Post
    Last night, I dreamed that my house was swarmed with slugs in our beds and gigantic viruses crawling on the walls.

o_o
    That reminds me, about a week or two ago, I had a dream that there were these fuzzy worms (not caterpillars, worms, they were supposed to be some kind of larvae) that had crawled into my grandparents' house, so they were everywhere. In fact, when I looked up on Wikipedia (in the dream), they had a close-up shot of the heads to show they had smiles on their faces, and they were known as "wimpy worms".

Weirdest dream I've had in a while, that I can recall, anyway.
    Winner of Best Pokémon/Pokémon Fic of 2013 in the Shipping Oscars
    Current Chapter: Chapter Ten - 3/17/14 / Current: Last Chance - 11/3/11 - Chapter 20 progress: 75%
    I survived Pupa.

I had a dream yesterday night about my form tutor getting married. I can't recall the face of his bride, but oh well. I was one of the bridesmaids, I think.

Well, yeah, my form tutor IS engaged... Maybe it's a sign to tell me that his wedding day is approaching? I can't wait to see a ring on his ring finger instead of his middle finger XD

Quote Originally Posted by The Arceus Delusion View Post
    I've also been experiencing sleep paralysis, too.
    I hate sleep paralysis... When I have it, everything tends to go white and I get hot.

I had a very strange dream the other night. It was a adventure of sorts... My dreams usually don't have a plot like this one did...
    (copied from my dream journal)
    I was walking in a forest pathway behind a random neighborhood. I approached a lake.../...I was in a unknown house [go figure!] that looked like it was a enlarged mansion. ("enlarged" - as in the windows, stairs, doors, were all much bigger than usual.) I knew that I was a "princess" from some strange lake/ocean that lay beyond the big house. But I was trapped in the house with several of my "followers". Trapped by a strange force. I looked in a mirror behind me and saw that I had long, wispy lavender hair instead of my normal black bob. I was also in some kind of royal-esque dress. I looked out one of the big windows and the daytime fluctuated into nighttime. I now feared that a giant creature would come and destroy the house. One of my followers told me that feeling was right. I could feel the presence of a giant eye. Another follower said we needed to get out of the house. We ran to the front door where nighttime flipped back into daytime. I opened the door to see three zombie-fied girls who tried to attack me. One of my followers threw themselves at the girls and told me to run. I ran to the back of the house, back to the window where I felt the eye's presence and smashed through it. Two of my followers helped me run over some grassy hills. We came upon the lake/ocean that we were from. I ran with all my might and threw myself into the lake/ocean. [I keep calling it a lake/ocean becuase on the surface it was a lake but it lead to a ocean underneath.] I came up from the murky, green water to see my followers looking down at me. I remember strong sunlight here. I fell against some algae, laughed, and told the two followers to come back with me. They both jumped in...
    fgjgj

I have a couple recurring dreams, one of which worries me and the other being completely hilarious/ridiculous:

1.) I'm always in a dilapidated building somewhere in the southwest United States, presumably Arizona or New Mexico, and I'm peering out a window. The whole dream is in my own first-person perspective, and I can see an atomic bomb being dropped in the distance. I hear a rumble, and then I can see the force from the mushroom cloud heading in my direction. Once it reaches me, I immediately wake up. Creepy, huh?

2.) I'm in the stairwell of a hotel, and out of nowhere, a ninja kid appears. He begins attacking me, and as I'm deflecting his blows, the floor vanishes and I see nothing but lava below me. For some reason I manage to stay on the stairs themselves, all while fending off this kid, and I finally reach the top of the staircase, where a pirate ship on the roof is waiting for me. I chop the kid in the neck, board the ship, and sail if into the horizon in the sky. Hahaha.
    SIGNATURE UNDER CONSTRUCTION SINCE I HAVEN'T BEEN ON SPPF FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS

Last.fm|Twitter

I dream a lot about my old childhood friends who I haven't spoken to for years.

Not stalking this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Manly Blissey View Post
    1.) I'm always in a dilapidated building somewhere in the southwest United States, presumably Arizona or New Mexico, and I'm peering out a window. The whole dream is in my own first-person perspective, and I can see an atomic bomb being dropped in the distance. I hear a rumble, and then I can see the force from the mushroom cloud heading in my direction. Once it reaches me, I immediately wake up. Creepy, huh?
    Bomb dreams are creepy... I had one like that a few weeks ago...

...I noticed that the light filtering in from the windows seemed a bit red. In the distance, I heard a loud boom. It was unusual but I was to busy talking to Mike to notice. Plus, it sounded like it came from over a distant horizon. My mom wondered what it was but didn't go check the windows. I went to the windows when the red light became more intense and I saw a yellow/red light on the distant horizon. I realized something was majorly wrong then. I was pretty sure it was a bomb. I ran to tell Mike that I loved him since the house would most likely be disintegrated...

Don't you hate the grinding noise of the bomb to? That's what creeps me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Manly Blissey View Post
    2.) I'm in the stairwell of a hotel, and out of nowhere, a ninja kid appears. He begins attacking me, and as I'm deflecting his blows, the floor vanishes and I see nothing but lava below me. For some reason I manage to stay on the stairs themselves, all while fending off this kid, and I finally reach the top of the staircase, where a pirate ship on the roof is waiting for me. I chop the kid in the neck, board the ship, and sail if into the horizon in the sky. Hahaha.
    This is a pretty funny dream. XD Ninjas? Pirates? You've got the next hit movie right there.

The lava part reminded me of this one disturbing dream I had...

...The building was sinking into the lava and was already at the top stair. I could hear the people in the apartment above us panicking. I remembered what someone had said about lava once. "A person dies the instant they touch it." My mom told Eriq: "All your questions will be answered up there,". Figuring I had no where else to go I jumped into it and thought... "Well now I can see if everything I thought is the truth, here we go." When I jumped in I didn't seem to die instantly. Rather, reality gave away and I was falling in a dark place. It felt like I was caught in a riptide deep in the ocean. Then I struggled and felt like I was waking into my old Florida house. And then...

I've been having these kinds of dreams where I die and nothing is there... But they'll randomly be sprinkled in with my normal, weird-*** dreams.

This one freaked me out to...

...There was a flash and everything was white: the incinerator. Everything was white now and I felt myself thrown. I then screamed something about "meltdown"...

...becuase I don't want to be incinerated, thanks. Plus, this is Pokemon related, but my Chandelure is named Incinerator. Trying to get my soul much? He better not freaking do that.

This dream was pretty creepy to...

...It was 5:00 AM. I could sense that everyone was up. Eriq was looking towards the window. I saw a bright red light filtering in. I opened the blinds. The sky was fluctuating between several shades of red, magenta, and red-orange. There were black holes puncturing the entire sky. (not the star eating black holes, just literal black holes. it's like the sky was a cloth that had holes cut into it. you get what i mean?) The holes were moving slowly across the skyscape. I got a bad feeling from this. What was in those holes?

Sorry for the tl;dr post... I'm just really into dreams...

Speaking of that: does anyone else here keep a dream journal?
    fgjgj

I have a reoccuring dream that there is a tidal wave of pudding, and I have to save my whole family, but they won't cooperate and follow me and run away. Then once they finally start running with me, i find a house and we hide in the basement with this family and their 4 year old son. While we're in the basement somehow i get this feeling of dread and i know the son is evil and is going to kill us. But I can't convince my family to leave, and the dream ends with me having to leave the house by myself, walking in the rain, because they won't let me save them. Weird, huh? Haven't had it in awhile though.
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/msdvlg.png[/IMG]
    where is my mind?
    Heart Gold Freindcode: 3654-3989-9565
    Current Team: Tess Lizzy Slayer Wacko Farrow
    Gym Badges: 8

I hardly dream. About two years ago though I had a dream where I gave CPR to my driveway. How'd I do that? I lied flat on the driveway as if I was hugging the ground.

I once had a prophetic dream where I lost my tooth, and then the next day, I lost my tooth. I'm psychic! BOW DOWN TO MY GREATNESS!
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Nothing noteworthy now... argh. DREAM, BRAIN!!
    R.I.P. Kelley. I love you, now go play with Jesus. You were so sweet. And remember, someday you'll see us again. 2007-2011

About 2 weeks ago I dreamed the tune of the song "Good Feeling" by Flo Rida and I hadn't heard it before, then I heard it like 3 days ago and I was all like WTF. Probably I have heard it before but didn't payed attention to it.

Random dream about a missing baby dragon, Sirius Black, and a brick wall last night... um...

One night i dreamed about Mario dying. o_o
    Fan of Pokemon and South Park!

All my dreams are really screwed up. For some reason, I'm always the bad guy. It makes me question whether I'm secretly evil, lol.

The last dream I had I went to the school of Hogwarts, except, I wasn't a wizard. I was a God damned super saiyan. I proceeded to beat the crap out of Dumbledore and finish him off with a Kamehameha wave in front of Harry Potter and his gang, after I was done I looked at the three of them and said "Yeah that's right niggas, I am motherfuckin GOKU. You gonna do something with those sticks? Didn't think so." I then tookover the school and made the students cast a spell to where awesome 80's music would play whenever I entered the room. Specifically Eye of the Tiger.

My friend had one where Drew Barrymore took a dump in his bed and she pressed charges on him for watching. Sounds hot.

キバゴ

One of dreams was me pissing in my bathroom, it turning into a porto potty, then when i got out, Amanda Bynes was there, weird right?
    Signiture Underconstruction

I had such a dream about me, being in a garage with a few kittens. Apparently, I think I was being chased by something and ran to some garage for safety but never found out what it was, that was chasing me. Grr... I want to finish that dream off, and find out what happens next!

I also want a kitty now!
    Last edited by Zappy!; 1st December 2011 at 6:31 PM. Reason: Apparently, I can't spell.

I had a dream last night, where I was posting on forums. It was such a terrible dream.

Page 18 of 90 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast